REPORTERS USING IMAGE BOARDS TO COVER CONSPIRACIES

When and how to use 4chan to cover conspiracy theories

more…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1440x540, 913.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poynter.org/news/when-and-how-use-4chan-cover-conspiracy-theories
archive.is/ZkTub
archive.is/5xEtX
gatestoneinstitute.org/10132/muslim-brotherhood-social-justice
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/nyt-tech-columnist-calls-google-suppress-hillary-health-info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

…continued

poynter.org/news/when-and-how-use-4chan-cover-conspiracy-theories
archive.is/ZkTub

You best start believing in real conspiracies…

Attached: pirates.gif (590x250, 732.48K)

I hope the 'research reporters' can add their findings on here during certain matters. Zig Forums thusly becomes more impactful and a REAL, worldwide news and data hub. That, and the fact reporters get red-pilled and start thinking critically instead of (((economically))) again.

Attached: giphy.gif (568x568, 101.38K)

This is what the mujahideen must have felt when the got the Americans to come to them in Afghanistan after 9/11 and have them try to (((democratize))) the country and waste trillions in doing so.

I like how trigger happy
Seem to be with anonymous sources lately.

Such tortured English from our media class is absolutely shameful. It should be immortalised as a banner to mock them for eternity.

wew

We need this on a banner

Attached: 1670a634a0147045086c840249e57fbc38245d2427921f43465bf390750ff1d6.png (759x806, 35.99K)

Most comes to Zig Forums for banter nowadays and is not known as it used to be, at least when we were last on there, how ever they do make some breakthrough's now and again.

SHHHH were mythchan user.

Attached: doublemint.jpg (150x150, 5.56K)

tfw your shitposting is more influential than any article those faggots will ever write.

Attached: 0f056796a198f24f663617ba64fdedf8893d85c43c9c023e5002cab87a6c3ea5.jpg (718x718, 98.46K)

Attached: parallel_construction_dea_laterally_transfered_probable_cause.png (873x739, 492.55K)

these kikes showed up late
they didn't get the memo

Attached: 112929491290.png (858x536, 665.14K)

Can we ban threads on articles about 4-Zig Forums? Maybe I just need to spend less time here, but who cares? We talk about the media way too much and feed into their delusion of relevancy.

why tho

oy vey

OYVEY

… he said while quoting Data & Society, known for their baseless hoaxes

they believe we are trained psyop nazis and they must shield themselves from our psychological warfare tactics
when in truth they just can't banter

Attached: cf84dffdae11deccf8aab1894b255705b30eaeff99d4e3932b24b4a5117553e1.jpg (794x762, 48.59K)

we can be both

Attached: 98db868437e2f65449263e281b6f702478c1eba26f4279fcd5c13da7e2df57c6.png (640x360 2.73 KB, 7.44M)

How long was this ago?

Just curious about the timing.

Welcome normalfags, prepare your anuses.

Attached: Milky.jpg (640x453, 81.43K)

Hello 8-chan users.
I'm a reporter for the New York Times and I'd like to ask you guys a few questions.
If you don't mind.

jews.

almost a year ago fuck I feel old

I'm the hacker known as /V/ what do you want to know?

/story

Seriously though, yeah some curious normalfags will filter in but most of the shit from here will run through liberal filters before reaching them. I take comfort in knowing at the very least I will break their minds before they leave.

Attached: redpilled.gif (500x206, 492.11K)

Hello, I represent Zig Forums as a whole. We believe that traps ARE indeed gay. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking nigger.

no one tell them about 4chins. let them think it's organic activity. it's funnier that way.

you fucked up nigger. you just mentioned our secret hideout. now we will be exposed as the evil nazis we are

I don't get what he is talking about? Not equal in the topics they are supposed to be about? Not equal in that certain boards are NSFW?

FUCKING (((REPORTERS))), FUCKING LEAVE, THERE WILL BE NO SYMPATHY IN DOTR

Attached: 96a78974304a5b80917d6a9aadd55ca782bb1cee761bdc3802259543a0bd6de0.jpeg (277x330, 40.36K)

The reporters are the ones creating these shit threads, asking stuff like, "what does Zig Forums think of x?"

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

THIS VIDEO IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE SO CALLED JOURNALISTS TRYING TO WRITE ABOUT US

Attached: sekret_base.webm (711x480, 304.57K)

The absolute state of the MSM.

Attached: a3yUwjR.png (500x502, 438.56K)

that's just the tip of the iceberg, lurk moar journalist shills and lurkers

Attached: loark moar.png (839x1623, 1.79M)

go back to /fringe/, devil-loving gnostic

Attached: 4chan-pol-comic.png (928x336, 97.02K)

these formulaic paint by numbers "4chan expose" hit pieces always make me chuckle. soulless mercenary gossips on Grub Street, who wasted their parent's money going to J-school or getting a useless degree in Woke Medieval Pottery, then moving to Jew York to "become someone" and "make it" by blogging celebrity gossip until they level up enough to become capable of journalistic defamation and slander–shitbags like Joe Bernstein, who will never work for the NYT btw–all of these "reporter" roaches scurrying underneath the Information Superhighway–they hate Zig Forums, while at they same time they are jealous of us, and they want to be us.

you and i can shit poast whatever the fuck we want on here. which means we can tell the truth. the whole truth and nothing but the truth. no filters, no censors, and no inhibitions, and no "interests" who will yank your editor's chain who will yank your chain and put you in the dog house if you fuck up
and say the wrong shit to piss off the wrong advertising whore of a sponsor or the wrong revolving door political crony.

me or any of you can call the Pope a pizzagate pedo and declare that he deserves to die like a dog for his crimes, i can call my boss, your boss, or anyone's boss a cunt, i can call Trump a kike mohel, i can call Crooked Hillary "inmate number #123456", i can threaten to murder Glow Niggers in their beds, i can leaks Top Secret dox here instead of on Wikileaks, since Assange is dead and/or being forced-fed the "Hummus Lunch Plate Special" through a straw up his ass for "rectal rehydration" in Gitmo.

journalists with they had free speech like we enjoy. which is why all through out that article they emphasis and restate that you dear reader, you normiefags, you boomerpedes can have your fun on the chans, enjoy laughing at your offensive memes in the privacy of your spyPhone, just don't reveal your power levels, and whatever you do, don't believe anything you read on the chans is true.

"reporters" who get paid to lie in little text boxes surrounded by giant spam banners brainwashing you to purchase more bullshit you can't afford and that you don't need are afraid of one thing more than getting laid off and leaving Jew York to move back to the rural town they grew up in and having to get a real job doing an honest day's work.

they fear that you'll read the chans instead of them, and that you'll see through the rando half-made up for lulz, half-soul-slicing-truth is not just little "t" truth, but Big Fucking "T" Truth–that is entrance to the waterslide from hell that envelopes you in a symbolic birth canal, then drops you into a mile long freefall before shooting you out of the tube and into the biggest pool you ever saw that is full of red pills in which you will either drown in or wake up from the bottom of the dead pool and claw your way up back to dry land and never be the same person again.

Attached: there_is_nothing_but_darkness.gif (245x139 968.64 KB, 1.23M)

Nice attempt to lump Qanon in with Pizzagate there

Whatever is going on with Pizzagate, it's real, there's reality to it, there is a conspiracy.

It _could_ possibly be in the same vein as Qanon, except the only real thing Qanon has ever tried to prove is that the LARPing they are doing is approved by a government department. Which is pretty fucking stupid, but hey, what can you realy say at this point.

But recent tactic of drawing attention to imageboards (notice how they didn't mention Zig Forums anywhere?) is that they are trying to flood this place with newfags and outsiders, like they did to Liveleak when it started being the main reporting point for most world news.
Problem for them is that here is not run by a cucked brit who protects his pet niggers, muslims and kikes with comped mods and faggot soycucks.

So, they must be driven back to the shitholes they come from or become Zig Forums eventually.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-5a8_1512302434-france-say-allahu-akbar-putin_1512302460.jpg (750x500, 105.05K)

the absolute state of jewrnalists, dont ever fact check anything (unless its 4/Zig Forums!) just spout whatever bullshit you can imagine.

their M.O. is hit&run. Ya know those posts where the poster never posts again in their own posts? They don't have the commitment to follow through until it grows legs, they're well aware that the chans have more red-pills than Mexico has cockroaches; thus they might accidentally get RP'd and lose confidence in their (((employer))). Some goy )))writers((( still have that pesky conscience-thingy and a sense of morality, so they don't have the level of commitment we see in those mimetics comprised of conspiracy fact/faces/names/times/events, ….

they'll get a nice crucifix next to their overlords, let em use that conscience there.

If you want to do some actual news reporting:

Explain why the Islamic Republic News Agency has the same telephone number as the New York Times office.

Explain this: "By and large, talented reporters scrambled to match stories with what internally was often called 'the narrative.'"
archive.is/5xEtX

Explain the Coral Project.

Explain why the NYT would publish Gehad el-Haddad.
gatestoneinstitute.org/10132/muslim-brotherhood-social-justice

Explain why the NYT's tech reporter would pressure Google to censor its news feed.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/nyt-tech-columnist-calls-google-suppress-hillary-health-info/

Explain how the NYT chose to hire some troll from Twitter to its editorial board.

Explain how the NYT chose to hire Thomas Friedman.

Explain how the NYT chose to hire Joi Ito.

Explain how the NYT published the fake Sarkeesian story about Gamergate.

Explain how the NYT Los Angeles bureau chief is married to someone on the board of the Women's Media Center with Jane Fonda.

And be prepared to publish under a false name in some other newspaper in some other country.

What ever happened to Sam Biddle?

There's one imageboard you can always count on

Attached: kelly.png (1700x1700, 842.46K)

Sam Biddle piddled in the middle with his little yiddle diddle

may they hang a foot higher than newborn boy cawksuckingrabbi's

Attached: slice-o-matic.jpg (671x509, 42.57K)

Good… We shouldn't do anything to radical that attracts people here unless we go to cuckchan to do something productive

capped

Attached: reporters_envy_us.png (1559x618, 402.76K)

We left that place remember? Maybe there is some but they are outnumbered by Qcumbers, people who have a rageboner for Hitler despite not lurking 2 years and other fallacious and myth's about the man and commies and obnoxious faggots (homosexuals).
Unless were planning to go back and make up bantering with natsoc threads which is something I am not totally opposed of.

Would've been funnier if he says.

This is the seed idea that the MSM is trying to set in people's minds. They want to discredit their competitors in the race to establish political narratives.

halfchan is only Zig Forums if you don't take any notice of the most obviously blatant screaming elephant in the boardroom, the JQ

in your dreams, presstitutes

Zig Forums is “twice as honest as 4chan in every way”

To explicitly spell it out for you in other words: 'Philips', aka msg board expert for dumb-ass reporters, is telling you to sanitize and reframe the narrative, so that your audience doesn't get a whiff of Zig Forums. Wouldn't want that, lest they learn the truth of things. Wouldn't want that, would you?

Fucking dumb-fucking presstitutes, why don't you do something useful for the world, like show us all your tits.

Attached: pressies.jpg (640x960, 74.97K)

spooky shit user
lurk moar golf rumors

Believe me.

Don't come to Zig Forums Zig Forums. We're a little too peaceful here.

you can respond to more than one post in the same post

Attached: c35ba6f1a16e5de506994c763859cb012101283e8dcd7407c32ecd292c8ae643.jpg (1280x720, 73.64K)

NEWFAGS CANT
(((**­­­¯ \(ツ)|­­­**)))

I am quite aware of that user.

teach me how to bluetext like that

Perhaps we can help )))them((( write what they need so they don't lose their jobs under the (((employers))). They only need to ask.
Having an inch into their domain to shift perceptions and undo the (((nepotism))) could be a good thing. Influencing is a key of success.

But yes, the hit and run writers are the worst. As per usual, the israeli faggot police writers respond and perpetuate the 'ebil nazi r us' theme to any of those threads. Self-feeding the (((enemies))) continuous fabricated myth.
At least the channers bite back hard.

Attached: YDtwKsC.jpg (1896x1671, 171.66K)

\color{#0000FF}Like this

Attached: 280fc4ce2bec8b7b013ec5ef70ff47fbd71a0541ba012be6983eae7f30dc5145.png (438x191, 162.66K)

It's magic, nigger

Behold user my shitty OC, now we wait and see if the Mods add it

Attached: worse than.PNG (300x100, 25.22K)

((( \color{#0000FF}Like this )))

((( why \color{#0000FF} )))

((( \color{#0000FF} re-test )))

\color{#0000FF}

kek

(((the [#0000FF] goes on the outside noob)))

Go experiment on /test/, you amateur negroid.

(((No, you got your hint)))

((( why \color))) {#0000FF} like this?

((( why \color ))){#0000FF}

((( XXX \color#0000FF )))

atleast sage you dumbfuck faggot

Attached: Nigglet.gif (410x270, 1.8M)

(((no put the color code on the inside of the argument)))

I love it when these clickbait-regurgitating prostitutes write about visiting imageboards like they're suiting up and sneaking into some enemy citadel. And then they smugly pontificate to their NPC readers on how to navigate the site and promptly show that they know aboslutely fucking nothing about what actually makes these place stick.

Jesus. Case in point.

Attached: Yellowvan.gif (510x546 351.54 KB, 37.06K)

High time for setting up Elon Musk's (TM) Journalists Registrar? Donald Trump could tweet about it. Jews would have an oven sized meltdown and explode in foreskins and CIA niggers.

Attached: Journo.jpg (1000x72, 33.02K)

But in doing so they're acknowledging that imageboards themselves do have significant political influence. The result is it will attract even more people who want to share information with imageboards, like some underground information market to exert political influence. Even smarter enemies of Zig Forums realize the value of this, and have desire to corral Zig Forums as their own weapon someday hence the intense shilling.

On another note, it'll be easy to bait these journalists with subtle disinformation which ends up sabotaging their own credibility with the general public. They have no idea what they're messing with.

I think that this is why anyone would want to discredit Half and Full in the eyes of "the people" so nobody who finds info worth leaking takes imageboards serious enough to leak it here.
There is so asylum to be given here ,no protective custody for your family , You drop the info ,take 2 bullets to the back of the head and all you can hope for in return is truth and anons good will ,or if you were out of luck you just get called a nigger and your info is ignored,purged and memory holed

Attached: Kek Wills It.gif (700x1026, 1.47M)

no but at the end of that retarded infographic it should just say "jews"

Attached: Jews.png (540x300, 259.95K)

please leave shill

Attached: 1525637442415.jpg (355x200 115.08 KB, 6.13K)

Name one journalist that we convinced.

An attempt was made

Attached: Rabbithole.png (839x1623, 1.61M)

Should add hitler did nothing wrong and greatest story never told.

Attached: Comical.jpg (336x442, 27.52K)

>Journalists realizing their (((yellow journalism))) isn't working anymore
This takes me back to the old days of halfchan when fox was doing the whole exploding yellow van act to paint halfchan as some underground hacker site.

Attached: IMG_9871[1].jpg (916x800, 146.2K)

this meme is tired

Meme?
(((1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon canola oil.1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder.1 tablespoon minced garlic.1⁄2 cup soy sauce.1⁄2 cup water.1⁄4 cup brown sugar.)))

Attached: MBBQ-09a[1].jpg (390x566 93.53 KB, 214.89K)

Well said.