Manhunt intensifies for ‘survivalist’ who threatened to ‘put a bullet in Trump’s head’

Scores of state and federal officers on his trail, a $10,000 bounty on his collar, more than 100 days on the run and still the ‘armed and dangerous’ fugitive, a self-styled survivalist, has evaded police.
In a federal warrant issued on June 19, authorities named Shawn Richard Christy, 26, of McAdoo Pennsylvania as the ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect. Christy already had multiple state warrants out for his arrest for failing to appear in court and aggravated assault and violating probation.
The United States Marshals Service, the FBI and The Secret Service have all joined the hunt to bring in the man who has stolen at least six vehicles, which he drives until the gas runs out or the engine gives up. He is reportedly armed with three stolen pistols and a shotgun.
This is what a true faggot looks like
The manhunt has extended from the Canadian border in New York State as far south as Kentucky, and still Christy has evaded authorities. However, now, following the discovery of an abandoned, stolen truck in Mansfield, Ohio, a city of 46,000 residents, authorities have intensified their efforts, deploying canine units as well as patrols scouring the area on all-terrain vehicles (ATVs). The Madison school district was shut as a precautionary measure in case the manhunt turned violent.

rt.com/usa/438808-manhunt-trump-assassination-threat/
archive.is/3wKBs

Attached: 5ba23274fc7e93663f8b45ca.png (900x1163, 693.92K)

Attached: 1504506731025.jpg (960x960, 120.91K)

Hate to break it to you but Hillary lost

Good for you kike

Reminder: Hillary lost

see

/thread
I hope the dude succeeds, fuck all (((politicians))).

Shit's coming home to roost in Camp Orange. Imagine how angry they'll be when the recession comes next year and farmers are foreclosed on. My neighbor just harvested his soybeans and "For Sale" signs on the lot.

Attached: Derp.jpeg (268x188, 8.89K)

Slow cook vs. fast cook is still being cooked like a boiled frog.

You might just want to grab an exit bag now, faggot.

You might want to grab a ticket back to Israel where you belong

Sounds like you're the same shill who defended the pedowood actors

Any anons in Mansfield, Ohio can confirm what's true?

All (((Hollywood))) actors deserve to hung. So does your president

Attached: caa3a7dae6d08a86dd4ac3b8b3d1e5226f2e57cd6c2332deccf89de9adaf9cf3.png (686x610, 655.57K)

Filtered

Gas'd

Plain City user. Can confirm. Guns are loaded and dogs are out in yard.

Be on the lookout for a limp. The article said a shattered knee but failed to say which leg.

he was caught 4 days ago

Attached: Shawn Christy's attorney speaks (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (594x712 3.96 MB, 483.88K)

dems probably have that silly faggot on ice, they'll thaw him out when they make their move

This is what happens when you decide to shitpost IRL, may it serve as an alert for american anons, keep your shitposting to imageboards if you don't want the alphabet agencies knocking at your door at 7:00AM to seize your PC's and cellphones for evidence to be used against you in (((court))) or else you need a yid bondsman to pay your bail and another yid to defend yourself against their cousins in a toga.

Since when is treason considered anything but?

Who do you think you're fooling, nigger?

Go away kike.

SO libruls threaten Trump all the time. Nothing happens to them and this guy threatens him and they jump into action. Why?

If he's actually an innawoods survivalist, he'll never be caught.

Trump is still a zionist politician. He is nothing as he advertised.

We officially have a manlet on the loose.

At least Dorner had the decency to go out in a blaze of glory.

OP is that you?

Attached: gofuckyourselfjews.jpg (640x638, 39.13K)

He'd look right at home in some jew curls.

As a Pennsylvanian, I would like to apologize that this retard is from my state.
In my own defense, however, he is from the Wilkes-barre/Scranton area, and that place is packed with assholes that really should be living in New Jersey.
Again, my deepest apologies.

Attached: EmbarrassedBag.jpg (1000x800, 85.65K)

Never paid much attention to the posters before, is it normal to tell people to call the consulate?

Wilkes-barre is full of jews. There's a hive built there designed to funnel money from all of America.

Kek.

As a regular pol user, I approve of this attack on the orange cheeto blumbpf. Shalom, fellow pol users.

Get back to sucking your uncle Myron 's schlong. He's not paying you to shitpost…not until you're done, anyway.

This guy is as American as it gets. He's displeased and he means to do something about it rather than shitpost on anonymous imageboards. You can always tell the character of a man by his enemies, and anybody who is an enemy of that queer Meyer is a buddy o' mine.

Attached: Mossberg 12GA inside a water gun.jpg (799x590, 84.21K)

Kill yourself, nigger.

That nose says otherwise.

4 days ago

Attached: Shawn Christy makes court appearance.webm (640x360 1.77 MB, 2.65M)

Ha ha, you're funny CNN. Don't come into work tomorrow. :)

Looks like your average, everyday, leftist faggot.

Is it really that hard to aim at politicians with a scoped rifle these days?

Hi androgynous FBI faggot :)
That's the CIA's job, silly. #JFK

you have to go back.

Fuck off
You glow
Zig Forums is a board of peace and pee pee poo poo pisssssssssss

this guy is a complete idiot and a tool, wow.
what are the odds: mental illness, deep state assassination plot, or, both?

Are you two faggots also going to ask for permission for rahowa?
I forgot Zig Forums was too pussy to discuss violence. I guess I was wrong, violence is never the answer, only peace and voting. :^)

I'm a pacifist Buddhist monk.
Zig Forums is a temple of peace

wtf is rahowa

Delete that post before everyone points out how much you don't belong here.

Attached: 1460689297332.png (1067x800, 651.07K)

Wanna know how I know you're a kike at the FBI?

Of course it's some cumstain from New Jersey.

Top jej, I hope it's a Zig Forumsack who finds this guy and turns him in just to spite you. Congratz on getting first post, looks like you get an extra slice of We the Pizza at lunch tonight little buddy.

Attached: 59a668cff2903668811238f733cd1e45f7d9e5df186849025c205580055e933e.jpg (800x517, 83.26K)

I never promoted violence faggot. Learn2context.

Bump

Fuck snitching, OP.

Bad pr? Waiting for 2020? I dunno, but I don't actually mind this guy getting arrested. He shouldn't be thrown into a gulag perpetually with no trial; but make stupid threats win an interview with the fbi and maybe a suspended sentence, I don't mind that.

Why would one help the FBI catch another FBI agent?

Vigilantism isn't snitching.

The questions running through my mind on this potential assassin:
>Does Pence/(((them))) want Trump rubbed out?

Because they can use it to point to and say. "Hey there's an atmosphere of discontentment with Trump! Look even this random guy wants to kill him!"

>they will never suspect (((me)))
Heh

Everything about this story rings false to me. People say shit all the time. There is something else going on here.

Your trips should describe why

On Saturday, there's a trump rally in Wheeling, WV. False flag scare a week before this is quite concerning…

IKR, that is exactly what I thought. This whole thing stinks to high heaven and if they have that many men on the case, there is something totally abnormal going on here. In which case, why should I help them in any way? What have they done for me lately, other than flood my country with genetic filth, tax me to fucking death and give the entire nation to the kikes for its destruction? Honestly they can go fuck themselves.

If they are that worried about their own man, and I can see from the photo that man has training they should just cancel it.

Republicans will lose the house and Senate this midterms.

Will you finally end your pathetic existence when the opposite happens?

Fuck off nigger

reported dooktato

ban this and i go to tor

>This is what happens when you decide to shitpost IRL, may it serve as an alert for american anons, keep your shitposting to imageboards if you don't want the alphabet agencies knocking at your door at 7:00AM to seize your PC's and cellphones for evidence to be used against you in (((court)))
Yes. Be afraid, goyim. Don't challenge authority; you'll just lose. You can't stand against the Machine, you stupid prole; who the fuck do you think you are?

I want all of you dead.

Attached: 1440648222483.jpg (835x776, 147.53K)

I bet he will kill a motherfuck in a heartbeat he's running from 5 years max had he faced the charges.

defeatist shills spam this shit in every thread, just ignore em

The fucking doublespeak of these niggers

I hope he does, fuck the king kike

Attached: autism.jpg (1125x1380, 176.16K)