REMOVE! WOMENS! RIGHTS!

pic related is the Swedish all-woman feminist government wearing headscarfs in Iran while telling Sven back home to check his white male priviledge!

Attached: it-amp-039-s-okay-when-muslims-discriminate-against-women_o_7111379.jpg (800x800, 179.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ziomax.com/beyondmgtow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to reddit with your based faggot meme.

Don't remove kikes, anons. Remove women…that will solve all your problems. The state of the planet is not the kikes fault at all, its women's fault.
You know how you are enduring something hopelessly ironic?
When you realize that the fucking muslim fringe who literally fucks camels and can't figure out how two mud bricks go together or build a second story is giving you advice about how to live in your own nations and deal with your own people.
FUCK OFF SHITSKIN, WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF YOUR SEMITIC FUCKING IDEOLOGY IN OUR NATIONS

JUST fuck my country up

Reminder: Keep coddling women. Women are never to blame for their own behavior. Always blame men. Always blame kikes. Never hold women accountable for anything ever.

Attached: women_discouraged_-_sam_hyde.webm (1921x1231 4.72 MB, 1.84M)

Fuck off D&C kike. See above. We don't need your semitic advice to deal with our own people.

We tried to warn them.

Attached: feminismendgame.webm (320x240, 1.49M)

Sounds about right.

essentially this
basically /thread, nothing more needs to be said.
See you guys in the wastelands. Save one bullet for yourself!

kys ugly fat whore!
get off of Zig Forums and go fuck your husband or read to your huwite children.

A nigger working; get real…that is the fucking bus driver.

we wuz rocket scientists n shit

Blow it out your ass, kike. This is nothing but a D&C bait thread.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: WOMEN REPLACED BY BRAINDEAD GIRL 4 GOD - kopie.png (1625x1498, 1.24M)

Is this for real or are mods having a giggle?
kek'd anyway.

Attached: 1508203178883.png (573x509, 172.53K)

This is literally perfect.

>>>/b/8376766
>>>/b/8376810

vid is (((disinfo))), like the /b/ thread where those 2 redpilled posts came from

Hilliarous, he knows he’s just a Buss driver and is being used for diversity points.

They aren't, though.
Unironically.
Literally.
Whatever you want to call it to emphasise FACT.
They'll cut off their own daughter's clit and stitch her up so childbirth is a life-threatening risk, or they'll tolerate their daughters being strippers to pay for college for some pointless degree and useless job.
Both with equal enthusiasm.
Whatever shape society puts them in, they will become perfect advocates and enforcers of.
How can you not know this?

Attached: catcalls.png (540x672, 100.32K)

well yeah
that sums it up really
women, like children, reflect back what they see

been a while since i saw a feminism thread
is there any need anymore? seems like it's dying

Attached: abortion.jpg (640x456, 53.96K)

This is true, TO AN EXTENT.

This is why strong men, like hopefully all of you are, need to secure yourselves a fine woman and instill within her the truths behind the subversion of society. Since I've been pilled, I've imparted the ability to reason and see past the shilling and virtue signaling onto my wife, and she is excellent at keeping the fallacies pushed by the children of Satan at bay. A woman needs a strong and principled man or else they suffer in a jew-poisoned society. It's really sad, and what is sadder is that men are not stepping up to the challenge directly. It's a fault that many of us share.

OY VEY HOW DID THE JEWISH CORPORATE EDITORS AND PRODUCERS LET THIS ONE SLIP THROUGH

its better to beat the dead horse to make sure it stays dead, rather than assume its dead and get trampled by it later.

One of the more profound perspectives I've heard on sexual dynamics and general decay of the West:

>ziomax.com/beyondmgtow.html

I do NOT agree with everything he says but it is some heavy hitting stuff.