GETTING RICH IN 2018

Alright fags, let's talk about money.

Last year I was fortunate enough to make $100K off trading Bitcoin and other cryptos during the bull run. And a lot of other guys on /biz/ did the same.

Since then I've lost a lot of that money, I'm now down to $70K. Crypto has been slowly bleeding since the start of the year. Even Ethereum is cheaper than it was twelve months ago.

My question is: how do we all become rich? I'm sure if we all put our heads together, we can come up with something.

Bonus points if it's not illegal since the trade off between making $$$ and potentially getting buttfucked in prison isn't worth it.

I've got 3 ideas

1) We could collectively pump shitcoins on popular exchanges and make easy gains

2) We could discuss weedstocks which are likely to blow up, even though they've already had a decent run so far

3) We discuss things that annoy us and try to develop products which solve those problems

Thoughts?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5.03K)

Fuck off moshe.

i still find it funny people think this shit is viable for an actual economy. Fiat is bad but kikecoin is infinitely worse

Already a bread

quads
we need money too, some of us want to afford families, buy homes, help other anons

cuckcoin for a taste of the future

The only use of kikecoin is buying drugs like a degenerate. That's also the solution to OPs problem. If you want to make a lot of money sell drugs as an user vendor on the darknets. Just don't be surprised when you attempt to cash it out and the kikes start asking questions and demanding taxes.

I dont know how to sell, ever. Its really hurting me. I know how to buy, how the fuck do I sell. I just sold Ripple at 68 after buying at 31 and then rebought at 69 during the spike, saw the fucking thing go to 78 and back down to 55, now its like 45 and I STILL havent sold. I do this every time, halp bruder.

We truly are as bad as the commies who bitch about capitalism and then eat at Mcdonalds and use the things which epitomize capitalism. Were speculating, attaining unearned wages. It feels wrong but we cant fight the kikes with our arms tied behind our backs, alinsky kikes purposely force us into the high ground and make us play by our own rulebook.

Invest in BCO, easy passive gains. its an exchange coin that pays out its stakers in the exchange fees. Its like 10-15% per annum. The best part is it actually pays you bitcoin, then you can unstake and sell the coins whenever. I've been using them since they dropped.

What complete retards

stop rebuying, its that simple.
Sit on your trade and clear your head. Emotions make you lose.

Ya but it was clearly parabolic and spiking, it could have gone up 20 more cents. I only sold a bit but it went up, I had planned to keep selling as it went down.. but the spike to 76 and down happened so fast, and it tricked me into thinking it was going up again.

You will never catch the top, dont try. Its a complete wash when you lose all your gains because the exchange coulnt handle the load, all for a measly few more percent.
When its parabolic you dont buy, you sell.

Bullshit

You don't become rich investing in bitcoin.
You accumulate capital by working and become wealthy by working your way up a corporate food chain, starting your own business once you have enough experience, and making thoughtful, well-planned investments.
You become rich by managing said business effectively and using the profit to reinvest in the business and yourself. You attempt to bring in like minded individuals and work together, or cultivate your family to join in. You pass on your wealth to your heir who then uses it to accumulate more wealth, goods, resources, and produce more value, making themselves rich, ideally extremely rich. Having been cultivated by you, they take the mantle of your endeavors and actually put them to action.
These things do not, or very rarely, happen in a single lifetime. Start thinking in terms of your descendants. If your parents weren't on this(and if theirs weren't, sometimes) and you aren't having success climbing somewhere already, be it professional, trade, military, etc., then be prepared to be a modestly successful grunt. You will not be the next Elon Musk or something, generally speaking.
Use what money remains of your bitcoin haul and invest it very carefully and sit on it. Clear your head like the other anons said and treat it as the bonus it is.

not that guy you're replying to, but it's pretty feasible during a months-long bullrun. I was up 5000% from my initial investment then.
Too bad it was only a few hundred bucks and I didn't cash out before the market went bearish.

This is nothing but just another legal form of gambling

Well, which kind of investment isn't? They all pose the risk to fail.
Crypto is just something new with many similarities to the stock market but ultimately unpredictable.

You need money to build your own bunker/safehouse
You need money to build a media organization like Sam Hyde, for people like Murdoch Murdoch
You need money to host servers to store banned books in IPFS/Torrents and encrypted chats like Matrix/Riot
You need money to start a beer hall or other "frat houses"

retard boomer logic tbh

Completely possible, I made more then that by a little, although not just BTC, I've been trading crypto and stocks since Trump took office, bout xrp at .3, sold at $3, bout LTC at $20 sold at $350 bought $amd at about $7 sold half at $30 letting the rest ride, the market has been easy to predict since he has been in, not just related to him though it's just been a good market.

Lets talk about the value of turning niggers into biofuel? How much money can be made on that?

I hear theres money to be made buying and setting up meeples vending machines.

Read up on quantitative analysis and trade options on Robinhood. It's a damn rollercoaster. My advice is buy short term options and NEVER hold them longer than an hour

Regardless of what all the shills say and the boomer advice on making money this can be a good thread OP.

You have to realize not a lot of people are inclined or even have the ability to become rich.

Lots of interesting projects in the cryptosphere $1000 EOY! and lots of companies with the potential to blow up and lots of solid business ideas can be discussed here.

Pump and dump will never work with Zig Forums lots of true believers here who think everything is a scam or making money like (((them))) is unacceptable even if that means living in absolute poverty with no power. Lots of Zig Forumsacks are waiting for SHTF scenarios and daydream about it so realizing and actually trying to plan and invest in ways to change the here and now are inconceivable to them. nu/pol/ especially is retarded pre 2016 there were a couple of money making threads and one user actually proved he is a self made millionaire with a shitty business and gave lots of advice. Shemita or however you spell it really fucked Zig Forums up and the embarrassment seemed to make Zig Forumsacks hostile to all financial discussion.

As you can see with the amount of shills. Rich Zig Forumsacks is a very dangerous idea user.

Attached: Fa.jpg (1800x963, 620.18K)

Holy shit learn to trade. Just look at the charts and 10 year history and stop day trading like a pleb.

I have just been holding for years until I started my self at bulling around christmas.

anyways to safe it is rather simple as I learned my self. you just wait till btc moves either up or down and sends all the alts plummeting, then you buy that dip and sell as it rises rather rapidly again. rince and repeat and you gain your btc.

it's easy to just make a python bot that does this for you even both binance and bittrex got easy to use apis for you. if you plan on make a NN based on instead though you are going to need to contact them to get enough data for the training, I have been thinking about this but I haven't done it yet

whatever you do though, don't fucking take out a loan on your house or anything stupid like that.

nobody know where this ride is going to end up, it can ie be made illegal and cracked down on hard and then you sit there with nothing. A lot of shit can happen here, so this has to be shekels you can lose and can afford to lose

Buy REQ

Absolute amateur. Get out now before you really hurt yourself.

there is swede-user here, who actually fucking has a big bunker. I'm not kidding he has posted images from him fixing it up. It has it's own generator and everything which these cold war bunkers they put out for sale quite often got.

he didn't just make it in crypto he also made it with hard work and a bit of luck

So I'm supposed to load up on BTC? Because every single alt has (and will continue to) shit itself and bleed until you won't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Hey user, best way to get rich is to learn and understand sales, there's really no other way

(heil'd)
Is this bait or do you genuinely known nothing about the technical merits of the various blockchains?

they are all bleeding hard now again.
however it was possible to earn good here, I did this time and I really don't pay attention to this shit.

anyways just waiting for them to go down again now and pref that it all crashes a bit hard, sorry I don't know TA and all these biz terms. anyways then I buy, then I hold, it goes up again and I sell. Just have to be patient and have ice in your stomach.

Trade safe alts not bullshit ones so you end up they being taken of the markeds.

Attached: download.jpeg (662x540 27.65 KB, 54.02K)

Alright genius, explain to me the best 3 projects in crypto right now.

this was meant for you.

Better example the development of ripple prices the two last weeks, you could have lit doubled+ your crypto shekels here. I usually avoid ripple though

anyways it's not too late to earn shekels from this crap, and if you have the possibility you really should get in on it. Just don't bet your entire life on it and I bet you are a bit like me, so try to keep it cool so you don't end up wasting your entire days looking at stupid graphs and tickers. Try to be a bit more cool about it and don't care. I just check now and then now, but in the start there I a browser up in one of my screen 24/7 I got fucking sick off it

Attached: xrp_20180925.jpeg (737x649, 45.69K)

I saw Ripple's rise, I'm not saying it's impossible. It's becoming less and less frequent and predictable, like what happened with Doge about a month ago.

kek doge

yeah and you are fully right about ripple that's why avoid it, before this it has basically been bleeding all fucking year. I haven't even followed up on them and what goes on with their contract with fiat excahnge shit and so either, not even bothered with the biz threads just seen it always fucking bleeds lol. It acts a bit different from the other alts

also adding I'm not some economist guru that knows TA in and out and all that crap, just experience on how this shit moves now. as mentioned I just safe it don't day trade or anything

OP, you might not be a nigger, but you certainly are a snownigger.

crypto? are you fucking kidding me?

What do you guys think about Chainlink?

Attached: turbo-jew.jpg (1162x850, 280.6K)

Hey listen asshole, I'm not the one asking for advice. You're posting coinmarketcap screenshots like some basic bitch; for all I know, your big brother told you to buy some ETH 1.5 years ago and you got lucky. We're no longer in the excitement phase, it's time to pay attention to where the dApps are at. This was the entire promise of blockchain in the first place; first BTC as a ledger, then ETH as a distributed computer: code as law. There are other use cases, such as anonymous blockchains for drug dealers and shit, but I won't go into that. So what did we learn last year? Well we learned that code is not law; a consensus can override (see: ETH/ETC fork). If you've done any transacting on ETH, you'd also know that gas prices are a pain in the ass, and transactions are far too slow for ETH to serve as a backbone for all but the simplest web applications. However ETH's major contribution is as a contract standard, especially ERC-20 which serves as a protocol for creating and distributing custom "tokens". This has put ETH as a valuable tool for new coin ICOs (even those ERC-20 is a broken standard; it launched with a bug and so now all implementing contracts have to provide an "old" and "new" implementation for the fixed functions, its a shit show). There are a bunch of vaporware solutions for bringing ETH up to scale, but ETH is no longer first mover advantage. If you want to make the cash-money, you need to strike the hot iron. Early dApps that made their first build on ETH's solidity network have been relaunching on other more capable blockchains. A very important one is Bancor, which is a P2P liquidity network for coins and ERC-20 tokens. They've relaunched as BancorX and ported everything to the EOS blockchain. My suggestion to you is to read on their website the reasons they did this. Oh and now they are providing liquidity between the ERC-20 tokens and the EOSIO tokens (the EOS version of ERC-20, which is smaller in scope as it learned a lesson from ETH's fuckups).

I realize there are some things many in the crypto world do not like about EOS, mainly that it is an oligopoly with 21 block producers. But I posit to you that ETH mining pools centralize control of PoW coins like ETH into even smaller number of hands than the 21 block producers, and you don't get a vote like you do in EOS. EOS acknowledges that consensus exists, unlike ETH which pretends it doesn't… until the whales get together and decide to take their money back (like they already fucking did). Anyways, technical merits aside, if you want to make MONEY you need to put it where the dApp developers are investing their time and energy, and that's EOS right now.

because how hard it is shilled by pajets I'm not even fucking touching it lol.

I might be in the wrong here though, but if you go to biz there are like 6 million threads about it each day. that's a big alert to me at least

OP, you might not be a nigger, but you certainly are a snownigger.

crypto? are you fucking kidding me?

-

but okay, i will assume for a moment, op is not a cia nigger or la creatura type. i will educate u as t chink.

"crypto" is a cia product. hence satoshi nakamoto can be translated to "central intellence" hence you are all willing dupes. also why the price swung 6 times on the 6th of each month earlier this year. so to signify to followers that (((they))) have control cia/nsa niggers higher people so smart they get scouted and recruited before they even step foot in uni. they get paid handsomely to tie a rope around everyone's necks, including their own. money is a unit of energy/time. it's easy to control people with it. but i digress.

crypto has zero potential in a real world transactional application except for in a fringe minority of people, which will perpetually stymie widespread adoption.

hence it's just a fucking ponzie scheme in the truest sense, every last one, unless you want to factor in the fact that it's "digital gold" because it allegedly cannot be increased in quantity. in which case, it would help you to buy REAL GOLD or REAL SILVER. stuff that… (in general) cannot be increased in quantity. is this true? but i digress.

in reality its only value is in money laundering and sketch transactions, but even in the latter its utility is limited as it leaves a digital trail a mile wide. they don't call the shit BLOCK - CHAIN for no reason.

If you're lusting for gold like a jew, you have already lost the race. Real wealth is knowledge, and honest day of work, simple food, abundant offspring, and peace. You will never find any of those things chasing after paper shekels and rubbing shoulders with feminists, street shitters, and jews to get it. All you will ever find is booze, greedy whores, factory food, chinese plastic, a shoddy pile of shit house built by a lazy mob of stupid wetbacks, and endless bills and taxes for all of it until you end up in a assisted living dump with a nigger for a nurse. You'll just be another boomer fucktard living the dream.

Attached: jewnose.png (418x594, 122.71K)

Anti-Trust investigations underway.
Standard Oil / JDRockefeller - Millionaire before split
After Anti-Trust ruling / split Standard Oil / JDR multi-billionaire, richest man in history

If they split Alphabet,there will be a sell-off panic and price will plummet. BUY BUY BUY! People are stupid and sell when they should be buying.

Attached: antitrust.jpg (736x552, 84.94K)

Attached: danose.png (418x594, 137.83K)

this is true to some extent, but not good to completely downplay the importance/value of having money. otherwise OP will have no power, esp. when the majority of people do not care about the things you have mentioned.

alright moshe, the point wasnt to discuss profitability. Any nigger can look at a chart and make money off this scam. My point was discussing it as a viable alternative to the current money system which it never will be. But since this is a blatant slide thread that belongs over in 4/biz/ i hope you kill yourselves.

Just buy more bitcoins goy, buy the dip it will bounce back :^)

I became rich investing in bitcoin and I didn't have to be anyones fuckboi grunt.
Its just investing like literally anything else.

I made 400,000% last year

.jpg monkas monkaS

Attached: jewmonkey.jpg (1280x720, 184.79K)

money is the primary advantage that the jews have over us, retard. they have essentially unlimited resources to use to fuck us in every which way and we can't do anything about it because we have to work to pay our own bills. I don't see any reason why anything would ever change when the jews can just pay politicians to open the borders and take the guns, we can't do anything, we're completely powerless without money because money IS power

if you bought some when they were $10 and sold when they were $20k you do. too late now

I notice much the same in these financial threads, though I don't have much advice, or at least business ideas with solid plans to be economical and especially beneficial to Whites and WN's. There are many SIEGE/Varg tier anons who believe in 'total drop-out'(this warrants an entire post or thread on it's own to discuss why it hurts Whites capacity to have control and resources for White families) and as you say many anons dream of the DOTR too much to get ahead in an effective way such that they are actually ready to bring that day around.
Do you honestly believe in wearing chad ensembles and formal dress for anons who are business, political affiliated? It seemed like a step forward, its downsides include price and impracticality(what does a tradesman or engineer user have to do with proper dress when cargos and boots do the job?) The idea seems more dominant in alt right circles where they think wearing a suit and a fashy cut will get them into office.

Why's that?

I make monkas great again

Attached: Human-monkas.jpg (1280x720, 228.51K)

People should read Soddy Frederick's "Wealth, Virtual wealth, and debt" and "The role of Money", both the first edition, free on internet and not the (((revised edition))). That will give people a good start on economy in general.

This, its been stuck at 6k for way too long, its either staying there or going down from now on

Still good to move dirty money around tho

Hard work, good genes, good health, luck and cock sucking.

*tanks*

The moment Bitcoin was taxed was the moment the dream died friend.

I don't really care about the way people dress that much just take care of your appearance somewhat. My philosophy on dress for men is basically this. Dress your age, dress appropriately for the task you are performing (like you said a tradesmen wearing a suit is ridiculous), its better to be over dressed than under dressed in most situations, be neat and dress for your level of attractiveness.

This is usury by the classical definition.

stopped reading there. this is a shit thread and it should have been deleted hours ago.

just buy my fucking goy-coins

Attached: 99c92320212d3ebb974fc6d9796005378242745c963a19be414cc0030459517a.png (428x491, 407.52K)

I got mine when it was 600, yes, 600 with two zeros, fuck you fat nigger bitch eat my ass with a spoon
I've used it to buy things, I've sold things for it AND NOT DRUGS
It's real money you fat fucking niggers and redditors can lie and pretend it isn't but it is here to fucking stay and you all can eat my fucking ass and suck my dick like the faggot you are
I don't care if it goes to 60,000 or stays at 6,000, I got "in" at 600 and again, it isnt' a fucking stock, i don't really care, i'm not a day trader i'm holding it like it's my fucking silver coins or a fucking antique $100 confederate note - i can spend it to the person who views it also as currency or I can go "neat" and watch it increase in value over time while you WAGEFUCKCUCKS act like the sky if falling because of fluctuations in value over the last 6 months - I've been involved in this shit for YEARS you fucking short term thinking small brained NIGGER

pic related, it's every dumb fucking nigger kike that things "omg what it's only 6k now lol you niggers are BROKE!" eat my fucking ass you stupid nigger

Attached: hVr0jII.png (400x300, 224.78K)

it's only taxed if you're day trading it like a fucking kike and taking "profits" from the value fluctuations

Just a get a real career already. Oh wait, you have no marketable skills and no one likes you.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH biz.mp4 (1280x720, 3.78M)

Attached: 1537436809100.jpg (1024x576, 78.07K)

told ya fags, hope you caught that pump

I'm about to finish a book based on Knights of the Zodiac… be prepared. I will use the money from the book to try and build Zig Forumstopia!

kek

It's truly sad that much of Zig Forums is too tech-retarded to actually understand cryptocurrencies. They would be its biggest champion if they would just spend the time educating themselves. But no, let's keep our jew paper and masturbate to our silver coins which cannot be electronically exchanged or divided into 100ths.

it's also the fact that Zig Forums has infiltrated this board pushing as much anti-property, anti-market marxist garbage as possible.

tell us torfag, what resources are best for learning crypto? A lot of confidence was lost with the crash, is there any wonder why there are people countering it. Also it would help to explain why crypto could benefit anons and possibly as to why it's not jewy or whatever the case may be.

lmao this retarded cuck is so proud of his sloppy seconds…

Attached: retarded_cuck.png (1099x626, 866.85K)

There are free courses on coursera explaining cryptocurrency. There is a wealth of knowledge elsewhere, just reading the bitcoin whitepaper and skipping the heavier sections will give you a good appreciation for what bitcoin set out to solve. Anyone with enough of a brain to understand the JQ can understand the basics of cryptocurrencies and what makes a good one.
bitcoin is still worth ~6k USD. That's amazing, coming from someone who first got interested at around $1. Confidence in cryptocurrency being some sort of get-rich-quick scheme is the confidence of retards, people who don't matter.
If you all have not been paying attention, we've been getting deplatformed pretty heavily lately. Crypto allows us to send money to people remotely without having to go through the (((banks))) or (((credit card companies))). That alone, if nothing else considered, is amazing. Remember how Hatreon got shut down by Visa? With a currency that is not inherently controlled by a central authority that won't happen any more. To those who have not been paying attention, the "it changes value too rapidly!" argument has not been true for a while. Stablecoins are usable and getting better all the time (check out dai).

That is not to say that there are no jewy cryptocurrencies. Ripple is clearly jewish and there are a ton of chink scam coins. I like Ethereum and Monero and have met both the creators, but shills will attack them instead of the merit of their products.

Right, I respect the technology and its promises, however, where user's will mostly be involved, is at the trading level. I don't like get rich quick schemes and I don't wan't to be apart of something that will burn us when it goes down, so I need to know why it won't or at least where to read on why my investment is a good thing in the market.

Hook me up
I'll do something rash with it

Set up a bank and don't give people their money back. Oy Vey! Pure genius.

Found the angry Jews who hate goyim wealth generation. Stay mad kikes.

Attached: bagel-plain.jpg (450x421, 40.85K)

Gee whiz retard, it's almost as if you don't belong here.

Attached: 1526787097686.png (449x504, 42.81K)

Those are just Jews trying to stop goys from making money. They want us poor. It happens with everything 'money' related around here. Jews come out to attack with the most generic retarded insults. Anyone falling for it is equally retarded.

Try it yourself with a product or whatever. These Jewish lurkers attack you for "selling" your product like a Jew. At first I thought they were legit. Like ok, they must be some autistic branch of National Socialist taking it to the extreme in their internet larp. No… it turns out, they're just fucking Jews that hate their enemies making money.

I've ran years worth of experimentation. They are Jews. There is nothing more that enrages Jews, than the prospect of their enemies "making money". You don't understand how much this triggers them. They go insane when you make money. I figure this out and began trolling the shit out of Jews from this "money making" angle. They want to believe you're some poor powerless loser. It makes them feel good.

Nothing trolls Jews like making money can.

Attached: big money.jpg (640x360, 76.65K)

Your investment is just speculation. Not investment. Don't use crypto for making money, use it as money like it is intended. If you don't want to be exposed to risk, hold your funds in a stablecoin until you need them for some reason.

That's hilarious but I believe it.

Then you have newfags like this guy still living life off his vague worthless "principles". Remember those days back in 2008ish? Yeah I used to be like that. Then we all learned to use Jewish tricks against the Jews. Look at us now… King Goy, the world over.

Life is good.

fucking dumbasses, gtfo this board. You're 10 years behind. Did you get 'woke' by Trump? If you weren't already woke a minimum of 8 years before Trump then neck yourself faggot. You don't belong here. And you certainly shouldn't share your worthless god damn fucking opinions on cash generation.

Attached: whaaaahesaid.jpg (480x360, 8.05K)

LOL, literal post-Trump Boomers sharing their fucking worthless boomer opinions. That crowd is the most worthless generation in the history of western civilization.

If you ever fall for this, congratulations.. the Jew that sold you that line of bullshit, fucked you hard. Also, gtfo this board and take 'muh woods w/ you.

Attached: muhwoods.jpg (195x197, 15.11K)

yeah like you'll ever make enough money to stop a single determined person with more of it from destroying you and putting you in the woods anyway
and there's always someone with more, you're probably somewhere in the middle of the pack if I had to wild guess

For what it's worth, thanks for the effort post. I'll look into this.

Naw hes right. The whole point of crytpo is non-government interferance. Youre acting like a greedy jew. Work hard.

Look at these fucking hillbilly cancers coming out of the woodwork to defend their retarded backward depression; revising it as honorable in order to continue living without blowing their own heads off. I knew it… baited it… here they are.

You have no principles.
You have no power.

You're just a fucking bum, and the only reason you know Jews exist is thanks to guys like me. Now gtfo this board and scram back to Fox News, Breitbart where you belong. I can sense the broken slave faggotry all the way here on the West Coast 2,500 miles way.

Attached: Money.jpg (344x146, 13.2K)

Found the 85 IQ boomer. Back to breitbart dipshit. Where they worship FDR and Churchill (Communist sympathizers) as creators of the Universe.

If wasn't for guys like me, you'd still be sucking off Mitt Romney. Yet, here you are still opinionated as ever. Just leave…

mod.php niggers