Establishing a racist NPO. Increase the genetic IQ of Africans

I thought I would post this here. Have you ever thought of a better world in which Africans were smart? I'm trying to establish an NPO in which you will decide on the fate of Africans. I will post a discord link hopefuly it will work. I want you all to help me on this. Hopefully we can help these Africans by increasing their IQ.

honeypot/wXFBJM

Good luck.

Attached: tranny-triggering.gif (226x301, 141.24K)

OP will die with all the niggers

Go fuck yourself I was trying to improve things.

Problems die once the niggers do, fuck you

Not if they're genetically equal to the white man

why would you not just get rid of them and replace them with more white people
is that not the obvious solution here?

hey yeah let's waste our resources and time on bringing inferior subhumans up to par rather than spending the same time, energy, and resources on improving people who are better to become even better

that makes sense fuck off communist scum

They aren't sending their best.

Nanites could solve it with little effort replicating in the presence of a specific gene marker. Containment ultimately becomes an issue.

If not a troll, you are a fucking idiot at best, and an avowed enemy of the white race at worst. One of the edges we have over them is higher IQ, and now you want to remove that advantage? You really want a bunch of smart ooga-boogas to wipe us out for good because they can actually make complex plans ahead of time? Never forget it's a zero sum game. They would not be merciful to us, and we should never again be merciful to them.

Attached: whythough.jpg (600x600, 45.56K)

Sounds like a great idea user.

Attached: planet of the apes.jpg (2000x1000, 578.61K)

The Wakanda server.

Why not just replace them with whites then? Africa deserves whites in it because unlike Africans, it's beautiful.
Of course I'm replying to obvious bait anyway.

christcuck

They are all ready trying through rape of white women. Saged

We should ethnically cleanse Africa and let Europeans recolonise it.
That would instantly raise the IQ of Africans by about 40 points

I have an idea. Why don't we increase the IQ of Africans by killing every African whose IQ is below 115? The average IQ will shoot up above 115, and every African will be a genius!

A brilliant idea, then we'll also only have ~50 of them left after it's all said and done too!

Niggers aren't allowed here, so you should leave.

Attached: goatse censored 2.jpg (480x360, 32.63K)

faggots larping as god is the problem

The problem is that they have a propensity to violance user. That won't go away by increasing IQ.
Look up domestic fennic foxes. They gain blue eyes, floppy ears and pale, patchy fur.
This is due to a reduction of melanin. There's two types of nigros and one is particularly violent and the other is not great but every so slightly better, with Asian admixture and they're quite separate from typical Africans.
Anyway, the point is the reason why northmen whites are the way we are is due to the last ice age.
Cooperation is required to survive when the environment rapidly changes. Intelligence was required to develop technology to survive the freezing ice and cold of the last high glacial levels.
Equatorial humans nearly died out during that time during resource scarcity. Simultaneously, equatorial regions didn't favor rapid increased intelligence as the primary genetic drive for the species.
Northern Japanese (ainu) and koreans, norsemen, celts and picts, mountainous swedes and so on produce some of the greatest stories of history and developed some of the most advanced science of the age.
We now know that the rulers of Egypt were blonde and red haired blue eyed men and women of European admixture thanks to genetic testing.
Equatorial Africans never evolved intelligence to our level. Simply the things that make them good at taking resources from each other.
This is why they never developed architecture or science. There was no pressure.
They're like a regression.