IP Address of Person Who Doxxed GOP Senators Points to Maxine Waters’ Office

Republican Senators were doxxed on Wikipedia on Thursday. They had their home addresses and phone numbers published on their Wikipedia pages Thursday. Shortly after Lindsey Graham went off on Senate Democrats for destroying Kavanaugh’s life in order to derail his confirmation, Republicans were doxxed. The victims included Republican Senators Mike Lee, Orrin Hatch of Utah and Lindsey Graham. According to Caleb Hull, editor of the Independent Journal Review, the wife of Mr. Hatch “has been receiving calls nonstop ON HER BIRTHDAY and their home address was made public.”

CongressEdits, a bot account that for four years automatically retweets edits to Wikipedia made anonymously from IP addresses associated with the U.S. Congress, said the information was also posted on Mr. Lee and Mr. Graham “from US House of Representatives.” The article auto-posted screen shots supporting the edits being made and noting the inclusion of private information. It gets worse…

The private information on the Republican Senators is coming from a computer from the House of Representatives!
Now this…
The IP addresses lead back to a Congressional office.
The IP address of the villain who doxxed the Republican Senators is 143.231.249.130.
That much is in Wikipedia (twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/1045457314482778112).
From there, a google search reveals that this IP address posted a comment on AUGUST 22, 2018. Very recently (monocacyboard.org/mboard/msg/60699.html)
Kathleen Sengstock, a staffer for Maxine waters, posted from this IP. (c-span.org/person/?kathleensengstock) (twitter.com/kathleensengsto?lang=en)

So, one of Maxine Waters’ staffers has posted from that IP. I’m not sure how subnetting works in the House of Reps. But I would assume that for security purposes each rep would get their own router. Can anyone confirm? Continuing to search.

Attached: max dox.png (839x746, 553.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qATLJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kathleen M. Sengstock

1114 Dennis Ct
Silver Spring MD

kathleen.sengstock@ mail.house.gov

facebook.com/kathleensengstock

202 225 2201

Inb4 WE WUZ HACKED

inb4 shills shitting up the thread

woof

Attached: 13445385_1077745818938117_7635296180598705690_n.jpg (160x160, 5.31K)

There's already a thread update that one.

no, that one is larpy faggotry and this one is older anyway

How long until CongressEdits gets banned for "abuse"?

Those poor neocons, they should never have to deal with their families being harassed. It would have been a shame if every last public elected official had their phone and address posted online for everyone to see. What's the point in knowing where the people we elect to jew us over live? Shame shame shame

Jesus christ she is butt ugly. Someone order 100 pizzas for her she looks hungry.

these addresses should all be public info anyway.

Her home phone #: pic related. Maybe someone can divine her personal mobile #.
In all seriousness though it might not even be her. There are probably only a handful of external IPs shared by hundreds of workstations/connections inside their network.

Attached: ksengstock.png (655x465, 39.79K)

Do we have any actual proof that it's her?

someone in another thread said that the house owns the whole 143.231.0.0 subnet. that's 65,025 ip addresses.

oh and if anyone was wondering this is where the info is coming from that it's sengstock. pretty tenuous evidence if there isnt a unique internetfacing ip for each user which there probably isnt
archive.is/qATLJ

Attached: ksengstock2.png (1007x522, 203.99K)

Here is pix.

Attached: Sengstock.jpg (1392x791, 255.84K)

You know, I hate to be that guy, but isn't it all public information anyways? I mean these people have lives, they have families and they get mail and everything, so it's not like they'd be living in private gated off communities strictly made for senators or members of the house, they live out in the public with everyone else. So I don't get it

Everyone in a member's office has a separate ip address for his or her computer, as well as printers and other miscellaneous network enabled devices (like smart TVs). Each member office is assigned a range of addresses and each person's computer is assigned an address within that range. That doesn't necessarily mean that someone outside of our network can trace an ip address assigned to the House back to a particular person, because of the way traffic is routed out to the internet. They may not see the individual address, but a gateway address. That's common for large entities with thousands of computers connecting to the internet. Similarly, when people make telephone calls through the House telephone switch the recipient will not necessarily see the person's individual telephone number, but a trunk number.

You're trying too hard.

Yeah, he is, but there exists the possibility he's right. Government networks do this a lot. IPv4 has a small number of addresses by today's standards so they came up with NAT: Network Address Translation, and they made certain ranges private so they're not routeable on the internet. So large organizations will have one public facing IP on their edge router and it uses ports to differentiate traffic streams between backside clients when routing out to the world. No outside source sees any inside source ip because all packets coming from the edge router have a source IP of that router's public IP so all traffic coming from an untold number of people on the backside will appear as the same IP. It's pretty (((coincidental))) that it's one of Maxine Waters' staff, though.

STOP SPELLING IT WRONG
GODDAMN

Looks like a tranny to me.

I smell the jew

that used to be a man

THIS JUST IN

Maxine Waters won't stop her tirade and charade of niggery shit until she is forced to stop. Give that bitch a heart attack.

Attached: making journalists stop.gif (298x156, 299.18K)

pick one and only one, you seditious bitch

It is all so very fucking tiresome.

Attached: 322024.jpg (1280x800, 220.11K)

I can almost smell the urine of her 14 cats.

Uh oh, spaghetti-o's. We're all getting v&. Abandon thread!

I do wonder why she's totally reversing her position, though. If you need evidence to accuse someone of wrongdoing, why does she oppose Kavanaugh's confirmation?

God almighty no, I want this stupid bitch to run for office in 2020 and atomize the chances of women and niggers holding any political position for the next 50 years.

Attached: f04b754794aa48bfe969c5a32d46077941be2bef904f2d02563860635e3128f6.jpg (419x750, 48.83K)

Attached: durr.jpg (2112x2068, 545.42K)

Yes, it is. But if we keep repeating it like a mantra, we will get tired, we will get lazy, and we will lose what we have built up over the past couple of years.
You're tired? I'm fucking tired to, but that's no fucking excuse. Stop repeating this meme. As gay and reddit tier as it sound, when you can meme, you must meme responsibly.

I can't imagine being so dumb to not even use a VPN when doing something unlawful. I'm sure even the non/tech/ies here know that.

Pathetic.

Attached: 6486868.png (1873x668, 2.4M)

The thousand dick stare on this roastie.

Attached: c52dee9943d6a0f366bd1f499641d9cb921d0b98d8e25047949429af81515a53.png (552x828, 338.98K)