Endgame Q larp

"They scream like Nazis They hate like Nazis They deceive like Nazis They demonize like Nazis They self-aggrandize like Nazis They incite violence like Nazis They do the Party's bidding like Nazis Draw your own conclusions #WAR #MAGA #QAnon #WalkAway"

Q is a jewish LARP and the Q followers will gonna fight us

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x512 346.42 KB, 24.21K)

Jordan B Peterson + QAnon = JQ
Those two types of people are the worst.

Care to attempt a reformat of that OP?

Attached: wut.jpg (980x466, 48.99K)

I love having enemies that project. Assuming that you're talking about leftists, OP. Make a better OP next time, not sure what you're supposed to be getting on about, or who you're quoting.

QAnon has made multiple crypto-jew posts about how great war mongering is

This is such an astroturf. Perhaps I would be inclined to be anti-Q if it weren't for the fact the retarded ops imposing the view. It stands as well for JP. I paid him literally no mind, and I had been made aware of his existence, years ago (maybe 4 years ago), because of certain frankly interesting points he was making about religion. But I didn't bother even reading one thing he said, or any of his videos.

Yet here we are. We are getting astroturfed by the mods, so yeah, I must lend JP a lot of credibility. If it's enough to get a sperg to go to war over, then it's probably not that bad.

TRUST THE FEDS- I MEAN PLAN, GOYIM

What Paterson have to do with this?

Q-ew

Q is apparently turning into the biggest limited hangout in the history of humankind. I follow about everything and what Q is doing is waking up boomers. Until Q this was impossible.
Necessary for boomers to be on board as the cognitive dissonance would destroy the entire operation.
This is JIDL?

Attached: q-ing2.jpg (618x695, 274.21K)

they're both gatekeepers

Q can keep up this LARP all the way to 2020, claim that Trump is compromised, and get a sizable chunk of boomers to vote for whoever he wants. At this point they will buy anything, they even still believe Jeff Sessions is secretly not a cuck because otherwise that would be something Q got wrong.

Nazi are just goddamn boogeyman here, or do you take slight everytimes someone calls you a nazi?

No you wouldn't. You're a brainlet who can't see the obvious. You're the kind of person who would be euthanized in a healthy society.

Attached: 8e2be0df77dde55714f005d8e6d6d12f4d894c839684f6109bcbc558dc6770da.png (738x289 51.35 KB, 62.82K)

The Germans were the heroes of WW2.

lmao no. their goal is to assimilate boomers to be good zogbots.

this has nothing to do with 'us' really, it's still some malicious kikery - the way they'll "fight us" is by assimilating potential elements of "us" into zog-bottery

agree

endgame is war with iran

Yes, not because there needed to be an organized counter-reaction to communists mobilizing to take over Germany. That's right, goy. The anti-fascists were totally peaceful and dindu nuffin. They didn't burn down the Reichstag as was their anarchistic MO, it was actually the nazi who did it and blamed it on them. Silly goy.

Its just an Israeli hasbara psyop, the anti-Iran rhetoric is far too obvious, muh patriots have no skin color, its just preparing America to go to war with Iran. Same way they sold WW1 with Bernays.

Attached: q-jews.jpeg (634x195 204.77 KB, 34.12K)

No, You lack any credible or intellectual thinking, so you follow the crowd.
The crowd thinks Q is all knowing, so instead of doing any parallel research to find out why Q is saying the shit it does, you blindly follow whatever he says.
There have been countless people like this. You're just another rat following the piper.

The fact that Q rarely if ever says anything about the financial sector and how you can literally follow any pattern back to it, shows how much of a Jewish Puppet he is. They don't want you to question, just follow. Be a good goy.
A proper financial/economic system will not cause all these issues we see today. Profit isn't everything, importing shitskins for profit does not work. It destroys the integrity of the countries they flood. You fix that, everything else starts falling into place.
You would understand all of this if you lurked for a few goddamn years.

The Q thing is undoubtedly some (((investigative journalist))) who is going to reveal something along the lines of "my journey through the conservative conspiracy theorist community" once this shit comes unraveled or before the 2020 election. Whichever comes first.

Voat is probably the single easiest "right wing" platform to subvert. It took less than 24hours after the qtards arrived for them to vote a "muh based nigger" to the number 1 spot on their front page among other retarded shit.

Attached: ra,relaxed_fit,x2000,101010:01c5ca27c6,front-c,295,163,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u9.jpg (750x1000, 65.01K)

I'm guessing Mossad
Remember, they need to lead the opposition. What better way to do that than to eventually disclose "who did 9/11" as a Mossad agent? They will throw a couple of their own under the bus, then let the world see how bayst pissrael is for tossing the "evil ones" in their ranks out. This will be some sort of low-effort shell game to qualm the insane amount of anti-semitism we have created.
With that, I commend you, anons, for crating such an insane amount of anti-semitism. We've all done very good work when I see counter-the-jew remarks on public restroom walls on several occasions now in California and Arizona.

Attached: Slam-the-door-on-your-way-out.jpg (1920x1080, 166.89K)

this shit has that particular mossad odor to it
smells like salmon and salty pennies, with a bit of pure fucking AIDS thrown in

If ever there was a thing to lend credibility to Q, this would be it. That, and the fact that none of the "opposition", if I can even call it that, can offer any reasonable argument over why no one should listen to him. You faggots use the alphabets like buzzword mantras, but NONE of you are able to offer and in-depth analysis of WHY Q should not be trusted.

There's one mod that spergs about this shit, and it's getting old. I didn't even give a fuck about Q really until this. I even pointed out how the shilling against Q started ramping up more once Roseanne acknowledged him. Didn't say a thing positive about it. Still got banned. So fuck it.

Do some critical thinking fren,
Stop getting your information from places like this and Q. If you can't differentiate the larpers from those who are genuine, that's on you.
Only retards blindly believe the group or blindly believe a "savior" will do it for them. 99.999% of people you meet, WILL NOT think like you.
This is a place for discussion, it does not mean everything is gospel. It is a place for information that this group believes to be important is shared. YOU and only YOU can find the truth from the fiction. If you can't? Read more until the lines stop being blurred.

Go away.

>>>/reddit/

Correct. Always follow to the logical conclusion and with the Q shit we get that the US is a sekrit Iranian Nazi empire run by Operation Paperclip holdovers and administered by the Mexican Democrat KKK. It is a circuitous route, but we get to the same exact enemies that have been proffered in judeo America for decades, if not centuries.

kek that third pic. (((mark levin))) the favorite constitutional conservative interviewed bibi on Friday. What a compelling story for Iran regime change they discussed. What a fucking platform they have. disgusting

I want you faggot niggers to suffer deaths more painful than any of shit that's ever been posted here or on liveleak..

Reminder that every single thing your Q-LARP god said has been proven to be a hoax and paid jewish shilling.

Q is just standard judeo-conspiracy shit, similar to what you would see at glp. For some reason it is like heroin for boomers. Probably because boomers have been psychologically conditioned over a lifetime to believe in jewish nonsense (holohoax, evangelical christianity, talmudvision, etc.)

Well hot damn, has anyone considered that Q may be a Tavistock operation?

Lefty detected. The only thing you said I agree with and do anyway is to take everything with a grain of salt. No shit. But the fact that no one opposing Q can offer an actual argument as to WHY he should disregarded, on top of the fact that people are banned for even mentioning him. What the fuck is that supposed to say other than maybe there is something to it.

Think about that before you post again. Maybe also try responding to someone with actual relevance to their post too.

Here's a thought: How about you two niggers actually post something that supports your shit? Instead of screaming like enraged autists, show people why Q is compromised. If there's ample proof of it, it shouldn't be difficult to bring up.

I think his point was the exact opposite. It’s the crowd here that he avoiding to follow. (Astroturfed though it may be)

The arguments have been made over and over and over in this thread. They are succinctly summarized in the OP, whatever its formatting faults. Follow the end conclusion.

no one even cares about q except the people that can't stand it, who are generally media shills… just my 2 cents. maybe you should stop streisand-effecting the whole q-larp phenomenon. It will die of natural causes quite easily for all the obvious reasons.

its like heroin for them because they've been lied to for so long about everything. now they say, ooooh, we see some other lies, better go believe those. retarded.

Bullshit, this was a sector, along with biotech, that was pointed out for investigation many times.
I'm not 100% with "Q is what it claims" but why are you lying?

Attached: bank.jpg (1134x786, 109.51K)

It could be. I have considered that it's an experiment, to study the spread of "fake news."

stop treating everything you read on here as gospel.

say I make a thread that says "niggers are smarter than white people and we should just give up and start smoking crack, and here's a flowchart to prove it"
you clearly wouldn't take that as gospel.

now, if I make a thread saying "the jews have lied about the holocaust and here are the facts supporting it" - and you verify these facts you should by all means take it as gospel.

just don't believe shit from retard boomer shitposters like the qtards and HWNDU redditors.