Las Vegas thread: year 2

Its that time again unfortunately. Op from Vegas thread #1 here. We need to compile all related info on the shooting here for people to spread on the anniversary of the 1st. It's basically gonna be a 2nd 9/11 for us now i guess.

Attached: IMG_20180522_220621_DRO.jpg (3456x4608, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/conspiracy/@septravarius/the-story-behind-las-vegas-massacre-and-saudi-arabia-arrests
bitchute.com/channel/hdrcfxcornwall/
archive.fo/tCO9b
archive.fo/kr4JA
archive.fo/SqlGD
archive.fo/diEhT
archive.is/p0CTR
archive.is/smyYE
archive.is/evXAO
archive.is/Lj96V
archive.is/bPVZ4
archive.fo/zCtaj
archive.is/JdbzJ
archive.fo/iinjc
archive.fo/30ANc
archive.is/IoLg6
archive.fo/7Oldm
archive.is/2me3e
archive.is/GMyhU
archive.fo/QyXC7
archive.fo/r8CIE
archive.fo/jetKj
archive.fo/1RYN2
archive.is/L0Gsd
archive.is/aq2qw
archive.fo/LYlUx
archive.fo/23rOf
archive.is/huVcn
archive.is/jrjYP
archive.fo/Bs1eB
archive.fo/Rfrmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Three Saudi men perched atop one of the trucks and deployed automatic weapons with Bipods and fired into concertgoers as they attempted to escape.

Paddock didn't do it, and the window wasn't broken when the police stormed the room.

Attached: klkl.jpg (620x340, 37.8K)

www.usjournal.net/trending-topics/new-las-vegas-mass-shooting-video-proves-saudi-arabian-hitmen-firing-at-people/

Bump..

This is exactly what i believe happened, all the witness accounts i have heard over the past year lead me to believe this

This has to do with OPEC, fracking, and the 2016 election. The reason why gas prices were so low during 2013-16 was because of the environmental regulations and the scarcity of fracking in the Continental United States. Saudis paid the Democratic Party heavily to continue reliance upon Arab oil. They donate to the Clinton campaign. Everything falls to shit because Donald Trump wins the becomes Caesar-Emperor of the United States and lifts regulations.

Fracking is cheap, and we have a FUCK load of oil in NA. The Saudi's know that their hand is losing its strength and our reliance upon their oil will be/is dwindling.

Anyways, here's another article regarding Paddock, FBI/CIA, gunrunning and the Saudis.

TOTALLY LEGIT

steemit.com/conspiracy/@septravarius/the-story-behind-las-vegas-massacre-and-saudi-arabia-arrests

Whatcha sliding moshe?

bitchute.com/channel/hdrcfxcornwall/

plenty of evidence it was a hoax

Kill yourself.

You retards are embarrassing, it's their a board for flat earth and similar clownspiracies?

Wow. You got here fast didn't you?

Attached: aee.jpg (474x429, 34.55K)

Exit signs in the hotel halls were machines upside down and backwards

HOW COMPED ARE YOU?

Dubs:
00-22 : comped meal
33-66: comped room at a Motel 6 of your choosing for one night
88-99: one comped ticket to the next Jason Aldean concert
Trips:
000-222: one comped AR-15
333-666: 29 comped AR-15's
777: AN ALL INCLUSIVE COMPED MANDALAY BAY GETAWAY
888-999: 100 comped AR-15's

Fuck motel 6 and Tom (((bodett)) )

It's those damn Saudis again, huh? Just like 9/11, huh?

We don't believe in flat earth chaim and certainly we don't believe in your holohoax.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

just shut the fuck up you stupid redditor piece of shit.

I can't believe how fast this whole thing went down the memory hole. And the fact that MGM preemptively sued many of the victims intending to open a class action lawsuit is just disgusting. Drain their finances with pointless litigation while you advertise your new boxing kang movie

Rolling in memory of Stephen Paddock (PBUH)

What if this time it actually was saudis with the help of the CIA and jews? exactly like 9/11 yes you hit the nail on the head

>>>/suicide/
>>>/reddit/
In that order.

Poetry.

F for Paddock bros, if only they had gotten their lives comped too.

Time for da memes eh

rense.com is the foremost repository of all materials on this subject. Also for the ongoing Fukushima radiological catastrophe.

Attached: rense.JPG (1120x1451, 351.07K)

REMINDER

The feds swept these threads hard with faux-conspiracy shilling (example A1, ) don't believe anything anyone posts until you investigate it for yourself.

-3 un-named women were in Paddocks room when police entered according to LVMPD transcript
-Paddock's girlfriend worked for the FBI
-A warning about the shooting appeared on 4chan about a month before it happened - the expected dates (about 2 weeks before the actual shooting) matched when Paddock was in a different hotel over looking a different concert.

LVMPD=Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department

Attached: 3womeninPaddocksroomwhenpoliceenteredLVMPDtranscript.png (1047x743 103.08 KB, 365.28K)

archive.fo/tCO9b

Paddock was Murdered
This is proven by blood spatter forensics from the leaked photos on the night of the attack.

Attached: 1535179341150.png (2960x2508 334.06 KB, 230.21K)

Are you implying the Saudis don't own a majority of US debt? Oh wait that's not an epic nazi meme.

file embed

Attached: New Las Vegas Shooting Video Shows Saudi Arabian Hitmen Firing at Crowd-243704425.mp4 (540x540, 9.44M)

Video & documents released by LVMPD of storming the room.
+--------------------------------------------------------+ | __ __ _ _ ___ | | / / /\ \ \__ _| |_ ___| |__ / \___ __ _ ___ | | \ \/ \/ / _` | __|/ __| '_ \ / /\ / _ \ / _` / __| | | \ /\ / (_| | |_| (__| | | |/ /_// (_) | (_| \__ \ | | \/ \/ \__,_|\__|\___|_| |_/___,' \___/ \__, |___/ | | |___/ | | "Semper Verum. Deus Vult." | +----------------------+---------------------------------+ |RELEASE TIMESTAMP: |CREW: | | 20180603000000 | /¢♄Δ⊕$/sK:dd/ | | | NasimeArchiveAnon/ | +----------------------+---------------------------------+ |RELEASE INFO: | | "False Flags stay in Mandalay Bay" - Edition | | | | Journalists have sued the Las Vegas Metro Police | | Department (LVMPD) to release information not | | disclosed since the Mandalay Bay mass shooting on | | Sunday 1st October 2017 killed 58, & injured about | | 800 in the deadliest U.S. mass shooting. | | | | LVMPD complied with the court ruling to release the | | information and distributed it to journalists on DVD. | | | | IMPORTANT NOTE: | | Investigating journalists & anons are finding that | | the files show evidence of a potential cover up. | | e.g. | | Dispatch log at 23:02 shows 3 females were in the | | room with the alleged shooter, Paddock - contrary to | | LVMPD Sherrif Lombardo's statement that Paddock was | | alone. | | | | The released files known in the public domain are | | collated here for ease of access for anyone who wants | | to view them. | | | | Release Contents: | | 8 BODY CAMERA VIDEOS (in Mega archive) | | 10 PDF DOCUMENTS (in Mega archive) | | 16 PDF DOCUMENTS (in Mega archive) | | LINK TO RELATED COURT DOCUMENTS | | Total size: 2.4Gb | | | | The Mega archive contains video & documents released | | from Ch8-LasVegasNow, with source links below. | | The links to the same documents released by Fox5Vegas | | are also included below. | | Use the archive or Ch8-LasVegasNow links for easy | | downloading. Use the Fox5Vegas links for easy viewing | | online. | | SHAsums differ between Fox5Vegas & Ch8-LasVegasNow | | PDFs, with minor file size differences but no means | | of verifying if either, both, or none were edited and | | LVMPD released multiple versions. | | | +--------------------------------------------------------+ |gR33tZ: (you) | full/pol/ | Bathrooms & Bathtubs Board | +--------------------------------------------------------+ | OPENSOURCEINTELGRP>D3DSE¢>WatchDog$ | +--------------------------------------------------------+ | https'':''//mega.nz/#F!yOJGERzD!6STJfsY8NpuvxeDyPS8udA | +--------------------------------------------------------+

You fucking faggots are totally immune to sarcasm. The link that I provided was some asswipe's creative writing endeavor. Fact is that Paddock's window was not broken whence the SWAT team breached and inspected the room. I don't really know what the fuck happened, but it would be nice if we could work together to figure it out. You guys need to learn how to take a fucking joke or go find a chick to marry and pump your seed into for the sake of letting some of that anger out.

I posted in jest and in order to bump the thread so that we can get the investigation going. Not trying to slide Kavanaugh or the FBI investigation.

9/11, you fucking retard. They wouldn't blatantly do anything because they are scheming, conniving parasites. They do not draw attention to themselves.

bump for forcing the truth out.

Attached: stephen las vegas.jpg (962x715 51.06 KB, 247K)

*this 1st graphic is most likely disinfo reinforcing the official BS narrative.

….is this legit?

Attached: 065bf4dc15376f32481cc5ca9bb5e000b776b3c19fd1eac0e64dd2d45b5f6c11.jpg (1280x960, 739.92K)

You know it is, so why ask?
stop glowing and go back to Zig Forums

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1390x877, 1.38M)

Great contribution, faggot. Go fuck yourself before I fuck your mother.

check my dubs before addressing me you redditor piece of shit

Running countermeasures for Rabbi Yeshua Rabin?

Attached: Jesus Campos on LVMPD bodycam after being shot in Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas.webm (640x360 2.36 MB, 3.44M)

I don't need to investigate shit to know jews are behind this

people still remember 9/11
everyone forgot about this in a week

Attached: 20171007_200718.jpg (3115x2908, 2.14M)

Attached: Paddock_Relatives.jpg (735x188 980.35 KB, 15.22K)

some pics i took a week after the shooting
i was walking around taking pictures with a shitty phone like an autist and i kept getting followed and looked at by some suits inside the mandalay bay

got sp00ked out so i got the fuck out

Attached: 20171007_195645.jpg (3120x3054 1.57 MB, 1.72M)

Delete your metadata before uploading photos, dipshit.

103 rounds in the first volley and small arms fire in the crowd before the first volley. there is no such thing as an extended mag for an ar that holds more than 100. the rate of fire does not match a bumpstock ar. multiple hotels involved, it wasn't just mandalay bay. maybe someone can post the spreadsheet data with times and bullet counts.

I'll have $5000 worth of Sushi in my room please. Also there's a draft in my room.

bump

Attached: 6f59dd70b059212d3a9e8077fde8cb2cdd23d39f769b0d59c434c91f4bf1b9f6.jpg (1409x856, 426.61K)

Attached: IMG_20171006_082729.jpg (1242x1528, 249.72K)

Attached: delanoroom61104.jpg (1599x717, 156.8K)

Attached: 181002_012014_COLLAGE-1.jpg (1304x1630, 319K)

Attached: Multiple_Shooters_Reported.png (501x3311, 420.12K)

Attached: 15069802978980.jpg (1280x960, 144.76K)

wow

Best evidence for multiple shooters is the taxi driver video and the police radio from the night. Original report was seven shooters on radio. Rios' testimony taken with other eyewitness testimony is fairly consistent.

I've solved the crime.

MUH EARLOBES

Why the fuck do they only have like 3 photos available of this guy too? Only one you usually see is that shitty one of him taking a shot. Just bizarre

wow interesting

it wasn't stephen paddock. even the earlobe autists were right about that

Thread 1: archive.fo/kr4JA
Thread 2: archive.fo/SqlGD
Thread 3: archive.fo/diEhT
Thread 4: archive.is/p0CTR
Thread 5: archive.is/smyYE
Thread 6: archive.is/evXAO
Thread 7: archive.is/Lj96V
Thread 8: archive.is/bPVZ4
Thread 9: archive.fo/zCtaj
Thread 10: archive.is/JdbzJ
Thread 11: archive.fo/iinjc
Thread 12: archive.fo/30ANc
Thread 13:archive.is/IoLg6
Thread 14: archive.fo/7Oldm
Thread 15: archive.is/2me3e
Thread 16: archive.is/GMyhU
Thread 17: archive.fo/QyXC7
Thread 18: archive.fo/r8CIE
Thread 19: archive.fo/jetKj
Thread 20: archive.fo/1RYN2
Thread 21: archive.is/L0Gsd
Thread 22: archive.is/aq2qw
Thread 23: archive.fo/LYlUx
Thread 24: archive.fo/23rOf
Thread 25: archive.is/huVcn
Thread 26: archive.is/jrjYP
Thread 27: archive.fo/Bs1eB
Thread 28: archive.fo/Rfrmc

Here are all of the old archives

Attached: c51.jpg (4375x2783 45.51 KB, 3.49M)

I know, I was just recalling the meme

One of the above didn't happen