Kinda /pol related...

Kinda /pol related, thought i'd share the tale of a Jew landlord I know in WA who is freaking out right now and I fucking love it. His family survived WWII by fleeing Germany like rats, made it here and is still bitter his grandfather could not practice medicine for whatever reason. Anyway, he does the whole shekel shuffle bit, brags about how tenants should not fight evictions, else good luck finding another house, shows off his kids success and video tapes people in traffic who do things he doesn't like then brags about it on oiveybook. (Only have one for family, and contacts, he falls into the shitheads I pretend to be a good goy to category) Anyway, lately he's pissed off a few people with guns and the best part, about how a landlord was shot by a tenant he was about to evict. Geee, real smart, you feel smug as fuck about people you in essence doom to life on the street then shit your pants when they go out via Sampson option and think it's anodda shoah! Oi vey lol.

Anyway, little jewboy salt /pol. Can't wait for the market to tank and people like this god damn smug kike and his jewboy family get removed. Anyone else have a good jew tale?

Attached: 99c2ae5b662d24f416cbdd8f96c7842dfe59d22b11e479a25ab01b9050417ab8.png (640x550, 397.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201408/the-psychology-and-philosophy-envy
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Kabbalah's definition varies according to the tradition and aims of those following it,[3] from its religious origin as an integral part of Judaism, to its later Christian Kabbalah, Hermetic Qabalah and New Age adaptations. Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between an unchanging, eternal, and mysterious Ein Sof (infinity)[4] and the mortal and finite universe (God's creation)."

I like that thought, but it reminds me of the gordian knot.

SHould've named the op
This has potential to be a great thread or staple telling our stories and our encounters with jews.

Attached: 1402419030119.jpg (638x598 169.73 KB, 312.05K)

Yeah we had a tiny little jew man with a big beard and a deep booming feigned voice. He was very lonely but made up for his inadequacies by quarreling incessantly with everyone. I listened to him once and he had no eyes for any beauty, no interests in anything; the one joy he gloried in was getting involved in lengthly bitter quarrels at work and in all other areas of his life.

Inevitably as a strata title owner in our building he quarreled with the strata council over a minor matter he blew up into a massive injustice against himself.

Admittedly many of the women on the council were bonehead bitches would could have easily deflated the problem but instead of that they agitated it themselves and it turned into a lawsuit.

It was truly cringe inducing to watch this little baritone tyke throwing tantrums at the AGM, dramatically tossing his papers to the ground as though he were Clarence Darrow or the defense attorney in the Dreyfuss affair. He was not above literally dancing jigs of rage as he bellowed with shameless indignation.

It went to trial; both sides spent $50k each so that the 25 members of the strata apartment building had to pay $2k each including the little buggerbeard kikenvermin. But as the losing party he had to also pay his attorney $50k so that his final bill was $52k. I wish I had a picture of his face when it finally dawned on him what he'd done. And of course he also had to deal with the fact that there were 24 other strata title owners who now hated his filthy guts with a deadly undying silent passion for forcing them to waste $2k each on his frivolous litigation. It still annoys me intensely to think of the pleasures foregone just to deal with this little stinker's attention whoring drama.

I will meet him in hell and slowly skin him alive every day for all eternity.

He sold his apartment and moved within months of the judgement. I observed him in the hallway in the aftermath several times desperately trying to strike up friendly conversations with his neighbors only to have his deep booming greetings rejected with frosty contempt.

The illustration actually bears a remarkable resemblance to him in one of his public tantrums at the annual general meeting only he was shorter than that…maybe 5'3"

Attached: shylock.jpg (329x461, 37.74K)

The only jew i ve ever known to be a jew was an isreali i ve met in a video game. He was a pretty decent player but wasnt as quite as good as i was (i was one of the best players on northend in wc3 at that time). Since i obsessively liked to have good stats i smurfed quite regularly and let him play on my old accounts.

I caught one of these things skulking around the deli meats section when I worked at the local grocery store. I think he was trying to cut his own pastrami or something. We had issues with for months where we thought the scales might be broken, but I suspected afterwards that he might have been behind the missing pastrami.

Oh man I waited for a long time to post in a thread like this, here we go.

What's stopping you from doing it if we finally take our countries back?

Interesting continue more, let me get my popcorn.

I'm listening. Keep talking.

Attached: c34f14bcce0e04477635adb5969eefd1a975a54120e9a6f4f0ad9aedd33d3a37.jpg (1200x675 46.16 KB, 126.3K)

You know those pictures of NAZIs shaving the beard off a jew?

I've fantasized about doing that but with a k-bar knife and just removing the whole shebang, beard, skin, subcutaneous muscles and all…

There are some jews I do like to a certain extent; there was this jew in hs that looked like Stanley Kubrick, and he was the only fellow I knew who read Dostoyevsky for pleasure. He became an MD. A very humble friendly fellow..

Attached: 62fea7a235679fc713828b8bc992b2ab--jewish-man-s-man.jpg (236x176, 9.2K)

I may sound retarded, but never heard of it.

I was at a job fair once for the computer gaming industry, showing my porfolio around. I know I know, but I'm a masochist or just really stubborn.
So I went to the booth of this really famous game you all know very well and I showed my work to this one guy there and he was genuinely impressed. So he introduced me to his partner at the booth and we started talking. I showed him my work and he was duly impressed. Then he asked me some questions and after talking for a bit and revealing some stuff about myself he suddenly exclaimed "HEY HOW OLD ARE YOU??" and I replied I was 60. It was like the scales fell from his eyes as he gazed upon me and suddenly I could see his face becoming absolutely disfigured with unconcealed hate and rage. He got really angry with me and started shouting louder and louder at me criticizing and then denouncing all my work. I looked unflinchingly into his face and then I realized, that which you've already guessed. Yes he was an American jew with that semi jewfro hairdo.

Good god they're awful people. I got up and walked out of there.

Alright here's another one

Required reading to see the jews preparing the groundwork for the Russian Revolution which Dostoyevsky saw clearly 50 years in advance or more.

Attached: download.jpg (175x288, 11K)

Not surprising they are very hateful and jealous people other wise they wouldn't force
They hate a very successful white man, imagine having a traditional family may have him kvetch more, be careful around them user.

I wish I was there, maybe we should cordinate raids for csgo and redpill people on the jewish question. Doing it on 4cucks or having a steam group dedicated to this.

Not your blog, faggot.

I wish too, but I wouldn't give up my anonymity.

Me neither nor do I want to attract attention to Zig Forums Zig Forums.

Fuck off faggot what is wrong talking about jewish encounter stories?

fuck off >>>/tumblr/

In grades 8 to 10 I went to a working class high school where there were all these Germans. They were all pretty nice people and it was OK there. Lots of Dutch too.

Then in grade 11 and 12 we moved and I went to this HS that was a rich kids' school. 25% jews, and about 70% Anglo-Scots and 5% others. I was one of the poorest guys in the school but I was a decent enough student to win a scholarship to university. This was 69-71.

When I was there I knew this guy, Mark W**, and not only was he a jew but he looked like one of those early 20th century revolutionary jews, you know, a Jabotinsky or a young Menachem Begin, only with longer hair.
We talked several times and he seemed very interested in me, querying me and listening very attentively and politely to all I said.

Later he disappeared in the middle of our last year; a British friend the son of a oil company executive told me what happened to him.

When we were in grade 12 there was another jewish boy at the school whose father owned a furniture store. the boy's name was Howie Z***.
Howie was only in grade 8 or 9 at this time and he was a small boy. He looked like a young Opey Taylor, you know…Ron Howard, complete with the bright red hair and freckles. There were a number of red haired freckle faced jews at this school. But the main point was that his father was a prominent and rich jew.
Mark W** and his best friend and dope smoking buddy conceived a plan while Mark's parents were out of town for a prolonged length of time; they kidnapped Howie Z* and held him hostage in Mark W**'s parent's basement for several weeks. They made a substantial ransom demand, I heard it was $100,000.00. They arranged for the ransom to be dropped off at a hill top park nearby in the dead of night where they would receive it in their old Volkswagen bug.

Instead of the ransom they suddenly found their Volkswagen surrounded with shouting gun toting cops as they hot boxed their VW Bug once again just smoking up a storm of pot.

But the curious thing about this story aside from the jew on jew nature of the crime was that they never got prosecuted in court. The case was transferred off by mutual consent of all the parents involved to the richest synagogue in the city for non criminal mediation. I never heard what the settlement was.

Attached: Zev_Vladimir_Jabotinsky_uniform.jpg (300x475 7.56 KB, 29.1K)

How interesting, I know jews tend to be very jewy, but fucking hell backstabbing one of their own and kidnapping a boy for some shekels, the greed of these people are limitless, but honestly this makes me wonder what jew on jew crime statistics are.

Keep this thread bumped guys I will be going to sleep soon.

Umm… You should see how israeli people run away user, but since when did they start claiming syria as their land?

Wait why would he hate you because of your age?
This post makes no sense to me.

Actually Zig Forums would be very usefull if it wouldnt feel like being niggers of the feds.

At the same hs there were lots of jewesses. The really hot yentas, and whooee there's some damned hot jewesses were impossible snobs. That entire rich kid's HS was very snobby and cliquey but a lot of the not so hot jewesses really REALLY liked me. Like I'd be sitting at my desk and she'd come right up to me and stand over me and she'd look down at me smiling and rubbing her pussy through her jeans on my shoulders. So of course being a 16 year old horn dog I asked her out on a date. I took her to a good Greek restaurant and we were talking and joking and getting all flirty and then I asked her what she was going to do after graduation. She replied she was going to be a psychiatrist. I teasingly said "shame on you that's quackery" and she replied scandalously, "I know but it's the only way I know that I can make a quarter of a million a year easily". Then suddenly she caught herself up short and you could see her thinking "what have I just said?" Then things got frosty and forever after that she's deeply despised me. She did become a psychiatrist too. She was loaded too. I got to see the entire house she was renting just for herself while in HS and it was filled with a huge very erudite library with professional library shelving, each room packed with scholarly books.

Jews are well worth studying carefully…I kind of regret my beeeg mouth there…

Where the fuck have you been? talmud taken form in their greater israel project being carried out by the israeli foreign legion(us military cannon fodder.)

He drew his hand across the map, claiming large swathes of the Middle East including east of the River Nile, northern Saudi Arabia, Syria, Palestine and even part of Iraq. When I asked him about the people living there, he shrugged it off as if not only had he not thought about it, he didn't care what happened to them. I felt at the time what he meant, but couldn't say, was he'd just evict them and kill anyone who stayed. Quite chilling

It doesn't make sense to me either but there it is. The minute I told him my age it was like I woke him from a pleasant slumber and he came out of it in a rage targeted directly at me and no one else.

We did pranks on cuck 4/pol/ and look how that turned out.

Actually this thread should be kept alive with stories like this, this could give us insight of jewish behavior.

The only Jew I've met literally kept saying that he wanted to gas himself.

Zig Forums feels like a more inbreed, stick in the ass version of 4chan. And by stick in the ass i mean a spectrum of "acceptable behaviour" in one direction or the other.

4chan is has a bigger base of retards/yolos and a smoother/emotionally clearer version of intelligence who share the same goals. If you want to accomplish goals that arent yolo or fun/emotional the whole ordeal because much more difficult, which will lead to what i outlined in the first part. In a way a miniature reflection of society etc. See the point here is that there are different smilar competing mechanisms in the mind. You need to have the right balance if you want to make something sexy. And that cannot only be done by pure thoughts, neither can it be done by pure yolo/nihilism because that has a shorter range. So a working intelligence apparatus has both, ideally speaking. It needs to have a good portion of rational and emotional, rational in the sense it pays off and is respectable and emotional in the sense it is "nice" and "satisfying". You cannot expect people to do sisyphus work with no pay.

And the natural conclusion of sisyphus work with no pay is a certain type. And those people are easily manipulated.

After HS and some university, by the mid seventies I sort of started drifting away from the student world to a more adult world of prosperous criminals. I won't go into how I met them but I did. I was expecting a lot of WOPS or maybe some micks and there were some of those but to my surprise there was a fuck tonne of jews there. The best movie I've seen on the duality of the scholarly/criminal demimonde nature of the jew is Woody Allen's Crimes and Misdemeanors about two brothers, an older revered doctor and his criminal brother played by Jerry Orbach. That movie blew me away because the criminal brother was a photoreal portrait of a real jew criminal I got to know quite well, Bobby G….
Bobby was an interesting guy in his lifestyle as were all the criminals I met particularly the jewish ones. They "lived by their wits" as the saying goes, that is they didn't have regular jobs or if they did it wasn't for long. They always had some angle some scam that kept them going, and so for example you'd see Bobby G… one day and he'd be dirt broke, with an old Buick full of big rust holes in grubby clothes, talking about scamming some jewish deli out of a weeks worth of food by telephoning them that they were some rabbis having a meeting at the jewish community center and needed an order of food for dinner. The deli sent them a huge package of food to ingratiate themselves with the community. That's another thing; jews love to regale each other with tales of their audacious adventures. Then you'd see Bobby 6 months latter and he's be driving a new fully loaded Caddy with a new awesome house in a wealthy neighborhood and a hot whore mistress dressed to the nines living with him. A year later the hot whore was gone, the house was too and it was back to poverty. I think they also tend to be hard gamblers so that makes their swing of fortunes more dramatic…

Attached: 16HOBERMAN-articleLarge.jpg (600x393, 41.9K)

Shit man, that sucks. I've been in the 3d industry myself for a few years, havent had much luck finding a job myself.

Jewish behavior is already well documented here, I dont think we can learn much from this. I do think this is a potential redpilling oppurtunity though, the only reason i became this redpilled is because of an encounter with a jew.

Anyway, story time

At this point I don't remember much of the story but I do remember that this was the tipping point. I wasn't redpilled yet but in the "question everything" phase, this event completely tipped the scales and after a year I became full 14/88.

Zig Forums is good and necessary but on it's own it's too rigidly ideological in a way that ultimately cripples it intellectually at times. At other times it's capable of lightning strikes of truth.

I bounce back and forth between both. It'll be interesting to see how the cancer here metastizes into the general population.

It's terrible that the arts are so deeply seductive intellectually and spiritually but so god awful economically and as a career.

But don't give up. Stay strong…march forward without hope but without fear.

See i for example never gamble, or i only gamble with very small stakes because that isnt statisfying. I never bet against the house when i know that the house has an ingrainded advantage because of its businesness. That is what i only play poker because i can beat other players by skill and the house takes its cut, or the house sets up tournaments that have an overlay but benefits by drawing more attention to the site. I do not like roulette or video poker or blackjack because the inherent nature in the longrun is that you are going to lose. Sometimes if i suffer a bad beat i go to the roulette table and bet a certain miniscule amount on red or black but if i win that means nothing to me.

4chan became shit after the exodus 4/pol/ was still going strong till 2016 happened, thankfully 8/pol/ managed to recover, but nowadays 4/pol/ is used for shitposting or making new memes.

Wish /nsg/ was more common in that board so we can redpill newfags there or people who fell for hitler worked for jews or was a rothchild propaganda.

What do you call calling for genocide of all non-whites in USA/Europe, that is very common on Zig Forums.

If you mean donald trump: See what donald does here is spinning stuff in the Ein Sof layer, he thinks that comey was a show-boat, if you have any people skills you know that comey was rather a boy scout.

And that is why he is shutting himself down given "reality" because this game is more effective to be played. But in some sense that isnt his fault. It is that the whole nation is under said influence.

Would you kikes stop wasting dubs?

it's a good practice as both have huge selling points, and neither needs to know you migrated from the other. Essentially, no migration ever happened; it's just a continuation of a very long, complicated conversation.
-wheelchan has static conversations where a lot of thought becomes marinade. There is plenty of time/opportunity to hash out details and absorb knowledge for the purpose of developing maxims. Everything eventually is reduced down to the elemental level, and a common resonance is reached; unlike …
-halfch these days seems to be:
but between the highly cogent/profuse one-liners that sum up a complex situation into a terse easy-to-comprehend statement, the mimetic(s) that evolve there (far easier when we have elitist assholes parading around as if their shit doesn't stink all while publicly sporting a skid-mark in their pants), and the yolo humor … it is the equivalent of being the fly on the wall in a meeting you'd never be allowed in. I have never laughed so hard in my life

You could see that in something aweful, i ve never been member of that site, nor did i ever read more than 2-5 pages of their shit but that is the natural evolution of said "elitist" mindset. The think/thought they are the elite of the internetz while sharing that belief and the group sharing said belief the "sungod humor" aka rotten teeth will have new fruits. And what better flies and bees are there than trannies and sjwism. It works in both directions.

It's unreasonable to assume that we're going to kill every single jew on the planet. There are some that will go along with us, and we'll spare them as much as we can. That's not to say we should keep watch on them.

Attached: dave chapelle.jpg (634x992, 138.49K)

We tried that a hundred times already. They always turn on you in the end.

For better or for worse; the snake is eating its tail. Though the consortium of each board(wheelchan or halfch) attempts to find a reasonable, logical solution to every problem, they're never more that 3 milliseconds away from accelerationism.
-when the inevitable happens, and ThatOtherchan is shut down, all of those weaponized minds will scatter into every dark corner of the web to plant their seeds. The most recent example is the gaming community

See the point here is that there is a distinct difference between demons of the mind in an excessive way and natural shit. Now the psychologists would emphazise that is all in your head which isnt because a good portion of that is actual reality. If you would "cut" the reality out of this then you become an artificial creature, like something that is void of everything. And if many people do have that, the more realistic that demon becomes, very broadly speaking. You only think that you can become its master but the failure ultimately is that you worship something that is doing your artificial bidding when in fact it becomes more of its purest essence hence nature. It is like saying if i cut away the natural boundarias imagined boundarias it becomes more artificial, hence mellable when in fact it becomes more primitive. Dunno if that makes any sense to you but that applies to large groups of people. Since most people want the same.

Read that with 6 bears into your mind. The reverse psychology is like an outdated poker strategy. There is a thing in the poker community called Game Theory Optimal, something that is wielding its way into regular poker play. It is a mechanized version that doesnt give a shit about this and thats.

I knew about that shit before i read it. And i play excellent poker. That is what happens in large groups. Your reveresed psychology doesnt matter in large groups.

the advantage we have today is DNA. GATTACA

And the leftist fags believe every success is based on luck, circumstance and ghosts/spirits. Like "god created everyone equally" and if you arent equal you denie gods gifts to you. The same principle different words. I assume that why leftists would be good christians.

A herd-mentality? We definitely have the herd covered. There are some 8.5 Billion people on this rock. The West, for example, has created cultures that are coveted the world over. Simultaneously, we have a group which has never been grounded, never gone through the pains of creating its own culture, and knows only parasitism, leeching, and deceit as tools used to live off of the energies of others
The system they've built isn't built to last. It is there to extract wealth from nothing. Those with artificial demons (self-imposed, a new boogeyman placed in their lives to worry about, a new disease or the reemergence of a disease thought to be eradicated, etc…) all melt away when the individual uses all of their energies on pure survival. those artificial demons are largely 1st world problems.

I only answer to myself and others answer to a group god because it ensures their group survival better or it serves as a circumvention of rational though, but that also appears within those that think like me. So if i become death those numbers will stay in an equilibrium. I would assume that stays the same if given certain checkmarks (priests rabbies etc. having a certain offnote). The pope is one of them. He is like me.

In high school I was on the school newspaper along with the ugliest jew girl I'd ever seen. She had mousy, frizzy hair, small piggy eyes that were too close together, pale, milky skin with rosacea on her cheeks and obvious jew nose, flat chested, tall and gangly, and somehow sported a receding chin and a double chin at the same time. To top it all off, she had a dour, abrasive personality and nobody could stand her. The odd thing was, she always had a date for school dances, and none of these dates were as homely and unpleasant as she was. Finally, prom came around, and a guy on the track team who, while short, was still decent looking, fit, and moderately intelligent, was taking this hideous jew girl. The thing I found very weird was that she didn't even seem to like him, ignoring him or being dismissive when he came around to discuss prom arrangements.

Finally I asked him why he was taking her. Turns out, they were both jews (surprise, it was a moderately sized suburb, only one synagogue in town, so all the jews knew each other). Not only that, but her family was one of the richest and most influential in town. Her mother did volunteer work at the synagogue and had access to their phone list. Not only that, but she had access to their donation records so she knew exactly how much money each family made.

This old yenta would spot a boy her daughter's age in synagogue, check the records, call him up, and hire him to take her daughter to school events if the family was poor. The hilarious thing was that she didn't offer them a lump sum, she itemized: $200 for the dance, and they had to stay at least 3 hours, an extra $150 if he took her to a restaurant or after party after the dance, and reimbursement for expenses like the corsage and tux if he brought receipts. For regular dances, the father let the unfortunate victim drive his Porsche to and from the dance if the boy had a license, but since this was prom, they'd hired a limo (the guy was bummed). On top of all that, the boy would get docked his pay if this girl complained that he was rude, spent too much time looking at other girls, etc., so the money wasn't guaranteed.

The sad part was that a lot of these guys didn't care about the money. This woman was so vicious and so influential at the synagogue that she could ruin a family's reputation with a word. The mothers of these boys often forced their sons to go and threatened dire consequences at home if they weren't nice to her. Needless to say, being that the girl was a hideous pile of jewish flubber with a sour disposition, she never went with the same boy twice. Last I heard of her, her parents were trying to import an Israeli man to marry her. I often wondered if she was a lesbian, but she didn't seem to get along with girls any better than she got along with guys, so I'm assuming she wasn't, she was just an ugly mean bitch. The end.

Attached: 1an667ds.jpg (1399x764, 242K)

Fuck me are tribe members petty and rotten individuals. The day of the rope cannot come soon enough

Not to say its da joos, but this seems awfully convenient for this branch of the industry to be unappealing

a receding double-chin tho

Attached: stop.jpg (800x1046, 162.95K)

The levels of newfaggotry and reddit faggotry are to extreme to ignore. Just look at the language, the content.

Attached: 711f49b02e23d73268f1f821c9672fc6ff866c79072137d615c1ce6356fe9c65.jpg (1202x719, 145.36K)

Ahahaha holy shit that's golden

Attached: 1445703242123.png (593x540, 306.14K)

That's what you get for renting from a Jew.

Attached: 993014690.jpg (1044x762, 144.83K)

Swear to God the secondary fat roll stuck out farther than the bony part. She was the ugliest person I ever met until i went to college and met a guy who was even uglier. Unlike her, though, he wasn't a jew and had a warm personality so he got the occasional free pity fuck from a fat girl now and then. Hard on the eyes but a pretty decent guy overall.

How ironic

Before I became redpilled, woody allen films were how I learned about jews. How they see themselves as separate from everyone, their neuroses, the incessant whining, 50% of conversations about muh yolocaust, etc.
In one of his early films there's an old jew that eats people, he even explains how he sees this as normal.

Keep in mind, user, that jews lie about everything. Whites constantly project their honesty upon subhumans and are later astonished they get fucked over. Rather than thinking this gamerjew loved your portfolio and went Hulk on you when it found out your age, consider it was lying the entire time and scapegoated your age to dismiss you, which would be ironic because scaping goats is an ancient jewish practice to absolve themselves of their wicked deeds. Perhaps it didn't catch your goyishness at first, being distracted by the conference's shiny lights and maddening noise, but reverted to form as it recovered.

Nah, its just more worthless nu/pol/ shit tier blogposting. History tells you everything you need to know about jews.

Sage for slide fagthread.

kirino is best girl

this is a clear kike written post.

When can we get a god damn blanket ban on these shill posters.

Once a jew dropped his girlfriend over to me so I could fuck her. Took her virginity so she was already hooked on me. Mock him for it every time I see him.

try reading more books, fiction and fact, and learn how to write something coherent.
Not:

It looks like a fucking bot crawler page from 1999.

In fact, see
Sounds like jabbering juden-speech, filling the air while talking about nothing.
Disgusting.

honestly, a good chunk of the shit I see on this board looks suspiciously like some kinda markov-chain autogenerated bullshit.

I know the jew in real life unfortunatly, thing is he thinks i'm a good goy, he's unfriended all the bad goy the both of us knew so i'm kinda undercover lol. If we had camps again, well….

I didn't, met said jew through a friend. Anyway, thats funny I think that would be a violation of the 2nd amendment. If I was a tenant, I'd take a photo of that and first anonymously send it to the NRA and any other related parties, then I'd take it to the nastiest jew lawyer I could find. Jews will jew other jews…

edjamakate me user ;_;

Attached: 2343232234234.jpg (224x224, 11.58K)

That's an illegal breach of contract.

It also relies on tenants being good goys and just handing over their weapons because some kike demands it.
It is in effect nothing but a redpill, except for a true sheep.

Give him something at least though in the spirit of goodwill, like some ammo. Or just part of some ammo if you can't afford it.

FYI, a place where I lived had people that stupid, never underestimate the number of Americans who do not know that they have rights. Landlords, hell people in general prey on this. Also no, I'd give him nothing, you are nothing but a disposable battery to the fucker, lie through your fucking teeth like you would any untrustworthy individual.

Attached: 21213213213.jpg (819x975, 115.51K)

Fuck off, you fucking loser. You're probably a fucking kike. If you don't pay me the agreed upon amount established at the time the rental agreement was made, then I'm fucking evicting you. How is this even being debated?

Fucking kill yourself my dude.

That isn't the only reason (((landlords))) use to evict people.
Are you part of a hate group according to the (((SPLC)))? = evicted, etc.

Found the jew!

but mu 6 gorririon lol. He says that, doesn't mean I believe him.

Attached: 2434334.png (743x1054, 808.44K)

He could have stayed and if he didn't catch a disease, he probably would have been fine.

Anyway, this is a blogpost, not a worthy thread.
It should be deleted.
Sage

Keep waiting faggot. If shit does collapse do you really think any jew will be around for it? Itll be you killing your neighbors for food.

I do actually, where else will they have to flee to? Rest of the world is getting sick and tired of their shit. Things are bad everywhere, our debt is out of control, the homelessness issue has been out of hand for a while and when shit does colapse, well no cops. They'll act up in whatever new host nation they'll flee too, thing is what host nation is left? They pushed this anti-semitism bullshit on us to no end and when it all comes down, well, no more golems to enforce their shit.

Attached: 3324324423324342.jpg (400x400, 50.94K)

What about the invading reds and bombing raids?

I've read Dostoevsky. What pleasure? Like most writers of his era he is overblown and long winded.

Has this jew you speak of committed some intimate perversions as an MD?

Attached: ratsomd.jpg (640x530, 37.36K)

user, he is a must read. Pick up anything of his, honestly. This is not my list, but I saved it when I saw it; download it. Really pick up anything on the list Crime and Punishment also appears on there as well.

Attached: pollster_anon's_2014_reading_list.jpeg (1820x4348, 1.21M)

That's why Israel has a Samson option. They'll just aim for mutual destruction if they goyim start knowing to much.

THE KIKE AND ENVY
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201408/the-psychology-and-philosophy-envy

user, he was looking for anything to destroy you. You can't be god's chosen people if you are shit tier…in order to be good at something they have to lower everyone down to destruction or debasement, thus communism. His rage is the equivalent feelings of helplessness and incompetence you made him feel for excelling and just being wonderful on your own account. All that rage was fury over what he will never be, what he can never know: creation (the natural and effortless superiority of the beauty of the European male).

Their non-stop attempts at destroying our people psychologically, morally and culturally is a envy response to something that they can never be nor will they ever be again. I am sorry that he acted that way but now you know that it was an envious response to the hatred he felt for you when you reflected his own vast inferiority to yourself. You must be very talented I wish I could see your work as well and admire it (DO NOT SHOW ME OR DOX YOURSELF…I JUST KNOW IT MUST BE SOMETHING SPECIAL).

Oh, just so you know, the whole genre of modern art was fueled and invented by kikes because it is the best that they can do with creation. A square of red paint on a canvas…it is pathetic, but by holding this as a bastion of contemporary art they make their own incompetence and lack of creative ability of value in a society. So just more communism and lowering the bar to the absolute lowest common denominator to ensure that they can compete with something that is VASTLY superior to them in every way.

In the Bible a certain land will be guaranteed to the children of Israel(Abraham's son Jacob), if they follow the word of God, the lands will be emptied of their enemies. Whether the modern 'Jews' are the true 'Jews' or not I will leave to our CI friends to discuss.
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-15/
Gen 15: 18-21

Stop being weak. Don't moralize about non Whites.

The children of Israel were divorced from their God. It hated their very presence and it went off to find a people it could bless with its gifts instead of its own disgusting and hated people. In 70 AD the people called the jews met their fate at the hands of the Roman empire and their god did not save them. This people who call themselves jews are also going to meet their fate as well (but this is part of the cycle of the Ages and is even recorded in the faux jews own books). They are appealing to a foreign god who is not their ancestral god for favors; 90% of the jews in israel are atheists. But they neither worship or religiously observe the statues of that foreign god that they claim they worship. Basically they are fucked and the absolute end of their Age is at hand as well as their judgment according to the cycles of the Ages and the overthrowing of the last ages religion and extermination of its people. They have been trying forever to pin this on HUMANITY Europeans aka christianity but the cycle of the Ages deals in the destruction of the old dominant religion so Judaism, Islam and traditional churchianity will more than likely go the way of the dinosaur as will their people. Anyone who has studied the crossings knows that racemixers don't cross and people adhering to the religion of the last Age don't cross either.

How is he moralizing non-whites?

Gonna post this in the litature book thread.

Now imagine this on a massive scale after the kike will run away like a rat from the non-white city to little small white towns after he turned the cities into antisemitic shitholes.