A NEW OTTOMAN EMPIRE

I'm sick of hearing these crass calls for a "white ethnostate." I'm sick of hearing inane conspiracies about Jews (an ahistorical construction of proudly Turkic peoples, demonstrably smarter than frozen blondie faggots from the north), Muslims, and multiculturalism. You can have your ethnostate in your frozen Scandinavian shithole. Stay there. The empire, as always, will be rooted on the Mediterranean, a beautiful mix of Turks, Slavs, North and East Africans, Arabs, and yes, Jews. Strength in numbers, strength in empire.

Of course, our people are divided. Part of this is the disease of the most degraded form of Islam, Salafism. It will be key to promote insightful Sufi traditions like Bektashi, Mevlevi, and Alevi. It will also be worthwhile to study Zen Buddhism, since it is the clearest distillation of the Buddhist wisdom that influenced the Sufi tradition in the first place.

The value of Judaism is simply that it got Middle Eastern/Turkic and European hybrids to identify with the Middle East. Now it's time to go all in, as a Neo-Ottoman people. A useful way to do this will be to promote the study of Tengriism, the ancestral religious tradition of the Turkic peoples, and of Central Asians more broadly.

We will combine a wide reaching trade throughout the empire with more just, self-regulated councils, perhaps in an economic system vaguely resembling syndicalism.

Our warrior tradition is much greater than that of the knuckle-dragging snowniggers. If the neoliberal order is over and we're entering a new nationalist one, our empire can stretch from Portugal to Mongolia. And yes, we will be taking America.

Attached: 6a-mamluk-warrior-egypt.jpg (632x332, 53.09K)

Attached: The Wanderer Is Coming.jpg (700x403, 24.94K)

This is a good idea. Do you have any further information regarding this?

Exterminatus

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 292.84K)

The chances of you ever uniting like this got ruined by Daesh. At least for this century.

Perhaps it was on purpose.

great shitpost

Well, a few things worth pointing out:
Their panentheistic view of Allah is eerily similar to the cosmological ideas in Sikhism and some forms of Buddhism. The whirling dervishes also function in a way very similar to Buddhist meditation, putting the practitioner in the moment, clearly.
Bektashi is the one most linked to the Ottoman Empire, and is now strongest in Albania.

Mevlevi will be easiest to promote because of the popularity of Rumi.

Alevi is trickier because it's associated with small ethnic groups.

I'm not sliding shit.

[pic]

Attached: Khal-Drogo.jpg (600x400, 45.04K)

And you know the only time niggers ever get along is when they're sharing a jew bitch on camera. Enjoy your liability.

Saged and reported for anti white thread.

If a good East African man takes a Sephardic, Ashkenazi, or Mizrahi wife, and a good man of those groups takes a wife from somewhere else in the empire, it only contributes to social cohesion.

Sure thing, blond bitch.

Ya, reminder you kept getting btfo even by a polish army by 100 and you had thousands yet still got your teeth kicked in, also another reminder you are on a natsoc white nationalist thread, also another thing to point out you made no arguments just a bunch of sperging cuckchan tier.
Last reply to a thread that wouldn't make it to 100 replies and get anchored.

Attached: 1525233737897.jpg (650x650, 150.96K)

You sure seem upset, but I'm sure your big brother will come and protect you soon, little boy

Attached: 140805130750-exp-gps-0803-last-look-00001425-horizontal-gallery.jpg (640x360, 60.25K)

You gotta be fuckin kidding me dude.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1069x61, 10.19K)

He's been at this shit all day.

Keep doing it till it does get anchored or deleted.

He also pinned that magapede hate thread, even though I hate them more than the next guy, but it shows some strange motives out of polvol6.

Attached: battle-of-hodow-part-of-the-polish-ottoman-war-1683-1699-11-4365006.png (500x311, 90.5K)

Yep. This reads like a rant from the root. I wonder if these kikes are taking money to mine hatechan.

Just… Wew lad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2602x723, 1.61M)

No.

Polvol6 is probably kikey or Evan Clay, 1900 County LN #148, Carthage, MO, 64836, 417-358-4543. This shit is getting out of hand.

lmao

Attached: white invention.jpg (1703x855, 744.68K)

I don't disagree with you that the ottoman empire should return.

The rest of this makes you a kike apologist that should be hung.

So this is the guy/vol who shits up threads with his rambling about "snowniggers" and posts those images here and on other boards. Now is the time to dig up info.

Should we make a thread about calling the mod to see what's up and to do his damn job properly? Hey I do like the mods here better than the tranny mods at cuckchan, but that's not saying much.

oh you