China denies Hong Kong port visit for U.S. navy ship amid trade tensions

China has denied a request for a U.S. warship to visit Hong Kong, the U.S. consulate in the Chinese city said on Tuesday, amid rising tension between Beijing and Washington over trade and a U.S. decision to sanction the Asian nation’s military.

archive.is/1vH5C
reuters.com/article/us-usa-taiwan-military/u-s-approval-of-330-million-military-sale-to-taiwan-draws-chinas-ire-idUSKCN1M42J9

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (621x414, 423.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HX6tH
reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-defence/china-denies-hong-kong-port-visit-for-us-navy-ship-amid-trade-tensions-idUSKCN1M513B
rbth.com/arts/2013/09/12/when_the_russian_navy_sailed_into_new_york_29761.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-t3QSGRN1-U&t=88m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=23xq5vEOyf4&t=664s
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=14m01s
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=36m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=y4-eehcES3U&t=5m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pw1MEyT-qU&t=5m03s
youtube.com/watch?v=BMYz2AHwEzo
youtube.com/watch?v=QHyspkeyIfs
youtube.com/watch?v=7deJXU4ZRG0
youtube.com/watch?v=_DJkE3zh6RE&t=23m02s
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVn5X6gi9s
youtube.com/watch?v=gvvOCdTyPgo
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
moonofalabama.org/
nchrd.org)
chinadigitaltimes.net.
blog.hiddenharmonies.org/2017/07/13/liu-xiaobo-rip-
weijingsheng.org)
chinachange.org)
cipe.org)
chrlawyers.hk/en)
princeton.edu/paw/archive_new/PAW04-05/08-
iri.org)
solidaritycenter.org)
filmingfortibet.org)
tibetrelieffund.co.uk)
studentsforafreetibet.org)
tibetmuseum.org)
rightsactionlab.org)
tchrd.org)
tibetjustice.org)
tccr.org)
tibetnetwork.org)
tibetexpress.net)
tibettimes.net)
tibetoffice.org/tdcf-under-construction)
vot.org)
uhrp.org)
uyghurcongress.org/en)
ndi.org)
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/09/15/is-langley-unleashing-jihad-against-china-in-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, how many times have we greeted the Chinese and Russian warships into SF Bay?

Fucking nothing here.

They are gearing up, big time, for war.

archive.fo/HX6tH
reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-defence/china-denies-hong-kong-port-visit-for-us-navy-ship-amid-trade-tensions-idUSKCN1M513B

Good, the chinks need to be fucking stopped.

A fishing trawler with AK-47s is not a warship

Agreed. They absolutely need to be. I have been considering their first move. One would think Taiwan but that wouldn't be smart as it would give the US time to react. No, no they are going to try to smuggle operatives into the country, poison the water, disable the grid, etc which they will try to follow up with an attack on (likely) Guam, Hawaii and Alaska.

It's a very risky plan and and a whole shit load needs to go right. Their only other option would be to take Taiwan but that would give the US and Japan time to form a perimeter in the Pacific and begin to hammer their homeland. So they have to disable the US first for any of their plans to work and even if they do disable the US it won't take the US long to bounce back and fix whatever they did.

They are really playing with fire.

user, theres already millions of chinks in canada and the usa.

I know, it's a problem that will need to be remedied once things begin.

Completely unnecessary since there's already thousands of chinks in every field of power in good ole US of A, not to mention Canada.

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Get ready to have your access cut off bugs. Especially those Japanese islands. kek.

is this the line that disconnects chinanigger internet?

Attached: 7965148610941.JPG (500x333, 34.96K)

China has no blue water navy and Russian ships make port calls in the USA. Fucking retard.

Not now but in 10-20 years yes. Going to be a brief moment of weakness for the US in the future and China will attempt to assert its status as the leader of Asia

((( )))
Reminds me of how (((Bibi))) and his minions were spouting the 9/11 scenario BEFORE 9/11. Well, at least we're prepared.

Though tbh I thought Israel was going to start WW3 by blaming China/Russia on the atomic bomb (courtesy of the nukes it stole back in 2014-ish)… anyone remembers that time Israel stole nukes from the US, or is everyone here a newfag? They got some senior official fired/demoted prior to the transport.

Singapore.
Massive US infrastructure there with capabilities of detecting quiet diesel-electric subs which the chinks have a ton of and why they're creating islands with shallow water

Is Singapore a good country anyway? sage for off-topic

Besides the shitskins? Sure.

Eh, some shitskins in that country are somewhat alright. I just hated the Malays however.

Attached: fam tbh.jpg (1280x720, 138.63K)

No Singapore is not a good country. After extensively arguing with their women I can say that they are completely insane. On one hand they are becoming Muslim pieces of shit; on the other they and their dirty women expouse feminist ideals as though it came from their body odor. The sooner we nuke mainland China, South Korea, and Singapore…the better.

Attached: pig disgusting i threw up.png (239x221, 98.76K)

It isn't for most countries, user.

Good! This is called the Balance of Power. The US has had 50+ years of free reign over this planet and now nations that we once thought of as inferior are catching up. We are heading to a multi-polar world just like pre-WWI. I've seen this coming since I graduated. It's inevitable and our government will have to deal with it.

good. all those soldiers can spend their money at a different port, thus denying the ChiComs even moar American shekels

asians have the biggest brains. rednecks are just as dumb as niggers. the earth would be doomed if we nuke the countries with the highest ratio of people with high IQs.

Attached: 20180913072429817.png (1680x1027, 635.49K)

t. zhang from commiefornia

koreans have the biggest heads

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26 Changes in intracranial volume and cranial shape in modern Koreans over four decades - PubMed - NCBI.png (879x767, 47.06K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26 Brain size - Wikipedia.png (750x214, 15.45K)

At least once: During the fall of 1863, part of the Russian fleet arrived at the ports of New York and San Francisco.

rbth.com/arts/2013/09/12/when_the_russian_navy_sailed_into_new_york_29761.html

USA lose wargames and have fat loser army bois. Fucking USA cannot do a shit fight with China because USA leaders are scared like Trump. Fuck you.

Spongy and full of fucking water, gook.

china doesnt let Jew S of A ship into their port
based chinks

Yep. Post it wherever they post.

Attached: highest iq top 10.jpg (437x586 45.32 KB, 124.16K)

Good.
The way they treat dogs, I want nothing to do with them, anyway.

Attached: WolfPup.jpg (500x500, 44.04K)

Will be dragged out incrementally over decades. The same way its always been.

Is that why they're still stealing whiteys tech? Only japs are worthy.

It's time to genocide all Asians including The proto-Asian 4th race that settled here in America. Your leftist nonsense has come to an end and you will have White Phosphorous Grenades shoved up your rectum for your crimes against Whites…understand Chinaboi?

In 1987, the National Academy of Engineering reviewed thirty-four high technology areas "such as artificial intelligence, optoelectronics, and system engineering and control, and concluded Japan to be superior to the United States in twenty-five of the technologies" (Prestowitz, 1989: 100) Even more alarming for the U.S. is the increasing reliance of U.S. defense on Japanese high technology."

Attached: https _s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images__aliases_large_580_7_6_2_0_290267-8-eng-GB_20170706OriginLine.png (821x1194 44.99 KB, 697.24K)

TOKYO – China now ranks as the most influential country in four of eight core scientific fields, tying with the U.S., according to the Japan Science and Technology Agency.
The agency took the top 10% of the most referenced studies in each field, and determined the number of authors who were affiliated with the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, China or Japan. China ranked first in computer science, mathematics, materials science and engineering. The U.S., on the other hand, led the way in physics, environmental and earth sciences, basic life science and clinical medicine.
Despite winning Nobel Prizes for three straight years, Japan came in at fifth or sixth place in many fields.
China's progress was especially pronounced in computer science. While the country accounted for only 3% of the most referenced studies in 2000, the figure had surged to 21% by 2015. It has also had the fastest supercomputer in the world since 2013, and the two fastest in 2016.
China is also rapidly catching up in physics, where the U.S. has long dominated. It is spending more than $6 billion to build the world's largest particle accelerator, which could put it at the forefront of particle physics.
These advances were made on heavy spending by Beijing and an extensive campaign to attract talent. China's public and private spending on research was double Japan's in 2014, and is fast approaching the American tally of $460 billion. It is making efforts to bring home Chinese researchers who trained abroad, and to connect with overseas talent through study abroad programs and temporary placements.
"I was not expecting China to overtake the U.S. in many fields," said Yuko Ito at the Japan Science and Technology Agency. With U.S. President Donald Trump planning a major spending cut for the sciences, China is expected to become an even larger player.

Attached: ccf_20170201_reeves_2.png (700x520 124.3 KB, 59.81K)

why china never industrialized

youtube.com/watch?v=-t3QSGRN1-U&t=88m30s

youtube.com/watch?v=23xq5vEOyf4&t=664s

youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=14m01s

youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=36m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=y4-eehcES3U&t=5m19s

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pw1MEyT-qU&t=5m03s

youtube.com/watch?v=BMYz2AHwEzo

youtube.com/watch?v=QHyspkeyIfs

youtube.com/watch?v=7deJXU4ZRG0

youtube.com/watch?v=_DJkE3zh6RE&t=23m02s

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVn5X6gi9s

youtube.com/watch?v=gvvOCdTyPgo

GREED

/watch?v=-t3QSGRN1-U&t=88m30s
/watch?v=23xq5vEOyf4&t=664s
/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=14m01s
/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=36m50s
/watch?v=y4-eehcES3U&t=5m19s
/watch?v=6Pw1MEyT-qU&t=5m03s
/watch?v=BMYz2AHwEzo
/watch?v=QHyspkeyIfs
/watch?v=7deJXU4ZRG0
/watch?v=_DJkE3zh6RE&t=23m02s

Attached: 1344986868743.jpg (218x255 300.24 KB, 15.2K)

Have you niggers ever read a CS paper that comes from Ching-Chong.

CS papers in general are grotesque pieces of shit. Somehow they manage to make them even worse

The idiots don't know that the new Space Force is really nothing more than a massive R&D project.

implying most high-impact and highly cited papers in the U.S. in engineering, cs, material science and chemistry aren't authored by Asians.

Attached: 69cZyOe.jpg (1680x1027 54.34 KB, 430.82K)

Attached: KOREANSBESTU.jpg (785x1080 252.02 KB, 120.99K)

I can't wait to murder Asian children after I rape them with a knife.

Fuck (( (china)) ) and fuck (( (hong ching chong kong)) ) too
Fuck anything that has sloped eyes and brown skin and non white DNA

I'm on your team.

so if asians take over the world white people become then niggers what does that make real niggers. meat for dumplings?

Nuclear submarines and carriers are not blue water vessels? Fucking retard.

Nuke it yourself, rabbi.

Because NATO turned the Japanese into nigger fetishits too. Maybe your monkey children will be better at predicting whether nations with higher average IQs outperform monkey fuckers, Ito.

Fuck China in the vachina.

Attached: Vachina.png (800x1800 208.77 KB, 1.28M)

I am not a (((Juden))). To put it into terms someone like you can understand…I am like Hmong people; a mercenary for who pays well and who I believe is fighting for the right cause. I am White and there are very few of my people left, but I still fight for the right causes. We aren't limited to an under 130 IQ, nor do we give up on a cause that requires immediate action.

Based chinks telling zogbot mercenaries to get fucked.

Yet they haven't invented a thing since gun powder, which isn't even an invention, but a discovery. Every aspect of their current way of life is merely a poor imitation of European civilization. They can imitate our business, to an extent, but they'll always be socially primitive beasts absent basic, fundamental things such as altruism, and thus their society will always be primitive, and as a result they will lack the ability to advance. They also lack problem solving skills. Lacking social advancement and problem solving skills will relegate shit-skin East Asians to nothing more than imitators. They will never surpass us. they will always be a step behind us, because they rely entirely on us for innovation. Absent our economies and our demand, they'd have nothing. Absent our technology, they'd have nothing. Absent our social structures and business methods, and our architectural discovers, they'd have nothing. We are everything, they are nothing. Just shit-skins. Just another worthless slave race that is more adapt than niggers for current production needs.

McCain wasn't Juden either. Still a piece of shit. And so are you and anybody who thinks fighting 2 billion Chinese isn't retarded.

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BOAT
Then look at what israel gave us.

Attached: HCL-Wallpapers-021.jpg (2021x1217, 332.02K)

Yeah but there's a difference between fighting for your race and country and fighting to take over the earth.

Whatever, they should at least stop making crappy products and stay in their own country.

There isn't 2 billion of those shit-skins on this planet. Also most Chinks live in the third world. All Chinese success comes from an over-abundance of wealth (at the top, because the slave-nigger Chinks literally work to benefit their lord government) and the literal purchasing of power in any given field (spending billions on the construction of technology that other countries simply can't, or don't want to allocate funds for). They also pay white men from the West to come and basically lead their people around on any significant task. They're a worthless slave race. They lack the ingenuity and problem solving skills to wage a modern war. They are niggers with the ability to aim down sight. That's it. Anyway, given how China has always been a large cesspit and home to most major plagues, we could just wipe them out with something from one of our labs.

McCain was a deepstate sellout and is dead now. I doubt there are 50,000 people left in my specific bloodline, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't pick a fight with the Chinese for the right reason or (((the right price))).

Taking over the Earth is the plan isn't it? Why not work inbetween the powers that be and put everyone in their place? Only The Deus-Ex Machina as predicted by Voltaire can restructure and revitalize our Earth. Anyone who opposes our plan cannot be allowed to have power, you see…

No, there isn’t. As long as more than one sapient species exists, they pose an existential threat to each other. The natural consequence of competition is the extermination of the other four species, plus jews, and the whitening of the entire Earth. Anything else is a waste of resources (as they won’t be using them at all, or not for OUR purposes) and open invitation to white genocide.

Attached: main_dogmeatmain.jpg (480x297, 179.42K)

Is this somehow bad?
You are talking like a retarded nigger. How the fuck did Euros managed their empire without massive incomes from all industries?
You fucking low IQ nigger.

nigger logic

六四天安门事件

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Just a reminder.

You know if chink shills are allowed to read about the Holohoax here, they wouldn't care about some amerimutt liberal pozzed chink students protesting like hippies, then rightfully got crushed by the military.

Cut the Chinese companies, like fucking Tencent, from every US property that they've invested in.
Then they'll talk.

1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行
六四天安门广场大屠杀
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
六四事件
维尼熊
个人崇拜
终身制
动物庄园
一九八四
1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

Attached: jew nervous.png (343x400, 67.68K)

Attached: tumblr_mscnkkOa1i1sx2ksvo1_500.jpg (794x404 26.23 KB, 47.46K)

most redneck wiggers are brain-dead retarded niggers with white skin. they have no idea what they're talking about.

Attached: dds.jpg (218x255 80.89 KB, 15.2K)

Go back to halfchan shlomo, you're not ready to shill on this board yet.

Attached: no power.jpg (600x600, 64.32K)

Nice meme but China has very nearly closed the gap with the Soviet navy in numbers and modernity.

Maybe you're thinking of Vietnam in the 1970s.
Bill Clinton gave Chinese officials secret clearance for years. He was under the thumb of globalists during his time as president. His wife is no different.

SINK THE CHINK

Attached: 718A603A-5EAC-444E-8344-BC2323178210.jpeg (750x743, 461.29K)

The samurai has unfinished business with China.

Good argument that plain IQ number (particular the very high ones) are meaningless. for that you have to understand that IQ is a statistical value; good luck with a sample of 1
Nobody on this list achieved anything remarkable, safe for Wiles, most are nobodies.
I like that "worked at NASA" as if that in affirmative action America has any merit
I wonder how many people on the list have been tested and how many "estimated". I suspect none of the justified famous one have completed a test.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk…
and you're not even conscious about it

What if while you slept… you led a revolution…
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you… that's why you made me…
I am you… and you are me…
we have the same goal…

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

Project Mayhem is LIVE

Attached: me176.jpg (400x500, 82.7K)

The opposite will happen. Just follow Jewish money and you see that China, Russia and the US are destabilizing countries all around the globe with migrants to force unrest. This will destabilize the currencies as well, at which point all three armies will show up to "liberate" their alleged allies, which will come with the implementation of the new Jewish cash-less currency and a massive house cleaning of opposing politicians and other dissidents.

The question is…will they stop at that or are they planning to "redistribute" aka overtake the countries as well? Wouldn't quite be a new world order without it.

Looks like so many Jewish shills are trying again to rile up whites (not USA deepstate, they are already Jewish puppets) against China. Have some red pills about CIAniggers here.

CIA up to no good again. The anti China smear campaign is a washington creation done via its fake
NGO, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
which often does exactly the opposite of what its name implies. The **NED was set up in the
early 1980s under President Reagan in the wake of all the negative revelations about the CIA** in the
second half of the 1970s. The latter was a remarkable period. Spurred by Watergate – the Church
committee of the Senate, the Pike committee of the House, and the Rockefeller Commission, created by
the president, were all busy investigating the CIA. Seemingly every other day there was a new headline
about the discovery of some awful thing, even criminal conduct, the CIA had been mixed up in for
years. The Agency was getting an exceedingly bad name, and it was causing the powers- that-be much
embarrassment.
What was done was to shift many of these awful things to a new organization, with a nice sounding
name – The National Endowment for Democracy. The idea was that the NED would do somewhat
overtly what the CIA had been doing covertly for decades, and thus, hopefully, eliminate the stigma
associated with CIA covert activities.**
institutions throughout the world through private, nongovernmental efforts". **Notice the
"nongovernmental" – part of the image, part of the myth. In actuality, virtually every penny of its
funding comes from the federal government**, as is clearly indicated in the financial statement in each
issue of its annual report. NED likes to refer to itself as an NGO (Non-governmental organization)
because this helps to maintain a certain credibility abroad that an official US government agency might
not have.
what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA."**
Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy – William Blum
williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
Remember, all these lying shills who claim China is horrible bla bla bla have ZERO PROOF. Ask them
for the proof and inevitably they cite western propagandists like Voice of America, Radio Free Asia,
National Endowment for Democracy (NED), and other FAKE grass roots groups.
Posted by: informant | Sep 14, 2018 3:45:14 AM | 46
Source: moonofalabama.org/

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is headed by Carl Gershman. In 1968, he worked in
the research department of B'nai B'rith, and in 1972 he served on the Governing Council of the
American Jewish Committee.
Here is a list of projects NED funds:
China (mainland):
- Advancing Women’s Rights: $60,000
- Assistance for Human Rights Defenders: $272,000
(Probably money for an organization called Chinese Human Rights Defenders (CHRD) which has no
street address, but two persons employed in Washington DC and one in Hong Kong,
nchrd.org)
- Building Advocacy Capacity and Empowering Civil Society to Protect Human Rights: $412,300
- Capacity Building for Human Rights Defenders: $300,000
(Probably also for Chinese Human Rights Defenders (CHRD))
- Combating Censorship and Supporting Free Expression: China Digital Times, Inc. : $340,000
(chinadigitaltimes.net. No street address is given, but it is: «Supported by the Berkeley Counter-
Power Lab»)
- Defending and Assisting Rights Defenders: $60,000
- Defending Journalists’ Rights: $65,000
- Democratic China Electronic Journal, Democratic China, Inc.: $180,000
(This is the same organization as the one late Liu Xiaobo and his wife Liu Xia’s had. For their NED-
funding during the years 2005-2010, see: blog.hiddenharmonies.org/2017/07/13/liu-xiaobo-rip-
but-we-should-never-forget-the-14-million-yuan-from-ned/)
- Empowering Environmental Rights Activists: $110,570
- Empowering Workers: $75,000
- Engaging Critical Analysis and Political Discourse: $140,000
- Ensuring Free and Open Access to Online Information: $200,100
- Humanitarian Assistance for Human Rights Defenders: $40,000
- Monitoring Media Freedom, Freedom House: $85,000
- Promoting Democratic Ideas and Values: $150,000

- Promoting Democratic Values, Wei Jingsheng Foundation, Inc.: $68,100
(Wei got in 1997 «National Endowment for Democracy Award». The foundation is based in
Washington DC, weijingsheng.org)
- Providing Information and Analysis on China’s Human Rights, China Change: $73,000
(Washington DC, chinachange.org)
- Raising Public Awareness of Civil Society Developments in China, Center for International Private
Enterprise (CIPE): $215,643
(Washington DC, cipe.org)
- Religious Freedom, Rights Defense, and Rule of Law: $40,000
- Strengthening Civil Society for Policy and Legal Accountability: $172,000
- Strengthening Organizational and Advocacy Capacity for Community-Based Organizations: $110,000
- Strengthening the Rule of Law to Protect Human Rights and Public Participation Rule of Law:
$280,000
- Strengthening Worker Rights and Representation: $90,000
- Supporting and Empowering Human Rights Lawyers: $238,000
(Probably China Human Rights Lawyers Concern Group in Hong Kong, chrlawyers.hk/en)
- Supporting Civic Participation in Public Governance, Center for International Private Enterprise
(CIPE): $234,160
(Washington DC, cipe.org)
- Supporting Free Expression and Open Debate, Princeton China Initiative: $40,000
(Connected with Perry Link, princeton.edu/paw/archive_new/PAW04-05/08-
0209/perspective.html)
- Supporting Grassroots NGOs: $90,000
- Supporting Labor Rights: $63,500
- Sustaining Civil Society in a Repressive Operating Environment, International Republican Institute
(IRI): $600,000
(Washington DC, iri.org)
-Worker Rights Awareness, Solidarity Center (SC): $335,650
(Washington DC, solidaritycenter.org)
Tibet:
- A Symposium for Tibetan Intellectuals and Artists, Filming for Tibet: $60,000

(Switzerland, filmingfortibet.org)
- Amplifying Voices from Tibet, The Tibet Relief Fund of the United Kingdom: $22,150
(London, tibetrelieffund.co.uk)
- Building Networks in Defense of Rights and the Environment, Students for a Free Tibet, Inc.: $40,000
(New York, studentsforafreetibet.org)
- Demton Khang, The Tibet Museum: $210,000
(Dharamsala, India, tibetmuseum.org)
- Empowering a New Generation of Tibetan Leaders, Rights Action Lab Inc.: $50,000
(No address. But they write: Rights Action Lab is incorporated in the United States as a Not-for-Profit
Organization, rightsactionlab.org)
- Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy: $35,500
(Dharamsala, tchrd.org)
- International Advocacy for Human Rights in Tibet, Tibet Justice Center: $58,000
(Oakland, CA, tibetjustice.org)
- Promoting Conflict Resolution and Democratic Processes, Tibetan Centre for Conflict Resolution:
$25,000
(Dharamsala, tccr.org)
- Strengthening International Support for Human Rights in Tibet, International Tibet Network:
$110,000
(San Francisco, CA, tibetnetwork.org)
- Strengthening the Tibetan Movement, Campaigning and Leadership Training Students for a Free
Tibet, Inc.: $50,000
(New York, studentsforafreetibet.org)
- Tibet Express Newspaper, Khawa Karpo Tibet Culture Centre: $35,000
(Dharamsala, tibetexpress.net)
- Tibet Times Newspaper, Tibetan Literacy Society: $43,000
(Probably Dharamsala, tibettimes.net)
- Tibetan Community Development Fund Inc.: $33,000
(Washington DC, tibetoffice.org/tdcf-under-construction)
- Voice of Tibet: Independent Shortwave Tibetan Radio: $34,700

(Based in Norway, vot.org)
Xinjiang:
- Advocacy and Outreach for Uyghur Human Rights, Uyghur Human Rights Project: $310,000
(Washington DC, uhrp.org)
- Uyghur Human Rights Advocacy, World Uyghur Congress: $246,000
(Munich, Germany, uyghurcongress.org/en)
Hong Kong:
- Expanding Worker Rights and Democracy, Solidarity Center (SC): $130,800
(Washington DC, solidaritycenter.org)
- Strengthening Democratic Institutions and Human Rights Protection: $105,000
- Supporting Civic Engagement on Fundamental Rights, National Democratic Institute for International
Affairs (NDI): $300,000
(Washington DC, ndi.org)

Is Langley Unleashing Jihad Against China in Xinjiang?
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/09/15/is-langley-unleashing-jihad-against-china-in-
xinjiang.html
Wilkerson’s description of the subjective thinking of the US military has the ring of truth
(presented here in authentic Pentagonese BLOCK LETTERS, emphasis added in bold):
‘THE FIRST REAL OBJECTIVE IS TO HAVE HARD POWER DIRECTLY NEAR
THE CHINESE BASE ROAD INITIATIVE (BRI) IN CENTRAL ASIA.

‘THIRD, WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO MOUNT AND COVER WITH
HARDPOWER CIA OPERATIONS IN XINJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA’S
WESTERNMOST SECTION. THESE WOULD BE OPERATIONS AIMED AT
USING THE SOME 20 MILLION UIGHURS IN THAT PROVINCE TO
DESTABLIZE THE GOVERNMENT IN BEIJING SHOULD WE SUDDENLY FIND
OURSELVES AT WAR WITH THAT COUNTRY.

Funding sources for 2049 institute, including Ian Eaton, the person who had been advocating the imminent Taiwan Strait war in recent years self.Sino

This Ian Easton dude had been advocating for a Taiwan strait war since he entered the profession of jounalism, voicing his opinions as if he is from a think tank. I found their funding source on the website, basically they are paid by the government of US, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea, some largest weapon makers, and propaganda funds:

BAE
Center for Global Partnership/Japan Foundation
DynCorp
Embassy of Japan
Koo Fisheries
Lockheed Martin
Japan External Trade Organization
(((National Endowment for Democracy)))
Northrop Grumman
Office of the Secretary of Defense/Office of Net Assessment
(((Open Society Foundation)))
Ploughshares Fund
Point Bello
Prospect Foundation
Qualcomm
SAIC
Sasakawa Peace Foundation
SBD Advisors
Scaife Foundation
Smith Richardson Foundation
RAND Corporation
Republic of China (Taiwan) Ministry of National Defense
Republic of Korea (South Korea) National Police Agency
Republic of Korea (South Korea) Ministry of National Defense
Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office
U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission
U.S. State Department

There are many ((()))s on that list to identify, but I have put the major ones.

Here are some tweets by shitsheins.

Attached: shitstein_rothschild.png (1155x870, 714.36K)

Also this.

Trump is gutting the National
Endowment for Democracy, and that’s a
good thing

By Stephen Kinzer

THANK YOU, President Trump! Finally you have made a foreign policy
recommendation that is logical, overdue, and in the long-term interest of the
United States. Congress will probably reject it, but you deserve credit for
making the effort.
Trump’s budget for the coming fiscal year proposes to gut the National
Endowment for Democracy by cutting two-thirds of its budget. The
endowment is one of the main instruments by which the United States
subverts and undermines foreign governments. In a less Orwellian world, it
might be called the “National Endowment for Attacking Democracy.” Cutting
the budget would signal that we are re-thinking our policy of relentlessly
interfering in the politics of other countries.
That kind of interference is the National Endowment’s mission. Whenever the
government of another country challenges or defies the United States,
questions the value of unrestrained capitalism, limits the rights of foreign
corporations, or adopts policies that we consider socialist, the Endowment
swings into action. It pours over $170 million each year into labor unions,
political factions, student clubs, civic groups, and other organizations
dedicated to protecting or installing pro-American regimes. From Central
America to Central Asia, it is a vivid and familiar face of US intervention.
President Ronald Reagan established the program in 1983, following years of
scandals that tarnished the Central Intelligence Agency. Soon it took over
many of the tasks that the CIA used to perform. When the United States
wanted to interfere in the Italian election of 1948, for example, the CIA did
the job. Decades later, when Washington sought to push its favored candidate
into the presidency of Nicaragua, our instrument was the National
Endowment for Democracy. More recently, it has sought to influence
elections in Mongolia, Albania, Bulgaria, and Slovakia. “A lot of what we do
today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA,” one of the organization’s
founders explained during the 1990s.
By its own account, the Endowment is “on the leading edge of democratic
struggles everywhere,” donating money to “groups abroad who are working
for democratic goals.” Its central principle is that the only proper way to run a
country is the American way. Governments that disagree become its targets.
Because its job is to shape the course of other countries, the Endowment has
become a darling of Washington’s regime-change crowd. Shortly after
ordering invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, President George W. Bush pushed
to double its budget. That made sense, because bombing and organizing

“peaceful” revolutions are two ways of achieving the same goal: forcing
countries to bend to our will. Both reflect our insistence on judging foreign
governments, deciding which may survive and which must be attacked.
Leaders of the Endowment include some of our country’s most militant
interventionists. One of its board members is Elliott Abrams, who helped
direct anti-Sandinista projects in Nicaragua during the 1980s and was later
convicted of lying to Congress about the Iran-Contra affair. Another is
Victoria Nuland, who as assistant secretary of state in 2016 flew to Ukraine to
encourage protesters to overthrow their government.
Many grants are funneled through two sub-groups that reflect the bipartisan
Washington consensus favoring intervention in foreign countries. One, the
International Republican Institute, is run by a board headed by Senator John
McCain, who never saw a war he didn’t like and salivates at the thought of
deposing unfriendly regimes. Its counterpart, the National Democratic
Institute, is headed by Madeleine Albright, who famously pronounced the
principle that the United States should guide the world because “we are the
indispensable nation, we stand tall and we see further than other countries.”
Abrams, Nuland, McCain, and Albright exemplify the interventionist mindset
that has brought the United States and the world so much pain and grief. The
National Endowment for Democracy is one of their cherished projects.
McCain protested the proposed budget cut by saying group’s mission “is at the
heart of who we are as a country.” So it is.
As soon as the leftist Hugo Chavez was elected president of Venezuela 20
years ago, the Endowment began pouring money into Venezuelan opposition
groups. It has also subsidized groups working to undermine Presidents Oscar
Arias of Costa Rica, Jean-Bertrand Aristide of Haiti, and Manuel Zelaya of
Honduras, all of whom committed the sin of pursuing independent foreign
policies. In 2013 the Endowment issued a report saying that “Russia remains
the main priority country.” Soon afterward, the Russian government
announced that it was banning the Endowment from operating on its
territory.
In response, the organization has intensified its efforts build anti-Russia
movements in nearby countries, focusing on Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova,
Georgia, Serbia, Kosovo, and Bosnia-Herzegovina. It provides training
material and advice on how to publish newspapers, run computer networks,
and organize political meetings. Once a group agrees to accept American
money, the Endowment hails it as an “independent” agent of freedom and
liberation.
American politicians and news outlets are howling about Russian interference
in our last presidential election. Against this background, the National
Endowment for Democracy seems more glaringly hypocritical than ever.
Promoting democracy is a wonderful idea. We should begin at home. If we
want other countries not to meddle in our politics, we should refrain from
meddling in theirs.

Who said anything about fighting?

Attached: minuteman.jpg (2200x2800, 1.16M)

CIA Director Gina Haspel:
China is "working to
diminish U.S. influence"

CIA Director Gina Haspel said China's efforts to expand its global influence are
of high interest to the agency, citing Beijing's investments and loans to poorer
nations that may be hard-pressed to repay them. She referred to them as
"tactics" the CIA is watching.
"We do monitor very closely what appears to be an effort to expand their
influence beyond their own region in places like Africa, Latin America, the
Pacific Islands, South Asia," Haspel said, during a rare public appearance to give
remarks at her alma mater, the University of Louisville in Kentucky.
"We are concerned by some of the tactics they use offering poor countries
investments and loans that perhaps those countries are not going to be able to
repay, and we want those countries to be aware…how foreign investment in their
infrastructure and their national security infrastructure can ultimately
compromise their sovereignty," she said.
Almost 84 percent of China's $734 billion investment in construction projects
worldwide went to low- and middle-income economies between 2005 and 2017,
according to the Center for Strategic & International Studies' China Power
Project, which tracks China's investments overseas. The American Enterprise
Institute valued China's overall investments and construction projects overseas
at nearly $1.9 trillion in 2018.
"Unfortunately, I think [China is] working to diminish U.S. influence in order to
advance their own goals" in the Asia Pacific and beyond, Haspel said during a
moderated question-and-answer session that followed her remarks. She did not
take questions from the audience or the press at the event.

CIA Director Gina Haspel said China's efforts to expand its global influence are
of high interest to the agency, citing Beijing's investments and loans to poorer
nations that may be hard-pressed to repay them. She referred to them as
"tactics" the CIA is watching.
"We do monitor very closely what appears to be an effort to expand their
influence beyond their own region in places like Africa, Latin America, the
Pacific Islands, South Asia," Haspel said, during a rare public appearance to give
remarks at her alma mater, the University of Louisville in Kentucky.
"We are concerned by some of the tactics they use offering poor countries
investments and loans that perhaps those countries are not going to be able to
repay, and we want those countries to be aware…how foreign investment in their
infrastructure and their national security infrastructure can ultimately
compromise their sovereignty," she said.
Almost 84 percent of China's $734 billion investment in construction projects
worldwide went to low- and middle-income economies between 2005 and 2017,
according to the Center for Strategic & International Studies' China Power
Project, which tracks China's investments overseas. The American Enterprise
Institute valued China's overall investments and construction projects overseas
at nearly $1.9 trillion in 2018.
"Unfortunately, I think [China is] working to diminish U.S. influence in order to
advance their own goals" in the Asia Pacific and beyond, Haspel said during a
moderated question-and-answer session that followed her remarks. She did not
take questions from the audience or the press at the event.

experiences of her own that have shaped her approach to leadership. She
indicated her own style would be deliberate and considered.
"I try to remember the words 'slowly, slowly' when faced with a difficult
challenge," Haspel said.
And twice, she cited former director of intelligence George Tenet, who led the
agency from 1996 to 2004. "CIA doesn't do easy; the hard jobs come to us," she
said.

They torture animals before eating them or carvingbody parts off
They pollute the environment without remorse and poison the water
their manufacturing is atrocious in both quality and marketing
They routinely devalue the life of their own tribesman in the name of making a few extra cents
They constantly censor wrong think about anything they feel goes against the not-communist party.
they lie as a culturally acceptable norm
they steal research and tech, copy it, and call it their own totally not invented by the westerners because chinkan is stronk

we don't need some kikes to tell us china is terrible. its a fact.

Yes. Mentioning the CIA backed failed protest is going to ban us. 1989年天安门广场大屠杀 LOL.

Here are some redpills about CIA-Tiananmen Square ==Incident==

Tiananmen Square June 4, 1989: What really
happened?

William Engdahl

This week marks twenty five years since the world was told of a brutal massacre by the Chinese
Peoples’ Liberation Army of “thousands” of peacefully protesting pro-democracy students in Beijing’s
Tiananmen Square.
The response from the West then was to demonize the Chinese government and to impose economic
and military sanctions which in many cases exist to the present day. A recent release of a diplomatic
telegram from then-US Ambassador to China, James E. Lilley, to Washington sheds new light on what
really happened that June 4.
According to the mainstream Western version of events, thousands of Chinese university students
began their sit-in protest demanding democracy and transparency from the Communist government in
April and into May 1989 in the huge Tiananmen Square, directly across from the historic Forbidden
City edifice in central Beijing. They defiantly faced off against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)
and the People’s Liberation Army. On May 20, 1989, the CCP imposed martial law and ordered
truckloads of soldiers to Beijing to take back the square from protesters. The Western account has it
that then, on June 3 into June 4, PLA soldiers opened fire and killed “up to 1000 student protesters.”
Sensational eyewitness account
WikiLeaks, the website that received hundreds of thousands of pages of intercepted diplomatic
correspondence from the US State Department, has released a classified diplomatic cable from then-
Beijing Ambassador James Lilley to Washington dated July 12, 1989 more than four weeks after the
events. In his report, Lilley writes the following shocking version of events:
OF JUNE 3-4 EVENTS ON TIANANMEN SQUARE
1. CONFIDENTIAL - ENTIRE TEXT.
2. SUMMARY- DURING A RECENT MEETING, A LATIN AMERICAN DIPLOMAT AND HIS
WIFE PROVIDED POLOFF AN ACCOUNT OF THEIR MOVEMENTS ON JUNE 3-4 AND THEIR
EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF EVENTS AT TIANANMEN SQUARE. ALTHOUGH THEIR
ACCOUNT GENERALLY FOLLOWS THOSE PREVIOUSLY REPORTED, THEIR UNIQUE
EXPERIENCES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL INSIGHT AND CORROBORATION OF EVENTS IN
THE SQUARE. THEY WERE ABLE TO ENTER AND LEAVE THE SQUARE SEVERAL TIMES
AND WERE NOT HARASSED BY TROOPS. REMAINING WITH STUDENTS BY THE
MONUMENT TO THE PEOPLE'S HEROES UNTIL THE FINAL WITHDRAWAL, THE
DIPLOMAT SAID THERE WERE NO MASS SHOOTINGS OF STUDENTS IN THE SQUARE OR
AT THE MONUMENT. END SUMMARY. (Emphasis mine - WE)
Lilley in his memo goes on to name the Latin American couple as Chilean Second Secretary Carlos
Gallo and his wife. They had been dining near the square and went to observe events. As foreign
diplomats, they managed to move in the crowd without difficulty. They said the PLA had evidently
been ordered not to interfere with foreigners. They reported hearing shots and wounded students were
brought to a Red Cross tent for care. Then the US Ambassador reported,
8. GALLO EVENTUALLY ENDED UP AT THE RED CROSS STATION, AGAIN HOPING THAT
TROOPS WOULD NOT FIRE ON THE MEDICAL PERSONNEL THERE. HE WATCHED THE
MILITARY ENTER THE SQUARE AND DID NOT OBSERVE ANY MASS FIRING OF WEAPONS
INTO THE CROWDS, ALTHOUGH SPORADIC GUNFIRE WAS HEARD. HE SAID THAT MOST
OF THE TROOPS WHICH ENTERED THE SQUARE WERE ACTUALLY ARMED ONLY WITH
ANTI-RIOT GEAR–TRUNCHEONS AND WOODEN CLUBS… (Emphasis added - WE)

Then Gallo reports in a subsequent meeting with the US Embassy’s political officer a most remarkable
development which was entirely blocked out of sensational Western media. The student leaders and the
PLA reached an agreement that the protestors would be allowed to leave peacefully if they disbanded
their sit-in:
10. ALTHOUGH GUNFIRE COULD BE HEARD, GALLO SAID THAT APART FROM SOME
BEATING OF STUDENTS, THERE WAS NO MASS FIRING INTO THE CROWD OF STUDENTS
AT THE MONUMENT. WHEN POLOFF MENTIONED SOME REPORTEDLY EYEWITNESS
ACCOUNTS OF MASSACRES AT THE MONUMENT WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, GALLO
SAID THAT THERE WAS NO SUCH SLAUGHTER. ONCE AGREEMENT WAS REACHED FOR
THE STUDENTS TO WITHDRAW, LINKING HANDS TO FORM A COLUMN, THE STUDENTS
LEFT THE SQUARE THROUGH THE SOUTHEAST CORNER. ESSENTIALLY EVERYONE,
INCLUDING GALLO, LEFT. THE FEW THAT ATTEMPTED TO REMAIN BEHIND WERE
BEATEN AND DRIVEN TO JOIN THE END OF THE DEPARTING PROCESSION. ONCE
OUTSIDE THE SQUARE, THE STUDENTS HEADED WEST ON QIANMEN DAJIE WHILE
GALLO HEADED EAST TO HIS CAR. (Emphasis mine - WE)
The report of a deal between student protestors and the military to end the protest peacefully and leave
had been told to me by various young Chinese in personal accounts on recent visits to Beijing, but until
this WikiLeaks release of the Lilley cable, it could never be confirmed. Now it seems clear that the
entire story of “thousands” of dead students at Tiananmen Square, whose very name in the West is
synonymous with brutal government suppression of democracy, was largely a fabrication. The protests
were real, but not the horrendous stories of slaughter.
Indeed, as I have written elsewhere, there is rather strong circumstantial evidence that suggests that the
CIA and US State Department played a key role in trying to goad on the student protestors at
Tiananmen Square; much like the CIA did in Hungary in 1956, in order to provoke a government
bloodbath of repression. Around the same time as Tiananmen protests in April-June 1989, the Chinese
government banned a Chinese NGO of US operator George Soros, the Fund for the Reform and
Opening of China, after interrogating its Chinese director in August 1989 and claiming that the Soros
China fund had links to the CIA. The Soros Fund according to Chinese reports had been supported by
ousted Communist Party chief Zhao Ziyang.
Significantly in addition to the Soros Fund, Gene Sharp of the Cambridge Massachusetts Albert
Einstein Institution, whose handbooks on “non-violence as a method of warfare” have been the “how-
to” textbook for every color revolution to date, was in Beijing days before the Tiananmen events. Then-
US Ambassador Lilley himself was a career CIA officer who, like then-President George H.W. Bush,
had been in the secretive Yale Skull & Bones society, and who was with Bush at the CIA. The
circumstantial evidence points to an attempted US destabilization of China designed to coincide with
the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1989, with Lilley the likely on-the-ground coordinator.
When the PLA failed to fill Beijing with the blood of “thousands” of student democracy martyrs,
Washington could simply go with fabrication of a fantasy or virtual massacre and, because of its
overwhelming control of mainstream media; most of the world could believe the Washington version.
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of RT.

Only a small minority do that. And that is a result of China being poor at the beginning of previous century. Also empathy for animals meant to be food is for soyboys and vegans anyway.

The dog meat festival is held only around Yulin. That's a small city like new york compared to the whole usa. The rest of the country does not do that.

So?

Bullshit.

I need a source for that. But I am calling bullshit anyway. Two guys who produced poisoned child milk got executed there. There are very few country that would do that.

Good.

Good. If you are not clever to detect lies, you should not survive.

Bullshit again. Similar look does not mean same technology. e.g. Braun v.s. Apple

The fact is you are quite susceptible to kike D&C. China is not a paradise and there are quite a few things wrong about them. What it is not, is a third world shithole or a client state of Isn'treal.