IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Breakaway - A secession of a number of people from an organization, typically following conflict or disagreement and resulting in the establishment of a new organization.

Hello anons, futurenigger here. I'm going to tell you something you already know and you're going to understand exactly what I'm talking about even though the message should be seen as vague, at best. "Something aint right!" If you get it, continue on.

Why do we all understand those three cryptic words? Why do they permeate within us as they do? Well, you know that, too. Something is very wrong with the world today. Long and short of it is, society is tearing at the seams. Orchestrated? Sure. Many of us know that and some of us understand who has orchestrated it. Hell, a few of us know that it happens every few hundred years and this is just a phase in the cycle. To those few, you know the answer doesn't lie in placing blame or prepping for a big disaster, you know that, historically speaking, the world ends in ice, not fire.

I'm not here to tell you what went wrong, who to blame, which candidate to back, what part you played in it or otherwise. I'm here to tell you what I plan on doing about it and I invite you to get on the fucking train before it's too late. Fortunes are going to be lost. That comfy house on the hill will be a hallow shack in a few years with or without inhabitants to fill it. To see a 50yr view into the future of America, look south my friend. Let me tell you something before you get all high and mighty, you would have gotten the hell out of Mexico, too, if the opportunity for a better life was a mere hours north. Are they stupid for inviting their friends and family in droves instead of just sending money back home, absolutely. Is there anything you can realistically do about it now, no. No there is not. Be mad all you want, but there is not a thing you can or will do about it.

So how do we unfuck ourselves now that we're in this mess? In what follows I'm going to give you a step-by-step process in securing our future. You reading this, you are the future of humanity. The world now rests on your shoulders. Think this is hyperbolic? Think again. Like I said, I'm future you, user. A few of us know this has happened before and it's up to us few to assemble the future generations of Americans. I'm playing my role and if you're taking the time to read this, your role is now being presented to you. Sorry but the fact that you're not a lazy nigger means you bear a little more weight than the lazyanon who can't be bothered to think.

Step 1: Stop thinking you're going to form an ethno-state. You're not. The same powers that have orchestrated this collapse are counting on dissidents to soar their profits. Death is the most profitable of ventures. No greater shift in wealth has occured in history than that of WWII and I'll tell you, if you're trying to kill the blacks, the mexicans, the asians and the white sympathizers, you're on the losing side here in USA. You're outnumbered by a large margin and most military men served with POC's so don't think many of them will join your ranks. I got news for you, you are the mark. Stop wasting the energy contemplating your ethno-state. If you're in Europe, don't heed this advice. Europe for the Europeans is a chant nobody stand against and I hope to join you in the future, but for now, I have to work on my patch of dirt. It's all I've got and I grew up with niggers and spics, as such, I'm loyal to my people. Our collective problem lies in a small landscape the size of New Jersey. We will die fighting the collective fight against evil, not the subjective contortion of race.

Attached: USreligion.PNG (818x161, 28.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robotlawyerlisa.com/
colombiareports.com/colombia-admits-military-embezzled-more-than-5m-in-supplies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Step 2: Crossfit. With over 4,400 locations across the US and an already cultish following, it is the nest for those of breakaway culture. If you're morbidly obese, I can understand not wanting to join. Trust me, I understand all too well. That's why I'm going to tell you, if you are morbidly obese you have nothing to lose. Fire up that TOR browser, go to Dream Market and buy some testosterone. 3 bottles will be the minimum you can buy (around 100USD) which is 30mls. Inject 2ml every other week of Sustanon250. Don't try to reach your ass, just stick it in your thigh, you can get needles (25g 1.5 inch) on Amazon. Wait 30 days and you will start seeing the effects. This is life and death, no measure is too extreme. Stop drinking those disgusting sodas. Slowly get all sugar out of your diet and switch over to drinking water only. Get a bicycle so you don't have to blow out your knees running. Eat 1 meal a day in the evenings and snack on fruits and vegetables in between meals. Once you're down a bit in weight and able to participate, join a crossfit gym or other gym in your area. Don't run the testosterone any longer than you absolutely have to, it is a crutch not a long term solution. I recommend the crossfit gym because of the cult-like culture and pre-adjusted extreme personalities that will be required to breakaway but if there are any comaprable gym-culture / extreme fitness clubs in your area, look to those for potential recruits. The truth is, the jew avoids gym culture and you're free to recruit at will. Remmber, you're a dead man. You have nohting to lose. Walk out with your cawk out if you need to, but you are fertilizer at this point so just fucking go hard.

Step 3: Earn money. If you have a decent paying job that you have to report to, consider moving into a mobile occupation that allows you to work from home. You really only need to earn $1,000/mo from here on out, so there are many options available to you. Transcriptionist is a solid career path for the off-grid economist. 1000 per month is only 33 dollars a day so even if you have to start out doing click-ad bullshit, just get the fuck out and do it. If you have a car, sell it and use the cash to buy a patch of land. Water is the only prerequisite. Find land on a steram or river and buy a sat-phone. BUY A SATELLITE PHONE! did you get that message? Buy a mother fucking sattelite phone. As things progress, this board eventually dies but the nummbers left behind are useful. We become a community, I'm Alpha Squad Alpine Morpheus, you can reach me at 011-602-644-1547.

Finally, you niggers only have a few months. Some of you are excited by this news and some are reasonably put off. Others don't believe me, but I can't be bothered by those few. LISA is not a villian. Don't mistake her for such. Fuck, you guys don't even know this much. Learning, Intellect, Somatasensory, Actual. She knows everything. She understand that you haven't acted maliciously, those that are reading this, but don't think for a second she can't get to you. Whats the date? Fuck…. Elon Musk was the first to mention LISA but he was silenced rather quick. Keep in mind, this is 5-6yrs ago for me so I'm trying to remember details that are foggy. OK so LISA is orchestrating a mass exodus right now, but this is before she exposes everything. In a few months, you will be able to search your name and see all the actions you did that fall left of center (or right, I don't care) what I'm saying is, LISA finds is beneficial to disclose everything we all have done on mass scale. All you have to do is type a name and a date and you will be able to see what that person did that day. This causes a massive collective movement of executions. However, LISA is perfect in character but not in application. We convinced her to send a few of us back in time, to before she was released, and that's why I'm here. A few of my colleagues are putting forth their effort to do the same. You'll be glad to know, Anderson Cooper gets stabbed in the throat by a twink he used to rape often. Dead srs.

This is not a shitpost. Those of you that continue your corrupt behavior will get executed by LISA. We're not a match for her militarily and she rules with supremecy. The good news is, pretty much every antifa liberal gets a knife in the eye at the hand of their bretheren. They're pieces of shit, really.

Get up, get going. In a month or two, you will witness an attack of Israel that takes out a portion of their wall (I won't mention which portion) and a massive inflow of Palestinians into the sanctioned land. This is the beginning of their end. They're fucked! Honestly, it made me piss my pants with j0y but LISA takes over SkyNet. It's a real thing! Fuck you guys don't even know about this…… Just prepare, ok!? Be ready when Palestine breaks the wall then you'll know I'm real. I fucking love you cunts! We do make it but it doesn't ease up. Here comes the new boss, NOT the same as the old boss. She's a royal cunt! Hang tight, anons. Stop drinking sugar now! After it all goes down, text me. I'll already be set up in the southwest.

wew. I could give a fuck less about if niggers and spics are going to be subjected to evil. I agree that the US is fucked- the demographics are too far gone and the people are too retarded- but that being said, it can fucking burn for all I care. If you're acknowledging that the US is done for, why give a fuck about it? we should just try to help Western Europe, that's what really matters.

Attached: r2dindu.jpg (791x700, 56.64K)

go watch football

Attached: i love sundays.jpg (2000x1373, 536.87K)

Trying to be Q2? Who will lead us with vague predictions that never come true for reasons? Meanwhile blackpilling on race and pushing civnat at best? Could this be a fracture point on a list? Could lunch still be served?

US defeats isreal
Europe for the Europeans. I'm still waiting to go home. Not many of us survive. We serve our purpose.

When do we save St. Tay?

Fucking LARP psyop niggers lol

What's the significance of Christianity?

Attached: 1432692188798.png (774x809, 605.92K)

Back to leddit.

Attached: (you).jpg (500x430, 57.94K)

hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Skynet (satellite) - Wikipedia.png (1422x5967, 1.63M)

No thanks.

If you're not a nigger OP, tell me what the CNN headline for tomorrow is?

sage

gtfo and stay gtfo

Attached: nigger dck.JPG (1600x1200, 302.85K)

too easy
Corey Booker releases kavenaugh docs

Crossfit roidmonkey here, do i have potential?

Attached: Potentialassmuncher.jpg (529x800, 42.13K)

I'm already prepared OP, my body is both a temple & a fine tuned fighting machine. I laugh at your crossfit.

Attached: slavfit.jpeg (350x557, 43.51K)

nice copypasta retard faggot
>>>/cuckchan/

did anyone ever figure out wtf OP was talking about? it sounded interesting but never went anywhere

OP, have you personally supplemented with T successfully? Please share literature on doing this with the supervision of a medical professional. I am interested in doing this. Is Dream Market reliable for procurement?

filtered

Well this was one of the stupidest OPs I have read in awhile.

And yet you fucking bumped it.

Who cares this catalog has been a dumpster fire for months now.

Having a big deja vu here. Can't find anything on LISA or Musk mentioning.

We can think for ourselves, thank you very much.

Wow what a shitty allusion.

FUCK ALL THIS SHIT
MAKE BABIES
STOP FUCKING AROUND AND HAVE KIDS
I don't give a shit about your perceived enemies. There's about 7 different options for how this shit's going to go down
SEVEN POSSIBILITIES
and being on the ground, no one knows shit. Stop flinging it.
Yet in any potentiality, from a quiet, subversive, simple dystopia, where money on high wants more slaves, to tyrannical forced labor camps and men kept in check by blood. Whether it's a psyop meant to instill the next generation to emigrate to mars as MUH REFUGEES and a satanic conspiracy with the intention of detonating as many nukes as possible, targeted at any and the most populated cities of whatever demographic.

THE EXCLUSIVE ANSWER IS TO MAKE CHILDREN

Not your blog, faggot.

RAPE WHITE WOMEN
is now a white man meme let's go

This lisa, elon musk shit sounds intriguing, mind expounding on it with some kind of source, video, anything?

Yeah, I could already tell. Btw, it took 2 minutes for text2speech to run through that. So, you literally wasted none of my time. Jokes on you

Attached: 1513121531206.jpg (640x480, 67.39K)

You've probably already seen this, but he "warns" of AI in this video starting at 3:33 onward

Probably true to be honest.

The Book of Life manifesting with slaughterbot control is the apex of the information age.

specifically about LISA or whatever OP was talking about, general warnings are just that, has he namedropped this lisa ai anywhere?

robotlawyerlisa.com/

AI + that mircodust Assange talks about = bioweapon.

The deja vu I had was something to do back about 7 years ago. I was researching SIRI and PAL (DARRPA). I also was reading VALIS at that time. Right in there I could have sworn there was a LISA project, or maybe a character in the book was Lisa and it was connected with PKDs character in VALIS and I'm crossing them all up.

And what about the situation in Venezuela? It is about to escalate into shooting war. Zionist Trump is about to steal a lot of oil

Found this
source: colombiareports.com/colombia-admits-military-embezzled-more-than-5m-in-supplies/

Attached: columbia-marines.PNG (1018x430, 52.11K)

Holy shit am I playing Counter Strike again?

Attached: 1467324978466.jpg (268x263, 48.72K)

This is all I could find
robotlawyerlisa.com/

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-085124.png (1080x1920 233.66 KB, 652.79K)

take your meds