Bible Study Stream

Bible study stream!!
We are starting in ~40ish mins
twitch.tv/a7runaway

Attached: The_wheel_0.jpg (465x477, 65.83K)

Cool

Will you teach us how to be a cuck?

Attached: cuckVsPagan.PNG (480x277, 361.29K)

Missed the first post Moshe

But why though

Cool what are we covering

Attached: 1C253623-C6AA-4C43-B23E-2008A859AB36.jpeg (540x540, 108.42K)

Refer to Plato to any and all disagreements. Continue with your kike worship. I'll continue to point out the cuckoo lifestyle. Scripture has good, however, it's propagandized and disguised for the purpose subverting European man to enjoy race mixing. But you know that already and opening promote that lifestyle. right? You do know there was a time before AD? Called BC, The greatest philosophers discussing life after death before the adulterated (((jesus))).

Attached: asdf.PNG (759x172, 33.39K)

Today's subject will be turning the other cheek at jews who wish you dead, remember, don't lash out at the jew in violence! You must treat the jews who are killing you the way you yourself would like to be treated!

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
-Matthew 10:34

Attached: Christ-removes-(((bankers)))-from-temple.jpg (469x600, 244.69K)

Admit it. In the last hundred years when has there been a concerted Christian effort to repel 'evil'

Then where are all the Christians purging kikes and muslims

I don't exactly see druids running out of the woods with AR-15s burning synagogues. I do see LARPagans burn churches though. funny.

Attached: 1409521852619.jpg (600x900, 277.32K)

cuck nigger you in the wrong church

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1875x918 83.22 KB, 362.1K)

You are playing demonically inspired music while (saw prev vids) you let a computer voice do all the talking. Jesus Christ fears no shame and doesn't have to hide behind the darkness. Darkness is the absence of Light, follow the light. Thanks but your previous videos do not suggest that you're walking the path and it smells like you glow in the dark - No need to put on a show with a dude who has an upside down cross as his logo (yes, it's so and so's cross but catholicism itself is religiosity, a tool of evil not encouraged by the gospel of Jesus Christ. Religiosity and man made rules mean nothing to our Saviour.. Good software though, theword.net is a good tool and free as well. Whatever your intentions are, I hope they are following the way, the truth, and the light. Godspeed.

1 Corinthians 2:1

I'm not a pagan. Funny how you avoid the question though

aren't u a snowflake. neither pagan nor christian. keep it discreet though! don't reveal your beliefs! for if you do it will be so easy to meme against you!

Epic nazbol post. I suppose the Bolshevik revolution was "redpilled," according to your logic.

Remember, goy, your ancestral belief system is annuda shoah. Don't beleeb.

More nazbol shit.

hey varg, why are you posting in a christcuck thread? larpagan go burn a church

Attached: varg-larp.jpg (600x900, 150.83K)

user, without turning this place into a d&c, I have to agree with you. Unfortunately the mainstream "church" is dead. Which is why you see many people who wish to take action, in areas that are more remote and less "mainstream". The apostles were originally known as the "sons of thunder" and this was due to their nature - brawlers, people who were rough and tough, real men who didn't worry about their status within society, nor their ability to fall victim to this fallen world we live in. I don't think you'll ever find a majority of true Christians anywhere to be honest, today, organised religion is a business. What the real Christian believes in is something that goes beyond this world and it's a feeling and instinct and Truth that no scientist, no alternative religion, no amount of attacks can falter. It just Is. It's very difficult to describe user, and by no means would I say that I'm a Christian yet, but the Holy Spirit exists, and the cults, the jews, the enemy all try to control us away from a Truth that will never leave you once it hits you.

I agree with you fully, it is shameful we have allowed the (((satanic practitioners))) of evil run amock and let the supposed churches join in on all the fun of revelry and disgust. I beg of you to consider changing your will and well-being though, for man itself gives God a bad name, and not the other way around.

We can talk about my beliefs if you want, but you still haven't answered my original question. You guys post bible quotes that seem violent in nature, but where are the Christians that practice these verses? Or is it that people interpret them as self-defense? If so that still doesn't solve the problem of the synagogue of satan.

Pic related retard

Attached: d8557233b2aeb1143553f237af8ab5d42c3f8ece332d0a709e442cf9ad6c9e72.jpg (1500x2057, 789.86K)

lel

Where the fuck do you think you are newfag?

The year 2030. Give it time. I know niggers have issues with delayed gratification and cannot plan for the future, but come on.

Attached: 53231.jpg (650x836, 145K)