A former democrat on Kavanaugh

I've been trying to understand the specific legalities around the Kavanaugh nomination and here's what I've come to.

The started criteria a candidate must meet in order to even be considered for a role on the US Supreme Court, as outlined by The American Bar Association is;

1. Member in good standing in the state bar for at least five years
2. Practicing trial attorney and/or trial judge for at least 12 years
3. Competent citizen of good character, integrity, reason, intelligence, and judgment
4. Distinguished accomplishments
5. Required to be legal scholar

Providing he meets 1, 2, 4, & 5 (which he does), the issue of whether Judge Kavanaugh could be considered a Supreme Court Justice comes down to this question.

Is he a competent citizen of good character?

So what does that mean? According to the American Bar Association, the issue of one's Character comes down to these two questions:

1. Is there anything in my past (or my present) that might bring my character and fitness into question?

2. If my character is in question, what can I do now to begin to rehabilitate my reputation?

So again, as stated by the American Bar Association, as it relates to the first point, (something that might bring my character into question) the four areas of concern for bar examiners are;

1. existence of a criminal record,
2. untreated mental illness and substance abuse,
3. lack of candor,
4. and financial irresponsibility.

So, the issue of whether Brett Kavanaugh is a competent citizen of good character comes down to 2 questions:

1. Is there an existence of a criminal record?
2. Has he shown a lack of candor

Whether you believe what Dr Ford says or not, it is a moot point with regard to criminal record. The statute of limitations on any criminal offense (short of actual murder), that might result from Dr Ford's allegations has expired. What I mean by this is even if Kavanaugh is guilty of everything, it doesn't matter. Because he was not charged, and there was no criminal record, it is as though he has no criminal record. It is a moot point.

Attached: kav.jpg (1200x800, 191.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1045728838704123904/photo/1
thepisswater.com/category/bodycount/1
twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/status/1046402353107279872
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/01/kamala-harris-presents-letter-claiming-kavanaugh-friend-repeatedly-raped-jane-doe-in-car/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be clear I will clarify this point again;

Because the statute of limitations has passed, he cannot be charged, and therefore meets these criteria. Any discussion of whether he did or did not do something is irrelevant as it relates to this point because he cannot be charged for a crime AFTER the statute of limitations has passed
So as it relates to the first point, (1. Is there anything in my past (or my present) that might bring my character and fitness into question?) the issue comes down to one question:

1. Has Brett Kavanaugh shown a lack of candor in this process?

Again, turning to the ABA; the burden of proof on this question rests with the agency assessing it.

In plain speaking language this means that if a person has been accused of a misconduct and has not declared it, the agency assessing the matter MUST prove that the misconduct occurred before it can assess whether the candidate has shown a lack of candor in declaring it.

This is what the 7th FBI background investigation will hopefully clarify. Given the inconsistencies of the evidence provided, I think it's unlikely that they will be able to prove this occurred, which again, renders the issue a moot point.

What I'm saying here is that legally speaking, the issue of whether we believe what Dr Ford is saying or not, really doesn't matter.
If we believe her, there is nothing we can do that might result in a criminal record, and in proving a lack of candor, the FBI face a similar issue in that they would need to "prove" that the misconduct occurred, using witness testimony evidence that falls well outside the statute of limitations.

However, there is a second issue that should really be the focus of this discussion. And that's the second part of the character question.

2. If my character is in question, what can I do now to begin to rehabilitate my reputation?

Let's say hypothetically, that Kavanaugh did what Dr Ford said. As a teenager, he pushed a teenaged girl onto a bed and pressed himself against her in a sexually threatening way.

In the 36 years since it occurred, what would someone have to do to rehabilitate themselves in order to become a supreme court justice. Whatever it would be, (and bearing in mine, the entire criminal legal system is based on a belief that people who have committed crimes can be rehabilitated) I think it's safe to say Brett Kavanaugh has done that.

But what if the process of confirming your nomination is the thing that destroyed your reputation.

In treating this process in the way that they have, certain democratic party members have attacked the very principles they support our democracy.

There are a few reasons we don't confirm Supreme Court Justices in a court of public opinion, but one of them, I believe, is that it creates an enormous amount of hostility in the general public and erodes our faith in public institutions.

This is one of the most deplorable acts in US history. I am ashamed to have once called myself a democrat. I came here to post this. I hope it gives you some solice in knowing there are people like myself who were once proud to say they are democrats.

But now, I have never felt more shame at thinking these people were like me. These people are nothing like me, and nothing like who I would want my children to be.

I think we all know no one believes this shrew. The point of this is just that our democracy at this point in time is so fucked up and dirty that they continuously stoop to intrigue rather than follow the legal precedent on the book.

Democracy was always gonna get corrupt it was inevitable even people like hitler warned us about this sort of thing, america should've stayed as a republic rather than a democracy.

People are going crazy about whether we believe this or that. The issue isn't the allegations. The issue is the process has been shit on. Actually shit into by democratically elected officials who are laughing at the democratic principles that support our democracy.

Unbelieveable.

It's the most deplorable act in US history. A self harm on our dmoecracy from our democrats.

I'm out. I am FUCKING OUT of that party

I feel like what really opens normies eyes is once they realize that their elected officials are willing to pay spooks to cook up fake allegations to smear innocent people. They start to realize that there's undoubtedly more heinous intrigues going on as well - such as politically motivated killings and people getting "suicided."

- that depends (obviously) on 'who' knows 'what' about you and whether it is an immoral act/social incredulity
- in the case of Kavanaugh, the "evidence" was not to place blame but to place doubt. As in a court case where a conviction is made "beyond the shadow of a doubt" whether good or bad
- were he truly the despicable type as he is being painted, there would be not a single incident but a pattern (Aventitty's actions/words are lawyer-like/attorney-like as he is attempting to paint Kavanaugh "guilty" in the court of public opinion - social media balking that he is somehow a monster)
- it sets a precedent and greases the already slipper slope of accusations; wherein, there is no court of law involved at all. Simply an accusation has the momentum to ruin people, causing hem to be socially black-balled

Reported

heh.

I gotta ask for links on this one.

sage

dont ever come here again

you either

D.C. has a 15 year statute of limitations.
Maryland has no statute of limitations.

The only way a supreme will be approved by democrats is if the nominee votes according to their agendas.
You're a retard if you think otherwise, which you do.

I'm going to go on a limb and guess you're legit. Welcome to Zig Forums. Lurk for a year before posting, don't skip redpill threads (this one is important), don't skip literature threads and question and re-evaluate everything you believe to know about how the world works. Because most of it is probably false.

Attached: 1537984646055.jpg (1400x757, 137.39K)

nana-nana-boo-boo. my dad can beat up your dad

Attached: a78bssxvu99.jpg (640x960, 72.42K)

Your logic, reason and accountability is just to much for the common democrat, feminist, lesbian, mancuck to comprehend.

You are mistaken.

The law you are charged with is the law that was in effect at the time of the alleged offense.

Sooooooo, in Maryland 1982, the statute of limitations for sexual assault was 1- year.

Letter from Maryland police explaining that:

mobile.twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1045728838704123904/photo/1

You sir, are are yet another unhelpful idiot in the parade of fucktards that have wifi but evidently no brain.

Thank you.

There's tons of places that cover this. You will never hear anyone on any mainstream news network even mention this. For instance, any decent alternative news source (alternative in the sense that it is not affiliated with any mainstream media source) will cover the "clinton body bags," a popular name for the dozens of mysterious deaths of people who died trying to expose the clintons. Here's one.
thepisswater.com/category/bodycount/1

You might be readily skeptical and think, "Well, that sounds far-fetched." So you read one of the most talked about cases and think, "Well, that's pretty suspicious. But it's still far-fetched." Then you read another, another, and realize there's dozens of these stories and in many cases bullet to the back of head is ruled a suicide, and the clintons know a lot of morticians. And it stops being far-fetched. Then you realize it was already suspicious enough that even aside from obvious murders being ruled as suicides, how do so many people trying to expose the clintons keep dying?

My mistake, I guess one of the mods is filtering gold-water (no dash) to pisswater for laughs.

Scalia. Why do you think the Republicans stonewalled Obama on his 11th hour Supreme Court nominee that the democrats are now bringing up to call foul with this whole mess now? Because Obama had the spic 'suicided' on that ranch so he could stack the deck in the court on his way out.

I consider myself redpilled but haven't lost faith in "humanity", just that there are very few useful humans and it will take a lot of work, but it can be done.
Nice blackpill you swallow there..

The most deplorable act in US history?

I'm sorry young Burgerbro but have you heard NOTHING about the Federal Reserve? What about the assassination of Patton? What about purposefully ignoring the cries of the Chinese so that Mao could take over and murder millions? What about McCarthy being right about everyone he accused, and yet to this day his name is still slandered while the commie-kikes laugh at you all? What about the funding and arming of terrorists the world over to destroy the British Empire, to destabilise the Middle East, to remove whites from Africa, and to provide justification for the destruction of Europe via demographic replacement due to refugee status? What about the massacre of Christians in Serbia to give muslims supremacy in the region?

Throwing a fit over some random politician might undermine your political values, but the US has done far worse stuff many, many times. Welcome to Zig Forums.

If this was all defamation could the DNC be held responsible?

Kava, Roy, Clarance,Carson,and Trump all fell victim to the same tactics.

In all fairness to the Democrats, there's been a huge change in the kind of people that were democrats 55 years ago and today. The current crew are deranged scum, and the Republicans aren't far behind.

Benjamin Franklin strongly felt that if the USA ever got taken over by the party system it would be the death of the Republic. I think he was correct.

And both Dems and Reps have been in lockstep as agents of the Neocons. Only Trump has dared to defy this paradigm and at the heart of this civil war that's tearing the country apart lies the nefarious evil of the Neocons in America.

And there it is. Remember when I said the criteria for character was 4 things.

Well right on schedule, we see Maxine Waters tweeting IN THE MIDDLE OF A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS, unsubstantiated claims about his quote Alcohol Abuse.

twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/status/1046402353107279872

Couldn't get him on rape so we'll try and get him for being a person who went to college and attended parties. Oh I mean being a drunk.

It is so fucking disgusting.

It's looking like the mid terms will be even crazier than Nov 2016. It's going to be quite the night…AGAIN..

There is no criteria in the constitution for SCJ. The decision is made on the recommendation of the ABA and this is the relevant criteria.

I guess that's something they should look into, now that this is the new-normal. The non-seperation between the Judicial Body and the State. I have no idea who I was going to vote for in the midterms, but it wure as shit won't be Dem. They have clearly lost their fucking minds.

I can't help but wonder if the Trump administration thinks this circus is good optics; motivating the base by disgust for the left right before midterms.

There's no doubt about that; the dems are stupidly walking straight into the trap Trump has laid for them. The days of the Dems having leaders that were clever and witty flew out the back of JFK's skull when the assassin's bullet crashed into it. The current crop are low IQ humorless imbeciles, particularly the show biz comedians that spew their lefty monologues at the masses on late night TV.

They're going to say Kav is a drunk. That he's a blackout drunk. That he assaulted all those girls while blacked out.

Attached: 1.gif (500x206 35 B, 492.11K)

Except your analysis is wrong because the jurisdiction of MD does not have a statute of limitations for sex crimes. Nice try faggot. Go suck off Hirono's filthy cunt.

Probably already mentioned but I have only read OP.
I remember that there was no statute of limitations in the state the offense (fake as fuck) was said to have taken place.
So, your post is void. Fuck off and shit.

Attached: baconsthorpe.jpg (400x300, 21.62K)

What was that like, user?
Do you feel dirty? empty inside?
Did you have internal dialogue when you were a democrat?

Thanks for OC for once.

keeeeek @ no statute of limitations. That shit's there for a reason. Any time that's lifted, society pays a steep price. Always.

Dude. It ain’t that complicated. The Rats wanted to destroy the nominee. By any means necessary. Ford is lying her ass off because she hats anyone with GOP. It ain’t that complicated. Just straight up political assasination.

I read the Rats tried to pull a stunt and get Kav arrested and the Maryland Police told them to FUCK OFF. Maryland, mind you.

My own guess is they wanted a kike-only court.

If there is a silver lining to all of this, it is that, once their tantrum is over, we are left with two options. Kav is the new SCOTUS or Amy Coney Barrett gets the nod, and Democrats force their own hand, in getting a female SCOTUS who WILL overturn Roe vs Wade.
The asshurt, if Amy gets the job, with no way to destroy her with sexual allegations, will be most refreshing and lulz worthy. It will be like watching every fat, lesbian, who fucked niggers or was raped and aborted their unborn child out of selfishness or shame, cut their own fucking throats.
I for one, look forward to the asshurt, either way.

Attached: Buthurt.jpg (450x571, 99.04K)

This isn't about Kavanaugh any more. It's about the jew's power to dethrone anybody they want - including the pope - with sexual allegations from 40 or more years ago if they feel like it.

at the time, Maryland had a 1 year s.o.l. for rape

Bueno.

It would be funny if he swapped out Amy and announced he had decided to save Kav for RGB’s seats.

Fuck off shill.
Everyone here is free to speak and express themselves, even fucking retards like yourself.

Attached: Shills.png (1512x2943, 936.1K)

Really?

What to take away from this thread is that the ABA overstepped. They will only suffer if it is pressed that they made a political move to change their stance of Kavanaugh having good standing purely out of personal political intentions, not by the standards the ABA was founded on. Removing jews from power is directly correlated to getting them thrown out of positions of legal influence.

It wasn’t the ABA. It was ONE GUY who fraudulently used the letterhead. Deliberately disingenuous. IOW Jewish trick.

One thing nobody can deny: This is the Fourth Turning.

Thanks for your non-organic brainfart. Now fuck off back to where you came from you giant fucking faggot.

Democrats are "Reactive." Mismanage infrastructure by spending elsewhere, a Natural Disaster occurs, Dems "have" to fix problems, followers grateful, Dems ask for more Taxes. Creating the God Complex.
Republicans are "Proactive." Build up Rainy Day Fund, needed fixes to Infrastructure, a Natural Disaster occurs, Reps were prepared. Dems still cry and complain that Reps were unprepared.
Same mindset goes for Kavanaugh topic.

pretty much, yeah. doesn't matter. the MeToo mob isn't a thing of logic, reason or legality, just politics.

Just.

Read.

Wow, a decently thought out post that doesn't call anyone a kike shill. Are you a kike shill?

I am not.

so many digits, such mundanity

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that the kikes that want to destroy him are bound by the same laws and rules.

Attached: Leadership Course.jpg (500x378, 54.89K)

Attached: Artikel_44350_bilder_value_7_freikorps-oberland7.jpg (600x395, 40.98K)

I appreciate the breakdown as you see it all, but this is where our nation is fucked, and why I've quit caring and am just waiting for the collapse:

There were several things the democrats did during this, things that normal citizens do/think/say but that our legislative body should absolutely be ABOVE ever doing or thinking, much less exclaiming in front of the entire world, because the precedents it sets are horrifying.

Things like condemning him as guilty by default with no proof, or attempting to use his own journals/calendars to try to say "the crime COULD have happened HERE right? I mean, this date you were drinking and with 3 other guys.. sure you DIDNT MENTION THERE BEING ANY GIRLS THERE BUT YOU WOULDN'T MENTION THEM SINCE YOU TRIED TO RAPE ONE RIGHT!?" not in those exact words but with that implication it screams of trying to force ANY fact into being evidence to support your claim which is something you absolutely can not do in court and it not be thrown out as conjecture.

There were lots of other examples of how they were acting like the lowest class idiots imaginable, but the most terrifying one in my opinion was when one democrat senator said the following (not an exact quote but very close): "just because a man is good to some women, does this mean he cant be bad to others?" The implication is that just because you are unimpeachable on the surface, doesnt mean you can't secretly be a rapist on the side. Or in otherwords, every single man is a potential rapist and could be and no one would know but the victims. Combined with their dogma of "listen and believe,"… well, this was be default a senator saying that if a woman accuses you of rape, you absolutely could be one regardless of if the entire rest of the world thinks you're a great guy and that being a rapist would be completely against your character and morals and so on, AND we must take that accusation seriously despite zero evidence or even specific details by the accuser, despite any amount of holes in their story.

They were just laying the framework in place as best they could with this entire thing, cementing it in place, that regardless of how little credibility a claim has, if their side accuses you of misconduct (especially sexual), they will use it as justification to destroy your life, sniff through and "investigate" every little detail of your past by harassing everyone close to you, and ANY thing they find that might have a smidgen of a hole where they can force that accusation to fit against you (just ONE day where you were somewhere you werent supposed to be, or in a bad mood, or w/e else) well then THATS the day it happened and you're guilty.

Thats what this was really all about. Showing the entire nation they will 100% destroy you to suit their side, and they'll get away with it, to embolden their side and terrify ours…. so that no one else will stand up to them for fear of their lives being ruined… but naturally if no one stands up, they'll just ruin all of our lives anyway

RAYPE! RAYPE! RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE!

OMG IT MAKES MY PUSSY TINGLED LIKE A BIG DICK IS RAMMING IN AND OUT OF IT WHENEVER I POINT MY FINGER AND SCREAM
RAYPE! RAYPE! RAYPE!

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/01/kamala-harris-presents-letter-claiming-kavanaugh-friend-repeatedly-raped-jane-doe-in-car/

The Senate Judiciary Committee questioned Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh last Wednesday regarding a letter delivered to Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) in which an anonymous woman claims she was repeatedly raped by the judge without providing any details to investigate.
According to committee transcripts released Sunday, the accuser, who signed the mysterious letter as “Jane Doe,” alleges Kavanaugh and a friend raped her “several times” after giving her a lift home from a party — making no attempt to claim a time or place for the lurid story.

The accuser claims Kavanaugh groped her, slapped her, and force her to perform sexual acts. “They forced me to go into the backseat and took 2 turns raping me several times each. They dropped me off 3 two blocks from my home,” the accuser wrote, claiming the pair told her, “No one will believe if you tell. Be a good girl.”

The letter, marked with the word “urgent,” did not include a return address, nor did it offer clues regarding the accuser’s background. “A group of white men, powerful senators who won’t believe me, will come after me” if I reveal the incident, the accuser wrote, prompting observers to speculate the sender could be a minority.

The accusation was met with a vehement denial from Kavanaugh, who characterized the allegation as nothing short of “ridiculous.”

“Nothing ever – anything like that, nothing,” the Supreme Court nominee told senators concerning the accusation. “I mean, that’s – the whole thing is just a crock, farce, wrong, didn’t happen, not anything close.”

Read the full letter below (Spaces added for easier reading):

Dear, Senator Grassley, et al.

The current situation regarding the accusations made by Dr. Ford against Brett Kavanaugh have prompted me to write you today. I have moved on with my life since he forced himself on me as well. The times were so different, and I didn’t expect to be taken seriously, embarrass my family, be believed at all. I was at a party with a friend. I had been drinking. She left with another boy, leaving me to find my own way home. Kavanaugh and a friend offered me a ride home. I don’t know the other boy’s name. I was in his car to go home. His friend was behind me in the backseat. Kavanaugh kissed me forcefully.

I told him I only wanted a ride home. Kavanaugh continued to grope me over my clothes, forcing his kisses on me and putting his hand under my sweater. ‘No,’ I yelled at him. The boy in the backseat reached around, putting his hand over my mouth and holding my arm to keep me in the car. I screamed into his hand. Kavanaugh continued his forcing himself on me. He pulled up my sweater and bra exposing my breasts, and reached into my panties, inserting his fingers into my vagina. My screams were silenced by the boy in the backseat covering my mouth and groping me as well. Kavanaugh slapped me and told me to be quiet and forced me to perform oral sex on him. He climaxed in my mouth. They forced me to go into the backseat and took turns raping me several times each.

They dropped me off two blocks from my home. ‘No one will believe if you tell. Be a good girl,’ he told me. Watching what has happened to Anita Hill and Dr. Ford has me petrified to come forward in person or even provide my name. A group of white men, powerful senators who won’t believe me, will come after me. Like Dr. Ford, I’m a teacher, I have an education, a family, a child, a home. I have credibility. Just because something happens a long time ago, because a rape victim doesn’t want to personally come forward, does not mean something can’t be true.

Jane Doe, Oceanside, California.

Attached: man_s_story_magazine_by_peterpulp-d8leoie.jpg (768x1040, 292.56K)

Attached: bb-5bb31c9204c44.jpeg (720x540, 89.99K)

Baste and red pilled

The American Bar Association isn't the arbiter of the US Supreme Court. The Constitution never once mentions the American Bar Association does it? These fucking kikes and their layers and layers of byzantine bullshit.

Attached: rabbi feels.png (250x235, 60.43K)

Let me help you:

Kavanaugh Hs mentored or assisted more women titan years he has been alive. They all signed a petition saying they wouldn’t imagine such conduct from him.

I hate Catholics as much as the next guy, and I would prefer at this point trump appointed another justice rather than continue this fight. But the fact remains that even if the allegations are true it is from a distant past and Kavanaugh has years of relevant and admirable experience behind him.

He may just be exactly the best possible fucking choice for the job. Literally the most qualified SCJ in my grandparents memory.

But if you live in the current year, that isn’t just unimportant but entirely irrelevant and perhaps even undesirable.

From day one I suspected fuckery and from day one I suspected 4d chess. Despite Brett potentially being the ideal SCJ I still think he will not be confirmed. This may or may not be because of the FBI investigation, I don’t know.

What I do know is that we have ample time for trump to nominate a female justice and the left will have fucking nothing to throw at her.

Pray for Kavanaugh and his family, and then pray for the US since trump will most likely nominate another (((catholic))).

But at least they will have a harder right slant than Kavanaugh, who was LITERALLY the best possible fucking selection for SC in a sane country.

Reminder: Even if the worst that turns up from this FBI investigation is thrown ice, Flake will still flake on his promise to vote yes on Kavanaugh.

Attached: jeff flake.png (445x609, 417.33K)

I>>12223178
I unironically hope so. We can’t do better than Brett, but we can be more strategic.

Yeah, that's the issue. Even if he still gets on the supreme court this was turned into a drain on Trump's political capital.
That said, one advantage here is that if Kavanaugh does get on the court, this will have radicalized him. The (((NYT))) and others are already saying that if he does get on the court, he'll have to recuse himself from all cases involving senate dems because of this.

Just to play double devils advocate:

There is damage in abandoning Brett by legitimizing the lefts most powerful weapon. While I don’t think Ford’s allegations have any merit it is totally clear to both supporters and detractors Brett had a wild youth (that most likely contained no rape)

Second: I kinda don’t think this would radicalize him so much as it would spur him to be even more of an even handed judge as before.

This isn’t a bad thing in a sane world, but it would be nice to battle insanity with imbalance I. Our favor than balance.

It is a sick, sad world that makes me type such a thing.

Agreed.

But on the second point, I think he's already been changed by this. Even Lindsey Graham was affected, 'boy you want power and by God I hope y'all never get it' and 'as a single white male from the South, I'm not going to shut up.'

Either way, remember that this is their fault, not ours. We never wanted any of this, they pushed and pushed until we had to react.

I thought this too brother. However this is not the case, I am surrounded by nearly 100% liberals in my day to day activity here in the middle of los angeles.

Liberal bros think

This kavanaugh thing has actually made me think that all is lost and that civil war is a necessity. I am to the point, and I am fully engulfed in the liberal psychology, where I think the gulf between ideals cannot be over come and I am willing to die fighting against the ideals the people around me, who many I consider friends, believe in.

To be clear I am not speaking about terrorism or murder, I am speaking about a good ol fashioned civil war, were both sides agree to rules of engagement and fight to the death.

0/10 dumbass

This is a joke, right?

They're NPCs, they're made to be moved around with or without their consents, they rationalize it after.

There's been a civil war going on for a while. The right is just asleep.