Netanyahu states Iran has Nukes, and warns Israel is not going to stand aside. Thanks Trump, oy vey!

haaretz.com/israel-news/full-text-benjamin-netanyahu-s-2018-un-general-assembly-speech-1.6513185

Check out the video

At the UN assembly, Netanyahu claims Iran has developed nukes, claims they are foxing the world. Also claims ANTI-SEMITISM against Israel, because Israel is being called racist and apartheid for calling it the nation state of the jewish people.

Is this warmongering and typical Jewish tricks? Or is Iran actually about to press the button and start some serious shit? Watch below.

youtu.be/RG4kKdrD6LU

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the UN General Assembly's 73rd session that Israel has uncovered an Iranian atomic warehouse and reiterated Israel's stance on the threat posed by Tehran as well as potential resolutions for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

He claims that Israel and many Arab states are CLOSER TOGETHER THAN EVER BEFORE…

Calls UN council morally bankrupt, well he is right about that at least.

Thoughts anons? What is going to happen next.

No shit. Almost like Israel has been at least partially funding one side of every war in the middle east for the last 30 years.

Attached: 1.6513192.2542879545.jpg (857x482, 43.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=R7X18b8Hxls
haaretz.com/israel-news/full-text-benjamin-netanyahu-s-2018-un-general-assembly-speech-1.6513185
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/bibi-prop-master-netanyahu-reveals-new-secret-iran-nuclear-site
artofwarsuntzu.com/Art of War PDF.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So launch those fuckers.

#openbordersforpissrael

Reminder this is the actual photo King Kike used for his talk on Iran's supposed nukes.

Attached: net.jpg (940x627, 71.96K)

Says he is proud of Israel's geniuses and courageous soldiers… no mention of the jewish puppeteers responsible for the pro "refugees" propaganda in Europe and worldwide.

The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you

Lol does anyone have the pics of Israel's increasingly absurd claims of nuclear weapons, like the "mobile nuclear enrichment devices"?
There's also a collage of news headlines of Israel claiming "Iran is months from having nuclear capabilities" for literally decades.

The UN assembly hall looks like a villains lair in a Bond film.

Attached: UN_GA_Netany.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

You what's missing in this pic…Netanyahu's head. Mass Murdering scumbag.

Attached: Trophy Mound.jpg (800x600, 54.44K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
According to kikepedia, there's no evidence Iran has any nuclear weapons. But they have done the same thing as Germany and Japan, specifically pursuing nuclear research and nuclear energy in such a way that they could produce a warhead quickly if they wanted to. Some kike source claims they could have a warhead in 2 months if they turned all their reactors to producing weapon grade uranium, but from my understanding of Japan's program it's probably more like 6 months to a year.

The question I never see asked is even if Iran has nuclear weapons, why is that bad? If we are to believe Israel they have had nuclear weapons for years, any yet Israel is still not a pile of smoldering dust.
In addition, shouldn't we be more concerned about Israel having nukes since we know for sure they have them, and have threaten to use them on western countries, (their own "allies") which not even Iran has done?

I can't find the list of times Israel has cried wolf about Iranian missiles. Back in the late 70s they were whinging about the Iranians being on the verge of obtaining a nuke. Meanwhile, Israel has between 70-400 of them, leaning towards the high end, and is the only nuke possessing non signatory nation to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty. But that's not important because…double standards or something.

Attached: 403b306907d9e556ff405f161bfd5afd5c8bdb79001aa54e850723a342fc5c1d.jpg (537x720 222.1 KB, 93.14K)

Mudshits aren't people. The jews have committed many crimes. Killing fellow desert niggers isn't one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7X18b8Hxls

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Wtf is this shit?

Anyone have that image that shows kikeland claiming Iran is "close" to having nukes, going back decades?

Israel has those nukes. If Israel was really threatened they would have used nuclear bunker busters which they most likely have.

Pretty sure Neteyahu says that every week. Watch Trump send another tweet threatening to destroy Iran, fucking Zognald faggot.

So he'll threaten, and then do nothing again, or meet with the Ayatollah or whatever he is and diffuse the situation, and Israel loses another chance to push the US into war.

They know they can't dupe the American goyim into another large war without another 9/11-scale event. Zognald sabre rattling is just to pre-condition the goyim to follow Trump into war when the time comes.

Go shill for your kike emperor somewhere else, Hasbara.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. It was Israel that told America that Iraq had 'weapons of mass destruction'.

Attached: Man_Tears.jpg (1152x768, 330.16K)

Since 1986 we have been told Iran is hours/days/weeks/months away form the bomb.
It is now 2018 and we are still being told Iran is told Iran is hours/days/weeks/months away form the bomb.
Will he tune change in 2019?… Let's find out.

You fell for the dnc you absolute mongoloid

Makes you question if they really are as diabolical and organized as /pol thinks.

The obvious plan right now is to slowly back down and let Russia restore its influence in the region. There's no way Trump or any Republican who wants to have a job next year is even going to talk about war with Iran.

As of yesterday, any Kike aircraft that so much as blinks in Syria's direction is catching a SAM, so what's the problem? Israel can't even GET to Iran without cutting through Syria, and we've already withdrawn from the Gulf, so we're not doing it.

Who's left, the Saudis?

>haaretz.com/israel-news/full-text-benjamin-netanyahu-s-2018-un-general-assembly-speech-1.6513185
reported
you archive or you gtfo

reported
you tell us what the fuck is in the video, cocksucker. you don't give us some retarded teaser

They are, the picture is fucking retarded because it was engineered to appeal to fucking retards. It worked, didn't it? They don't give a shit if you were not fooled by it.

This one?

Attached: netanyahu-iran-nuke-claims-history.png (432x670, 41.67K)

I told you what was in the video fuckstick, did you read the OP?

"Reported" fucking kike.

It's "D&C," shit-skin, and you're not welcome here. Just because we don't like kikes, it doesn't mean we like you.

Good, maybe the goatfuckers will use them on jew.

Open borders for pissrael is beginning to weaken their walls. kek

Israel used to strike its enemies in surprise attacks, disabling their nuclear programs permanently. Now it just whines endlessly and gets America or Jihadists to do its bidding.
What happened Zig Forums?

Whats with this kike and his big pictures? "You see this picture is clearly labeled as irans super top secret nuke warehouse, you can clearly see the picture here, theres no denying that this is real"

Attached: 1538065895245.png (365x480, 136K)

womp womp

Attached: bibibi.jpg (787x400, 60.04K)

Checking those righteous manly tears.

Yes. Thank you.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/bibi-prop-master-netanyahu-reveals-new-secret-iran-nuclear-site

Here you go anons. Just in case this hasn't been done yet.

Attached: netanyajew exploitable.png (857x482, 315.93K)

Keep me posted.

Attached: 1537660741748m.jpg (1024x979, 80.77K)

Here, just did one.

Attached: bibi showing off nuclear capabilities.png (857x482, 515.43K)

Thanks bro.

Attached: nyahu-pepe1.png (857x482, 488.29K)

why doesn't the jewish leader wear a jew hat or jew rags

That's only for plebs, or special occasions I think.

Glad I could help.

Attached: bibi showing off bulldozer capabilities.png (857x482, 541.51K)

It pretty much is a villain's lair.

His a jew right?
Make one of him with

he should be forced to wear a jewhat and jewrags/jewsuit all the time before he gets sent to the oven that is

This meme has much potential.

Nice one. Good idea.

Kek, is Netanyahu a jew. But, why not.

Have any additional ideas?

Attached: bibi 6 million.png (857x482, 372.27K)

Have him pointing to Europe and "Go Here"! or "Free Money and bitches!

"*Free money and hot white bitches"

THIS IS NOW A NETANYAHU MEME THREAD
KK GO!

OP fell for kike propaganda.

Last time the stupid sheeple believed that Jew asshole's lies, a million people died and we went $1 Trillion in debt to jews.
I'll tell you what… If Iran reduces Israel to nuclear ash in the next 4 years, I'll admit Nutty Netty didn't lie this time.

Do you have any idea how kiked our media, language, and discourse are. Us goyim just want to be productive and happy. Jews are the destroyers of society.

UN is corrupt and morally bankrupt as fuck.

lol
GOB SHEKELS PLS

Nice touch.

Iran's secret atomic warehouse…
Tehran… plus coordinates for ease of bombing! How thoughtful.

Here you go.

Attached: bibi showing off his evil plan.png (857x482, 427.08K)

You are a legend user.

Attached: I'm_the.jpg (262x192, 7.42K)

Attached: goyvey.png (857x482, 470.02K)

Oy to the vey! You guys are bringing it back to old school chans.

Attached: talpiot will handle this.png (857x482, 554.8K)

Attached: Netanyahu holocaust of dresden.jpg (850x478, 206.45K)

Crap wrong one.

Attached: talpiot will handle this.png (857x482, 479.13K)

Sweet

Attached: proof.png (857x482, 390.92K)

Attached: finalsolution.png (857x482, 440.89K)

That's Gold Jerry, gold! Worth many shekels.

Attached: bibi uss liberty.png (857x482, 497.9K)

Remember the Q claim that there was an iranian enrichment facility literally in a syrian war zone

why is this thread even on here. what's wrong w the mods

You know he's been saying this for twenty years, right?

Don't make fun of our jewish leader goyim. That shit isn't funny.

Attached: bibi iran nukes.png (857x482, 409K)

This kike can't be trusted to protect Americans. Vote this cunt out.

Israel also told bush the anthrax attacks were done by Saddam Hussein when it ended up being a US gov scientist that got suicided.

You forgot the jew felching the cameraman.

Here you are user.

Attached: 1424794668498.png (510x791, 52.32K)

Attached: bibi facewall.png (857x482, 470.43K)

Nigger NO jew can be trusted to "protect" - what the fuck do you think israel even protects you from, lol - anyone but themselves since at the core of their ideology is that everyone who isnt a jew is a "goy", meaning "cattle" and can be fucked with and milked dry without repercussions.

You forgot murdered. They even advocate for murdering and raping our daughters [boys as well] and our wives 'as long as they are killed like a beast afterwards'.

Fucking pleb
artofwarsuntzu.com/Art of War PDF.pdf

Only the orthodox kike wears the traditional garb. The more subversive of their kind try their best to blend in as much as possible.

Attached: rabbi finkelstein.jpg (1440x1080, 57.17K)

I tried.

Attached: netanyajew open borders.png (857x482, 388.3K)

Attached: dabatmanbomb.jpg (480x611, 34.74K)

Attached: ISRAELS BITCH.jpg (665x507, 116.8K)

Attached: 1530252256900.jpg (119x125, 3.55K)

No, why don't you show us

Can someone please post that dub over - i think it was of this video, but it's like
monsters such as yourself. Please ignore the other massacres of the
twentieth century, they're insignificant compared to the Shoah. Oy vey, I
myself was gassed over six billion times and it gave me the most
terrible fibromyalgia! I've had to survive on nothing but gefilte fish
and babka to keep my bowels resilient!

I hope someone has it.

Trump is just a piece on the chessboard. He will do whatever furthers the Zionist agenda.

Attached: trump zionism 27.JPG (1799x970, 189.91K)

The jews will claim anything, I mean seriously, how do you disprove this bullshit? You can't.

They really want a war with Iran but nobody cares so theyll probably try another false flag in the US and blame it on Iran somehow, or have the CIA create an Iranian 'reboluushin' portrayed as college marxists but actually former isis mercs and CIA/mossad assets.

Well, you could tweet at Trump and publically ask him. Maybe get a campaign going to establish a venue to ask him shit and be likely to get a large enough response to motivate a response from him.
His answer would no doubt be interesting.

Maybe. The other day at the UN he called for a 2 state solution to the Israeli Palestinian problem. That is definitely not part of the zionist agenda

This is like a fucking comedy sketch show

You have fallen for the jews tricks
Yes it is. The most damaging to israel and the jews would be a one state solution with integration of palestinians up to and including voting rights, the jews in israel are barely a majority in their own shithole surrounded by arabs, they drank their own poison and imported a shit ton of "foreign guest workers" which ended up staying getting citizenship and having kids. If palestinians become israeli citizens and are free to move ina nd around israel as citizens and can vote the jews will become displaced the same way they did to the palestinians, the 2 state solutions is what prevents all of that from happening.

What the fuck does muh drumpf have to do with this shit? Every time you faggots post some shit about ISISrael you can't resist it, can you? That sweet association game doesn't work here, it's not reddit, mudbrain.