What do we do with mixed-race people?

Do you think the nürnberg laws are applicable for the situation of mixed-race people in the modern West?

Basically, if you were half-jewish you were encouraged to marry other jews.
But if you were only a quarter jew, you actually were encouraged to marry a pure German and were actually forbidden from marrying a jew. Except in special cases.

If you don't know what the purpose of this was, it was basically to breed the jewish traits out of people.

Attached: nuremberg-race-laws-chart-in-english-chart-ver-2.jpg (1280x636 376.29 KB, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/aztlan/res/12.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björgólfur_Hideaki_Takefusa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't this thread appear a week ago, except that Venti was the main focus instead?

Sage and reported read the rules and post this on questions that don't deserve their own threads.

Jews were given this much leniency because ashkenazi jews are already mixed with european blood.

Attached: wpage.jpg (600x534, 55.34K)

Nuremberg laws a shit. Mixed race people will never be white and should not breed with purebloods. One drop rule or go home.

Make fertilizer.

Why not just allow non-whites to live in our countries, but not allow them to breed?

Attached: 300px-JIDF.jpg (724x844 19.6 KB, 255.46K)

I wonder who has a better chance. /tech Forking a new un-pozzed Linux kernel. Or /pol making fertiziler

Obviously only the ones who are citizens already dumbass.

(((citzens)))
Go back.

Ignore the "Nuremberg laws", this is a different situation. If its a hundred percent, steer clear.

Sterilize africa of nogs and transplant them there. See what the various hybrids grow into.

*If its not a hundred percent, steer clear.
Damn it, accidental ctrl+x

If they help round up the perpetrators, we give them honorary status. This is pointless to discuss further; we have a demographic emergency and you're talking about what kind of icing you want on the cake.

What about Aryans marrying Hispanics and anglos

Because they can still breed abroad.

What you're suggesting would only work with a total stop to all immigration, and at that point it's simpler to just repatriate to whatever country has an ethnic group most similar to their own than to round them up and perform medical procedures. You could possibly sterilize people chemically, but that's far less reliable and the necessary lab equipment could be taken away by outsiders through bans on various trade goods.
It just makes more sense to kick them out, and make getting back in too hard and dangerous to be worth it.

Attached: gib milkers.jpg (600x400, 47.71K)

1/4 Jew master race reporting in for duty

I'm half German, half Italian and my wife is half spic, half human, we got married before I got red pilled. Our children look entirely white. It's possible to breed these shitskin out of existence.

Trump is part jew part jerman

Why the fuck is this thread still up?
God damn it mods!

Not when you're making more shitskins.

Into the volcano.

Just like the Nuremberg laws, a half breed mixing with a pure blood makes passable whites.

You killed your bloodline. Looks are irrelevant. It's the mind that matters. Your kids don't have the same intellectual potential you did. They won't have the same kind of intelligence your people have. That's what matters.

Pic. Anglo women are physically superior to all women tbh

Attached: 29093056_148122159342306_7391048192772538368_n.jpg (1080x1350, 93.83K)

By the Emperor! Let none survive!!!

Attached: USSM Space Marine.jpg (1536x2048 447.09 KB, 566.13K)

Quit bumping this low effort slide thread.

Kill them, they're fucking disgusting. I may dislike the appearance of blacks, but pure blacks are at least an expression of an evolved phenotype. Where as mixed people are a corruption, a violent randomization of humanity resulting in ugliness. They are a systematic result of modernity's hatred of all order and tradition. Mixed race people are the golems of the Jew, fulfilling the Semitic desire to create a deracinated, consumeristic cosmopolitan, bastardization of humanity arising out of the desertion of my people. Whenever I see one my blood begins to boil, my heart rate increase, not out of fear, but a wish to shove the corrupt mongrel into a gas chamber. I try not to glare at them, as they can see the Darwinian hatred in my eyes, the Saxon hate.

The Turner Diaries already gave us the answer to this question. They take a trip to a canyon that they never return from.

Deportation, sterilization, or extermination. Any of the three would do, but the former and latter are better solutions and the latter is morally the only correct action. Sterilization would be fine for the rare civicc specimens like Tittany Ventits.

And by the way, the Nuremberg Laws were far too lenient, their intention was essentially to 'breed out' Jewry. We don't want them (or anybody) contaminating our gene pool further.

Killing isn't necessary as long as we sterilize them. Just kill the ones who resist sterilization. They will then be put to work as soldiers who arrest/kill their kin.

We don't need to make (extended)families our enemies. Just kill the jews and deport the foreigners. Suffer the shame of mixed blood among you as a reminder. Fix damages with eugenics in the distant future.

Attached: smug.jpg (800x1067, 182.95K)

If we accomplish the Ethno Globe, mandatory sterilization of the impure is necessary.

Attached: George_Lincoln_Rockwell.jpg (489x276, 54.98K)

That's disgusting.

Filtered. Go back to whatever shit-hole you came from.

Yes, but not actual whites. A tranny might look convincing lol but that doesn't make it a woman.
This is a major difference between Americans and Euros.

Attached: f1ef4487a02d5184cd54c2e80916c1db74a46c8eb817b2a32f6037910bf2bcb9.jpg (900x721, 104.83K)

Deport them to burgerland

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44.36K)

This

idk.
we're likely doomed if it's us against the world. we can use all the help we can get.

Attached: selfie.jpg (238x300 22.56 KB, 12.44K)

White Americans are more racially pure than the southern and eastern parts of Europe. Filtered for D&C.

The meme implies white Americans aren't white due to the overall demographics of the nation. By this same logic, Swedes, Germans, Brits, French etc. are all racial mutts because they're not homogeneous countries. Filtered for D&C and posting idiotic kike memes that make absolutely no logical sense.

Does anyone have pictures of her tits yet? She's never shown them as far as I know…

i can't help but think of frankenstein's monster

Attached: 6e7dd6b39fb053632f579f32b3b709bd--frankenstein-quotes-mary-shelley-frankenstein.jpeg (1070x792 32.7 KB, 94.85K)

Pretty much sums up every mutt I've come across. They all prize their non-white side, celebrate its culture and heritage, while hating their white side, and using it as an in to attack our culture and heritage.

Reported for d&c.

i live on campus, try me. they are 99 % shameless fat short cloth person. uk is dead and sold to liberalism.

do not divide us, as long as they are christian and hating jews it is fine

Go back to Pakistan you fucking inbred shit-skin monkey. Filtered.

Learn and accept the future.
Humans must take the leap to the next step in evolution.

Attached: Manifesto.mp4 (1280x720, 14.93M)

Fuck off Mr thought police

Don't be surprised if this thread gets anchored or banned then.

He's right though.
Aesthetic isn't whats important, whats important is gene.

The Nuremburg laws were fine for early 20th century Germany, but that's not what we're talking about here. When you're 90%+ White you can afford to be accepting of half-breeds mating with full-bloods; when you're sub-50% you cannot.

I don't care how your children look, if they're 1/4th Aztec, they aren't White.

Attached: what the fuck is this shit.jpg (946x780, 136.89K)

You're probably right to be honest.

mixed-race el creatura detected

To each his own.
t. Slav

i cannot remember when we allowed gaypride fags here ….
only trannyfags and degenerates like (((you))) wants woman walking around half naked.

Personally, I hate kikes more than I hate race mixing. This country is already nig-fucked, and revenge against the Jews seems the only option. Remember, Niggers hate Jews just as much as we do.

Dumb-fuck, the national demographics doesn't change a peoples genes. The meme implies DNA is identical to national demographics. If you support the meme you're a low IQ fucking nigger. Also according to the meme no country in Western Europe is white. They're all mutt countries. American whites aren't "sub-50%," you fucking retard. Filtered for having a literal 65 IQ.

Attached: 1534876740331.png (1192x477 41.54 KB, 215.65K)

Shut the fuck up, you civnat, shitskin. All of your parasitic kind needs to be gassed.
>>>/4chan/

Attached: civnatsinanutshell.mp4 (1280x720, 3.92M)

So when I was born in the '80s my DNA was over 80% European, but according to you my DNA literally morphed in real time to match the demographics of the country? This is the kind of sub-human nigger-tier intelligence pushing this dumb fucking meme. Filtered.

((( )))
>wanting to kill whites
Reported

MUTTS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

Germans, French, Swedes, Norwegians, Brits etc. are all racial mutts too apparently. You're a fucking mutt according to your own meme. Filtered.

baste >>>/aztlan/

that's a crock of shit though. IMO, 15/16ths and no jewish identity to be h'white. one drop for actual white

Attached: 118.jpg (663x1349, 125.35K)

He's a kike. Filter him.

Yeah okay mutt boi, cry some more
,╓╓, ▄mΘ▒▒▒▒, ▄m▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒B╦ ▐╢▓╢▓▓▒▒▄▒B, ,Φ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╗ ▐╢╢▓▓██▒▒╣▓ ,▄▄╦gæ▄▄, , Æ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒N ▐╢▓▓╢███" █▓▓▓▓╢╢▓▓▓╢▓N▄ ▓▒▒▄] ▄▌▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╫▄,Æ ▓▓▓╢╢▓▓∞ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▓▓╫╢▓╢▓▄, ▐▌▌▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▌ ╟▌╢▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓╢▓▓▓▓▄ █Ñ▓▒██▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▐▓╢▓╣▓▌ ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█╢▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓, ║▓▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▓▄▒▒░▒▌▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐ ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▄ ╣█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▓███▌▒▌▌▒▒▄▄▄▄▓▓▀▒▒- ▄▓╢▓▓▓▓▓ ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦, ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▒▒█▒▒▄▒▓▀▒ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@,Æ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▓▌▒▒▒▀▀▓███▒░▒▒█╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓" ▀╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣▓▓╢╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▌▓▄▒▒▒▄█▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓╢╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓Ñ▓╣▒▒╣╢▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█╢▓▓╢╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█▓███▒╢╢╬▒▒╣╢╣▓▓╢▓▓▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╒╗ ▀▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓╢▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▐▒▓███████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▌▓╢╣▓▓▓ ▄▄ ▌▓ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▌╢██▓██▓██▓██▓▓████▓▀╣▌▒▒▒█▓╢▓▓▓▌ ╣▒▌▒╦▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▀▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▌▓╣▓▓▀█╢███▓╢▓▓█▓███▓▓▌▒▒▒█╢▓▓▓▓ ╝▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▄▓▓╫██╢▓▓███▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ '╩╢▒▒▒▒▒▄╢▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▄▒╣▓▓▓███▓▓▀▓▌▀▒╢▓▓▓▀▒▒▄▓╢╢▓▓╢▓▓▓▓╢⌐ ▄▓▓╢╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▓▒╫█▓███▓▓▓▓▓╢╫▓▓▓▓╣╢▓╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╢▓╢██╣▓██▓▓▓╢▓╫╣▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▐╢▓╫▌╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢█▌ ╙▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▓╢╢▌ ▐█▓▓▓╬▓╣╣╣╣╣╣╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓╢╢╢╢▓▓▓╢▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▓█╢▓ ▐╢╢▓▓▓╣╬╣╣╢╢╣╣╣╣╣╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢█ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐ ╙▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ '█╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ █╢▓╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢⌐

Anglo one drop rule is rough business though, we gonna deport whites because they are 5% Cherokee from 6 generations ago?

Castizo and above rule makes the most sense - Spanish racial classifications were the most logical

So are other mixed people… Think before you post, retard.

Deport them to burgerland
╓▄▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀█▄▄▄╗ ▐▌ ▄██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▌ █ ╒████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀ ▄▄█▀▀░▀▀▀█▄ ████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████ ▄█▀░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀█╖ ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╗░░░░░░███████▄██░░░▄█░░░█▄░░░░░█▌ ▐█████▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄█░░░▄█░░░░▐█░░░░░▐▌ ███▀░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░▄██░░░░░█▌░░░░░█ ██▀▀▒▀▌▄▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░╙▀▀▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░█╛ ▄█▀▒░░░░░░░▄█░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░█▀ ┌█▀░░░░░▄█▀░▐█░░▄████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▄▄█▀░░░░▄█▀ ▐▌░░░░░██░░░░█▄░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╓█▀▀░░░░░▄█▀ █▌░░░░░█▌░░░░░█▌░╙▀▀██▌░░░░░░▒▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█░░░░░▄█▀ ▀█▄░░░░▀▀▀▌░██░░░░██░██░░░░░░╙██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░▄███▄ ▀█▄▄░░░░░██░░░█▌▄██░▒░░░░░▄▄▄▒▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╙███▄▄▄▄██▀░╠▌▀█╖ ▀▀██▄░▐█▌░░░▀▀░▀▀█████▀▀▀▀░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▄█░░░█╖ ██▄█▌╬╗╥╥╥╣╬███▒╬╣╣╣╣╣╫╣╬╣╥╥╥╥╥╫█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░▀░░░░█▀ ▐▀██╜ ╢▒╣▒▒╢▒▒▒▒╢╢▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╙█░░░░░░██▀ ╒█░█▓ ╫▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▒▒▒▄██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀ █▌░▀███▒▒▒▄▄▄█████▄███▄██▄█▄▄██▄█▀▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄█ █░░░░░███ ▐██▄███████████████▀▀▒╢╣▒╢╣░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀ █▄░▄██▒▒██████████████████▀▒▒╣╢╢╢▒██░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀ ██▀▒▒█████████████████▀▒▒╢▒▒▒▄██▀░░░░▄██░░░░░░░░▄█▀ ▄█╢ ╢███▀▀█▌▐▌╓████▀▒╢╢╢▒▄██▀░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░▄█▀ █▒╢▓╓ ╙╢▒▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒╢▒▒▄██▀░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀ ▀█▒╢╢▓╦▓╣╢╢╢╢╢▒▒▄███▀▀░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀ ▀▀████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄██ ▐▌░░▀██▄▄░░░░▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀ █▄░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ╙▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

That thing isn't White that you posted, so why did you post it?
You have 118 whores in your whore folder?
>8ch.net/aztlan/res/12.html
Yes, apparently you do. Gross man.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1777x751 110.53 KB, 1.43M)

Side note: What a surprise that the "muh h'wite spics" board is nothing but muhdik'ing over muddied aztec cumdumpsters. Typical beaner scum.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2705x1035, 540.99K)

You only created mongrels.

That's just your bastardized imagination talking. When the blood is mixed, its dead.

as long as they are christian

People who think this way are fools. Christianity needs to be purged off this planet.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR RACE

So the White race has long been extinct. Gotcha.

Pay them to get sterilised

Nah, millions upon millions of people have no admixture with non-Europeans.
If you want to get into some innane shit about "oy vey 10,000 years ago!" bullshit you might as well just kill yourself instead.

Non-whites don't matter retard, non-whites and the race-mixed get to live with the non-whites. Don't what them, don't need them.

No living European is free from non-European admixture. Period.

needs the squeaky toy effect at the end.

Fuck off glownigger.

Attached: jew mask.jpg (688x456, 28.27K)

Sounds like the words of a salty non-European or some sort of ethnocuckold.
So Slavs aren't White, okay.
Wow, you figured out Finns are heavily admixed. Good job.
Wow, you figured out meds are mudbloods.

Congratulations, your argument is still invalid, as there are huge swathes - especially in NW Europe - wherein there was basically zero non-White admixture for most of history and even when it arose it was mostly outliers.

New Version

Attached: ProTrump in Current Year 3.jpg (1280x720 1.11 MB, 833.78K)

Daily reminder that this is GLR's grandson.

Forgot pic

Attached: GLR_grandson.jpg (599x609, 55.22K)

mid face ruins him, the rest is coincidentally from his paw paw

wew

QTDDTOT this shit. Mutts make up such a negligible portion of the population that they are a concern for after a nationalist regime succeeds in taking power and purging the kikes and shabbos goyim from academia, press, bureaucracy &c. Keep in mind that everyone dies and that the demographic future of any people lies in children. One need not be cruel to halfbreeds and those of other races, one only has to limit their ability to make children. All their women past menopause are of no issue, all their young can be displaced through repatriation. Voluntary sterilisation as well as childfree lifestyles can be incentivised by the new government. Antimiscegenation laws can be enacted and even if nonwhites bear children, their numbers will diminish each generation through the aforementioned process. A slow cleanse is a perfectly humane alternative to the post-apocalyptic homicidal fantasies of liberals LARPing as maniacal white supremacist bigot racist nazis on a Lithuanian tapestry restoration forum.

Attached: X_Acto_X670_X670_Single_Edge_362348.jpg (2000x2000, 181.91K)

What the fuck? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björgólfur_Hideaki_Takefusa

I saw it on jewtube the other day and assumed it was going to be trash. You seem pretty decent. Is it trash?

yes, because Europe has always been an African country, right?
fucking cuckoo /trannypol/

That doesn't look anything even close to an anglo woman. The vikings stole all their hot-girl genetics.

make it between 300,000 and 500,000.
don't believe the juden pay-ops of "Europeans are only 500 years old!!!! let the rapefugees in!!"
fossil record shows otherwise.

No because it's surprising he's come to the realization apparently all on his own from such a leftist point of view.

If someone is 15/16th white, they're white.

Lets not be autistic about this.

draft them as cultist meatshields

The Nuremberg laws only applied to our "fellow whites" because they were already mixed with Europeans enough to pass as "white" to the racially blind.

^

Wrong. Even North Western Europeans have sand nigger admixture.

Attached: West-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545 70.48 KB, 73.44K)