Let's set the record straight on (((9/11)))

Was Korean Airlines Flight 85 a Simulated Hijack in a 9/11 Training Exercise?

Link: 911blogger.com/news/2010-04-19/was-korean-airlines-flight-85-simulated-hijack-911-training-exercise

>tl;dr: On 9/11, KAL 85 was told to "squak" the hijacking code by command room. In the command room, the operator was given the orders to do so, however the first time he refuse, but on the second time he complied. THIS is unheard of. Why would the military order the operator to instruct the pilot in saying there was a hijacking?

Anyways, I wasn't going to make this thread until I found this jewel:
Flight 990, a test of the drone system 2 years before 9/11

>tl;dr: There is some indication that flight was taken over by control remote and crashed
(read more in the comment section, 3rd comment from the bottom)

I want to end by going back to 9/11, Flight 93 might have crashed AS PART of the war games going on that day.

Attached: 12210000.PNG (990x100 6.08 KB, 9.43K)

Kikes are trying to get this thread deleted, autosaged, and/or locked!

Because there is already a 9/11 thread post it there at the very least.

Let's move the material here

No because the effort of this thread will go in vain let me check the catalog if there is a 9/11 thread and transport the information there.

Transfer the information you've put there into that thread, before mods either deletes this thread or anchors it.
Should've read the rules before posting.

Found the 9/11 thread.

Pretty esoteric

To test their response time and procedures. Northern gooks were probably planning some shit.

Even if this is false every bit of data go for statistics, my point? not necessarily 9/11, just another generic test for the sake of data.

((( )))

Now everybody in the 214,
Hold your hands in the air
Because Derpina is through.

This cunt has no memes
Much less any rhythm
They're natural and organic
Self sustaining and esoteric!

This hoe is a thot
Can barely add or subtract
But will shill against us
Like a kike in an oven that's hot.

Zig Forums was right again

So you think that could have been a drone that flew into the Pentagon?

People who say 9/11 wasn't a inside job are the same people who think the world is flat.

(((They))) would never murder real people!!

You will be hanged on the dotr for working for the kikes. nothing you can say will ever save you our your family. They will be chopped apart, alive, in front of you. Once the last one stops screaming, that's when we start on you… Remember that you brought this on yourself.

the hide of these kikes

fucken this

Nice strawman. Thanks for confirming that what he said is true.

The argument is obviously that the planes were controlled remotely, not that they were empty.

Attached: 6762E845-4C77-40D9-8AA6-AAC3E833EEDD.jpeg (888x499, 104.64K)

look at the glow on this

it even has a joan ID

>>>/reddit/
Thanks for exposing yourself, paid jewish shill.

Zig Forums is always right