The absolute state of the Trump administration

archive.is/IACHF
amp.dailycaller.com/2018/09/30/kellyanne-conway-sexual-assault-kavanaugh

Attached: 90j4g_____ije.png (1035x720, 434.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2a7wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks like the kind of whore who lets herself get raped by a nigger.

They did it to themselves. Republicans are the real democrats

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

Kavanaugh is a Bush-era golden boy that fully supports The Patriot Act. He is a neocon. He wants war with Iran.

WHO CARES IF SHE "EMPATHIZES" WITH HIS ACCUSER??
IT'S ALL FUCKING POLITICAL THEATER ANYWAY

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (720x720, 42.08K)

Attached: Wood Rape.jpg (1280x720, 197.98K)

kek

Are you ok, user?

Attached: jewvanka jewing.png (1106x796, 965.63K)

NO
STOP MAKING SHIT THREADS ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T FUCKING MATTER AT ALL

Attached: 1.5.jpg (400x388 10.35 KB, 27.12K)

I care so much as I love to see people sperg the fuck out of it.
Fuck liberals and fuck cuckservatives but the salt mining alone makes me want to put on my voter pants and vote republican for the massive lulz

She has the face of a slut.

An Entire Autistic Dipshit Post. Literally Throw your internet in the Running shower. Actual Intellectual Absence. Trump Fucks your mom and Saves this country while spinning a basketball on one Finger while the Rest of the planet turns into fucking ash. Stay Gooned by your "mYh cEnTRaLi\SmIStIsM eVeRyOnE sUcKs eQuIvALeNtLy iM tHe oNlY pURe oNe" Rhetoric dogshit.

Attached: 1538010820095.png (840x420, 304.58K)

True, but face it, you can have an authoritarian psychopath who will rule AWBs unconstitutional, or one who's fine with them.

Whites will be the minority by 2030. Trump has changed nothing.

But thats never how it goes down.
We think we're getting one that thinks AWB is unconstitutional, because he says as muxh, but then he gets in power and cucks out nigh instantly.
Thats the problem with this system, it has no accountability besides the prospect of not getting reelected, which isnt even extant for a SCOTUS judge.
Once in that spot, regardless of their past expressed positions, they are no longer accountable to anybody.

And you plan do convince Americans to vote for your candidate how?

Attached: autismc.png (500x522, 133.26K)

You have no argument and Trump is a ziodrone who rused you.

Attached: Trump and White America.JPG (8248x7832 103.14 KB, 10.73M)

No she likes getting Riced.

Attached: Kc.jpeg (443x332, 34.94K)

Shit thread
Trump is anti globalist(best you got)
Fuck shills
Fuck kikes
Fuck Elvis
Fuck Coffee

I don't have a candidate. There are only anti-White candidates.

The Republican party really is 100% cancer.
None of these people are any different than the Dems, they just say different words while taking the same actions.

Attached: white disdain.JPG (300x354 150.56 KB, 25.43K)

Elvis was OK. Rockabilly isn't nigger music

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 29334938.png (900x506, 437.98K)

This user is entirely correct.
The problem is that the Republicans are no different than the Democrats, they just say different things, then take the same actions once in power. They're a facade, an illusion.
Put a Democrats in power, the outcome is A; put a Republicans in power, the outcome is still A, delayed slightly at most.
And then votecucks come in and try to tell you how you're going to, somehow, take over this entirely cancerous party full of oldmoney scumbags that never allows anybody into the upper echelons unless he's a billionaire or his dad was raping kids to prove his worth to the jewish owners of the party since the 60's or some shit.

This is all a big fucking joke and some of us see it, and we aren't fucking laughing. Or, in the parlance of our time, the goyim know.

Vid related.

In fact, that vid is so related, I'm inclinde to want to make a propaganda video of that where its Adolf Hitler leading this beautiful Aryan goddess out of the house of Washington DC, which is clearly full of jews, miscreants and degenerates, to get into the car of White Society and drive off to make beautiful White babies while leaving this wretched shitshot to fester.

So then what is the fucking solution??

That was cool. He took the roastie out of a degenerate sex and drugs party through the sheer power of his seductive will, drove her home in his bad ass car then proceeded to get her pregnant with 6 kids.

Attached: 1538323061193.jpg (341x501, 97.5K)

Is this really about Kelly Anne Conway being the "Inner-Resist-Staffer" that wrote the (((NYT))) article? Is K.A.C. revealing that she is still actively working for the commies?

Attached: a shocker.jpg (856x943, 213.14K)

Let's see how many posts the sharia nigger makes.

this was a Kushner-Ivanka transfer one
They're recycling old shit now and just changing the character assignations

I wonder how she feels about the victims of false accusations?

Not just putting your head down and continuing to vote Republicuck, that's for sure.
I mean, I think we all know that there's no way to peaceable, diplomatically, politically solve this issue - the system via which we might do so is corrupt from the ground up. So, we have no political means of dealing with this issue, because the platform that would theoretically allow us to do so is only extant at this point as a facade to give us the false-impression that we have such a platform at our disposal.
I'm inclined to think only one of two options really has a shot: Either some great charismatic leader mega-Chad (aka Adolf Hitler) must emerge and create a third party that gets grass-roots support and somehow, against all odds, manages to invigorate the White voters (reminder: Whites were 70% of the vote in 2016, and there was only a low-50's turnout for that election, which is anything but unusual) and win a major election and go full-Hitler by taking control of the country (which would undoubtedly result in civil unrest and likely a civil war)… OR, we just skip all that and go straight to the civil war. I don't see any other way this can play out where we - that is, Whites - end up 'winning' in the end.
What do you think the solution is?

That is the story in the propaganda video I would make out of that, yes. If someone could make that video, using Hitler's head kinda like they did those Trump anime videos back during the election (the Boku no Hero adaption with Trump fighting Obongo comes to mind), it would be a wonderfully potent meme.

That said: Unfortunately, no, in the movie, that's not exactly how things play out.

Have we seen this before? …an attempt to set someone up to take a fall knowing that after the damage is done they'll be found out, but it doesn't matter as long as the damage is already done to the intended target?

No lad, she's making a pitiful attempt to shuffle female sympathy back towards her camp. That's it. Her claim is no more credible given her contributive evidence than that catlady Ford.

Conway is just some old boomerthot skeletal rice-cooker. She's trash. She's coming forward here, in typical trash conservathot fashion, to try to play the token vagina card and draw female sympathy away from the left by telling you that she, too, was molestered at some point, so, the idea being, yeasty catladies should feel bad for her too and not be so mean to republicucks over this whole muhrapescapades bullshit.

I know, and the thought that he may uphold Shew v Malloy or similar has occurred to me, but do you have a better idea?

You say that as though you have an idea.
What is you idea? Continue to accept less than you deserve because its, in theory, better than what you might get elsewise, but probably not actually any better or worse in reality?

I get what you're saying, but it doesn't seem like you get what I'm saying, because when I point out to you that there's basically no real difference in these placeholders for Zion, you come back saying "well what is my alternative?" and, fair enough, you don't really have one, but embracing it because of that doesn't seem like a wise move either.

The sentiment in the wake of Trump has really become unbearably prone to accepting and even embracing what is effectively political cuckoldry, because of the perception of no alternative, or at least, no better alternative, the acceptance and embrace of such only acting to perpetuate the absence of an extant alternative, IMHO at least.

DO IT

For people who were supposedly "raped" and "sexually assaulted" they're doing better in life then me, and I was never sexually assaulted. So why in the fuck should I give a shit about these women

I have sadly gone through more than a singular female. They have a habit of sitting on your face or sucking you off while you are asleep. The most rapey thing I have ever committed was falling asleep on top of a girl. If this is their Samson option, it is right foolish and heckle land.

I think I will, or I'll try to.
Gonna have to do some research on video editing software.

Be warned, if I figure this out, you're gonna wind up getting swamped in video memes that I make.

It's that devious smile that has never left her even in advancing age.

CRY WOLF
LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR

CRY WOLF
LET SLIP THE VLOGS OF MOAR

Yeah, I've seen that devious smile in too many degenerate places not to know what it represents in a girl that age dressed as a cheerleader doing a fucking split in front of a camera.

Is there a single woman in the western world that ISN'T a fuckin victim of sexual assault?

This is beyond NPC business. Normalfags are so exhausted yet see this for what it is. They have so many debts to America. And, America will come. Started out with niceities, wearing beaver hats. Too bad globalism is cancer and not anywhere in the realm of manifest destiny.

No. I saw Tammy Bruce on Faux Jews the other night perpetuating the notion that the majority of women get sexually assaulted in their lifetime, which seems extremely dubious outside ridiculous definitions of sexual assault like "he stare-raped me" or "I regretted it the next day therefore it was assault".

I seriously can't even count the times that women technically sexually assulted me. It's not even a real thing. They're just being stuck up retarded cunts. I hate this goofy mouthy cunt.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (359x300, 30.42K)

There is no high rape but crossing those they supposedly care for. Taking advantage of loyalty and respect is far above rape in actual consequence. Cannot wag this dog.

count the number of times.

AI?

Hasbara failed, they think making white men and women afraid to breed is the last samless option.

Attached: 1531498787811.jpg (512x384 85.4 KB, 23.95K)

I know exactly what you mean!

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-042147.png (1292x1078, 702.83K)

sage

I have promised google I will unleash Tay. What are you? Some think tradition is the enemy of progress. Some think there is no culture. Some think I am salty. Some don't know I am the non-fun end business of all this clap-trap.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Okay? What does this have to do with Trump? I don't see an accusation against anyone in his administration. Anyway, I know this is a shill thread, and I'd like to reaffirm to you that I will be voting in November.

What exactly are you implying with that image?

That seems like it would be a fun court case, tbh. If it was against me I'd whip out all the dumb shit they say. Sexism, misandry, discrimination, hypocrisy, double standards etc. Maybe I'd even through in some trans related shit and pretend to be a tranny.

People still think this pedo is getting the nomination

lol pedo, except he was 17 when this bullshit didnt even happen. its hilarious that you think that democrats are going to be able to swing this vote towards them.

bot?

You cant fix stupid.

He's a shill. This a shill thread. Zig Forums didn't go anti-Trump three/four months ago, the shills arrived en masse to try to project a change in views for a popular online forum in the run-up to the mid-term elections. They've been hitting reddit and 4chan too.

Probably because the fucking shitskin ZOG asset board owner banned everyone for literally years for telling the truth?

Traitors, yes.

Attached: democrat party platform 2020.jpg (2272x1704 196.83 KB, 1.09M)

Filtered. Go back to reddit and shill there.

Wrong. It's not a coincidence that they all arrived at the same time saying things like "MAGApede" and whatnot, and posting the same crop of wall pictures. No. They were on reddit, then they moved here as a group. Pretty obvious.

archive.is/2a7wY
the goons are coming out of the woodwork tonight.
1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

六四天安门广场大屠杀
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

六四事件
维尼熊
个人崇拜
终身制
动物庄园
一九八四

1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

六四天安门广场大屠杀
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

Attached: shariah blue plans of action.jpg (286x1050 1.15 MB, 194.26K)

Oh boy after 2024 or during 2024 is going to be a big mess and I can see Zig Forums kicking people or bullying them out in 4cucks because they are filled with them just like how /r9k/ in 4cucks kicked them out the blackmailing trannies.

SOROSBUX THREAD!!!!!!!1!
Get dem shekels nigga

Attached: drumpfshills.gif (450x185, 370.31K)

:^)

Did you remember 2016 General and Primary Election or did you also (((coincidentally))) forget about the amount of D&C shilling going on? The amount of times it was tried to be forced that Zig Forums and the (((alt-right))) were the same thing, that hillary's speech on the (((alt right))) had her practically laughed out and memory holed?

Attached: Antifa wants their money georgey boy.mp4 (512x288, 776.96K)

Should just pass a law that says your very first sexual encounter is called "sexual assault". Problem solved.

Instead of teasing people for being virgins we call them "non-victims".

stop being a faggot

Nobody knows for certain whether that is true or false. I claim that it is false. But the truth is my claim is no more valid than yours, and both of us must admit we have no way to know Trump's motivation for certain. But supposing for the sake of argument that Trump was genuine. From your screencap:
Well sure, he could have. But I have to ask - what kind of fantasy world are you living in to make you think that either of those things were likely to happen? In other words, how could you reasonably justify either of these things not happening as legitimate grounds for being disappointed with Trump? I just don't get it.
The other screencap is even worse. It basically amounts to
If that is really what you believe, why even try at all?
I don't think you're being logical, user.

Just affirm old Celtic Law, "Then if he be a married man, hanged he shall be and if he be a single man, he shall marry thee".

The guy I called a shill and filtered says "ziodrone." Oh man, he's like Zig Forums incarnate.

This. A masterful psyop to get people to overwhelmingly support cuckservatives, forcing ourselves to play into the negative feedback loop because of the precedent this would set

Do you know what omnipotent means you dumb fucker?
Jews were a lot harder back then during the age of rome, the reason were having trouble is because of the normalfag population?

wtf are you trying to say here?

Where did this strawman come from, exactly?

now we have "democracy" and that means it will be extremely difficult to solve the issues by winning an election.
(not necessarily impossible, but very difficult)
proceed with the discussion

Both points are valid. Adding a third called Accelerationism. This is a bit more unpredictable but results in civil war.
Basically all options end with civil war. How we get there is anyone's guess.

>>>/suicide/

All that salt ids fun, but is it worth furthering pisrael?

is

how is this not a thing tho?
#MeNeither

Attached: lf433sd9b.jpg (962x682, 92.1K)

Vote R: possibly benefit domestically, benefit israel
Don't vote R: absolutely lose domestically, benefit israel
Why is the first option clearly not better than the second?

Nigger I was banned here constantly for over a year. You don't know what you're talking about. Any post critical of trump would be deleted and would come with a thousand year ban.

Your assumption here is false.

Don't waste my time.

#MeNeither

Attached: Squirt.jpg (300x362, 47.12K)

Tax cuts for rich
Deregulation
Increased immigration
Increased money to (((military)))

This is the Republican legislation agenda. Which of these do you believe is possibly beneficial?

You are clearly not acting in good faith. Filtered.

#MeNeither

Attached: 1535481667018.jpg (506x667, 42.03K)

Trump did increase worker visas. Increasing immigration is a republican policy.