Ideas for new operations

We already makde the progressive sperg out any time someone drinks milk, or shows an OK sign or has an image of a green frog. Why not go one step furhter and appropriatea term they love so much - People of Color.

The idea is sinmple - we use People of Color to refer to whites and only whites. We do it everywhere.
I guess we could call the others "People of Color" with quotation marks or something else.

Can you even image the level of salt this would generate?

The other idea is to pose as hard-core Christian evangeliacs. Openly praise the jews and their take-over of the world, but frame it as a good thing.
"The JEws are gods Choen, they rule the world because god willed it! Why do you think they hold all the media (books, movies, music, news), the banks and so on?
Because God gave it to them. It is part of his plan! Trust in god and his plan."

You cna even go deeper and do the armageddon route.
"The Jews will usher the second coming of Christ. They will bring in Armageddon, but we must not stop them, for it is gods will!"

Attached: Butthurt3.png (361x358, 80.94K)

Annex Cuba and Puerto Rico, then s3nd all democrat voters to Canada. Once Canada weakens (chinks vs spics) we annex them too.

How about something that is actually feasable (and fun), not wet dreams?

Problem with the armageddon route is that this is what Evangelical christians actually believe.
And they think it's ace and want it to happen.

Attached: 1522970290.jpg (384x381, 149.69K)

people of color is already a take over from colored person. It's the same thing. Changing words is hard and takes a lot of meme energy to will. What is more feasible in my mind would be to use a semi normie medium. Twitch/other streaming for example. A perfect blend of internet connected and IRL culture. Perhaps an aspect or some thing many popular streamers do or have in common can be turned into some kind of nazi dog whistle. This can also have a side effect of destabilizing twitch thots but if that is a main target in the memes it detracts from the overall goal. Or does it? How often have you passed a fire and asked your self how it benefits you?

Attached: Cargo cult.webm (480x360, 6.1M)

Gas yourself TORkike.

Whites ARE the true People of Color. WE have the most hair and eye and skin colors/tones.

Hard? Buddy, the left lost it's shit once we convinced them the OK signs in a White Supremacy sign.
WTF do you think will happen if the "ebil natzis" start calling themsleves People of Color?

This is quite honestly the stupidest idea for an operation I've ever heard. There are already tens of millions of hard-core evangelical Christians doing exactly this, and you think it will be beneficial for us to join in the chorus, reaffirming their connection and commitment to the jew? Don't jam your nose in the door on the way out, Avi.

The idea is to go overboard and to make the jews look bad while "trying" to make them look good, you nitwit.

Altough that's just a side-idea.
Peopel of Color is the meat.

No

Convince blacks that People of Color is a Black Genocide narrative. increase their ties to the land and sow division

This is just terrible

how about forcing them to label fine art and classical music as fascistic?

Attached: The Art Collection of Archduke Leopold Wilhelm in Brussels. (1650-52)

Pretty good idea but I have a slight tweak. Every time we see the term people of color or PoC we correct them to Colored People. This will be a good trigger I think. Like said.

We know they hate beauty so this is also a good idea. Perhaps make classical art Fascist and modern art "inclusive"?

Attached: 2c749ac4d092eb722c63f2b60d6b53e74c59351a6fc8a335643a68396f1ccbc6.png (842x1024, 378.7K)

Well will just be using "Solar-power" instead of "White-power" now, because we are the children of the sun.

The point is to take the word from them, Colored People doesn't have the same effect.
Besides, the writes are the People of Color. It describes us more accurately than it ever did them.

Use fake accounts to pose as jews online, being excessively anti-white and gloating about the fall of western civilization to rile up normies into antisemitism.
If done properly it should be hard to tell your fake jews from real jews, even to the trained eye.

That's not a bad idea actually.

Something on that for a second. Since hardcore Zionists already believe in race and such ("Gods chosen people"), would it be easier to target them with white genocide and racial awareness campaigns?

For instance, you won't be able to convince them to go 1488, but perhaps just 14. Like, "Have y'all seen the rise in anti-white rhetoric lately?" or "Why do non-white nations get to remain homogeneous, but all white nations must be multicultural?" etc.

I don't know, I just figure that since they already accept that race exists, that's at the very least a tiny pinky toe already in the door, right?

Attached: Gun Control.jpg (453x860, 140.66K)

5 fucking operation threads a day and nothing gets done. Go make the TV memes for fucks sakes and stop spamming that you have mememagic nufags!
5 fucking operation threads a day and nothing gets done. Go make the TV memes for fucks sakes and stop spamming that you have mememagic nufags!

3 seconds later and I capt proofs for you.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-10-3 pol - Catalog.png (493x590, 102.58K)

I like it

Attached: white-people-are-the-true-people-of-color-sorrynotsorry-who-25272743.png (500x522, 154.53K)

What about some sort of toxic message bumper stickers to slap on vehicles that currently sport rainbow flags, "RESIST", equality logos, etc.

Nothing would improve a Honda Accord displaying a rainbow flag sticker more than the addition of a NAMBLA/"love knows no age" man/child bumper sticker next to it. Or a "female genital mutilation for my daughter is freedom of speech" sticker next to a "my body my choice" license plate. Or an "all white males need to be sent to camps" sticker next to an Obama 2008 campaign bumper sticker.

Many possibilities.

If your think is triggering/redpilling normies, how about this thread?

If your thing is actually improving our influence, how about you help us actively spread memes to 4pol and the Q communities? They are dying for our leadership.

If your thing is legitimate historical impact/political activity, help out here:

Attached: collective_int.png (1366x768, 931.03K)

We already have a huge amount of influence on the 4chan community. The Q community is watching this board actively.

You can't make them happen within a day and besides which operation has the most good ideas goes to cuckchan and work from there.

they actually aren't that much. they watch /qresearch/ which i have seen has a split between some who run it and some who lurk, but not much in between. and they censor certain important topics, like uranium one and its kind