Iron Pill suicide

Can you guys find the thread where the guy who wrote the Iron Pill comics killed himself. I want to know why and some douchebag youtube faggot said it was "a long larpy thread where he said goodbye". He seemed like a good kid and always posted here first.

I know it's not allowed by mods to ask questions or whatever, but can I just get an answer before you delete it. I use to talk to him on here, we influenced his later work, and it's just sad.

Attached: iron pill final.jpg (620x786, 134.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_us/article/5957kb/iron-pill-is-a-self-help-comic-for-the-alt-right-starring-a-white-dude-with-ripped-abs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151377807/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He just got blackpilled. Said he was going into the woods to jump off the tallest tree and die.

fucking hell.
Do you have the thread?

Vice did a video and story on the Iron Pill

news.vice.com/en_us/article/5957kb/iron-pill-is-a-self-help-comic-for-the-alt-right-starring-a-white-dude-with-ripped-abs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151377807/

Here it is

Thanks, bro. I appreciate it. Is there any proof it's not a larper? It's an anarchist flag in the OP

kampfys gone kid we can link whatever we want

its still good practice for two reasons:

Link yourself to someone's fender and have them drag you up and down the street until you die, then.

addblock you faggots. Stop bitching about every little thing. Kampfy taught you beta behavior

Does anyone know if he really killed himself?

He posted a screenshot of drawing the comic and later in the thread used the trip that was supposedly iron pill's.

Kek, creative.

I repeat, kill yourself.

So it's the correct trip code. !VOLKlEsPZY

Could have been cracked or maybe he gave it away at some point

hmmm. So he killed his user persona and ended the comic. OK.

I'll kill you Kampfy. I'll widdle away are your jewish neorosis and neanderkike instincts until there is nothing left but a Dexter like self aggrandizing murderous rage that can only be solved by stabbing the mirror. But that mirror will be your own flesh.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x296, 13.32K)

You will kill yourself and report back to me when you are done, young man.

QTDDTOT, you fucking newfag.

The OP is a pasta that's been posted here lots of times. Its just a demoralization shill.

With some effort, pretty much any leftyfag could fake those photoshop 'proofs'.

Also many many lefties are graphic designers and therefore used to photoshop etc.

Just saying.

Attached: 1512003799951.png (1089x764 428.45 KB, 459.04K)

I'll put you in a basement hole and make you lotion your disgusting brown skin or else you'll get the hose again. You'll feel right at home.

How about you can fuck off with your spammed over loaded bullshit thread. It's a graffiti wall at a mexican restaurant.

Attached: 1538323061193.jpg (341x501, 97.5K)

Anyways I got my answer. Thanks

Blackpill killed the Ironpill… That's what he gets for mocking the Redpill and not shitting out the Greenpills then cleansing with the Stoic pill.

Attached: sober-pill.jpg (653x540, 167.13K)

Read the whole thing and if it makes any difference even if it was really him I doubt he killed himself. Sounds more like a cry for help. People who are so far gone that they would actually kill themselves wouldnt post about it and would just do it.

Sage.

Stop micromanaging like a Leftist school teacher you fucking cry baby.

Kampfy's rules don't apply to me. Never will.

Attached: katie shhh.gif (500x300, 981.64K)

he might have been assassinated just like other big memers like kantbot (see pic)

Attached: im tiny gondola.png (1087x4018 572 B, 731.64K)

By Elspeth Reeve and Ben Craw Jan 25, 2017

So that's an admittance of there being no difference by virtue of you not defending yourself. I appreciate your unintentional honesty masked so thinly by that deflection that no one of my caliber would ever fall for.