FBI INVESTIGATION INTO KAVANAUGH ALREADY EXPANDING

4D CHESS

archive.is/zeO2b
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-congress-kavanaugh-vote-20180928-story.html

The media are now painting Kavanaugh as a pedophile to top it off. Truly the work of a stable genius. Trump is a modern day Sun Tzu.

Attached: USA_Today.png (700x394 68.98 KB, 25.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reported and hidden

Cry more drumpfnigger.

I'm sure it will do a bang-up job like it did with the hillary server thing

Attached: 2izqdd.jpg (578x385, 53.3K)

The only thing Kavanaugh did wrong was trust Trump.

Could this be any more of a shill thread?

Attached: r43e.png (750x538, 105.8K)

bump

based

Ever hear of calling their bluff? The false accusers will have a very hard time trying to fool the FBI.

Inb4 they suddenly refuse to be questioned.

what about my post?

Has anyone noted that Trump is a kike yet?
If not, I'd like to do that now.

Attached: 1529990269739.png (434x386, 244.07K)

Well that was quick.

Every time someone conservative or right wing is put into power they are either sexually accused, called jewish, or some other bullshit….

you what

So when are those libel laws going to be opened up?
Give them an inch and they'll take a fucking mile.

There fucking desperate…
Also is pretty clear trump backstabbed us, I can't cope with this reality anymore guess we will be back at rebuilding communities instead.
Also pic related kills the jew.

Attached: 1525655730013.jpg (624x800, 160.47K)

Since Kavanaugh denied ever being at this place with the woman that alone is a proof point. However, I am having a tough time seeing or remembering if this place is mentioned or inquired about anywhere. Can someone fill me in on the supposed house, whose was it and have the owners or the one who was hosted said party have they said anything? I know it is all theater but I find this point painstaking crucial.

Juat READ SIEGE user. Everything will be okay.

WHY CAN I NOT HAMMER LEFTIES INTO FUCKING PASTE ALREADY I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT FUCKING RIDE

>(((sources)))
To late now. They got conned into letting it out of committee.

Time for everyone to just put all their cards on the table and let the fucking house burn if it must. Enough of the games. Start spilling it on the cunts.

Doesn't matter if the Flake, Murcowski, and other dipshit vote nay.

This is nothing but Pilpul

Attached: pilpul.png (1056x725, 200.44K)

All it took was one more crying bitch to change the country. Its now official that you are guilty until proven innocent just like in mexico.

They have a week. Those accusations are false and will be done in 3 days. RINOs look good, Republicans look good, Kav gets confirmed but only 7 days later. The media whinestorm will mean nothing.

Where the fuck was the security in this instance? Anyway, I don't think this played a role, it was the Coon.

isn't there already at least 4 kavanaugh threads? keep it there

i cannot imagine how difficult it must be to be you people… spazzing out every time some little shit happens. how new are you? this is politics. this shit always happens. literally nobody is paying attention, and those who are will forget about all of it in less than a month. the american public is notoriously aloof and forgetful. chill the fuck out

lmao at the language you retards use
Who's stopping you. You know when you use words like this that you're never going to actually do anything.

Attached: pilpul.png (857x482, 384.53K)

Attached: soros.jpg (1080x1609, 563.67K)

What I like about that image is that it looks like Rabbi priests are hovering over her shoulder.

It's a jack chick comic in the making. She has actual jewblins whispering in her ear. It's macabre.

It's like they know Flake flaked on the dems and they're fucked. I hope he sleeps with his eyes open because Feinstein was rather livid at being taken.

She should also be happy to speak with the FBI about it.

are they /ourdogs/?

Attached: avenatti.png (814x585, 124.26K)

whoa he called that guy a "drumpfnigger". I guess he won the argument without stating any facts or making a single argument. what a fucking virtuoso of the verbal arts. truly he is in the elite top 0.01% of humanity, and he has deigned to bless this humble malaysian basketweaving forum with his presence. maybe this guy should be president. this guy is clearly a cut above the rest of humanity and a paragon of genius.

Attached: 1307916934297.jpg (257x307, 10.31K)

SO did she go to flake instead of the Cops?

You haven't lived.

CPL forgot to mention the midgets ffs.

You fags, this isne't about Kavahann this is about the Mid Terms.

The R's are down with College educated white women which they won by a large margin in 2016 and helped their victory.

They know they are losing SCOTUS so they want R's on TV discouraging a white women to further push that demographic to the Democrats. Its their only hope since they are losing the Nog vote. A couple Percent white women shifting is equal to 10% nog vote shifting.

She did whatever the soros shekels directed.

KILLING ONE LEFTY FAGGOT AND THEN BEING PURSUED TO DEATH BY THE FUCKING TRAITORS OF THIS COUNTRY IS NOT A FAIR TRADE YOU TRIPLE NIGGER AND WOULD AMOUNT TO NOTHING

WHAT GOOD IS ME TRADING MY LIFE FOR A BAG OF TRAITORS WHEN FAGGOTS LIKE YOU WOULD NOT FOLLOW UP BEHIND ME

WHAT GOOD WOULD KILLING EVEN ONE FUCKING KIKE AMOUNT TO IF ITS FOR A PEOPLE THAT ARE WILLINGLY CHOOSING TO DIE

WHAT ARMY DO I HAVE AT BUT A BUNCH OF ASTHMATIC
FATFUCKS THAT WOULD SIMPLY WATCH THE LIFESTREAM, MAKE SOME DERIVATIVE DORNER MEMES AND CONTINUE TUGGING YOUR MONKEYS TO SHITTY CARTOONS

RIM MY ASSHOLE

This baseless accusation crap is going to finally come to a huge head when enough powerful men get screwed with.

Attached: Such Victim.jpg (618x372, 68.99K)

Why stop at one?

Attached: So New.jpg (500x268, 39.75K)

I'm filled with Hulk rage reading this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x562, 604.74K)

But of course.

And yet the clown still tries to be relevant.

Not wanting to be a dick, but I kinda doubt it. Men throughout time seem to have a history is fucking up because of woman. It's almost an instinct to come to a woman's rescue and "listen and believe".
I hope I'm wrong, and you're right tbh.

Attached: mfw_the_wedding_is_kill.png (137x166, 52.05K)

Kind of surprised people don't go jungle-nigger more often.

Attached: John Allen Muhammad[1].jpg (313x320, 24.66K)

No but we notice you're a filthy jew with a dildo lost in your ass.

You type like a faggot and your shit is all retarded.

Attached: you talk like a fag.jpg (1280x720, 58.92K)

wtf i love trump now

Excuse #641326716714617
Just admit that you're a coward

wh…what?

It's almost as if Trump is actually a low IQ retard, not just pretending.

Fucking hysterical loopy bitches. Giving women the vote was a grave mistake.

my job and petty life are worth more than killing cucks and jews right now, because at least my job and petty life are doing something for me, whereas killing cucks and jews at this juncture would only decrease the quality of my life and do literally nothing to the end result of our era

HOPEFULLY, circumstances change and people quit being retarded cucks, but as that's been the case since day 1, I don't see it changing any time soon.

They arent even hiding it. They dont care at this stage if they know soros is funding anything. People have chosen sides and now its an all out war for your mind. Whichever ideas get the most minds wins.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 11.56.00 PM.png (1674x994, 1.02M)

That tweet has an air of desperation in it.
Something someone would say if they had a hint their lies were not being believed and the only choice of action they have is to double down on outrageous bullshit in the hope someone would simply listen and believe.

How do you become team captain of the rape train?

It's a classic theme in European art

Attached: christamongdoctors-040815-1428659203.jpg (630x450, 57K)

I'm sure if it was a faggot there would be no condemnation to stay away from children.

You know these bullshit Clinton Hearings. All Pilpul.

It makes perfect sense now.

Perhaps you should be a lil less passive IRL and be a bit more outspoken about the current state of things.
Be a chad leader of people and not a virgin fence sitter watching your community turn to shit.

Lmao what the fuck

Attached: crazy bitch.jpg (736x413, 64.61K)

I thought Trump was supposed to be smart?

Attached: Bruh look at this dude.webm (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Now that was a quality webm

We won't win till we finally get the 3rd position acceptable, remember that user this is what this board has been striving to do.

That was like the perfect commercial for the Minds.com website

kek

Not sure if this is related but this is the funniest shit I've ever seen XD

youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c

how to imbed btw?

You are glowing.

Attached: b7f91b868f7ad0d22cf8d427379ebfb994bb7e1a4f9f53b27affddb7b73bf6ed.gif (329x359, 905.58K)

Attached: C6DF4F65-EA46-46F3-BDA2-00D2D70D26D2.jpeg (480x540, 53.86K)

How can an accuser who is telling the truth as far as she knows, have a story full of holes, that disagrees with the accused who denies her story in a compelling way?
Are they both telling the truth as they understand it?
How can this be?
The answer can be found in the source of each memory.
One has a memory that is backed up with contemporaneous calendar/diary.
The other has memory of very explicit events without memory of date, or location, or details about how she got to the unidentifiable location, or how she got home. This makes coroberation impossible.
What are possible sources of such a memory?
Where/when did this memory first come to light?
Could such a memory be projected on/into the mind of the accuser? How would that be accomplished?

So FBI looks into and nothing happens and we still vote? is that what you are saying? LOL

Rolling for Ginsburg to go next for 3rd pick!

Source plz, I can't find it on his twitter. Also if you see it make sure it's archived.

oooOOoo an Official FBI Investigation
Sure, spend a million on it, fuck 10 million. how bout a billion dollars? Does that make you wet you fucking thieves? It's not like you haven't already stole trillions from hard working Americans.
And oh fuck please please PLEASE leave all the real criminals walk around free. I mean fuck how could you possibly justify your useless existence if you actually put the real criminals away.
I literally have more respect for Mexican cartels than you.

No reason to get pissed, they are literally paid shills.

FBI was investigating Trump for Pussy grabbing and here he is, president till 2024.

What will the Dems come up with over the weekend?

I'm gonna go with pedo claims

I won't lie, it's the money.
We fund their partying.
We are to blame, not them. We let it happen.
It's not getting fixed. It's never getting fixed because nobody wants their gravy train to end.
Not one more fucking penny of my money do these lying fucks get. Not a fucking penny.

Why can't Trump do shit?

Am I taking crazy pill here?

FBI is not the statepolice, the german one, gestapo. the regular police are the ones who have to do whatever retarded shit everyone is telling them to do, which is?

nothing, case dismissed just stop it, it's too retarded. no I'm not even a hamburger, just stop

Trump has thrown Kavanaugh under the bus.

Yeah, there really is no political solution. Even if you don't agree with Varg Vikernes, he's definitely right on that point. The only way I can see any serious resistance to this (((system))) in a civilizational sense is the "state within the state" model that Golden Dawn and Hezbollah are engaging in.

Lets give almost a trillion dollars to NASA so they can virtue signal by hiring a bunch of women, faggots and trannies.
The rest of the money to be funneled off for more partying/wars and virtue signaling
Our fucking Space Program.

Lets give almost a trillion dollars to the military so they can virtue signal by hiring a bunch of women, faggots and trannies.
Our fucking Military Program.
Seeing a pattern yet?

Holy shit, did Terry really get naked in a shower and actually film it?

Even though Russia is also a ZOG, I wouldn't mind them nuking us at this point. Just end this fucking nightmare already.

The very first story validates this claim.

Adam listened to Eve and everything got completely fucked up. Men have never learned.

Good. I was royally pissed to see Gorsuch appointed. He's cut from the same cloth as Kavanaugh. If Trump appoints TWO Bush Neocon, Yale/Harvard, Justice Kennedy Buttboys, with hard-ons for the Patriot Act then it really is over and Trump is just buying them time, intentional or not, to correct the mistakes that allowed Trump to win in the first place while the plebs are placated by a 4% GDP and Trump shitposting on Twitter, and wind up Straight Ticket voting Establishment Republicans for the next 6 years because a small fringe group of Leftists and the MSM put them into siege mode.

You hear this fucking talk all across Conservative Talk Radio right now. How Lindsey Graham is some fucking hero because he was upset that his Senate buddies were being so mean to a Deep State guy like Kavanaugh when they know damn well the hearings are just fund raising events… and everyone better hold the line and vote for any Republican, no matter how awful they are, because the Democrats have gone insane and want to send everyone off to the camps.

Attached: 1353212281864.jpg (1200x860, 359.71K)

Yeah quite a bit, including beating off the completion during the van days. Poor crazy bastard.

to* completion

Why are shills and leftypol so easy to spot these days?