The holocaust happened

The holocaust happened.
Jews are a scapegoat.
Whites are the true evil of the planet.
There's nothing inherently wrong with being black.
Trump is a retard.

Let's see just how married you turd burglars are to your notions """"free speech""""" or if you can finally acknowledge that saying something people don't want to hear in a forum controlled by them has nothing to do with free speech.

Attached: JAY_SASHA.jpg (800x425, 241.69K)

Before this bread is deleted i'd just like to say most of Zig Forums only pretends to be nationalists. In reality this entire board is filled with degenerates who would be useless in a revolution/civil war.

Attached: 5ba14997ae1f7.jpeg (690x1024, 149.18K)

tl;dr

i'm just astonished that you're a basic bitch and a newfag, lurk about 10 more years and try not to come back, newfags belong on reddit or gaia online.

go fucking kill yourself.

I just leave this here.

Attached: pol.jpg (888x876, 249K)

So delete the thread, ban the poster and prove the point empirically.

shoo shoo nasty jew

Attached: 7F1436D8-193A-4511-9915-1F590B852985.jpeg (450x443, 40.03K)

prove it.
prove it.
prove it
prove it
prove it.

if you fail to prove any of these things, your thread will be banned.

Don't take the bait anons. Just sage and report.

How can you report an OP with such ID?

Your post perfectly illustrates several points that demonstrate how fucking retarded leftists are.
Let me go through them, one by one:

I'm not sure how long you've hanged around this place, or other link-minded places. We have this notion that even if we agree with something, we still demand it to be backed by facts, arguments, links to articles and assorted information. These are usually called "arguments", something you may have heard adults near you talk about.
If you posted 5 lines of text without backing them with anything, you clearly don't expect to be taken seriously, and I assure you, that's how you'll be treated. If you DID think 5 lines of unrelated text with no backing mean more than "I pressed 50 keys on my keyboard, hurr durr", then you might have some brain development problems.

At this point, I'm suspecting you're kikefy, but on the offchance you're some left-raving loony: that's now how things work in civilized nations. You barged in, shouted your obcscenities, congratulations, everyone is real proud of the shitshow you just humiliated yourself with. You're free to leave anytime, no one gives a damn. If you insits on posting baseless "facts" and spouting retarded crap, you can either spout diferent things, or repeat the same ad nauseum. The first will get some points for effort and some for originality. At the end, you can claim your "You tried." golden star. If you opt to repeat the same thing over and over, it's spam, useless and will be deleted because it doesn't accomplish more than taking up space.

What you can also do, is try to argue in good faith with other anons. Try to present proof that the Holocaust did happen. Prove jews are innocent and someone is scapegoating. Prove Whites are evil. You don't even have to prove anything, come to think of it. You can just present your reasoning and it will be debated.

But I'm also detecting some hints of salt on your post. So I'm guessing you already did try that. A couple of times. And it didn't go well.
You realized you might be wrong, the world might not be as you imagine, and there's a chance the anons that called you a faggot over and over might be right.

Let me remind you of something:
Zig Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Don't waste your time on posting, just report

And the shit sticks to the wall

Would it blow your mind to know that I'm as conservative and right wing as a man can be?

Those "5 lines with no backing" are meaningless. They're meant to prove a point that have nothing to do with the statements that were made. The fact that they get under your skin to the point where you cant ignore the fact that they ARE meaningless is only further proving the point they stand to make.

OP is a faggot.
I have proof of my statement, unlike OP, just buy using his post.

by
Fug

Why report?
Let it be up. Threads like these should be bumped and kept on the first page.
Imagine your neighbour visits you and the first thing he does is shit on your carpet and loudly proclaim "AHAHA FAGGOT, WHAT NOW? NOW YOU GOTTA KICK ME OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOTALITARIAN FAGGOT".
Personally? I'd lock the guy there, with his shit and invite all the neighbors to come see such base display of idiocy.
It's also good fun to show the thin-skinned faggots how you deal stuff that hurts your feelings: by telling it to fuck off instead of deleting it and pretending it's not real.

Oh, it's opposite day?
I can do this too! gooks have huge cocks and no massive inferiority complex towards Whites.
Funny how that works.

Sage and report.

Prove it. What are you conserving, other than the tradition of OP being a fag?

(((i am as right wing goys)))
Were the 3rd position and don't buy into the right vs left paradigm except faggots like you from cuckchan.

do you have any evidence for your statements? Some people here are happy to have these debates.
Btw I’ve slept with two different white women and and Asian who are dating Asians. They’ll drop you for a white man that works out and has a non deformed face at the drop of a hat and there’s nothing you can ever do about it. :)

That's like saying I can't ignore how GREEN grass is.
Their lack of meaning doesn't elicit any kind of response from anyone. Ever. They have the same inherent value as:
asdasdf
gdkfuvdi
sfgoern
vbdvboi
rtekn
Did these 5 lines get under anyone's skin? I very much doubt it.
I'm actually trying to teach you something. I don't believe in censorship as a way to control speech. I believe in argumentation. And I'm poiltely asking you to elaborate on those 5 lines. I would genuinely like you to tell me why you believe in all of them. And then I would very much like to you why you're a fucking retard and should eat shit for a living.
That's how proper civilized people do it, user.

implying we believe in "free speech" . We believe in truthful speech, proof, due diligence and warranty. Like snakes, you speak only to rattle, distract, and destroy. And you will be silenced.

Way to literally contradict yourself in 2 sentences.
You sound like an untermensch faggot that Nietzsche would sneer at while watching passersby. Are you advocating nihilism?

Oh shit, I hadn't even picked up on that.
LMAO

You're still focusing on them like a crow does a scarecrow. The scarecrow is only shaped like man. It isn't one. How does it feel to be on the same cognitive level as a bird?

…..so what got under your skin that you decided to post here?

I could ask you the same question, since you have yet to present any form of coherent argument, or even an assertion (since you've just stated that your assertions have an ulterior meaning). But it would appear that you're simply here to play a guessing game while speaking condescendingly towards those who reply. Yawn.

Imagine taking this much pride in being a retard that you feel compelled to share your retarded views in a place nobody gives a shit about them. But at least someone finally saw me, he says for the first time in his life.

Enhancing OP's retarded thread without saging only exposes you for being said faggot who is useless.

Attached: cd6[1].jpg (305x309, 13.3K)

Religions don't "happen". If you mean "Hitler gassed jews", say Hitler gassed jews.

Attached: excalibait.png (300x168, 6.81K)

no go to oven

I wish we had Nanking'd the Koreans too…

Why are hapas asshurt 24/7? Does their asspain never cease?

Ever ask yourself why those two statements need it's own law to prevent people from saying otherwise?

Not at all. Why do you think Rodgers snapped?