Dead 101

Just a reminder to oldfags and new, over half the anons on 8ch are spics and chinks.

Attached: zzz43554ytrhg64h65h64hrtegfhy6u56h54hg564456.jpg (775x414, 69.94K)

Just a reminder to newfags like OP, the biggest board isn't even on the list
>>>/qresearch/

vely good

Oh hey faggots, why do you still come here?
Is it cause 4ch post are way to fast and you can't read English that quick?

Attached: d55627f0c0bd7909df5227c0882115c90c44616f4613f566cea86881a82c4164.jpg (538x482, 63.87K)

Y que? Muchos an DACA tienen ascendencia Alemana!

Ok, but all the whites congregate on >>>Zig Forums

Larpers don't count.

I just went to your board. Saw the "Banking fraud" thread. CTRL F: Jew

Your MOD deleted all posts of anything having to do with Jews, except spoilers and one he actually edited himself. TOP KEK

Q STANDS FOR JEW

I'm in no way affliated with the boomers on that board, I just know it exists

Q shit is a joke, fuck off faggots.

Attached: 43qf34rdfghnm7u68mi76hg5b64yv4gbb45.jpg (450x454, 58.41K)

lel its like trying to find the word "freemason" on >>>/sudo/

Ron is a fucking moron.

Dude, do you not remember Shia's HWNDU retard cam? Half the people giving shout outs to pol were some shade of brown.

Pol hates many things, but mostly it hates people who can't fucking behave. As it turns out, a lot of non white people feel the same way. They would know, they probably have to spend a lot of time with non whites.

All this shit happened with the fucking Trump election bullshit.

Yeah I remember. The only problem is that this promotes civic nationalism. I mean Leafbro claims to be "Canadian" because he celebrates Canadian culture.

And besides, that was 4/pol/. And 4chan has been overtaken by shitskins.

Wow. Zig Forums is still pulling over 2k

It was also in Jew York, which isn't exactly known for being white.

Wtf I h8 8ch now.

Food for thought, I already have had to bitch slap Mark into telling the truth about his shit vols.

Kind of funny all the assigned BO's are shitskins, faggots, and kikes.
Really makes you think.

The original Zig Forums BO was white from slav country and he got replaced by shitskin kampfy or whatever. That faggot got way to out of hand and POOF, Zig Forums is a global board. All your overlords are now shitskins. G Fucking G.

Attached: fbcf419fd2067473c3f1be30c8a5b195e6fb16a1aa051ee083c2f077.jpg (1024x684, 259.36K)

Pretty much. They resent people who are unable to integrate because they easily assimilated themselves into western culture.

I see it every fucking day, all top legacy boards are literal non white shitposting and fanboy "trying to fit in".
Is that you Ron?

Oh shit. So we are not alone in hating niggers and their jewish masters?

FUCK YOU IMKIKEY YOU'VE KILLED THE BOARD AGAIN!

Q = JEW

Good. Until you remove the mods this board will keep falling.

= every VPN you have to change just to post on IMKIKEY/pol/. Yeah, he's been destroying the board for months again and that's why it's slow as fuck with the same typo-users and shills like (((Druid)))

WE CANT HAVE HISTORY THREADS ANYMORE

ONLY OCCULT JEW THREADS OR HISTORY CHANNEL FAKE ALIEN FUCKING SHIT!

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
That's nice.

Are we being raided?

wait, what?
when?
save any screencaps?

Fucking ironic.

Yes, Imkike was a faggot, but he was just replaced by more shitskins. I don't understand your argument. Are history threads banned?

No, this place doesn't get raided anymore and if it did it only takes two fucking posters with a VPN to shit the boards up cause the traffic is so low.
AKA
Dead 101.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40.36K)

I did some basic fucking research about 4 a.m. threads cause I knew the fuckers were lying and low and behold "4am threads are banned, for now" in the meta thread were I showed this shit.
Mark and his vols are lying faggots and /v/ is a prime example of how shit this place has gone since the first exodus/elections.

Attached: zzzzz43554ytrhg64h65h64hrtegfhy6u56h54hg564456.jpg (1794x821, 393.43K)

Sure, two kikes could hop on a vpn and shit post for an hour or so and anons would call it a raid. Go for it.

The vols deviant art page was also found and a youtube channel.

Attached: 2e5f45e7e867808c154146bd71c9b1919ec0ecf6f577287cb18bae739857c65f.png (681x19, 7.5K)

Context.

Nah, /v/ was shit well before the elections. Just look at the shitshow that was the undertale threads. What I blame is the constant server malfunctions and general lack of care that went into keeping the site up, which led to pure fucking kikes taking the legacy boards and the new boards dying because nobody could use them.

Yeah, I was confusing successful infiltration with raid because we've been raided since kampfy, his removal only amplified the problem because it gave the kikes a rallying cry.

No fucking way, how did I miss this?

wtf is ritsu?

What the hell happened? It seemed like in the past week or several weeks this board has just dropped off the map. Hardly any new thread of any worth, new threads that are made are two sentences and extremely low effort. Is it just because there is nothing newsworthy going on right now? I don't get it.

Like I said, I am just sick and tired of rolling with the punches. There is no point of even creating threads with context or dialogue.

Welcome to a board that is Global, it only holds weight if there is actual traffic. Most of the shit on 8ch now is bots and false inflation.

Cerulean apparently, the vol with the given named has not been on the board logs since being caught.

Anyways, I keep 8ch Zig Forums tabbed, the cycling meta thread is a fucking joke as well. Ron needs to remove all the stickies, shit looks retarded.

Attached: 8dfdc56bd3a85433d3a59ea40772b70c77a4d4a95531b3b6b27cc1a04c33b526.jpg (710x1124, 101.35K)

Implying that this place wouldn't be boring as fuck if we didn't have someone on here to piss off.

I think that's a growing sentiment, I'm seeing more and more shit threads with no context or even basic information on what the hell OP is even posting about. Sad thing too, that was the biggest reason why this website was the king of imageboards for a while, it's almost miraculous as to how well we hit that perfect Goldilocks zone of pacing and quality discussion. Now all I see is kikes, shills, and newfags who can't even format a post right. Just look at how rampant leddit spacing is becoming, and how more and more cuckchan memes are being pushed.

Attached: born to feel.jpg (746x982, 129.11K)

What agenda do these bots promote exactly?

Perfect description, sure this place didn't have as many memes or banter as other places, but it was like an actual serious discussion version of what 4/pol/ used to be. There were serious standards for an OP in threads, but for a few months expectations have plummeted and no one even knows what a quality thread looks like any more, and accept shit threads as normal.
Currently there aren't even more shills or kikes than normal, I've seen way worse shilling and bots in the past. There's just a lot less genuine users who care.

Hell, even fucking voat is more informative than here at this point.

Ever heard of phones and tablets?

That's because the moderators are cuckolds that only ban. Moderators don't contribute with anything to this board. Enjoy it faggots.

Ever heard of not being a fucking nigger?

De que pais eres?

Latin Aryan thread?

Belize

We can still fix this board and ban cuckchanners and plebbiters, just get mods their shit together
And report and sage threads like these and need longer bans in order for these newfags to fucking learn.
And also not planning on migrating yet.

Depending on where you go to in voat.
Other wise I will still go here, just keep saging and ignoring threads like these so they won't get attention.

I tried with /v/ and that wasn't even a global board. I'm still not giving up hope though, maybe things will get better soon, it's faint, but it's still there.

I've seen this board being shilled to death a few months back, what ever we are seeing now is nothing compared to that fucking mess. I am pretty sure oldfags here have no intention of migrating, is either newfags or shills trying to slide or make shit threads which has been failing and getting deleted as it should.