JIMMY KIMMEL: CUT OFF KAVANAUGH'S DICK!

Attached: Jimmy Kimmel live monalague 9_24_18.mp4 (645x607 903.74 KB, 392.8K)

who gives a fuck what some washed talkshow host thinks besides dumb boomers who already want kavanaugh dead anyways?

fuck your lazy OP

DAILY REMINDER

This fucking faggot should have his dick chopped off.

.02 shekels have been deposited into you account.

Attached: kimmel tricking girls into touching his penis.jpg (500x414, 36.66K)

WHO THE FUCK WATCHES HIM?

I see this fucking cocksucker shilled every fucking where, I have never, even in my travels into the normiesphere, met a single solitary soul that actually watches him nor that is a fan of him. Is he just popular due to jewtube connections or something? I remember what feels like an eternity ago this faggot being on the man show and like wearing blackface and shit like that. Why is he some champion of leftism now? Who is his fans? Who even knows who he is?

Calm down, nigger. Yeah it probably didn't need its own thread but its still a good reminder to never relax around kike media. None of this is a surprise. None of these late night faggots can afford not to keep riding this train and it's only going to get worse. Boomers and retards get pretty much all of their news from these people. And kikebook of course.

Kek. This show never existed according to his current fans apparently.

He's a kike.

The diminishing returns of the electric goy box.

Attached: 12908h3tr09.jpg (1242x1532, 860.93K)

First he's a rapist but then virgin when he has proof he didn't touch said woman…… Why is the media allowed to do this? This undermines the authority of the US and its institutions also its slander and libel.

Because along with everything else Trump cucked out on opening up libel laws.

Push ABC to fire this asshole.

it's pretty clear at this point that the kikes don't like him. Sending out their late night talk show puppets and doing a Roy Moore/Cosby style takedown on him. Slandering him till he gets rejected. With this amount of shilling to get Kavanaugh out is a sign to defend him. I don't remember Whoresich getting this treatment, maybe Kavanaugh is a different justice altogether going against the current kiked justices in the Supreme Court. Late night talk show fags like pic related and Kimmel get no remorse on DOTR.

Attached: Johnny B. Goy.jpg (300x300, 16.78K)

Because Americans think the second amendment is only for hunting.

This feminist genocide is the answer.

Inb4 >MUH FBI
FBI or not, you know I'm right.

Doesn't really matter how many legs, it's still hunting. Ideological trophy hunting

Two words: Yellow Journalism. The media gets to print anything ranging from little to no truth at all on topics. Since (((they))) run the media. They can slander anyone by making a narrative (x is a: rapist, sexist, etc.): it happened to many from MJ to Cosby to Roy Moore and unfortunately also happening to Kavanaugh right now. This joyride from the media must be stopped!
(checked)
KEK WILLS IT!

Like they weren't paid whores

Not that it will matter, but you can go to abc.com and complain about the show.

I say jimmy cuts his own off as a sign of fealty
Cut it jimbo cut it right off

Yeah maybe. But I think showing everyone how unhinged these people are could be more effective for right now. Look at the headline in 's pic, it almost comes off as if ABC themselves are making that statement, or at least adopting that viewpoint, which should not be the case for a news outlet, especially a major one like ABC. I know someone who doesn't like him but has stopped paying attention to CNN because of stuff like this. That said, he does eventually need to open up libel laws, but if he doesn't, then you should already be getting ready for DotR, right?

some guns are for four legged game and other are for two

Not the first time a jew was obsessed with cutting dicks.

Attached: ff808dce040ad10d927e83bd854bec3f4928c52495e6855db4f65f1f6cf1f4ad.png (640x550, 397.49K)

Get the fuck off Zig Forums and post this shit on 4cuck and reddit.

Because they are (((the media))) that's why. Jews have not, will not, and cannot consider themselves actual Americans or part of the West. In 2001 they all said blackface, genital grabbing and other raunchy humor were hilarious and should be pushed on children, now that humor can cost some random office worker their career for making a carelessly worded tweet. Logic and consistency don't matter when Jewish supremacy is their ultimate goal.

Attached: jimmy kimmel.jpg (480x360, 13.74K)

I thought Jimmy Kimmel said he was just a talk show host and not the nations moral compass? What happened?

He's a washed up soulless faggot selling himself for money.
He sits there mocking and tearing these people down, yet he co-hosted a show called "The Man Show" which had tons of segments of sluts jumping around in bikinis and shit.
Fuck him.

Because there are no consequences?

Kill Jimmy Kimmel, skin alive his family and film it, share it on social media and I guarantee you all these anti-white shills will think twice about mocking white males.

why is this dude so histrionic?

This is what a CIAnigger post looks like

This. Get this clickbait shit off Zig Forums.

Attached: clickbait.png (1600x791, 215.23K)

this is what a boomer post looks like

enjoy watching your family being raped by non-white invaders while Jimmy Kimmel and his friends laugh about you on live TV

Who cares?

According to Kav-Bro, he's never used it anyway.

Someone must be watching him. I keep seeing his clips get recommended on Youtube and they all have millions of views.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Jimmy is a kike.

This

so why can't we class lawsuit the DNC?

Want to know how I can tell you've only been on Zig Forums for 6 months to a year?

No one cares about kimmel yet here you are not saging.

Media confirmed needs to show tits or gtfo

Like clockwork. First post is Ari Goldmanstein, 3rd or 4th post is always FBI Honeytrap Incitement.

Look at all the KIDF shills in this thread. It’s a shame what’s become of Zig Forums.

oh look a kike obsessed with cutting penis

Slide thread

Apparently these are Jews who don't follow their own laws.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness."

I appreciate this thread and others like them. We all think journos, celebs and TV hosts are small fish when in reality they are the most important tools of propaganda kikes have at their disposal. With the right words and audience applause they have the power to shape minds and sway entire elections. It only takes a few coordinated broadcasts and they can make a country go to war for nothing. Keep eyes on them at all times

This, the glowies and shills don't like your pic either judging by the replies.

What a cringey faggot. I'm glad his entire life has been humiliation since Trump was confirmed.

With how much he cries I wouldn't be shocked if didn't have his twig and berries.

He became such a massive faggot that he is now constantly hiding behind his kids from the slightest criticism that he receives.

He's effectively a woman.

Kimmel and Colbert are helping to kill one of the prime social brainwashing mechanisms the CIA has developed, the late night talk show. Now instead of coming home from work, eating their tendies, and ripping through a sixer of cheap beer while receiving some hilarious banter and somewhat subtle brainwashing to guide their water cooler chat the next day, they're tuning out in disgust and watching reruns of AFV or the evening reruns of that kike Maury giving lie detector and paternity tests to niggers.

It's a major own-goal but it's a direct result of the kikes pushing diversity and nepotism in their own organizations. They no longer seek the best, because that'd mean letting in non-kike white males. Instead we have people like Beth Kalb writing the jokes, her shattered psyche leaking out and ruining any potential humor.

I love Trump but as with any satire there has to be a ring of truth. There's nothing funny or fun or engaging about The Resistance and so normies are tuning it out.

HEY JIMMY, HEAR ME OUT, YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR JOB… BUT WE THROW YOUR KID INTO A RAPE CAGE FULL OF NIGGERS.