Druid/pol/ #0024 Edition - THE WITHERING part 2 Edition

LOYAL LADS

I bid you welcome in the manner to which we have become accustomed to our most portentous vicesima quarta thread.
As September draws to a close, Autumnal hues streak the land and dead falen leaves begin to blanket the once clear ground.
We find ourselves within the Third Cycle of the Four, not only in a seasonal sense but also in a political and civilizational one too. A time of augery, of offerings and a time of preperation for the great winter to follow.

This threads governing arcana is that of the II card - The High Priestess.
The High Priestess represents the divine feminine, spiritual enlightenment, inner illumination, divine knowledge and wisdom. She appears in Tarot readings when the veil between the operator and the etheric realm is thin and opportunity to access the knowledge that is deep within your soul. She represents the inner voice of intuition. All the answers one seeks will come from within, from the deepest truth and ‘knowing’. Allow the High Priestess to become your guide as you venture deep into your subconscious mind and access this inner wisdom. One must connect with ones intuition and also ones Higher Self via meditation, visualisation, shamanic journeying, and spiritual interaction.
This card should encourage the reader to look for areas in your life that may be out of balance or lacking ‘flow’ and ease. Knowledge of how to fix these issues will not come through thinking and rationalising, but through feeling and trusting your intuition, so allow ones self the time and space to meditate and listen to the inner voice. Intuitive sense provides one with useful and helpful information and is can assist with delving into the depths of the subconscious mind.
This is also a time of heightened intuitive ability and psychic insight. If you are developing these skills, the High Priestess offers you further encouragement to continue your journey and trust that you are on the right path. The more you listen to your intuition, the more it will flow.
She is also deeply connected to the moon.
So shall it be that this threads governing Heavenly Body is that of the Moon - Luna, also representitive of the divine feminine, of night, of darkness and of illumination & the Rending of the Veil.
Pay close attention to the lunar cycles this thread lads. The Veil between the physical and astral realms are especially thin at present and present an opportune time for both ritual workings and personal spiritual growth.

On the lodge front, the B.O.N.D continues its vigil as we witness the WITHERING and the ending of an aeonic cycle. This fact is visible in the increased chaos, madness and hysteria manifest in the metapolitical sphere. Our enemies know they are losing their grip and they are panicking. They are desperate to hold onto the power they have illicitly gained and seek to keep hold of it by tightening their grip - but they will fail and it will slip through their grasped claws like fine sand.

As always the topical newslinks are presented for the readers perusal and delectation

Attached: lunar.jpg (400x328 16.4 KB, 44.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
archive.is/zm3f9
archive.is/0jIGP
archive.is/LLBjf
archive.is/ufDLn
archive.is/yL3Ke
archive.is/B4N6B
archive.is/ZeOrF
archive.is/CUyir
archive.is/OcsXl
archive.is/IccuE
forum.paganpathway.org/topic/314/anatomy-of-the-soul/7
chs.harvard.edu/CHS/article/display/1285.part-ii-the-hellenization-of-indo-european-myth-and-ritual-chapter-4-patroklos-concepts-of-afterlife-and-the-indic-triple-fire-pp-85 121
rt.com/uk/439289-blood-nhs-scandal-deaths/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6203491/EU-immigration-Britain-fall-80-cent-Brexit.html
westmonster.com/just-16-want-to-remain-in-eu-in-latest-poll/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fresh-blow-for-mays-chequers-plan-as-poll-shows-voters-prefer-brexiteers-free-trade-idea-canada-plus-plus-plus_uk_5ba93777e4b069d5f9d5741e
twitter.com/MigrationWatch/status/1044511644615880704
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/741926/Final_EEA_report.PDF
express.co.uk/news/uk/1022401/Brexit-news-UK-latest-Iain-Duncan-Smith-Theresa-May-EU-immigration-control
westmonster.com/eu-commissioner-calls-for-newspaper-regulation-after-sun-dirty-rats-front-page/
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-latest-jacob-reesmogg-calls-on-theresa-may-to-adopt-supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-a3944361.html
theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/25/labour-unexpectedly-drops-plan-for-female-co-deputy-leader
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45636870
thesun.co.uk/news/7337783/first-sikh-guardsman-positive-cocaine/
thelocal.fr/20180925/how-a-no-deal-brexit-could-mess-up-your-plans-to-take-your-dog-to-france
westmonster.com/left-wing-swedish-pm-ousted-with-help-from-sweden-democrats/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45642050
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6206079/Sheffield-school-sees-mass-brawl-break-100-pupils.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/25/lefty-teddy-bears-jellemy-corbeans-proletarian-pear-drops-video/
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/union-chief-tosh-mcdonald-boasts-13304887
pjmedia.com/trending/eu-justice-commissioner-says-media-must-be-regulated-to-prevent-hate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obligitory first archive post
archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
archive.is/zm3f9
archive.is/0jIGP
archive.is/LLBjf
archive.is/ufDLn
archive.is/yL3Ke
archive.is/B4N6B
archive.is/ZeOrF
archive.is/CUyir
archive.is/OcsXl
archive.is/IccuE

Attached: druidglen.jpg (215x300, 17.9K)

Hello again my friends I hope you are all well as the nights grow longer and the summer fades do not fear or falter. The truth is on our side and as the corrupt elites loose control we grow in strength.

Hello lad, good to see you. Hope all is well.

Here here. Very well said.

Attached: druidghost.jpg (688x413, 132.85K)

Druid from across the great river here to greet ancestral kin.

Always welcome brother. The B.O.N.D transcends all liminal boundaries.

Attached: BLUE DRUID.png (271x525, 355.84K)

No problem this is a time of change with the end of /newbrit/ we have grown in numbers our threads are faster and have more content. We like all here on Zig Forums must be vigilant as the thread's increased visibility will attract shills trolls and madmen.

You find oak trees in many lands.

Punished Druid checking in, thanks for the new thread 40k.
Got a little sun today and had a comfy time outside, watching the beasts of the field and birds of the air about their business. Perhaps a form of augury or meditation, watching the clouds pass by.

Attached: buddhajak.png (500x637, 735.4K)

I've help some spiders today.

(observed)
First portent of the thread right there user. It is indeed a time of change and as the cycle draws to a close, things really seem to be hotting up. You are right about the death of /newbrit/ too - we are witnessing aeonic turmoil in action across multiple facets of our lives. Those with eyes to see are able to witness this phenomena for what it is. Also it is nice to have the threads move a bit faster tbh.

Good for you lad. The karmic reward will come back to reward you. Spiders are held sacred by the B.O.N.D ever since a seven legged one appeared to me a year back right when I was meditating and working with the seven-fold star. Portentous as fuck tbh.

And from little acorns, grow mighty oaks.

(observed)
No problem lad, its good to see you.
Scrying the flight patterns of birds is an actual discipline called "Ornithromancy"
Seems you can scy pretty much anything tbh

Attached: mayf.jpg (660x660, 86.46K)

I'm hoping if I continue to help them they will bless me with their form.

Attached: 258-74123.png (969x824, 84.79K)

Fuck me lad that spid is 3spoopy5me

Attached: bog health.PNG (546x308, 183.31K)

Closest I could find to a spider druid that isn't a black dagger ear.

It looks like something one might see in a fever dream or scuttling about the lower astral realms.

I've seen my guide I'm just torn if it's a spider, octopus, or squid. When I lucid dream I see a many legged shadow most of the time.

Good job lad, you always deliver. To help kick things off, here's a great forum thread on the anatomy of the soul

forum.paganpathway.org/topic/314/anatomy-of-the-soul/7

and a supporting read (I'll warn you it's pretty heavy reading)

The Hellenization of Indo-European myth and ritual

chs.harvard.edu/CHS/article/display/1285.part-ii-the-hellenization-of-indo-european-myth-and-ritual-chapter-4-patroklos-concepts-of-afterlife-and-the-indic-triple-fire-pp-85 121

Yeah I agree with that thing is freaky and what do you mean by 'bless me with their form'?

Just joking about learning to shape-shift.

Fair 'nuff

Are you sure its your guide lad and not some dweller on the threshold/negative entity type thing? Black tendrilled shadows are not usually representitive of benign guides. Are you seeing it during meditation in your minds eye? During gnosis or APing?

Thanks lad. Will have a read after tea (and probably tomorrow day to digest it if its as heavy as you say)

Attached: tendril creature.jpg (500x353, 52.36K)

No problem lad, this is probably a good vid to go along with it

It's when I make myself lucid dream and it's less shadowy and more in the distance. One time though I ended up in some polluted shrine thing with oily water filled with trash and nonsense and I got the feeling I need to open my eyes as quickly as possible before what was below awakened.

(observed)

I forgot to ask, how are you doing lad? It's good to hear you've been getting out and about and it seems the druids agree

Interesting. Are you able to induce the lucid dreamstate at will then? It can be a useful tool for abstract divination and subconscious exploration.

Attached: inkblot.jpg (236x354, 12.61K)

It's hit or miss when I try. It works best if you tire yourself to fading between awake and asleep for the first couple of minutes it's like you slip between awake and dreaming until the pendulum settles in the middle.

Also posting some good OC

Attached: brit 5.png (1470x662 38.88 KB, 350.53K)

Thats a very similar method I use to induce the vibrational state for attempted AP. Not particularly adept at full seperation as of yet but iv experienced loads of astral noise phenomena this way - one of the common ones is hearing wonderous music, "unwritten music" I calls it, as im pretty sure that it only exists in etheric and inspirational form. Weird as it sounds, it changes too, from electronic house sounding tones, to great swelling classical symphonies and even electric guitar solos. If I was more musically minded (and schooled) i'd attempt to write down/replicate what I hear in this state but alas, musical aptitude is not one of my strong points.
Other astral noise I hear a lot is indistinct chattering (like being in a busy cafe or something, lots of voices chattering in union), footsteps, and a strange phantom doorbell ringing sound that often snaps me out of trance (iv written about this particular phenomena before) although I'v learned to try & ignore it as of late.

Lucky. Noise-wise I get whispers even when I have more control of my dream. Haven't understood them yet. Visual-wise though I see combinations of man-made structures growing out of nature.

Norf FC, Druidic division

Attached: bobbykek.jpg (851x358, 44.01K)

Why is the ploughman's so based lads?

They're great aren't they?

Attached: brit 6.png (1918x734, 601.93K)

The teeth could be worse.

Visually for me, it starts off as the usual blackness you see with closed eyes. Then, the blackness takes on a 3dimensional quality and begins to swim and churn and rorschach like patterns swirl in the inky blackness. Then discernable points of colour and light will appear and they come together to form different forms and shapes. Iv seen geometric patterns and abstract forms involving shapes but also more familiar visions, one often being the image of people walking towards me or across my vision. I never see their faces or recognise them though but they are distinctly human and familiar. Iv had other visuals still where im skimming high above some surface (perhaps of a planet) whos surface is ever shifting. Also had bright orb like things swim about my vision and leave tracers behind them like something bright would. Tunnel like structures are also a pretty frequent observation. All kinds of crazy and abstract shit can be seen in that state of mind.
I know what you mean by staying on the threshold of wakefulness/sleep too. You have to relax your body completely and basically stop thinking. I find the trick is not to try and actively stop thoughts from popping into the head but instead let them come and go and dont indulge them or focus on them. Let them wash over you like a flow of water.

Attached: bloom astral plane.jpg (800x530, 485.22K)

Honestly the best trick I've found is too sleep next to something pointy so you'd passively awaken yourself every couple of minutes.

What is the Druid position on the Celts? I know the Jews in England really hate them.

can't really say much about esoteric self-delusion but tinnitus can make things pretty whack

Improving a little, the local homefinder organisation thing has gone through so I can start looking for somewhere to stay, don't know how long it'll be though, not thrilled about that prediction for this winter as it looks like I'll probably still be around here and the place besides lacking heating and insulation has a windows that won't seal.

My 23rd coming up next month, I'm still being a mopey bastard after finding out recently the average natural life expectancy for lads with my thing ends at 25, unless I can get a transplant (which my sister, who is younger, fitter, of immeasurably more use to society and far closer to organ failure than I, has not been able to get since the NHS and French equivalent work on some strange principle whereby you have to be actually dying before being hooked up to a machine for months on end until a donor comes up, rather than looking at a clear and pre-empting it).

Having come to the realization that I am not actually of much worth nor as intelligent as I thought I was and not being in a position to start a family, I don't really know what to do with myself.

Apprehension of mortality and no legacy is a bit of a bummer tbh, not to mention the only prospect of local work right now being in an abattoir, at the reduced wages of an apprentice.

Speaking of which, fresh sable avian whomst lives hypocritically in a foreign country, huffing his own farts on how great being a vegetarian is.

lmao, I had no2 but hadn't seen the rest
it's good to see Norf FC expanding beyond the original premise

They are indeed lad

Attached: rol&rat.jpg (592x333, 34.43K)

Remember you saying you suffered from nasty tinnitus a few threads back. Is it still bothering you lad? My old man gets it but he says his comes and goes.

It's interesting to see a handful of Jewish Vikings in this thread. I suspect that they frequent these post. Should I tell the story of the Jewish Viking, or, is this a story already known around here?

Attached: jewish_viking_by_velociraptor_king-d5pbwt3.jpg (854x936, 137.06K)

Attached: wtf.png (520x517, 368.12K)

Clearly not as enlightened as one may believe himself to be. More of an exaggerated child it appears. Children do love getting attention. Acting like a flamboyant edgetard is perhaps one method to acquire notification.

Do you feel notified, faggot? Yes, the Vikings were little more than Jewish Mercenaries. What are you a fraudulent simp?

Attached: Plastic Anglo.jpg (620x461, 39.71K)

yeah, it's constant and adaptive. Back when I got hearing aids under the NHS it was the devil doing hearing tests for it since it'd transition into exactly the same kind of occasional beep that the test used. Whenever I can I have audio playing but it's always there smh

Druids are Celts lad
LOCAL lads are Brythonic (celtic) and Anglo-Saxons also had a druidic tradition to draw from

Attached: mosleypc.png (550x593, 105.53K)

The Saxons are Celts. Germany is a Celtic nation. The Anglos were Danes. Jewish Merchants hired Vikings routinely to do their dirty work.

I see Viking kikes in this thread patting themselves on the back in a false sense of pride. Maybe it comes from all that (((HBO))) sitcom viewing. Imagine basing your identity off a Jewish directed sitcom. I wouldn't torture anyone with such a kosherized dream.

Step up, please do…

Attached: Norman Viking Hut 500 Years Ago.jpg (500x375, 55.73K)

The majority of people in the UK are Celts lad

Fucking hell lad, that sounds utterly grim, won't lie. I honestly don't know what to tell you

Kek what?

Oh never mind, not even going to bother with you

How did you get tinnitus?

Other than being celtic whats the difference between a Druid and a Shaman?

You share the spirit of a woman.

Attached: vikings-niggers-of-europe.jpg (743x286, 43.96K)

Druids were the intellectual class of Celtic, comparative to the brahmin caste in India. So as well as performing priestly duties, they were also healers, lawyers ect.

Stop it lad you're making me laugh

I guess this is schizo's new thing, pretty pathetic tbh

oh, we passed another enrichment anniversary

comes with the deafness probably, same as being more short sighted than a cross eyed dog

Druids had a formalized, organized structure and duties outside of the religious

Attached: 14th-15th september.png (1030x367, 193.49K)

Thank you. I'm trying to get more connected to my roots.

Part and parcel tbh
Crikey, hate to say it but it sounds like you've been dealt a shitty hand lad

Good man, ask if you need anything else

Wait what? Are you implying I'm a Muslim?

Attached: 470a7c7ed27623b1d9bd7c431828194aa77521da3a06d4e932f6be2080d57cd6.jpg (1080x1079, 359.86K)

Kill yourself, nigger.

After you faggot

So, I out the Jew from 900 years ago and this dysgenetic short eyed fuck implies I'm a muslim in response.

I smell a rat.

Attached: Jordan Peterson - Proud Angelicans.jpg (950x634, 235.03K)

at least I'm not a malformed african mutant that lives in a bucket tbh
not that looking half normal helps these days, if anything it would be better the other way around for gibs lmao

the only things I can think of spending my time on is writing, I used to be decent during my school days
a) a half baked political thing, mostly just "my perfect world that everyone should work toward tbh because I'm right about everything"
b) some sci-fi/fantasy wank which I might make a few shekels on if I self published and did for long enough
don't really have many ideas either way tbh, brain like mush after so long

Attached: 2rameem.png (646x720, 22.23K)

(((You))) want to know how I know (((you're))) a kike?

Do we have a couple British Jews in here attempting to hijack Druidism? Inquisitive minds ponder.

Attached: d278ff4aafb01c9f941d51f1148e50463f78c1510de0b53764772c4ba8a0b5ba.png (986x1118, 834.63K)

Go ahead, tell me how you know I'm a kike. Are you equally ready to have your (((Viking Sitcom Identity))) blown up? I'm ready any time, faggot.

Attached: 1520269437864.png (377x396, 129.46K)

There's enough space here for both of us.

Attached: 8215470521.jpg (497x600, 287.35K)

Sounds like a good step lad, do it as a side thing whilst working at that abattoir job you mentioned

Seems we've attracted some shills and/or trolls lads. An unfortunate but inevitable result of our Druidicposting prowess. The feeble seek to undermine that which they cannot replicate.

Welsh/English mutt actually (mostly welsh) with a little bit of danish viking going waaaaaay back on the old mans side.

No one gives a fuck lad. We endured schizoposter for months - admittedly one of the most persistent trolls iv ever come across - and he ended up btfo. What fucking chance do you have kek. Its like water off a ducks back to the lads here. Your jimmy rustling attempts are doomed to failure son. Best quit while you are ahead.

Sorry to hear of your situation lad. I didnt know it was as bad as it is. Fuck im not without my own demons prescription meds, herb etc but they seem positively trivial compared to your troubles. I know it probably sounds trite and hollow but take heart and fight it. Fight it every step of the fucking way. My mates dad has inoperable liver cancer. They caught it too late for chemo or surgery so he just has to manage it with meds. They give him 6months. He's still here 3 and a half yrs later and hes still able and mobile. He attributes this to fighting it - both mentally, physically and spiritually. A strong will can overcome many obstacles, as demonstrated in his case (and others)
Dont ever give up lad, promise old 40k that ok. We are always here for you if you need to vent. Brethern is not just a meme. Im sure the others will concur.

Attached: eclipsu.jpg (567x783, 281.69K)

anti-white meme is obvious

you are triggering people with your jewish vikings

Could be I suppose. Schizos style was more rigid though and seemed driven by his mental illness. The weird filenames he'd use and his obsessice compulsion with odd little things like putting paretheses around worlds like "esoteric".
Could be him, could be some other opportunist (like the mlp poster who didnt understand how to check digits properly from a while ago)
Definitely a massive mongoloid faggot though eh.

Attached: c0fe72ac8416c8126edb0cab5aae45eb6e51eb6fc838d8988f427c4bc3fa27b4.jpg (259x194, 9.64K)

FRESH NEWS

25,000 Brits could be infected with contaminated blood from US prisoners and addicts, inquiry hears
rt.com/uk/439289-blood-nhs-scandal-deaths/

EU immigration to Britain ‘could fall by 80 per cent after Brexit’ following cabinet's refusal to offer special treatment to Europeans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6203491/EU-immigration-Britain-fall-80-cent-Brexit.html

Just 16% want to Remain in EU in latest poll
westmonster.com/just-16-want-to-remain-in-eu-in-latest-poll/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fresh-blow-for-mays-chequers-plan-as-poll-shows-voters-prefer-brexiteers-free-trade-idea-canada-plus-plus-plus_uk_5ba93777e4b069d5f9d5741e

'With free movement there can be no guarantee that migration is in the interests of UK residents' - Report by the Migration Advisory Committee
twitter.com/MigrationWatch/status/1044511644615880704
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/741926/Final_EEA_report.PDF

Arch-Brexiteer Iain Duncan Smith has said that Theresa May’s government must get a handle on immigration controls or risk being punished by the British public at the next general election
express.co.uk/news/uk/1022401/Brexit-news-UK-latest-Iain-Duncan-Smith-Theresa-May-EU-immigration-control

EU Commissioner calls for newspaper regulation after Sun 'dirty rats' front page
westmonster.com/eu-commissioner-calls-for-newspaper-regulation-after-sun-dirty-rats-front-page/

Jacob Rees-Mogg calls on Theresa May to adopt 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' Canada-style trade deal
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-latest-jacob-reesmogg-calls-on-theresa-may-to-adopt-supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-a3944361.html

Labour unexpectedly drops plan for female co-deputy leader
theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/25/labour-unexpectedly-drops-plan-for-female-co-deputy-leader

Children to be banned from cycling to school without number plates
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45636870

First Sikh guardsman faces being kicked out of the Army after testing positive for cocaine
thesun.co.uk/news/7337783/first-sikh-guardsman-positive-cocaine/

How a no-deal Brexit could mess up your dog's holiday to France
thelocal.fr/20180925/how-a-no-deal-brexit-could-mess-up-your-plans-to-take-your-dog-to-france

Left-wing Swedish PM ousted with help from Sweden Democrats
westmonster.com/left-wing-swedish-pm-ousted-with-help-from-sweden-democrats/

Grenfell Inquiry: No-one should have lived there, says fire chief
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45642050

'Riot' shuts school after 'mass brawl breaks out between more than 100 pupils'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6206079/Sheffield-school-sees-mass-brawl-break-100-pupils.html

'Lefty teddy bears, Jellemy Corbeans and Proletarian Pear Drops: A video tour of the Labour conference centre
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/25/lefty-teddy-bears-jellemy-corbeans-proletarian-pear-drops-video/

Union chief boasts he'd set his alarm an hour early 'to hate Thatcher some more''
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/union-chief-tosh-mcdonald-boasts-13304887

EU Justice Commissioner Says Media Must Be Regulated to Prevent 'Hate'
pjmedia.com/trending/eu-justice-commissioner-says-media-must-be-regulated-to-prevent-hate/

Circling your demon wagon so quickly? You feel threatened for good reason.

Attached: 15174764074766.jpg (4608x2592, 2.21M)

Regardless, don't bother replying

(observed)
Now that doesnt sound ominous or nightmarishly orwellian in the slightest…
Also that translates to me as
Bunch of jumped up little bureaucrats with ambitions of playing political commissars to their own ridiculous ideology. I'd hang them all with piano wire if I had my way.
Fuck, I know the UK is in very poor shape and our "government" (occupying regime of traitors and aliens is more apt) is an absolute shower of shit on personal freedoms and immigration and such, but the dictats that emerge from that god forsaken union and the propaganda it disseminates makes one want to claw their own eyes out while howling with rage.
Im so glad we voted to leave. I know the "elite" will try and stop us leaving in any meaningful way but im also hoping that they will push it too far and that might end up being the catalyst for some serious civil disobedience. The climate is ripe for it. Look at the support (both national and international) for TR & hes fairly fringe. Remoaners throwing a spite-spanner in the works could potentially sow the seeds for full on revolution. I feel the same applies to the hysterical anti trump brigate in the US. Everything just seems to be hotting up now. It started incrimentally but its gaining momentum. 4 years ago, I bet none of us would have predicted the current years outcome. We are in for some interesting times.

Attached: 18b3b214c3d57a27d2c8e8b2cfc3cfb42c453935647e7aa56558c46edeb3acfb.jpg (239x209, 8.52K)

Yep thats the best strategy tbh.

That we are lad, that we are. It seems as if we're at the cusp of massive, global wide change tbh, very interesting to see where this goes

That would be wise because I'll pick you apart like the Jewish larping frauds you are. Along with your quick to frighten leader here.

(((PJMedia))) the outlet run by homosexual jews.

Attached: beware the eternal anglo.jpg (688x456, 96.46K)

The cards seem to point in things ultimately going in our favour too (heaven knows iv asked them enough times) but along with great upheaval and change along the way. We are in the midst of an aeonic tumult that normally superceeds the birth of a new aeonic era. They happen more frquently than one might assume too. Last one was in the 60's and we (they) are kind of running of the fumes of that still. The next one will be a kind of antidote to the 60's aeon (some call it the Aeon of Horus) and will probably set the prevailing zeitgeist for centuries to come.

Attached: zodiarch aeonic cycles.jpg (720x621, 156.41K)

Good to hear lad, it's weird but I'm thinking more along the lines of the two world wars, the depression ect. the 60s don't really feel like one, more connected to the massive change that occurred around WW2. Either way all that's left is to prepare, speaking of which, do you do any prepping lad?

Labeling challengers to your ingroup Jewish authority as shizos is the most culturally Jewish trait ever recorded. Well done… I guess you thought it a good idea to counter-balance your Jewish characteristics with a pepe the nazi frog meme to continue the big dupe here.

Vulnerable lads looking for guidance are a hobby of yours. Circle your wagon faggot, there's wolves on the prowl.

Attached: radtour_panorama-tornby_n2764-11040-0_l.jpg (900x600, 100.1K)

Fresh Duke of Avalon
Folklore of the Isles. Usually spooky ghosts & shit. Good stuff.

Its kind of cheating but my folks have a country cottage thats out in the sticks (and im on an island anyway) thats stocked with a fuckton of dried, tinned and preserved foods. Theres even a well in the garden. Old man has a firearms licence too. If things went to shit economy wise (ie food running out of supermarkets etc) then i'd head up there with the family and try and ride it out. I dont actively prep but I do find myself doing shit like hoarding meds and other usefuls. You cant "prep" in the UK like you can in the US anyhow - not unless you are fucking minted and can afford a bunker or whatever. Iv got my bugout plan should I need it.

The fuck kinda continental shitposting is this?

Lovely vid lad, I'll be checking out some more of his stuff

It's art lad

Kek fucked that up
Good to hear lad, it's always comforting to know you aren't going to be caught with your pants down when SHTF

I don't get it. Is druid/pol/ hijacked by continentals who hate Britons?

You're trying a bit too hard to be one of us.

Attached: Snake King.jpg (818x806, 162.34K)

It's hijacked by Jews in London. This is their latest ploy to wreck havoc and disunity.

Reminder, this is an occult-(((Gnostic))) pedo thread on Zig Forums and OP is a global (((mod))).

Attached: esoteric alt right.jpg (454x571 37.18 KB, 37.18K)

YUP!

And pushes Aliestor Crowley then backs off and says "this is just brit/pol/ guys".

Ahhh makes sense.
Especially considering the overall inaccuracy. We were well known sailors and mercenaries throughout a good chunk of Europe prior to the Roman invasion.

His fearful Jewish antics are amateur hour. I haven't even tapped on his door yet.

sage

Also, daily reminder, this fucking pedo kike (((mod))) has the power to delete your threads. For awhile he was moving EVERY non-political thread to his "esoteric pills" and deleting them.

Attached: british jew face.jpg (454x571, 39.67K)

Noted

That's a kike term to muddy the waters of discourse. It's rarely if ever used correctly.

"Esoteric" synagogue of satan. I dont mean that in some christian terminology but literally

Prove you are a brit and post a timestamped picture of a plug socket in your house right now else you are full of shit shill.

sage

I almost prefer when you were pushing esoteric space Hitler hiding the Antarctic, OP (((mod))). At least you were fun to laugh at then. Now you're just talking to yourself a lot.

Attached: 1e079439e238ec83d357abb76a07d7a1c4e246c9acfb38adb0952a5b187e1623.png.jpg (236x229, 12.34K)

You first.

sage

So you're going to post your wall socket again like 2 ago, (((mod))) OP while debating yourself?

Post it with your psychic tuning fork inside.

Attached: boy-sticking-knife-into-socket.jpg (500x470, 34.72K)

sage

2 *threads ago

Do it /druid/ (((mod)))! Prove to yourself that you're not yourself just like last time, lol!!!!!!!

Attached: 123456734.jpg (474x355 80.16 KB, 12.01K)

Lots of flies buzzing about tonight lads. Flies that need medicating by the sounds of it.

Attached: beadle.jpg (615x409, 70.69K)

Absolutely right about that. I have to admit the fact that our old friend is so irrational that the troll gave up has me chuckling

Which gulag do you recommend this take place, rabbi?

Attached: 1517848110527.jpg (259x259, 14.08K)

gr8 b8 m8