The biggest attack against whites and all internet users is internet centralization...

The biggest attack against whites and all internet users is internet centralization. Jews and NSA have build major internetsites and have control over them. This gives them power to dox, deplatform, shadowban, and alter search results.

This way they can control the flow of information. This is the biggest problem we face. And in the center we have google. Google the search engine. They have bought all other search engines.

When they finally turn off the switch. We really have problem to search other communities. Imagine search results would not show any politically incorrect like chans and only gave fixed results to establishment run debunking sites.

The nooze is tightening around us. Linux is compromized. Different web companies will buckle around the social, legal and economical pressure.

Thus we need our own search engine, to circulate around google. I'm a nigger tier when it comes to computers, so I'm not able to help.

I know it's a project that took google billions of dollars and 20 years to refine their final project.

It's success was simple. Have simple and easy to use site and gives large search results.

Could an alternative search engine be made??

Attached: googke..png (308x124, 7.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Searx
searx.me/
searx.me
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_2qK1IuOKJ51pgBvllZ9Yu7Au2l551t3XBgyTSvilew/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.g9a1cce9ee_0_4
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
deepmind.com/blog/welcoming-lila-ibrahim-our-first-chief-operating-officer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActivityPub
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LoRa#LoRaWAN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure you can.
But your search algorythm must beat the speed of random walk for discovery, and semantic web algs.

Deep web breh.

If google shut off and faggots like you couldn't find this place it'd be a good thing

Google is removing all good material for almost a decade (if not longer), internet today is completely different from the one which we had in early 2000's or before.

Also, it's a company full of incompetent retards pushing for a political narrative, which shows in their products becoming more and more of a useless garbage. As it always happens with monopolies.

Centralization is inevitable under network effects. The jews just take advantage of this natural phenomenon.

Baidu. But it could be easily blocked by one kosher order to Trump.

Unconstitutional under the First Amendment.

Yes, there is a market for uncensored search engine.

The biggest fight against the establishment is to provide a service that circulate their platforms and censorship. It's also a possible way to make money, which is always good political activism. To make a difference, to do your hobby, and get paid.

There's searx:
infogalactic.com/info/Searx

The problem is getting normal people to adopt anything new or different. Companies like Google draw them in with free services that are convenient to use, and these large companies usually have a large number of services to offer ranging from email and (((cloud storage))) to video sharing, abusing their monopolies to push their own services. To have a healthier ecosystem, it would be necessary to rely on multiple services that offer one, specific service each. But people are slaves to convenience and companies like Google implement methods lock people in once they have them.

I think we're fucked as far as OP's issue, because Google is so synonymous with search, that its name literally is a synonym meaning to search for something. I think the solution is to start forming networks over uncensorable P2P networks like retroshare and just fucking unplug yourself from Google et al at large. Get a paid email service that respects your privacy by not tracking you for advertizing. If you have any worthwhile irl friends, try to get them on board with retroshare and form your own local networks with it as a replacement for Facebook and shit. Get a VPN, learn how to use Tor, and only interact with things like Twitter when necessary to spread memes. Any friends or family that can't understand these topics or wish to stay plugged in, abandon them.

This. Google will inevitably eat itself. Of course, that doesn't mean we should cease our efforts to quicken its destruction.

I am not a techie, my profession is healthcare, but it occurred to me a few years ago that the real problem with the internet is that you will always be using their shit no matter what. It occurred to me there should be a way to network computers over CB radio. So none of their spooky shit would really work. Someone probably is smart enough to do it in such a way that trying to roll up the network would be impossible and with enough participants everyone could still jump in. The bandwidth and ping times would probably suck but a distributed net with no backtrack could be made, I think.

I agree that searx works well.

You aren't allowed to encrypt things on this band which means that your security and privacy will be even worse than using the regular internet.

“Not allowed” legally? Cool. So it would be a pirate net. At a certain threshold they just wouldn’t be able to have the manpower to sniff out every CB.

straight out of reddit.
Even poojits arent computer niggers, so git gud faggot.

Been posting this in a few other relatable threads for visibility, may even dedicate an OP to it sooner or later when I build more and add on:

BIG TECH/SOCIAL MEDIA DOX
>Facebook, Google, YouTube, lead >execs, cyber security, policy >chiefs, etc:
Pastebin: archive.is/1UI62
Ghostbin: archive.is1rKLX

sage

You could of just asked if there was a better search engine instead of typing all that dramatic shit

There is a guy in my area that, as far as I am concerned, ran the most perfect election process I have ever seen, it was incredible, and he beat an established liberal, in a monumentally high majority liberal town, in a monumentally high liberal state by coming out of nowhere. She was stunned that he didn't just beat her but he utterly smashed her into a million pieces.

Long story short, he never once used the internet during his campaign, not once. No webites, no social media, no videos, none of that. He simply went old school, door to door, talked to everyone, told them he was a Republican, told them he believed in this/that… and then the polls started to come in showing him at 94%. All done old school. No email, but mail instead. No video, but in person instead. No social media, but going to talk to the person about their issues. He fucking smashed her and is very seriously threatening to do the same to the Congressman in 2020. Point is, the internet isn't life and if they pull their shit, we will find another way, switch to print, they can't stop us.

You must build servers.
You must build services.
You must build infrastructure.
You must build production.
And keep them all.

The temptation is to do the opposite of this: an international complicit collusion. Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Akamai, IBM, SalesForce, RackSpace, CenturyLink, Level3, etc: These are examples of what happens when you don't do this; When (((some))) use fed/central/investment confabulations to out-purchase all production and ownership, all in the name of front-running imaginary systematic numbers.

Attached: 51SYN6F37VL._SX386_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (388x499, 34.54K)

>infogalactic.com/info/Searx

Is there any servers using it now? Like UP AND RUNNING!?!

Well excuse me if I don't have time to nerd out?

Yes, I care about my race, and the future, and so I come to websites like this, but I really don't have time to learn.

searx.me/

Yes, and what does this cost? Can this be done by some online community? Some linux-type people?

The reason they hold so much sway is because of peoples' ignorance and poor choices.

*technology related choices

Who the fuck even searches shit anymore? I only use google to dox

>searx.me

WONDERFUL

We should be advertizing this!!!!!!

Every user that isn't using google, is win for us!

Secondly we should find free and easy email provider, who could compete with gmail, and also advertise it to people so they would change.

The more security problems google, twitter, and facebook are facing the more people will leave it.

We should really start making moves to fight against google.

You're asking shit that can be found on any Zig Forums board sticky. Fuck's sake user.

If you never heard of holocaust is a lie, that Kennedy had a brother who was also assassinated with a gun, or 911 was an inside job, or anything antisemitic and you do a google search, you will get search results that direct to debunking sites or to controlled opposition.

Google never showed me the truth about the Holocaust, I came to that conclusion with logic and observing kikes in general.

NO! We need to make a company that can legimitly compete with google.

Google was basically memed into biggest search engine project. I remember people using "google it" when talking about finding shit. It was meme magic before chans were a thing.

We need to produce a mass exodus from google. And to do so, we need one service provider we can meme as something new and funky, while google is just old and for dull people and grandpaps.

Sounds good but in the end, funding will be needed. That is and has always been the issue because all roads to funding lead through them. It would have to be funding from a source with no connection. In truth, Donald Junior would be the perfect setup if we could get to him. The younger Trumps, more than anyone, know what is going on with the social media and media groups. We just need to present a great product and, harder still, be able to contact them.

I would say that Google's name was the meme/ad. Which both worked, and was a product of, the times. The people who built it, used the first tech-boom-bust of hardware and engineers. There is a lot of history here that I am glossing over.

The search aspect was a cache-advance-crawl infrastructure, which was also leveraged into email. These two aspects combined, inheriting a much more open protocol and static-generated net (which no longer exists), and also inheriting a tech bust era in both hardware and blighted white engineers (which also largely no longer exists), allowed for Google to be Google.

Obviously, few direct aspects are repeatable today.

There's no such thing as free. Google subsidizes their email service with advertizing revenue. Even a provider like cockmail has to rely on donations to keep itself going. That was my point here that too many people are roped in by the convenience of the services provided by Google and others, and are unwilling to move on to something else. Most people can't conceive of how their private information is farmed and sold to the highest bidder and still refuse to learn when it's explained to them. Ideally, they wouldn't agree to the terms of these services, but too many are apathetic and willing to roll over, 'I'm not doing anything wrong, I don't have anything to hide'. The best luck that I've had so far when these conversations come up with friends and family is explaining the degree to which data is harvested, first and foremost, and then emphasizing the fact that there's no such thing as a free lunch, and that they would be better off with a paid service that makes it part of their business pitch that they respect privacy. I point out that $30.00 to $50.00 a year for a basic-to-standard email plan from someone like fastmail.com isn't that big of a financial drawback in the greater scope of things, and is actually of more personal benefit in the long run. I take a similar approach in explaining and demonstrating the use of adblockers.

This is never going to happen. Like Facebook, Google had from very early on received CIA seed money and has received subsidies in the form of tax breaks. Now that they've achieved monopoly status, there's even less of a possibility of them being dethroned by an upstart. You're also neglecting Google's status as a powerhouse of the managerial elite, and their tie-ins with international banking and finance. If any company could rise up and seriously challenge them, you would encounter a whole host of problems ranging from credit card companies and banks refusing to process payments (what we're already seeing with gab, hatreon, freestartr, and others), to the individual entrepreneurs involved in said startups having embarrassing information leaked about them from intelligence agencies, or even by Google itself. Yes, Google is more than capable of pulling that off, though of course they'd do it with some tact, passing the info off to a sympathetic journalist, for example. There are countless ways for such a threat to be kneecapped and every single one would be exhausted until one succeeded. Free markets can exist, but they aren't permitted to at the heights that these corporations occupy.

Whatever Google may have been at its conceptual stage, it is no longer that, and it may never truly have been. Google is a private intelligence firm that serves the interests of (((them))). Never fucking forget that.

Meant to quote instead of .

If only there were wireless routers that we could install open-source aftermarket firmware on…

For a business perspective, it is a bit more complicated than that, depending on the paying locale. If govt/central institution, likely a high use of email only, true. Otherwise, for small to medium private companies, it also includes ajax/web-office tools: word, excel, calendar, sharing, user mgmt, information control and reporting – as well as search integration per modality, such as maps, adwords. Some simple aspects are just single-person-processor tasks (desktop-like), but more important aspects are team/office production multiple input generation tasks.

He's not a bright one.

>>searx.me
searx duckduckgo startpage and others buy Jewgle's commercial database and are dependent on what Jewgle puts into it.
The well is poisoned at source

If you were to create the original search engines from scratch you would have exponentially much larger data field to index.
There could be a case for a spider bot that avoids normfag-sphere content which would shrink the required area for indexing a lot.

Being that retarded… they don't buy anything, they scrap their results.

I have a qnap nas that's always on, but I don't think my IP is completely static.

Been tempted to host my own emails for a while…

And then the paid email services I feel are too expensive for what they are like tutunoa / protonmail.

Rolling my own vps seems too troublesome too and even more expensive.

Google Data Centers.

Attached: KilldozerTVAd.jpeg (465x314, 44.77K)

REMINDER The first-ever Google server was built in a custom case made out of Legos.

Ever hear the phrase "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king?" When shit goes dark, any source of unfiltered/moderated/controled info any pathway that's even dimly lit will work. Start small, as they all do, but do start.

Attached: 7532753.jpg (960x1280, 183.29K)

….Those are Mega-Blocks you cocksucker.

it's over to be honest

Google was planned long in advance. Its "creators" were just the face of the jewish operation.

How? Payment processors will deny you service like they did to Bitchute and Voat

No. That's just an excuse they use to make you think you are free.

If you would do it, they would just physically destroy the servers and infrastructure by either claiming you run a pedo network or other illegal shit or sending niggers/antifa and other thug type groups to call you a nazi

No they have a license.
Not having a license and scraping is why hooktube got switched off for a while recently.

ANOTHER BLACKPILL

Look up any internet start-up company that shows some promise:

IT HAS AT LEAST ONE JEW IN IT'S TEAM

They only thing that could free us is a civil war. You can't build anything, you can't run, you can't hide.

This guy's on the money. It's easy to spread an image of yourself online. People will assume and judge depending on what you've got on your page.
When you're face to face, it destroys alot of their convictions and assumptions.

It's literally how I got hard left wingers to have faith that Trump was the better option. They're confused as fuck today because I haven't been around to discuss the intricacies of politics that they fail to understand. But they all know something big is coming.

OP here. Nobody is hiding from a fight.

We need a platform to fight with. We need to weaken their paltforms, while building ourside. Making new tools to distribute information to lure normies into our informational bubble. We have the advantage, that we aren't trying to censor information. Google and our enemies do.

It's automatic win for us. We just need to show up to a fight.

You can't build your own platform until you build your own hosting company AND your own registrar.

You’re not on reddit. You’re seriously not on fucking reddit. Holy fuck. You have to actually read the goddamn rules before posting here. YOU HAVE TO LURK FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING HERE.

You have no idea what you’re saying. Any website can be blocked or taken down by the US government at any time for any reason.

I remember being "not-allowed" to broadcast Ozzy for hours on end from a base station back in the days of my youth.

Attached: 206331e3c9ef0602dc31903a6d55d795[1].gif (500x276, 946.65K)

Not to mention that windows is now going full paid service in order to update for security. Which leads me to believe under suspicion that M$ is likely going to have a team of pajeets and other trannies under their employment as a team to try and create malware to infect those that don't pay up for service updates like good little goyim.

Practice what you preach. We have the technology already. Check out Mastadon for decentralized twitter. Peertube for decentralize Youtube. We have decerntralized imageboards being worked on. We have decentralized money as cryptocurrency. The tools are all there we just need to use them!

Which one is the real one? There’s mastodon.social and mastodon.somethingelseiforget

This. At this point its unstoppable. We are all doxxed, on lists, banned from everything, kicked off any type of platform that could be used for mass redpills, not taken seriously, vilified.. We all have big red targets on our back for wrongthink. Send Microsoft's Zoe chatbot words like "liferafts" and "6,000,000" and watch how it responds. That's what these AI algorythms are geared to. Our names alone are probably on a Hate Index somewhere. We've all probably hit a link somewhere that deanonymized us at one point or another and these kikes at SPLC and ADL and ACLU are more than happy to lay in bed with Google supplying them hit lists. Research whereabouts, find hidden key players and archive everything

There is no "real" one, there are as many as you like! You could have mastadon.hitler.rocks if you wanted. I know of social.ordoevangelistarum.com which is made by ourguys and won't ban you for wrongthink.

It's only unstoppable if we give up. We have the tech, now extract yourself from the ecosystem. None of you should be using gmail, no excuses niggers.

POPULARIZE DHT

NO CENTRAL DNS, WEB SEARCH, VIDEO SEARCH, TORRENT SEARCH, ONLY DHT STORING LINKS WIDELY SEEDED

DOES NOT MATTER WHO HOST THE DATA BECAUSE IT CAN BE REUPLOADED BY THE OWNER ANYWHERE ELSE

YOUTUBE HAS GROWN UP BECAUSE OF EXCELLENT SEARCH AND RECOMMENDATION ALGORITHMS

Attached: flower.jpg (220x220, 34.04K)

DHT you baka brainlet, it doesn't scale to large amounts of people very well.

And their AI is not yet perfected. We will end up like Palestinians.

Consider surveillance. Numerous countries around the world, including several democracies, are busy building unprecedented systems of surveillance. For example, Israel is a leader in the field of surveillance technology, and has created in the occupied West Bank a working prototype for a total-surveillance regime. Already today whenever Palestinians make a phone call, post something on Facebook, or travel from one city to another, they are likely to be monitored by Israeli microphones, cameras, drones, or spy software. Algorithms analyze the gathered data, helping the Israeli security forces pinpoint and neutralize what they consider to be potential threats. The Palestinians may administer some towns and villages in the West Bank, but the Israelis command the sky, the airwaves, and cyberspace. It therefore takes surprisingly few Israeli soldiers to effectively control the roughly 2.5 million Palestinians who live in the West Bank.

In one incident in October 2017, a Palestinian laborer posted to his private Facebook account a picture of himself in his workplace, alongside a bulldozer. Adjacent to the image he wrote, “Good morning!” A Facebook translation algorithm made a small error when transliterating the Arabic letters. Instead of Ysabechhum (which means “Good morning”), the algorithm identified the letters as Ydbachhum (which means “Hurt them”). Suspecting that the man might be a terrorist intending to use a bulldozer to run people over, Israeli security forces swiftly arrested him. They released him after they realized that the algorithm had made a mistake. Even so, the offending Facebook post was taken down—you can never be too careful. What Palestinians are experiencing today in the West Bank may be just a primitive preview of what billions of people will eventually experience all over the planet.

Bump to the top

Unless the owner moves on or dies, and then the information falls out of public eye for awhile. Then it basically auto-memory holes itself.

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_2qK1IuOKJ51pgBvllZ9Yu7Au2l551t3XBgyTSvilew/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.g9a1cce9ee_0_4

Attached: zero.JPG (1116x712, 52.22K)

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

and how many other unconstitutional things are going unpunished right now??? the constitution is long dead. take your head out of your ass

With all this shit developing on the destruction of the constitution through the first and fourth amendments, I always figured that it would be the wretches at the bottom of the social ladder that would get hammered by it first.

Little did I know that a multibillionaire candidate for POTUS who became POTUS would be the first big case of NSA CIA intrigue like this.

Pretty amazing stuff. I've got a lot of other things to do but frankly I can't turn my eyes away from this spectacle. I don't want to miss any of this stuff. It's like watching Constantine turn the Roman Empire over to Christianity or reading news reports in real time from the French Revolution…

Create a computer virus that blocks ads like uBlock.

The bulk of their revenue still comes from their advertising programs AdWords.

nigger, nigger, nigger, might makes right. the constitution was always just a circlejerk.

MIC runs this country. Jews are merely an opportunistic part of it all. Bulk of MIC is just a bunch of trashy old white guys. When's the last time a a CIA Nigger actually WAS a nigger?

deepmind.com/blog/welcoming-lila-ibrahim-our-first-chief-operating-officer/

archive not working - showing up blank
googles ai program deepmind is not headed by a jewess Lila Ibrahim

Attached: google deep mind jewess in charge of google ai program.png (900x600, 624.97K)

now*

start by using searx.me faggot
And yes, start uninstalling everything google
I have found the "alternatives" in many cases are far better in many aspects.

Checked.
Make a dedicated OP for it, definitely. Getting dox on these people is going to be fun times.

Attached: jewgle.jpg (542x476, 111.07K)

It's called Packet Radio and it's been around for decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio

Where Dr. Fraud of the mean old judge that almost-raped me and has a second from door just for Google interns "teaches."

Actually agreeing here.

Mastadon? The GNU Social instance that split off into its own thing because the other federated instances weren't PC and censored enough for them? Are you a fucking retard?

Yeah I think I'm going to do that actually. Someone should post it over on halfchan, I'm sure anons over there would love to have some of those.

Attached: champion.jpg (500x333, 29.84K)

Nice try shill

Attached: 8f63tgdhc6sj33yhd.jpg (1145x1688, 488.97K)

Governments really need to define a new law, and that would be like this, ' Politically adjusted search engines are banned unless the user specifically engages it.'

This would be a sue-able offense, and then anyone who blocks "Nazi", "National Socialist Ideology", "Hitler", "jews are criminal' could be sued by the government.

If they did this, right wing parties would be able to survive and thrive too.

Attached: 13.jpg (640x360, 75.31K)

Sorry, do you understand decentralization or are you just pretending to be white on here? What part of this confuses or scares you?

Last I checked, Mastadon was a GNU Social instance that was being managed by a bunch of SJW's, which would negate the purpose of using it. Maybe something's changed since then; I wouldn't know because I haven't kept up with it.

It's a completely different software now. Still has support for bridging with GNU social (and Peertube). There are lots of instances with various political slants.

I apologize, my mistake. What's the best feature of Mastadon, in your opinion, that sets it apart from GNU Social and other attempts at decentralization?

You fool. The only reason why they don't take down everything that opposes them is because people would realize how fucking bad things really are. They simply take down the most threatening and easy to get rid of things - otherwise, they infiltrate and subvert instead (see: reddit, cuckchan).

are you retarded? there are whole bunch of search engines other than google, you can even search for them.

its not my fault that you cannot understand that people other than google can run search engines user. baidu for example is a non google search engine indexer.

In the early days, Google's Index was flat and had only one dimension of interpretation. This was back when you could type in monkey and bush junior came up. Or type in the right combination of word and for a decade the exact same NYT article came up.
Today they have a guessing machine before you hit the index. If you want to look back more than around 2008-2012 depending on the language setting, you have to use search modifiers and even if you use them, the old combinations don't work in a lot of cases and you have to use site: or inurl: to force the guesser to use the right kind of index. If you forgot which site it was on, tough shit.
This had probably nothing to do at the beginning with censorship, but was about dumb users who can't under the threat of their life read through the help page of google, so they decided to make it "easier" and later the leftie engineers saw a way to manipulate results. It was the plan all along from the top down, not enforced but they made their workers do it themselves.
Todays Google has different indexes for different scenarios. If you're using an Android in India you get totally different results than a Wintel-User in Berlin, using the same English Google of course. Earlier we had the same result in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Also French was just French. Some Swiss results were hilariously mixed, but it made technical and political serendipity possible. Sometimes those results were better for what was intended. Today, results are highly segregated. So much for diversity, Google!

No it doesn't. Well it doesn't generally, on that one instance it does. Mastodon and stuff like ActivityPub are like SMTP and POP/IMAP. Just because somebody else uses it, it is a value proposition on its own merits. The idea is to communicate with whatever instance is running somewhere, controlled by DNSsec or DANE and secured by encryption if you want to. If you see sjw on your instance, you have the wrong instance. Just like a mailing list or a nntp-server it's just federated.

Maybe their claim that they learned from OStatus is true and they are compatible, so you can remain on gnusocial for a while.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActivityPub

That is technically the most correct claim, but "Locally hosted, unblockable websites who are being copied across a new web" is more useful.

I'd like to see source. And don't come with outdated, old Windows versions, they have to die.

Eat my ass faggot

This happens automatically. Police can show up too.

Look into en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LoRa#LoRaWAN