I have an idea for a coin

I have an idea for a coin.

Itd be called workercoin.

Modern crypto relies on computing power.

But not workercoin.

You see workercoin would be mined by solving challenges.

Like solving captchas for instance.

This would mean anyone could mine these workercoins.

There would also be a demurrage fee to control inflation.

As in a percentage of coins would dissapear by a set amount of time.

This would probably be very unpopular among capitalists, but adoption could be enforced by a government by making people pay taxes in workercoins.

Itd be a coin thatd be enforced by the people but enforced by the government.

What do you guys think of my idea?

Itd be a concept for the most part.

Attached: images (14).jpeg (496x296, 33.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

66.media.tumblr.com/137dc7ae54d943d1a738484e7294cd68/tumblr_pfogb64RZA1xhdz6ro1_540.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like something niggers on welfare might do once in awhile. better off if it were app driven so all the NPCs could mine while they stare at their phones. also, its a stupid fucking idea.

Bots will be made to solve the puzzles (unless captcha and what not)
What would it be backed up by? Fiat currencies have a 100% chance of failure.
Also what's the point of the certain percentage disappearing? Trying to control inflation by decreasing the number of workercoins would discourage people from trying to mine it (as it would be gone after a certain time interval anyway)

kek that's what survey apps are for

Well i mentioned that a government would probably have to "incentivize" people to use them.
I mean wagies/neets would want to use them cause they can make money whenever they want but business owners probably would be less excited about the idea.

could you implement something like that for weight loss?

Business owners control the government.

Lol that would incentivize people to get fat so they could lose weight and make money

fatcoin? sounds delicious

I think if it were a serious idea you would have put some more thought into it.
And the fact that you meant to post on reddit but accidentally posted here shows that you don't give the things in your life too much consideration.

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 59.82K)

66.media.tumblr.com/137dc7ae54d943d1a738484e7294cd68/tumblr_pfogb64RZA1xhdz6ro1_540.jpg
really dating only here)
You can fuck real girls no pay for it

I have an idea for a coin.

Itd be called goyshekel.

They are worthless because they can be fabricated on a whim by jews, but will create the illusion of value because they will be made scarce for goys. The coins can then be used to manipulate goys into doing just about anything.

Attached: jewgold.png (534x477, 361.05K)

I'm not sure you understand why blockchain network participants "mine," so I'll briefly run through it for you:

A cryptocurrency runs on a ledger, just like the ledger your bank maintains. This ledger is a big document that keeps track of how many goybucks each goy has, and where the goybucks go. Becasue the bank is the only agency maintaining the ledger, we have to trust the bank to tell us how many goybucks we all have. Not so great.

A blockchain network gives everybody a copy of the ledger. Everybody works together to make sure their copy of the ledger is up to date (consensus). When transactions happen and balances change, all of the changes are written to a "block" in the blockchain. You can think of this block as sort of like a page in a big book that is the ledger.

When the "page" is finished, a node — somebody running the blockchain software — will encrypt it with fancy cryptography and make sure it can't be retroactively changed. Blockchain technology is pretty neat in that the cryptography that encodes each block ("ledger page") relies on the output of encoding the last block, and the block before that, ad infinitum. This makes it pretty secure.

"Mining" is the act of encoding the block. Mining can be performed in a range of different ways. The important thing with mining is to make sure cunts don't try to jew everybody else by writing fake transactions or just pulling balances out of (((thin air)))

To do this, blockchain networks use a range of different methods to make sure participants can't jew each other. Bitcoin, for example, makes participants work really hard to be the person who will encode the next block (mine). Bitcoin makes you do pointless massive complicated maths that (now) needs specialized hardware and a lot of electricity. You spend so much on the electricity required to solve the problems (Proof of Work) that you'd have to be criminally retarded to try to jew the network — it's not profitable, it's the opposite of profitable.

Other networks use Proof of Stake, which forces participants to lock up (stake) a bunch of crypto tokens to participate in writing blocks. If they fuck up, or jew others, they lose their stake. There are shitloads of different consensus mechanisms and methods of mining, but they all focus on keeping participants from jewing each other.

So, what you're presenting here is pretty fucking dumb, because it doesn't keep network participants honest at all, which is the purpose of a consensus mechanism.

I like that you see value in cryptocurrency, but you should probably kill yourself.

that could help the economy.

Well i thought about that.
Itd be an ethereum token thatd be given out in a website in exchange for completing the captchas.
Problem solved

somebody would just create a ML program.

What you're ultimately suggesting here is a captcha farm that pays users in cryptocurrency. There are already thousands of paltforms that will pay you to sit on your ass and solve captchas all day long. There are pajeets and flip flops that feed their families from solving captchas. These platforms pay in both fiat and cryptocurrency.

There are also platforms that provide crypto payments for mechanical turk tasks, like GEMS protocol. Just like the Amazon mechanical turk that pays brainless NEET robots pennies to perform human interaction tasks, but paid in crypto.

Everything you're suggesting here is already done, there is no need for a "workercoin." Congratulations for thinking about something for more than a couple of seconds, though. You sound very poor. You should consider investigating how to earn money online and get paid in cryptocurrency, or maybe even kill yourself that would be a great option.

Now hold on now.
One thing is getting paid to solve captchas.
Another is making currency creation available to anyone.
The latter has far greater implications.

Cryptocurrency creations is already open to anyone. You can pick any shitcoin that uses just a CPU or GPU to mine and start mining right away, then trade those shitcoins for more stable coins.

You could go on an existing platform like Steem and write content to generate Steem tokens, then trade those for other cryptos. You can work as a freelancer, get paid in cryptocurrency. (((reddit))) already has several places in which you can do this, r/jobsforbitcoins and more.

You can create a website and put an in-browser miner on it, you can perform bounties for ICOs, you can do just about fucking anything and get paid in cryptocurrency for it.

Do you want to create your own cryptocurrency quickly and easily? Great, you can do that, take a look at Waves platform, you can even run your own fucking ICO if you want.

You can make cryptocurrency in just about any way you fucking like, but you're missing the point that cryptocurrency is worth nothing, it's just a vehicle for value.

You must create value and exchange it for a value token.

Cryptocurrencies are just decentralized value tokens that are not yet widely accepted. Fiat currency is a value token that is widely accepted. You are an empty headed dumb dumb that does not understand the concept of fungibility. The value you deliver by performing a skill is not fungible. You exchange it for fungible value tokens.

The point here is that your model has no value.

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

ok write us how can be safe against hacker attack. example Daps coin is safe against 51% of attacks but not 100%.

Hey you know guilding like what reddit does?

The largest penny stock forum that I was a moderator of a few penny stock forums. This site created an alt that allows people do the equivalent of reddit guilding. You could reward a person any amount you want.

I'm trying to get code monkey to adopt that coin.

That way if you're looking for a really obscure video, you could pay someone for finding it.

I'm also going to try to convince code monkey to adopt some sort of Tay AI that could be activate with Dubs or what ever.

This wouldn't work. How would the nodes know if a user solved the captcha? At least the node that generated the captcha would know the solution. If a node already knows the solution it can immediately get it correct.

I wonder if theres a way to disable computer mining and force people to bruteforce through trial and error…
There probably isnt.

No one cares, redditor.

yeah I just don't think it would work

there needs to be a new crypto with a hidden blockchain for maximum anonymity to make it more competitive than other coins- none of the flaws of bitcoin, a functional coin that would take off. and additionally, there needs to be some way to prevent whaling 'cause that makes everybody salty and hinders adoption. as in, the first 100 people to stockpile them when they're worth pennies would be billionaires if it ever reached thousands of dollars, that's ridiculous

Idea is lame.

We already have the ReichCoin/ReichMark, hebe.

First of all, cut it out with the retarded reddit spacing in the OP. other than that…

I like this idea, but you should just get Congress to force tech companies to pay for you to solve captchas anyway, just as it is today. In fact, all the data they collect you should be able to easily opt-out of and if not then get paid for.

Other than that, your OP could be an interesting concept, but its still half-baked tbqh. You need to think this shit through before you post. Perhaps post this shit on cuckchan, and after you actually get some worthwhile ideas, then bring it here. As it is, you're lowering the quality of the board