Movimiento Veganista

Can anyone tell me about the Vruna/Movimiento Veganista?

It looks like they're Bolivian vegan fascists who are really into aliens.

Maybe it's that I don't speak Spanish and I'm lacking some cultural context, but this is the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a while.

Attached: 20374245_107370656602334_1067252958249315175_n.jpg (960x720 49.65 KB, 59.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amethyst-circle.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-mistery-of-belicena-villca.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like they're in Colombia too

Aryan here, this movement vibrates at the same frequency as the hyperbolean plane!

Allow me to explain for non-aryans:
The highest ideal in fascism is strength through unity, that's literally what the word and the symbol means. Now, if you are strong, then you are wise. And if you are wise because you're strong, then you understand eating meat is no different from kikes doing blood ritual for the pleasure of it… it's pure bullying and nothing more (the actions of the weak). Hence, you denounce that consumerist vampirism and stop taking part of.

One last thing, there is strong evidence that suggests that if Hitler didn't went to Bolivia, then many of his children did. And as we all know, Hitler was a vegan because he knew torturing animals was a kike thing.

Hitler's army is continent tier!

I don't eat meat or injure animals either.

lol they literally look Mayan

here's the leader - Pablo Adolfo Santa Cruz de la Vega

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 81.14K)

Holy shit, this confirms!

No wonder kikes have been fam see e flagging south America.

Sage and reported low quality thread.
Also

But this makes up for it for the lackluster op.
Sieg heil.

Hey OP, can you post more info on their group? I couldn't find them online.

If veganism is a highly Aryan lifestyle than why are cheeseburgers so anti-semetic?

Enjoy your shrunken balls and smooth face, faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29 Saturated Fat T Nation.png (799x3217, 414.65K)

Esoteric aryans

A cursory search shows that they have branches in Argentina and Chile using the Odal rune with their respective flags. The Bolivian ones are printing DVD’s of an edited TGSNT in Spanish. They are also holding free redpill seminars in Mexico according do this surprisingly dank poster.

Most excellent.

checked
checked
Hemp and algae brah.

Beef eating is especially anti-Aryan moloch worshiping.

Attached: 350BEE52-DB55-4EA3-8EC3-8D08A717A107.jpeg (550x720 270.91 KB, 101.29K)

Hitler was only vegetarian, and only because of health reasons. Veganism is a mental disease pushed by kikes in order to turn whites into malnourished, sick, beta cucks. Veganism is degenerate, and vegans belong in the gas.

Animal lovers are also nigger lovers and SJW's. Vegans just go one step further and extend their love for niggers and muds to even lesser creatures. Also, the whole idea is utterly retarded.

Daily reminder that globalist kikes want you to be a vegan because vegan diet is LITERAL CATTLE FOOD, and you relegate yourself to the status of goyim voluntarily.

Also, all "vegans" ITT are JIDF and SJW's trying to troll

You're taking things a little too far here. It's perfectly possible to like animals and slaughter them too. I would say most farmers are animal lovers.

Attached: 3b1e27125f9012657961ed761001e6e92298651ebd942b30eb7506fcf4f7f145.jpg (680x861, 71.48K)

How long until they reach Canada? The need these redpilled the most.

The one-eye holds the wild hunt. They almost look like the "moss people".

At last, I truly see.

I hope Hitler's descendants go to the big (((cities))) first.

Stronk vegan fascist reporting in.

Obviously I didn't mean "people who like animals" , what I meant is those who like them more than people, or consider them equal to people.

Vegans literally see animals as persons, which is a serious psychological deficiency, similar to children with undeveloped brains considering their dolls to be people.

This is another field where kikes spin the shekel (of two opposite extremes), you either support brutal abuse of animals for profit (mass farming, other industries) or you consider them equal to people.

I doubt the people in the OP think of animals as people…

I would trade him for a ramzcuck any day

The dude who runs it is batshit, he used to post here on first exodus. You can't sway him on veganism either, full cultist on that one.

That's the logical conclusion of veganism. But then again, veganism is mostly promoted by misanthropes for ulterior motives.

((( )))

Most underrated post

Well it looks like he actually has an actual following/organization in real life so he already accomplished 10x more than this board has

These have been a classic cover for /ourguys/ since the 60s if not earlier, but this is highly suspicious. Usually the alien stuff is over the top, or just code, and the cult aspect is a way to get religious exemptions to make laundering money to the cause harder to track. See the aetherius society even, many members helped out with odessa.

Nigger, all life is sacred and should be treated with the same respect. kikes ect enter into the game of consent, as they have already made their move against us.

Shots fired

It's posts like this why I keep coming to Zig Forums. This thread should be stickied for at least one hour.

THE KIKES ARE GOING ALL OUT IN TRYING TO SLIDE THIS THREAD

All vegans are already fascists.
Vegan fascism is a tautology.

What's with the filenames?

LIES.

Wrong.

Oh shit, odal on green. I like it.

I respect other peoples for being natsoc, but because they are competition I fear natsoc will make them stronger. Dont think the Jews would allow natsoc group to exist anywhere though, so they aren't a threat.

Is their version of a roman salute… the dubs guy meme?

Reminder to take care with what you meme for

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (136x163, 29.42K)

Attached: 0279ad6c6b38dbad40018ae6b94bbe3c9980f1ef45ecfac48a08c8bb7e46a93d.jpg (1493x1600, 131K)

Lol, squat incans cargo culting with symbolism completely alien to their own culture. I'd take them a little more seriously if they adopted a solar symbol or one of those Nazca line drawings.

That's the greatest faggotry ever conceived. I guess you respect and love the tape worms too, life is so wonderful and vibrant in all of it's manifestations :>)

Is veganism popular on leftypol?

I'm looking for english language resources, but so far all I've found is the pic related, and some information on this gnostic writer they're all really into, named Nimrod de Rosario.

amethyst-circle.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-mistery-of-belicena-villca.html

Attached: Rosario.png (488x443, 51.66K)

there's also some guy called Samael Aun Weor in that corner of the world.

There is literally nothing wrong with Latinos (or other non-whites with the exception of Arabs, semites and niggers) respecting Hitler, it means they recognize their position in a natural order and that they are capable of respecting great people and ideas even if they are not "theirs" . They would build their societies to the greatest capacity of their genetic limitations instead of coming to white countries to kike them up.

They probably have genetic memory of white gods visiting their countries a long time ago. Don't bully them.

Makes sense to me.

never change

You're a bloody retard.
And eating plants is better because… they're not mammals. They are living things too, you know? All of veganism is bullshit. We're omnivores, it's in our nature to eat and the reality of life that other things must perish for you to live.

>(((Gnostic))).
Will you fucking stop already (((/druidpol/)))? You're so fucking pathetic. We get it. We're not buying it. Doesn't matter if the (((mods))) have your back.

Attached: podesta sex magic pedo fishdick.jpg (615x721, 140.96K)

Schizo?

Calm the fuck down, I'm literally just reporting what I find on this group because they're interesting. See a therapist.

You’re not on reddit.