I don't feel in my place on /tv/

Can I come here and help Zig Forums?

How I can help Zig Forums and Zig Forums?

Attached: 806d672d5d3167cb0fb97defabd956c783bc8a1f5f1bdb8961d42045e13147cb.webm (255x143 1.36 MB, 3.38K)

Post more tits.

a thread died for this

Sorry…

bring /tv/ humor to Zig Forums as a peace offering; like the "ogre hand'' guy that lived in the basement of the house of fellow Zig Forumssters. Since said basement living quarters had no bathroom, "Toe Hand" guy shit in a 5-gallon bucket because "he's not uncultured like those other basement dwelling Zig Forumssters"

If an admitted /tv/fag wants to post on Zig Forums than he must contribute by making Zig Forums themed webms/gifs/memes out of /tv/ content that would ruin the show for normalfags.

Attached: 0HV9iJM.jpg (605x454, 102.23K)

Go exterminate the jew worldwide OP, you've got like 2.5 hours. Zig Forums out.

LURK
MOAR
FAGGOT

Attached: 1D5686B1-551D-412E-A984-EBBE048858A3.jpeg (194x320, 48.45K)

you look pensive op

It's your fault at letting Zig Forums shitposting your board to dust all because your board is one place higher than theirs.

It's not posting my pictures… I really need help… If my other post will stop being frozen at 100%. Making me nervous af

FUCKING BS…. Alright, so I've been hanging out at a couple bars in my area for the past couple weeks. Just moved into town, figured I'd get to know the locals. Well, I did… The bars around here are run by muslims.

The first couple weeks were awesome, making friends, got invited to a bon-fire. Had a couple chicks talking to me regular, thought I might be about to get a gf, then the whole bar goes cold. The guy I met the first night who claimed to be a marine talked to all the regulars and none of them would talk to me at all… Then two of his friends showed up, and the whole atmosphere changed. They followed me around the bar, kept bumping into me when I was holding my drink, and the fake marine would take next game on every table I played on. I didn't feel welcome at all.

I'm not the kind of guy to back down, so I sat there and waited out the night, I wasn't scared of his friends (and now that I think back on it these two were fall guys). By the end of the night I confronted the fake marine about it. The conversation was short.
I sat down agressively at his table and said, "What's up? You doing alright?"
he nodded
"What's going on? I really get the feeling you want me to leave and never come back."
"It's a free country, you can do what ever you want."
"You know, where I come from, when you have a problem with someone you talk to them about it"
He turned planted both elbows on the table and looked me in the eye, "Trust me. If I have a problem with you, you'll know."
I nodded and said, "Alright. I'll take it" and put quarters on another game of pool… right after the break, he put quarters on the table.
I stuck around till close.

Go back the next day. As soon as I walk in, he pulls out his phone. Two minutes later two roid lookin dudes, clean shaven, crew cuts, walk in. Don't say anything to anyone. Walk right over to the fake marine, shake his hand and follow him to the empty pool tables and stand around the table he plays a solo game on. The only other person they talked to was the bar owner, who is turkish and openly muslim. I'm 99% sure I'm being followed and watched at all times, and I have no doubt that they won't like me posting this at all.

Tell me what to do about all these Muslims in ALL the bars in my area. The kind of shit they are doing will get me killed if I find out what it is. One guy followed me all day trying to make me have an accident (white truck). 10 mins before I took this picture, he tried to hit me as I took my first step into the intersection. Fortunately I just came from dallas, and I always check over my shoulder as I'm walking into the intersection. He was staring at me as he tried to hit me.

Red/black car had a spare tire yesterday, and is one of the cars I was damn sure was following me. There are always 3 cars that don't directly follow me, but somehow always end up in my area as I cross town. I think they are working with the CIA because they have either hired ex-military mercs, or have the very best american looking arabs. I have to say I am a bit nervous posting these, but fuckem. When it's my time, it's my time.

Attached: IMG_20180923_155845.jpg (3120x4160 4.96 MB, 4.22M)

Here's the other pictures it wouldn't let me post… Guess I put too many.

Attached: IMG_20180924_101822.jpg (3120x4160 3.76 MB, 3.23M)

That's not the whole story, either. And I'm pretty sure I said some stupid shit, after the two jar-heads came in, like turning to my friend and saying, "I'm pretty sure this is a CIA operation and my life is in danger" as I grabbed my jacket and left the bar.

Comeon! Someone help me already! I have no idea how to handle this situation. I'm not military, I don't have a 2nd amendment right, and I spend too much time alone. I'm gonna fucking dissapear and no one is going to care!

I can't find shit on youtube for what to do about muslims taking over your area, and I have no doubt they are grooming the bars here. After we left that bar we went to another one, and just a couple mins after showing up two more jarheads built the same walk into that one while a guy I had met the night before, who is openly muslim takes a seat near me, and pulls out his phone. I just started talking to him directly, and he only looked at me after I said, "alright, let's see how deep this rabit hole goes."

I would have just brushed it off as me being crazy, except all the guys I suspected to be part of the op didn't react to me as if I was crazy, they payed even more attention to me. One of them walking right up to me and my friend. I immediately stood up and kept my distance from him, which didn't bother him at all. He tried to chat up my friend as I told him, "You guys suck" he looked at me with no reaction and I said, "Yeah, you're bad at your jobs"

I'm fucked…

That was what I said to start off the one sided conversation as I started pointing out his crew to him, probably a bad idea, especially since I"m posting this…. and now I have to move…

Wish me luck, assholes.

I guess I just hope that they leave me alone cause I'm nobody. I suppose that who ever could do anything about this is probably already doing everything they can.

Also, that red truck is nothing… I just saw the jeep that I was pretty sure was following me.

Goddamn I'm an asshole… and naive af… If these are user's, of course they don't want me around. Forever newfag.

If it was such a great thread, why was it last in the catalog?

don't mind me just on my way to 404 :)

Attached: 1536013950617.gif (500x520, 379.04K)

Checked
Sounds awesome. I might just shit in a orange bucket and leave it at a beaner work site and then laugh as they slosh my runny shit all over as they throw it away