How to enrage the proletariat.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Simply post examples of useless people making more money than them. You better start working on pictures with examples of this and begin posting them everywhere.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (130.47 KB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

melmagazine.com/en-us/story/japanese-incels-marxist-revolution-kakumeiteki-himote
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Simply post examples of useless people making more money than them
You mean their boss?

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Wouldn't that just make them feel like temporary embarrassed millionaires?

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Normies love to play the status game. They get intimidated easily into submission by stupid shit like this. Otherwise they think they're jealous or some shit.
How can we make the concept of money meaningless/useless?

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

How is a cute girl """useless"""?

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Fuck off roastie if all you do every day is take lewd pictures of yourself and upload it for money you belong in the gulag

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Models are useless

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Models contribute to society
Haha off yourself white knight faggot

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Male models don't exist
Retard. They contribute to the people who use them who contribute to society.

Attached: breker.jpg (19.96 KB, 455x643)
Attached: study-of-corpses.jpg (76.42 KB, 720x577)

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

there's a difference between being a camwhore (male or female) and fine Greco-Roman statues, which are art.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Cosplay is pretty gay so I'm going to have to agree with you there.

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

On the one hand it's weird for someone to make that kind of money (1.8 mil a year) for doing that. On the other hand she's not exploiting anyone. People give her that money by choice. You'd be better off showing proles how much money a manager or owner makes and where that comes from IMO. The dynamic going on with insta-hoes and such is about fame and sexuality more than capitalism.

James Parker
James Parker

<People give her that money by choice.
People live under capitalism by choice.

Levi Green
Levi Green

You are kicking a hornet’s best without leading the hornets in any clear direction. This dumb thot isn’t the one subjecting them to a high number of work hours with low pay.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Implying this enrages me
Bitch, if it was up to me cute girls would receive welfare and be completely supported by the state so that they could do as they please and live their lives to the fullest.
I am totally OK with giving lots of money to cute girls because they are literally the most precious thing that exists.
Now you can go ahead and call me a white knight or a cuck or whatever but the truth is that I am just a healthy heterosexual male.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

this is way better than prostitution so i dont see any problem

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

stop being an incel. this is more how to enrage trust fund pieces of shit, im glad a working class girl made it better than a lot of useless rich fucks that just get that $150k from their dads monthly.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

There is nothing whatsoever forcing anybody to donate to a Patreon.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Attached: 1461918459635.jpg (45.59 KB, 625x626)

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Attached: shadman.png (133.97 KB, 500x748)

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

This is just a symptom, not the disease.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

I see your cute girls and raise you all human beings.

And then after a moment of reflection I raise you all sentient life.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

I'll raise you that but abolishing the state and reducing labor inputs in production to almost nothing.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

all sentient life
Nope.
Bacon tastes good, that's non-negotiable.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

This. If Communism means no Bacon then I'm going over to the side of reaction you vegan faggots.

Jose James
Jose James

Bacon - 10 labour vouchers
A whole plate of veggies - 1 labour voucher.
This is communism.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Your sensual pleasures are not a need.
If you're so beholden to a single commodity that you'd become a class traitor, then you were always a class traitor.
Porky can't save you from your priggish ways boorish means, but you can save those ways and means from porky by critically supporting swinekind and upholding the principles potbelly liberation.

Carson Price
Carson Price

The public already like to whine that actors and sports athletes make too much money for jobs perceived to be relatively low effort, even the Daily Mail and other right wing tabloids use this subject to whip up populist sentiments and of course all this outrage never translates into class consciousness or the acknowledgement of capitalism's role.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

amazing sculpture showing off physical fitness and the beauty of the human body != thot with makeup on

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Not the point I was making, but I agree.

Part of treating living thing nicely is letting them die in comfort. There's nothing wrong with eating an animal you euthanized humanely. I have no problem with eating meat, just mistreating animals.

David Reed
David Reed

it only really helps people become more fascist

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

fucking ROASTIES making billions of patreon bux while us men never get a free ride

FUCK WOMEN

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

That's why we NEED to propagate anti-3D sentiments among the population. The sooner 2D supremacy is achieved the 3D beasts will be dethroned

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

2D supremacy towards the annihilation of mankind

Attached: Albedo-smirk.gif (1.61 MB, 600x338)

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

I'm totally with you comrade. My dream is to upload my mind directly into an anime and become a generic harem protagonist in a 2D utopia

Attached: keima.jpg (176.44 KB, 1280x720)

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

I upload my opinions on the internet thinking they are smart and important
why am I still poor?!

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

why am I still poor?!
Implying i am

Attached: b6e7191ce37c1dd1abe62a07b3e015988bd4abc824ae751cde16d5a11125aa44.png (127.44 KB, 365x312)

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

if you don't spend 30 minutes a day posting on the internet you'd be rich

Attached: DpYFcKrWwAABF3a.png (32.3 KB, 500x514)

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

These.
Do you know how you are supposed to live your short life to the fullest and stuff like that? But honestly people is retarded and don't do shit, forcing your way to be nothing but insufferable boredom. They are fucking slaves and will never self-reflect. The only place where you can approach a bit that concept is only the internet. SAD

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Bacon is a sickening, disgusting, nastily greasy bit of a foul-tasting grotesque, flabby animal. Pork tastes terrible and bacon is the worst of the worst.
But yeah, you should be allowed to eat nauseating trash if you want.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

anime is useless
critically oppose bourgie art
get down to the countryside
do some real productive labor
brought to you by gao gang

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

average white household
over 100k networth
average non-white leftist country household networth
less than 1k

Turns out having high Autism Level and working instead of being a degenerate envious communist baboon worked for white people.

Why aren't the communist multiracial masses in rural Brazil that make owning land and property around them virtually impossible swimming in wealth by now? Think of how little they get "exploited". There are zero "Belle Dalphines" in their societies, they don't even have enough money to pay for thots.

Attached: mst-2-585x390.jpg (70.85 KB, 585x390)

Jordan White
Jordan White

of course, that's denominated in a paper currency which is literally worthless and which the issuing government literally just hands to the people it likes.
Piratestan has $0 net economic value but has a bigger cd and movie collection than me, wtf?

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

(checked)
useless people making more money than them

Attached: Dzj-fbMXcAEZWtG.jpg (140.52 KB, 764x911)

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

failing to see the intrinsic worthlessness of camwhores
fug this board really has been pwnd by normies, hasn't it?

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

<prioritizing the absence of physical production of sex workers over the absence of physical production of the parasitic owner class
fug this board really has been pwnd by normies, hasn't it?
Yes. Yes it has.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

PUT IT IN THE GULAG

Attached: revolutionary-unattractive-men-alliance.PNG (1.79 MB, 1386x728)

William Flores
William Flores

Oh my god, what the fuck, it's real.
melmagazine.com/en-us/story/japanese-incels-marxist-revolution-kakumeiteki-himote

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

They even had this comment in the comments section of their video. My fucking sides.

Attached: support-from-kekistan.png (4.27 KB, 563x72)

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

The modern samurai arises

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

I thought jap incels were that fascist nettoyuio or whatever it's called.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit