Does this tweet piss you off, user?

Well the dipshit pretty much doxxed himself and we know his employer.

Moron has his name, picture, and email in his media:
twitter.com/1DirtyLib/status/843960612300509184
twitter.com/1DirtyLib/status/15868902687

Simple LinkedIn search shows he works for UPMC in a mental health clinic (can't make this shit up)
linkedin.com/in/asamirperez84

Link to original tweet:
web.archive.org/web/20180929021353/https:/twitter.com/1DirtyLib/status/1045487425169092609

Go.

Attached: fag.png (819x689, 360.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UPMC
twitter.com/doglab/status/1043259930457894912
twitter.com/curious_jorge8
web.archive.org/web/20180929134733/https:/twitter.com/Curious_Jorge8/status/843960612300509184
web.archive.org/web/20180929141807/https://twitter.com/Curious_Jorge8/status/15868902687
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek, time for complaint emails and burner phone calls.

UPMC's twatter page:

twitter.com/UPMC

What dis?

Eric Bolling's son committed suicide a few months back. Guys talking shit to him about it. Just makes my blood boil.

And I'm so tired of the "so much for the kind and tolerant left" responses. This ass hole deserves to be griefed.

NYPA, faggot

(checked)
Got any recommendations for burner phones, or are they essentially the same?

It's not my personal issue. If it doesn't bother you, don't worry about it.

NYPA faggot, I see why your son killed himself too.

Is that what (((they))) finally ruled it as?

Talking like that here is what this place is for. The shit in pic related though. Just gets me, man.

Because somebody said a mean thing to some neocohen faggot?

You know twitter just eats that shit up. It's been reported a thousand times and they'll never take it down. Sick of watching petulant left wing motherfuckers get away with everything. It's nice to see them get griefed every now and then

These shills sure were quick to come shut down a thread against their (((soldier)))

just don't get AT&T bc they work closely with the Feds. not just NSA data stuff, I mean Fed tracking devices work through AT&T networks, so they have an open line. use Verizon, if possible, since they have the geographically largest coverage

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 164.01K)

I don't know who Eric Bolling is, nor am I surprised by the comment, nor do I care. It's a lefty, so obviously I'd prefer bad shit happen to him, but being honest, I don't give a single fuck about this.

>twitter.com/doglab/status/1043259930457894912
I looked at the person's twitter and saw this. I hate women even more now. Can't muster a single care for a white kid being raped by a pack of shit-skins, but a dog killed in China? "i can like almost feel it im scared and crying!" I fucking hate them so much…

I guess I am just not seeing what this has to do with your hatred of women.

he died of opiate OD. I just looked up this Bolling character 'cause he's a literally who, apparently he's some blumpftard fox jews commentator. how the fuck is this Zig Forums? he's not a white nationalist, he's an establishment "conservative" personality

kys tbh

This thread linked me to this guy's twitter, which linked me to that post, which annoyed me. Simple deduction, Tyrone.

Filtered. You could at least try to speak like us if you're going to shill here.

lol you think they suck less zog cock? Their CEO has been boasting about him much gov cum he swallows for YEARS. Motherfucker was at the CFR patting himself on the back.

my, oh my. This will be interesting.

>works as a (((therapist)))
Pure pottery.

This tweet doesn’t piss me off because I don’t care. Kavanaugh is a kike shill just like your G-d Emperor Blumpf. Honestly fuck off back to 4chan.

I don't care about what you're upset about.

Fuck you nigger. Reported.

go back to 4chan

(((8bfe52)))
(((067e49)))
You seemed to have stirred up a lot of kvetching, OP. It is funny how they think they fit in, though. You faggots glow in the dark.

Is there something you want to tell us?

Kek good catch.

Kys Kushner shill.

Yeah, Christcuckery isn’t allowed.

This

A. SAMIR PEREZ
Leads you to
ABELARDO S. PEREZ

Most recent address
I can find so far:

1110 Maple Ave
Verona PA 15147

Previous:
10 W School Ln
Yardley PA

facebook.com/asamirperez
Dig around
Relatives:
(Confirmed through his Facebook)
Josmelle Perez, Rosa Perez,
Kristina Perez, Maria Perez

Good info here:
advancedBackgroundchecks.com/abelardo-perez_id_G-Rqzp4xaE0qje2

He has deleted his twitter. Keep up the good work!

You must not know much about the 'mental health profession' and the 'professionals' it attracts.

Sage negated, kikes.

Heres where you can file complaints to managment:

1-844-591-5949
www.upmc.com/contacts/ethics-compliance
www.upmc.com/contact/contact-us
[email protected]
1-800-994-6610
[email protected]

Just did.

Attached: submitted.png (664x254, 8.8K)

No, this tweet doesn't piss me off. But OP does.

Attached: 678bc6b4aa86dcae22a744dc19f11c247bc4bbb6db28f43e9dce6ae3abf027e3.jpg (360x360, 15.33K)

He deleted the tweet changed his twitter handle to @curious_jorge8

twitter.com/curious_jorge8

It's afraid

Attached: DhFeBNk.png (1280x720, 695.6K)

Wow don't hurt yourself, shitniqua. I was asking about your hatred of women, you colossal faggot.

White genocide pisses me off, not this tweet

The news agencies are really going to love to get their teeth into this one! Someone needs to tip Breitbart, NYP and a few others off. And some mental health charities and campaign groups.

What the fuck do we care?

Shills are astro-turfing this thread so hard it's blatantly obvious. Have a bump and a UPMC report. Regardless of all MSM being Zog, I'm doing it for the liber-lulz.

Attached: wreaks of beaks in here.jpeg (893x884, 70.95K)

Why. Would. We. Care.

I feel like we're being raided by /r/TD. Was there some exodus from there recently?

There was a mass deletion of subs recently.
The repeated reddit exoduses are shitting up every board left standing

against a literallywho leftist who does more good for us by being antagonistic towards normies. this reeks of the left self-patrolling and using us as its' henchmen
they dont call this place antifachan for nothing

Don't be that guy. Don't feed the censorship machine.

Sure. Don't push back against these ass holes. Just keep losing. Great plan, user.

These faggots are already so terrified of the right that they're tipping their hand, they have no influence beyond polarizing their own. The social game is weak between extremities. Normies are best left alone in the room with the far left, because it leads to false accusations of racism/fascism (the #1 cause for the right's passive recruitment) which you would know if you weren't a faggot yourself.

Sorry chaim, just making word play on "doing it for the lulz".
However, you all are flooding a thread with "why should we care?" Move along to another thread then. The only outcome to your shilling would be to stop some antiwhite liberal from losing his job. And stops anyone from taking action. Well done.

If in the US.
Go to a walmart or other big store.
Find prepaid phone aisle.
Find tracfone section.
Two choices are a basic flip or candy bar style phone that isnt a smartphone with bot net. Or a smartphone. I suggest the basic phones with no spyphone OS.
Most tracfones at the stores are the GSM network version ((AT&T))
Network version is indicated by phones model number. LG 406 G is the gsm model LG 406 C is the cdma model ((Verizon))
Your choice.
Pay cash for phone and phone card of your choice while wearing lehappymerchant disguise.
Take phone to public library or free wifi location.
Go to tracfone.com to activate
Basic activation info to enter like sim card number, imei, anf the phone card pin that you just purchased.
When asked for personal information like name and address to activate press the SKIP button
Use aftermarket voice changer to speak into phone. Available at a magic shop or amazon.
Most basic tracfones have a removable battery for opsec and locsec.

You're only safe on the private sector level by doing this. Reverse engineer the tracking process: walmart is in on the game with surveillance cam logging at time of purchase for sensitive items such as phones. Even paying cash will still get your likeliness timestamped and associated with the inventory number down the road.

You literally have to buy secondhand new tracphones from spics who don't care about getting caught once out of every 100 black market sales.

You shouldn't activate them within range of your own wifi, either.

Stay smart

I'll be using my own cell phone to call his job, what are they going to do about it? It'll go to some HR cat lady who will be outraged and mad at him, they won't care who is making the complaint, and we have the evidence that he did it.

Don't contact Joint Commission, there's like the Better Business Bureau and just have inspectors that look at hospitals/facilities and make sure they're not overtly dangerous.

Hey what is the guy's name and stuff, I'm writing to his employer right now but the linkin is gone and those tweets where he posts his name/picture/email don't have an archive link ITT. Did you save those too?

oh he changed his twitter handle, what the fuck…
make archives of that as well

Kill yourself

Archived links to his self-dox and picture:

web.archive.org/web/20180929134733/https:/twitter.com/Curious_Jorge8/status/843960612300509184

web.archive.org/web/20180929141807/https://twitter.com/Curious_Jorge8/status/15868902687

I don't have his linkedin archived

Nobody gives a shit what you think. Kill yourself

His new twitter handle is curious_jorge8

Will post if it changes again

Thanks, you're the real MVP. I emailed his work. I actually work in behavioral health and have several degrees and licenses and made sure to mention that. Fuck this little asshole. If I can't be an edgy cunt on Twitter without getting banned, neither can this dirty spic faggot

Is he really that fucking stupid? lmao

That's the spirit, user. Well done.

Thanks.
Keep reporting, fuck this guy.

For future emails:
He will likely try to deny it was his twitter because he changed his handle. Make sure you point out that we know he changed it from

1dirtylib@1dirtylib
to
1dirtylib@curious_jorge8

Also provide links to his self-dox and picture

yup, I included all that

LURK MOAR NEWFAGS

Attached: 4Shizzle.gif (300x100, 11.66K)

Burner phones are a meme. Just use a VOIP application through TOR.

NYPA is for fags who want their whore ex-girlfriends trolled. This is an actual opportunity to get some pawn's scalp. Get in here lad or Fuck off.

You could say that your blood is Bolling.

Attached: lol.jpg (707x463, 65.4K)

sensiblechuckle.wav

Go back to Reddit and take your faggots with you.

These are good tips, but IF you do this, you'll want to wear a facial disguise, i.e. a fake mustache, fake nose, makeup, hat etc. due to wally world's facial recognition system they use in every store and at self checkouts. Also you should buy some clothes and wear them for this purchase only and then burn them once you get home. Immediately remove the battery and sim card after purchasing it and don't put it back in until you've arrived at a free WIFI spot at least 50 miles from your residence.

Nice but you should also mention that the baseband modems on every phone built have glaring backdoor access. Especially well known for GSM basebands.

Most of them don't know what Zig Forums is they are going to normiechan.

No VoIP app doesn't datamine you

I don't see why you need to waste a burner phone on this. Your calling a medical facility and complaining about something bad that their employee actually did. Its a legitimate call. Its not like your calling up to make a bomb threat or something illegal.
Also since it is a medial facility they sure as shit wont start leaking calls or numbers. Just giving out someone's name who interacted with your medical group is a violation of HIPAA laws. If your really worried about it then just say something during the call like "I once battled with depression and thoughts of suicide". Now the call is regarding your health and hipaa'ed like a motherfucker.

SHOO SHOO JOO.

Anger, hatred, frustration. These are all parasitic entities like all emotions, wishing to take over your body, mind, social life and soul for their nesting grounds. They desire nothing more, nor anything else.
If you can tame them, you can fuel your actions and guide them. However, you must have the reins.

This made wandering into this thread worth it. Stolen.

Agreed. This is just putting pressure on a left wing faggot for talking shit to a guy who lost his son. It's pretty wholesome. Don't see why a burner phone is necessary.

A sad but persistent nonsense. Promulgated by those with little connection to nature or themselves. There are those that are sick and are exceptions, but if you are well then you need not be your own enemy, you need not break or master yourself to be a good and fulfilled person. The place of reason should be to manoeuvre yourself and your life into a state where your feelings are uncorrupted. Then as these feelings develop, as they become emotions, they will guide you true.

Man should be man, and Machine should be machine. Neither should be a pale immitation of the other.