Turkroach president to inaugurate Germany's biggest mosque

Turkroach president to inaugurate Germany's biggest mosque

With a capacity of 1200 people it's one of the biggest mosques in Germany. because mudshits all hate each other and kurdroaches want to see the turkroach president dead, the speakers desk is bullet proof and contains a conductor we have an emergency button.

dw.com/en/erdogan-in-germany-what-you-need-to-know-about-ditib-mosque-association/a-45676937

bild.de/regional/koeln/koeln-regional-politik-und-wirtschaft/alarmknopf-schusssicheres-schutzschild-bild-erklaert-das-erdogan-pult-57548186.bild.html

Attached: 1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 85.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
dagbladet.no/nyheter/etter-400-ar-annullerer-island-en-av-verdens-rareste-og-mest-blodtorstige-lover/60688100
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freimann-Moschee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque
rundschau-online.de/region/koeln/streit-mit-ditib-architekt-boehm-will-moschee-eroeffnung-mit-allen-koelnern-31344288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is there a Turkey flag?

It's ugly.

Because it's a Turk mosque. The Arabs and niggers usually have mosques in some backalley basements.

Germany is a colony of Turkroachistan, didn't you know? There are a guesstimated 2 million turkroaches in Germany.

BURN IT DOWN

Attached: FlameTank.jpg (1667x901, 290.76K)

With the people in it.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

Attached: 2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 22.27K)

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

No it's not, it's beautiful, you can't see any curves or features.

Actually it doesn't look too bad.

Attached: 3,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 83.52K)

Kinda futuristic, probably not constructed by a pure roach.

Lots of white'ish people in Turkey due to white slavery back in the days and some disgruntled whites joining Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

Attached: 1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 83.72K)

Attached: f7cc9eae1ff6d9bff4a002f995257c0f8b0659cd7043312a1d2baf006c128568.png (480x360, 35.76K)

So fucking ugly m8. This is trash compared to European architecture.

Attached: Download (1)

I fucking hate nuGermany, jesus christ.

>implying those aren't Brits or (((Germans)))
Atleast the Turks aren't traitors and were on the right side of history.

It looks like it was designed by grad students desperate to stand out so they tried way too hard to make it "unique" but it just looks weird.
I suppose it's not hideous from this angle, but it's certainly not pretty.

They're krauts, they're just so cucked that they don't even bother to speak their own language anymore. I used to live in Germany and they all spoke English for me, the only people who didn't were the Turks.

Retard.

Well, do you speak German, faggot?

Fun Fact' until 1994 you could legally kill a turk on Iceland. They changed the law before a turkish handball team came to play against Iceland in 1994.

Source

Based Iceland. So advanced in so many ways. Too bad they got their kike allotment and their first batch of apefugees.

Looks like a turkroach motel.
Safe around white women and little children. Turkroaches go in but do not come out.

Attached: A7E8F5A4-DD7D-4538-80F4-037F6807B3E9-4138-000042DFBBC4B6E4.jpeg (1001x1001, 144.51K)

gb2 cuckchan nigger.

Also people from Baskerland(spain) you could kill as much ass you wanted until april 2015 kek, but only in certain parts of Iceland.

In Norwegian:
dagbladet.no/nyheter/etter-400-ar-annullerer-island-en-av-verdens-rareste-og-mest-blodtorstige-lover/60688100

Attached: 37706977_425701861246391_7566721512049213440_n.mp4 (640x800, 9.29M)

Turks aren't Arabs, retard.

I cant find a source for it, we learn this in Norwegian elemetery school.

Yeah I guess all the arabs in Germany are german too right? Or are they now their own thing like the turks? Germolamic?

Attached: 30855288_1639931566102881_1744300078488616960_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108.01K)

You're comparing apples to peas. Turks are turkic . While the western turks are rather Greek and the eastern parts are more asiatic.

Does not compute. No clue why you post little girls to get your point across. Have you looked at American or British girls recently you kikefuck?

Sure have bb

Yeah no m8 the greeks ran the fuck out of there back in the 1400s, and most fled from greece even to italy and stuff

Keep dreamin' that's arab clay now

Attached: 41466533_483813882137756_7145235225699471852_n.jpg (1080x1080, 245.06K)

Just realized she's not white either here

Attached: 41079249_346013225967644_2395082475045019697_n.jpg (1080x1080, 111.24K)

What's the point of this? Posting cute little girls wont make you less wrong.

It'll piss off the mods and spread cutie-awareness tho

Attached: 37933865_445729185929139_491491481551372288_n.jpg (1080x1350, 180.67K)

If it walks like an arab

Attached: 20_d.jpg (960x932, 75.34K)

There are no mods. Got b& on cuckchan? Don't get yourself v& retard.

First of all, that Arab girl is paler than me and second of all, trashtalking kids is nigger behaviour. How the fuck do think it's a good thing to treat kids like this for christs sake?

Here's a question. Why is a forign leader showing up at the opening of a religious center in another country?

Kumite

At this point, is it safe to say that Turks are whiter than Germans?

Attached: 194BEBE2-F6CA-4721-8DCA-935BD8A9F78C.png (272x275, 124.28K)

No, Turks will never be white.

you posted some islamic architechture in the 2nd pic

Hagia Sofia was NEVER ISLAMIC until the Islamic invasion. Learn some history.

That's a church that has been turned into a mosque. Thats 100% christian/European architecture.

Turks are not white but of an asiatic phenotype, modern turkish people are mongrels.

Absolutely colonized. Remember all those "muh based Germans" threads with the "Nazi marches"? Yeah Germans are totally one of us, right guys? They would never pool millions of dollars into building a mosque and invite the Roach King to come inaugurate it.
Daily reminder that Germans are non-sentient animals, hunt them for sport.

This is where you must kill him.

T*rks are nothin but Greek, Slavic, Assyrian, Kurdish and Armenian rapebabies. Seriously, they don't even have a single drop of altaic blood flowing through their veins.

Nice anecdote and nice bait.

Nice try, Shlomo. I'll take Turks over you kikes any fucking day.

So they're just like Americans, just wihout the whole cuckolding and being ruled by jews part.

Attached: 080383.jpg (437x598, 41.63K)

No you wouldn't. In fact, you shouldn't take anybody unless it's a White European, period.

They were actually ruled by the kikes during the late timespan of their empire, see the Dönmeh. And yes, they're fucking mongrels with no real identity, prior to the t*rkish republic, they simply called themselves ottoman/muslim since t*rk was actually a demeaning word referring to backward country bumpkins living deep in Anatolia. They're a non-country with stolen customs from Greece and Persia, they have nothing original as they don't even practice the old Altaic customs the first t*rks practiced.
And as for cuckoldry, do you count rampart homosexuality as cuckoldry? Because there's well-documented evidence about sultans and nobility from the ottoman empire engaging in boyfucking and anal ravaging.

Not those the Americans build for the Muslim brotherhood:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freimann-Moschee

The mosque is build by the Turkish ministry for religion

Officially there are 3.5 million Turks in Germany, but that is the number since 20 years.

German architekt:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque

Well that is intense but not surprising. The architect who did the design was not invited to the opening. He said that he wanted the mosque to be a celebration for all Cologne…but the Turks didn't give a shit and blew him off. Highly interesting article that shows how the turkroaches really feel about Germans. Good enough to design a building for them but not good enough to attend the opening of the very building they designed.
rundschau-online.de/region/koeln/streit-mit-ditib-architekt-boehm-will-moschee-eroeffnung-mit-allen-koelnern-31344288
Another German about to get the rude wake up call about the islamopigs.

I like the Erdogan approach more than the German cucks. Erdogan don't pretend the Turks being Germans, well except for lip-service and stating their colonizers rights.
That is preferable to the "integration" the government want to press onto us. Turks are nicely segregated from Germans and make no attempt to change that. Less problems later on.

I worry constantly about you guys. You are in my thoughts every day, all day.

I'm not particularly fond of America, but Jews *were* an integral part of the Ottoman Empire. They readily "converted" to Islam to keep their lives, influence and riches, just as many Jews today "convert" to Christianity or humanism/atheism.

You must learn that Jews *always* infiltrate the most powerful groups.

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 292.65K)

The young turks and Attaturk were jews, or some related sect. Same as the house of Saud.
IIRC Erdohan is like the reaction to this.
Turks still have to gtfo though, but as a concession we could make the European part of Turkey part of Europe and put all the non retarded turks in there.

Cry moar, Turkish mongrel

All 20 of them?

It's probably the same as with niggers. The least retarded ones are the ones with the highest amount of "white" admixture.

Despite the turks larping about whitening their bloodlines with jannisaries, only the upper class was allowed to do that. That is probably only around 5-10% of the Turkish population.

I do not have any issues with Turks, Persians or Greeks. Hell, my Turkish neighbour loves Hitler and isn't ashamed to say it. Which makes him kind of sympathic you can't deny this.

I'm not a fucking Türk, but I think the hate against them is overexeated. I think i spelled that wrong, but fuck it.

*exaggerated
That's the word I was looking for.

After the Reconquista in Spain, did the Sultan welcome Sephardic jews, just like the Dutch and England. Why should the result not the same?

Many of those jews settled in Saloniki. That is were Atatürk, Mustafa Kemal did grow up.
The Greeks are still upset that Germany deported those jews in the war to eastern Europe.

Even that is far better looking than this new mongrel mosque that's too pussified to have any edges or corners.

Obviously, no one wanted the Jews back. Even the Israeli prime admits this.

Are you historically illiterate or full blown retarded?

Attached: le multikulti turkey.jpg (614x413 18.78 KB, 324.63K)

Explains why you're here I guess.

There's no non-European part of Anatolia. All turks belong to eastern central Asia.

Oh wow! Now you really showed me huh faggot? Hows life without a foreskin you fucking sexual cripple?

Attached: 7755.jpg (826x1169, 259.45K)

Your wife's son will never be White.

Attached: turk you have to go back.jpg (800x820, 108.04K)

Try harder, nigger.

Looks like a bunker. Zero fuckin artistic/masonry skills from these subs.

what are the coordinates on a map?

user… that's not the Hagia Sophia…

50°56′44″N 6°55′42″E

BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKERS

Unfortunately the speech has already been given.

This. We should be letting in more Muslims because they hate Jews. I love immigration as long as the people coming are fucking baste and like Hitler, then they can come in as large of numbers as they want. Besides racial purity is a meme and doesn’t exist, every ethnicity has mixed with others, racial purity thinking was archaic in the 18th century we should accept CivNatSoc. Imagine a Europe where the best Arabs, Africans, Asians and Europeans live and all work together but everyone flies swastika flags. Lots of whites are just as bad or dumb as Africans, but if we only let the smartest richest whites stay and only let in the smartest richest non-whites every country will improve. I’m personally going to marry an Asian and raise my mixed kids to be NatSoc and encourage them to marry blacks so we can all live together in one happy world.

Attached: ED8960D9-CB52-4B72-9DB9-936044EB89ED.jpeg (252x291, 27.89K)

Attached: balkaaa.png (714x946, 693.36K)

This is what turkroaches actually believe.