(((Trans kids))) being pushed in Ireland. No public vote

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/lifestyle/healthandlife/identity-politics-why-transgender-children-need-legal-recognition-871956.html

This is part of (((their))) agenda to normalize child abuse. The public aren't getting a vote on this because they will vote No. We need to wake up the Irish people on what is happening.

Spread the info and alert the people.

Attached: AbsolutelyDegenerate.jpg (600x600, 67.76K)

Why? What the fuck are they going to do? Not a goddamn thing. They aren’t being given a choice, so what does it matter? THEY DIDN’T EVEN TRY TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE FAKE FAGGOT MARRIAGE VOTE, so why would this matter, either?

Low effort thread but I'll give a bump anyway.

The Irish voted for it. Why should I give a shit?

This involves children and the legislation would put normie's kids in danger.
Parents would be powerless to stop their children from being groomed by predators.

Nobody voted for this.
It's being pushed by (((trans groups))) and the public don't get a vote, the government do.

Irish voted for fags. Same thing. A vote for gay marriage is a vote for child abuse. This is just the logical outcome.

Normies don't know that.
This will wake them up.

The Left is getting so insistent that it's turning to threats of violence to get their way. The two ideologies, Left and Right, cannot coexist peacefully, just like Jews cannot coexist peacefully with the Aryan folk. Jews demand, just like the Left, that the world contort itself and spin itself around only them. They have a psychological problem, absolutely insistent in their own minds, that can only be tamed with violence.

Only violence will stop the rewriting of psychotic Leftist ideology onto normal society. Only when their own necks are on the line will the psychologically fucked-up hypocrites of the Left pause and think to themselves, "Is this a good idea?". Anything short of threats of serious pain or death will not make them hesitate in the slightest. This is because they are so self-righteously moral and compassionate for the 'victims', whomever the victims might be, that they literally cannot hear the complaints of those whom are not on the Left.

Since the people know they will not be listened to, short of violence, since the people know that they have to go toooo far just to get their own children educated in a common-sense manner, the people are holding back until they just can't take it anymore. And when the people finally resort to violence against the Left… it's gonna be fucking brutal.

For certain, the Left is calling down the wrath of Hell itself upon their heads.

Attached: Fish pond.jpg (1024x682, 334.29K)

If the government passes this, I will take up arms.
I will not stand by and let children suffer.
I hope we can stop this without violence but I am ready for violence.

> (((Trans kids))) being pushed

I thought I was going to read about some kid being pushed into a locker or pushed into a mud-puddle.

Attached: 510ba18346da63877a3db445c9bea0d4e94a2ea1708dee77873e7482f621e00a.png (660x1320 936.82 KB, 275.92K)

I wish they could hear you.

If you're around belfast stay indoors pls
This jewniggery wont be welcomed

Attached: 1537939311436.jpg (615x409, 60.7K)

Attached: 1.gif (354x323 35 B, 40.98K)

Attached: vegan cat.png (750x447, 134.66K)

They were borderline commies, they love this kind of Jewish shit.

I just want War at this point tbh fams.

Attached: pepe-black-ops.jpg (400x204 48.45 KB, 43.61K)

Attached: Tactical Pepe.jpg (772x514, 66.68K)

Nice pepe.

National Party are having a meeting in Belfast soon.
I'm at the other end of the country but I'll make the trip.
We need to start organizing and fighting back against this degeneracy.

Hopefully we can release a virus afterwards to kill the (((right))) too.

Found the Jew

Attached: Tommy Ronbinson the Jew.png (368x453, 253.42K)

We should hate Russians and the Irish, so says (((Victoria))).

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love - Crimean War.jpg (906x960, 331.9K)

Votecucks eternally BTFO tbh

Hey votecucks:
VOTING
IS
NOT
A
SOLUTION
TO
OUR
PROBLEMS

you are the only justice you can count on. no one is going to do a fucking thing but you.

find out who is responsible and make fliers with their picture, name, and contact info. make a note of their employers and their CHILDREN. then plaster them everywhere. THIS IS THE ENEMY OF OUR CHILDREN. ENABLING TRANNY PREDATORS. nothing else will suffice. you have to terrify them.

Endorsed plan. Send this shit to school councils and parent councils etc.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NIGGER! EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU ARE FOOLING NO ONE!!

t. kike

Yes goy, don't forget to vote. :^)

The more I think about it, the more I realize that voting really isn't an option like some might claim. It would work in a system which isn't infiltrated by kikes.

Do you think they would really let us vote if voting actually had any power? Democracy is a myth, and those who slimed their way into power (the kikes) are going to pull every single trick up their sleeve to remain there. Take a look at the Sweden parliament elections, for example; thousands of ballots with AfS/some other right-wing party got thrown out in the street, never to be counted. Voting just seems like a position of safety to me, and no successful revolution ever happened from a position of safety. This isn't 1933 anymore, Hitler had a crowd to lay his speeches upon and they listened simply because they too realized that something fucked up was happening in their country.

Patience is a virtue, and I believe that our time will eventually come. The way things are currently looking, some major happenings are bound to happen in a few years.

I am not agitating any violence of course, since Zig Forums is a board of peace.

It will happen anyway, they will do it to themselves to garner public sympathy as laws are passed protecting their right to indoctrinate as many infants as possible. Like they always do. False flaggots.

that's a perfect argument. So catchy.

Interfere with what, you mentally unhinged faggot?

Who tells you to vote?
The alt lite.
The alt kike.
The mainstream parties.
Corporations.
Banks.
Social media companies.
It's almost as if voting achieves absolutely nothing other than a choice between one controlled opposition party and another controlled opposition party. How stupid do you have to be to actually believe that voting will change anything?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1240x1754, 2.72M)

Irish are god-tier cuckolds tbh, you just don't hear about it often because they're irrelevant and tiny even by cuckold nation standards. The only good ones of them are in Ulster and even that's mostly full of garbage too, but at least relatively armed garbage

No you won't, your government disarmed you faggots decades ago and your laws on the subject are UK-tier unless you're in the part the UK owns weirdly. Hope you have some ties to an imam or two to smuggle you in weapons, then hope you can magically attain competence with firearms out of nowhere once you get them! Good luck, and remember:
NEVER FALL FOR THE DISARMAMENT MEME, EVER, IT IS THE JEWS' MOST POWERFUL TACTIC AND WHITE MEN THE WORLD OVER HAVE FALLEN FOR IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER