Kavanaugh vs Ford Live Thread The hearing is going on live right now

*RIGHTSIDE BROADCASTING LIVE*
youtube.com/watch?v=2DwnF30KASY
*FOX*
youtube.com/watch?v=wwbyRk1jkv8
*C-SPAN*
youtube.com/watch?v=7zVOkb3CdZ0

Attached: Fraud.png (691x356, 288.6K)

A bit late because the first thread hit 750, but still. It was pretty hard to miss.

Thanks for the new thread.

Yeah, I definitely noticed that.

When will this shit end?

Attached: Baneblade Spawns in.webm (640x360, 460.96K)

As if she's going to say "yeah, this is politically motivated." This is comical.

Finally new bread.
I like how she asks about the money.

Of course they think Liars deserve to keep their dignity and be listened to. THey're all liars, every single one of those rats

I cannot fathom how anyone could possibly look at this shitshow and come to the conclusion that this isn't politically motivated at all

S
SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

when every American grabs a gun and starts killing every Zionist and kike.

What the prosecutor really wants to know is does she feel in charge? And if not then who is?

This fat cunt is finally playing hardball, at least just a little.
"Is that an objection?"

Fat prosecutor is putting together quite a bit of relevant testimony flaws
Smack down incoming.

tomorrow after the vote when he's confirmed

I'm calling you a gay nigger for missing the point.
They build a "documented history" based on straight up slander, then present it as a "fact". Normies don't get the nuance; it is only "factual" that there is a history of lies heaped against the accused

it would not surprise me if the kikes presented the Pence memes during such a hearing. it's full on (((clown)))world now

Why is Angela Merkel questioning her?

>consulted her "beach friends" to send her letter to Feinstein

Democrats keep saying how sexual assault survivors don't remember shit – then why believe anything she *is* saying? Just conveniently remembers enough to destroy his reputation.

this
prosecutor plump is tearing it up

Big Mama is going to smack a slut down, give her the punishment she needed when she was younger.

The alamoshill cries when heard the truth.

Big Mama is going to smack a slut down, give her the punishment she needed when she was younger.
LET ME FUCKING POST

So here's a hypothetical for you guys, along the lines of "if a tree falls in the woods and there's no one to hear it does it make a sound"

If I rape someone and nobody finds out and nobody can prove it, am I innocent? I'm innocent according to USA law, yes, but am I actually innocent? Because some seem to think there's only one state of being guilty or innocent, instead of both the state of being guilty as in "actually having committed a crime" and guilty as in "society has proven beyond reasonable doubt this crime has actually been committed." This kangaroo court bullshit is a joke and Ford should be hanged for being a lying cunt, but if I killed somebody in the forest and nobody could prove it, am I objectively innocent?

Exactly. All the dems can do is cry that this isn't a court case and that the prosecutor is a big meanie

The dick sucking for ford only gets stronger the more fat prosecutor talks, you can feel the matzo sweat through the screen.

Boy they sure find time to blame shit on Trump at just every possible opportunity?
If I was a politician I'd probably be saying "Thanks, Obama" all the time, so I guess I can't blame them that much.

That is the ideal rule of law for the left, no presumption of innocence, guilty in the eye of public opinion.
Kangaroo courts.

Late to the show, has she been proven to be a lying cunt yet

Attached: 1423160663205.png (255x149, 44.61K)

Sure doesn't seem like it with all these virtue signalling intermissions

Fuck off with this semantic bullshit. They're working off the assumption that Kavanaugh is guilty and smearing him and you're sitting their trying to talk in round about ways just like a fucking kike.

we'll see if the vote gets (((delayed))) again. I think Rosenkike's immediate fate is resting on this vote. Trump will go scorched Earth in the midterm run up if the republicans won't find their balls….someone in the party has to look strong.

How do we know those "threats" and "death threats" are not just some antifa shenanigans. Just like the guy in israel who called in all the bomb threats.

I just hope kavanaugh heard some civil DV or divorces and ruled against the man because the woman sounded "credible" despite never filing a police report. Finally a justice would be receiving the "justice" he dished out to evil men.

Senator nigger is literally just filming for his 2020 run ads.

Many, many times immediately and continuously. She's not good at keeping her shit together even when sitting between Tweedlewitz and Tweedleburg.

Corey Nigger speaking
sucking cock on mic

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
KAVANAUGH IS LITERALLY RETROACTIVELY RAPING HER CHILDREN AS WE SPEAK

No one would dare to call her out on it though, obviously. But yes, since she first opened her mouth to accuse Kavanaugh she's been lying through her teeth.

I hate this stupid yellow faggot

Vote for a Nigger in 2020 because it takes two of them to crash the country.

this is so jewish i just cant. wow. KATZ SCHUMER FEINSTEIN BLUMENTHAL

Attached: jew devil horn.jpg (298x300, 22.47K)

mutts are always the worst

I know that. Hence my last sentence. Use your eyes next time, it's just a question, I'm not trying to lead anyone anywhere. I'm not defending Ford. Finish reading a post first.

Who is this fuck speaking right now?

Grab it before it gets falls off.

It doesn't matter. God will judge you.

how many white women has senator nigger personally raped

some jersey nigger democrat

Corey Booker

a coon from New Jewsy, Cory Booker

obongo 2.0, he'll be running against trump

Ellison? At least two.

zero
he likes boys

Booker sounds like such a fucking pussy

also
this bitch would have been real helpful 30 years ago

Cory Booker. Gay jew owned cabalist who harmed plenty of children running charter school scams

She is just like George Washington if Thomas Jefferson had pinned him down while drunk. Truly a hero

Don't forget about this bitch.

Attached: dd4836b703df2abddd396c3717acc21f6711cbfafe06ad4561a146190d53a6ac.jpg (984x654 129.76 KB, 2.86M)

Look at that smug chink bitch sitting next to him, smiling and nodding like she's some sage. $5 says she's using that nigger like a muppet

good reminder

I'm a survivor too. I once had a huge pimple on my ass that was life threatning.

Hey faggots I've been in my basement doing some routine maintenance on various instruments of battle and industry. Is the civil war on yet or has this dumb slam pig been btfo? I'm tired of these political donkey shows.

Attached: cecb94427ea09d49e2a7bff5692a13dcd6ad03608461fcade0d1c7f05d50df79.png (604x608, 363.24K)

I wonder if Booker treated his victims with such compassion

my blood pressure has gone up 50 points from watching this shit show. you are missing nothing

Dude one time my boss yelled at me. Thank god we have fair laws, that bigot was executed immediately.

Attached: 1538069653735.jpg (435x417, 41.97K)

Now would be a good time to grill Booker on his own alleged sexual improprieties.

i thought he meant booker

bongo jr. is a great way to call it

reminder that ALL black women politicians are the worst fucking cunts with an attitude you will ever meet in your life. They aren't downright evil like kikes, they aren't smart or clever enough for that, but any black woman with power is the bitchiest fucking hellspawn in existence, they all legit think they deserve to be treated better than royalty.

All blacks do because they're trying to hide their true nigbonic language.

Republicans are so dumb. Nobody cares about facts. Feelings are all that matters. If you wanna win, you gotta manipulate emotions.

I can't even understand this

what was that whole shit with her talking about epinephrine and the hippocampus? fucking airhead slut trying to sound like shes not the type of dumb whore who would commit perjury against a White man. this just goes to show what happens to White bitches on judaism.

corey booker just said his good friend is alleged dc satanic pedo jeff flake, who is forced to not run for re-election therefore, allegedly, COREY BOOKER IS A CABAL MEMBER

It was revealed a few days ago that Booker admitted to groping a woman in a 1990s editorial. The irony is lost.

You got yelled at? You're a survivor too. So brave.

This

I wouldn't put it past them anymore.

Attached: 694940094001_5808589361001_5808593273001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 129.76K)

spoiler, pls

wow shill. Already trying to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt because you know none of this is going anywhere. Already prepared for the next talking point about how the courts are all fucked and women get no respect and Kavanaugh is a rapist and got away with it while the courts failed.

Fuck off, people aren't as stupid as you think.

there is an easy explanation. That is a bald faced lie.

Take notice user, she's trying to find out who recommended her lawyers and the timing on the fbi investigation request. Now shes going to round out the fact that ford

OH FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE?

corey booker groped a woman? i would think a man

(((Pro Bono)))

she looks really happy for someone dealing with such a traumatic event

Not yet user, keep redpilling people on the street and it will come soon. Yeah this is just some big sob story to try to slander a guy who is trying to keep his character and his chances to be a supreme court judge alive.

None of us would know if you killed someone in the forest or not and it isn't proven so how could WE answer that. Only you could. So stop asking dick sucking questions like this.

what did she hand that kike?

requested xenomorph edit

her atty's have no expectations of being paid for their service w this wench, but they will be paid handsomely in their career advancement by the cabal.

This whole thing has revealed to me that leftists are unintentionally racist. Ignoring the true nature of their willingness to believe women being entirely based on appeal to emotion and the women are wonderful effect, they are left with putting their argument for believing hearsay in concrete numerical terms. Normally they are willing to accept and they often argue that men commit violent sexual acts at a much higher rate than women so we should believe the word of a woman based on the statistical probability the man committed the act. The thing is, different races commit violent acts at vastly different rates, so the leftist is actually admitting an argument that the believability of the accuser is higher when the accused is a racial minority that commits violent crimes at a higher rate. Incredible job.

Exactly. The movies and tv shows alone will pay her career.

Holy fuck

Must have been before he realized he was "gay."

At least there's a conflict in this court and any conflict against this retarded case is going to make it crumble. Rest in fucking peace, jews.

Attached: Jin.Roh.The.Wolf.Brigade.webm (1280x692, 3.27M)

so she dated a kavanaugh look-a-like, at the time, whom went to the same country club.

Kavanaugh is innocent, Ford is a lying cunt, and this is politically motivated. Not sure why I need to state this again.

Hold up, are you saying they aren't fucked? Have you SEEN divorce court and child support shit? Our court system isn't quite so bad as some horror stories make it sound but it's pretty fucking bad. Fortunately, it's still good enough to jail nogs almost always when they're guilty, it hasn't hit the point yet where most people call a nignog innocent just because it's "racist."

Kamala Harris is next.
Turn off the stream unless you want to puke.