What /pol thinks of Asian?

What /pol thinks of Asian?

Attached: images.jpeg (471x312, 11.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japs and Koreans are all right.
Asians should stay in Asian countries.
I hope China and India genocide each other.

What do you think Asian in Western countries

I am half white half asian

I know majority in /pol don't like mixed race but they won't able to kill me lol

The further away from the Chinks you get the better the Asians seem to get too. Best is easily Japan. Next is probably northern India. After that probably Indochina. Worst is easily China, and next after that South Korea.

Zig Forumsdon't hate mixed race people, Zig Forumshates white people who breed outside their race.
We don't want jews to genozide us, is that so hard to understand?

Reported, asinine thread

A fucking low effort faggot who needs to get gassed.

Go back to reddit. Do what said.
Some are fine, the rest range from retarded to obviously genocide worthy.

Unless you are speaking of best korea, fuck off and die. Klowns are the biggest vermin behind the chinese. They all deserve to get gassed.

If they are visiting, then fine. But otherwise they should stay at home, taking care of their rice fields.

All of you deserve rope. Mutts are the side products of racial mixing, therefore Zig Forums despises you. Just fellate a shotgun.

Are Pakistanis asians?

Lauren Chen?

fuck off marxist scum

Zig Forums codemonkey is Asian. Will you tell him go back if he immigrates to western countries

I think they're all brown and therefore sub human. Something less than human
I don't give a fuck if it's a chink jap slope nip zip or gook. If it's brown flush it down

My father is white.
My mother is Japanese.

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia

Does your dad breed orchids?

Put a fucking bullet in your head.

No

You can't kill me for being a mixed race and it is an anonymous board so I am not worried as long I am not posting my face unlike fool pajeet "i need girlfriend" spammer

Reported.

You are literally the same person.

No

being mixed isn't something to be proud of; even if you're a jap/white hapa

I also reported you

Reported.

Drown yourself in semen.

I am proud of mixed race.

Majority of you all are no different from islamist.

Blow your fucking brains out, paid shill.

Nein

Yes it's the "i need girlfriend for cuck" pajeet and the pajeet from "SALUTE STREET POO" thread
You've probably read enough of his street shit to know/identify him pretty well without knowing it.
Quiet your mind for a moment and curse him and his entire family. I'll leave the creative parts to you.

All majority electronic is "made in China"

I don't support China communist regime and human right violation.

Nein what makes you think that I am pajeet

Attached: 719sEiqp-7L._SY450_.jpg (335x450, 35.31K)

Nein

GAS YOURSELF KIKE

I am not a jewish man.

I am half white half asian

Tim, get off the fence.

Attached: pols closed.jpeg (474x356, 19.03K)

Lol, he is a half asian and half white

Who's this?

Obvious redditor. Please return to your home land.

Attached: 3db5e08b9b213b35aa70a2c5616adf70c38bb70877036aed2452b69cc0155835.png (288x289, 90.61K)

The Japanese are smart/intelligent. They are organized, structured, creative, have a unique view not shaped by shekels but by necessity. Their women are intelligent, humble, attractive, and value their men differently. Despite what we are presented with on TelAvivision, regarding their level(s) of societal degeneracy, that is not exemplary of the whole.

How new are you? summer is over isn't it?

Attached: sad face.jpeg (500x334, 38.95K)

All baldcels look the same to me desu

Attached: install gentoo.jpg (805x455, 77.31K)

I like egg rolls

I mean what does majority of /pol anonymous users thinks about Asian

Oh yeah

Lol

QTDDTOT
fuck off TRS

Japs are alright and I look forward to their expansion into Korea and China. Both of those countries are shit (remember the Soyth Koreans were ruled by a cult of fortune tellers until just a year or two ago). Japanese culture is also nationalistic and proud, which is something to admire. As for (((Asians))) like Indians, Pakis, and other shitskins, they deserve to be glassed. They're filthy and we'd be doing the world a favor.