Trump Signs New Spending Deal to Avoid Shutdown. No Wall Funding Again

No Wall Funding For You Goyim

cnbc.com/2018/09/28/trump-signs-spending-bill-to-avert-shutdown-despite-border-wall-frustration.html

Another day, another cuck out.

Attached: Capture.PNG (561x440, 45.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalnewsradio.com/budget/2018/09/latest-trump-signs-spending-plan-avoiding-shutdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You son of a bitch, you beat me by seconds.

Trump signs spending plan, avoiding government shutdown

>federalnewsradio.com/budget/2018/09/latest-trump-signs-spending-plan-avoiding-shutdown/

>But the passage — which avoids a shutdown before the elections that will determine control of Congress — also comes without significant new funding for Trump’s long-promised and long-stalled wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, a fact he’s called “ridiculous.”

>“I want to know, where is the money for Border Security and the WALL in this ridiculous Spending Bill, and where will it come from after the Midterms?” Trump tweeted last week, saying Republicans “MUST FINALLY GET TOUGH!” against Democrats who he said are obstructing law enforcement and border security.
Yeeeeeah, you didn't have to sign this Donnie, you could have held this over them and won on it, but you cucked, and now you're not going to see funding for your wall anytime soon.

Holy shit, really!? The Republicucks said it might hurt them in the midterms if they were forced to approve wall funding? NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
But this Blasey Ford shit, this is no issue, right? Gotta hear her truth, afterall!

NO SHIT!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x757, 1.3M)

Empty rhetoric.

Oh, renewed resolve goyim! Clearly, once the midterms are over, and he simultaneously has less capacity to pressure the Republicucks AND a chance at losing seats that will make it even harder for him to win, the likelihood of getting funding for that wall can only increase!

why
why
why
WHY
Oh, right, because you're prepping for a war with Iran to help you win in 2020 because you've SO THOROUGHLY soured your base.

WHY
FUCKING WHY

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x840, 1.2M)

Because Democrats wanted it and Trump is a little bitch.

All politics are just theater to keep dumb golems occupied. You invest emotions and time into these rich Republicans and Democrats who don't give a fuck about you because you are stupid. Just accept that. Stop spamming bullshit nobody fucking cares about every single day. It's going to be the same shit tomorrow. You gonna take the bait like the blue pilled cuck kike loving faggot you are or you gonna grow some balls? Oh wait, I know what you are gonna do. You are gonna complain that the world is corrupt, then your solution is going to be doing everything you can to gain more power in the world because you are a fraud. Sad. You are the exact clone of the Redditor libtard narcissist you are just in your other personality. You have never spent one day entertaining the thought that everything you believe is wrong. Let's put it this way, you find a problem with society, you try something to solve it (omg we have to gossip about celebrities and rich people and talk shit on the libturds), your solution fails, then you wake up the next day and do the exact same shit because you are not in this to solve problems, you are just in this to con your way to the top. Good luck with that one faggot. Let me know how having zero humility and watching the glowing screen for eternity works out for you. I'll be evolving, studying every angle, and winning like I always do. Looking forward to the day when you inevitble start searching like a fiending dog for any bread crumbs I left behind while traveling my superior path. You will respond with something lazy, like LIBTARD, SHILL, or YOU ARE JUST MAD HILARY LOST. Its because you are both dumb and broken. I literally used words to destroy your entire psyche. Kill yourself and speed up there process. How does it feel to get banished on an anonymous message board? I didn't even read what you posted but the few buzzwords I caught were enough to tell you are Golem B, perfectly serving your money worshiping kike masters like your supposed enemy who you telepathically collude with Golem A. To solve problems you solve them, you don't sit around like a pathetic cuckold nigger waiting four years for the creator of your problem to solve that problem by winning a fake election.

Wow who would have guessed? Already some expert analysis from delusional brainwashed fucktard.

A very complex issue: the us economy. A pyramid scheme, but for the fuck of it let's analyze the scraps left out for the stupid golem slaves. What do you have to say user?

"Fuckin democrats dude The democrats. Ugu the LeBron James niggerhoopers lost to the Jew York squeaksqueaks. Ugh this is sports. My team is more better. Ugh I'm better. Because we won more championsshipelections. "

Wow the democrats. Your analysis of a very complex situation is pointing your finger and screaming democrats. Groundbreaking. You are the reincarnation of Plato.

nice copy pasta

Holy fucking shit kill yourselves you fucking kikes. Pol does not and WILL NOT support your fashy based neocon kike lover.

Bots are out in full force tonight.

Oh hi there (((Evan Clay))), working overtime?

This one is definitely malfunctioning.

Attached: Yeah. Yeeeaaaaah..png (1424x2274, 3.86M)

Attached: F03CC4DB-6536-4E41-9097-63C49A55D624.jpeg (1242x1716, 310.16K)

How did the blood taste from the infant that you just circumcised, Chaim?

This was disproven the day some kike shill started spamming about it. You sound like a boomer with your schitzo shit, fucking kike nigger.

Bad bot. Execute code back_to_cuckchan.

Attached: bahleaf wahmen.jpg (768x768, 142.93K)

No one knew funding was so complicated

Attached: B19C4D72-FC7D-46FA-9720-3576CC4B2C73.gif (220x186, 395.6K)

Women don't lie, they tell esoteric truths :^3

your right, and it was proven instead that it was iphones. i wonder what the primary demographic of iphone users is.

I bought my mexiAryan gf an iPhone 2 years ago.

Whites because niggers and spics can’t afford $500 phones. Nice try though Schlomo, you wouldn’t know who owns what living in Tel-Aviv.

Attached: th.jpg (400x400, 25.16K)

==SAGE== for being a filtho Shillstienowitzbergman.

Folks, this is rudimentary smear-merchantry at its finest. A calculated moment when the FBI is about to shit over the left from last week. Before the elections, Yeshua Shekleman here is trying to demoralize, to insinuate that you shouldn't even try to vote, to insinuate that nothing will change. The funny thing is that when you read the subtitle of the OP, this Jew isn't even trying to hide himself. He is openly calling you FUCKING:

GOYIM

You are the most disgusting creature to have ever breathed God's air.

Attached: qgc.jpg (745x561, 96.04K)

Oh look, someone else was posting on cuckchan recently.

[spoiler]i speak for Zig Forums[/spoiler
a little defensive right out of the gate aren't we?

Attached: Benji Got BTFO on Fox Tonight.webm (720x480, 3.38M)

I fucking swear when these people post.

Attached: Untitled.png (793x905, 685.94K)

They're Kushnerbots. Jew boy jewed out and went with the cheap ones.

Not how this works, are you seriously trying to pass yourself off as a different user than the OP? Totally authentic.

I'm still here, satan.

Yeah, but wall was just a metaphor to begin with. It was never meant to be build in real life. It's just esoterics to help Americans find their inner strength.

And you got that screen cap how, exactly?

What's the race of that female?

Good question.

Attached: Untitled.png (281x541, 66.71K)

Lol yeah I recognize you, I know exactly what your play is. Won't tell you how. I'm reporting this thread for massive shill activity, and mods will probably anchor or delete it. Not worth spending any more time here.

Remember to sage, people.

I don't get it

The wall is just an esoteric metaphor for dinner peace when the universe is testing you

I am still fucking awestruck that the kikes at Faux Jews gave that weasely little fuck a show on Sunday primetime.

Thankfully my Boomer father can't watch it anymore because, thanks to my mockery, he can't help but start laughing whenever he hear's Bengi's voice and eventually has to turn the channel before he hurts himself laughing.
Hah, a year ago, my dad thought I was crazy for not liking Jews.
Now, he can't see a Jewish name without letting out a mocking "OY VEY FELLOW GOYIM!".

You took the words right out of my mouth. This really is an underrated post.

Stop insulting white women or you will have to face me esoterically

Outdated, corny, beaten to the ground, millennial white bread humor finally reaches the boomer crowd.

I knew an ICE bro that looked exactly like him. He was always skipping work which is how I got to know him. I wish more adults were like him.

Haha that webm

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
—As You Like It, Act II Scene VII

Attached: apartheidadvert.webm (480x360, 7.09M)

I like how Ol' Benji conveniently forgot to mention their new nation-state law that they get to have, while proclaiming it's racist for everyone else to have. OY VEY.

No, but I would build the wall with my own hands (an esoteric metaphor for working on bettering one's self)

Attached: Anti-Semitism - Its True, But Don't Say It Goy.jpg (3936x7912, 5.18M)

Hmmm…. Well, I guess I can just toss you over when its done.

I don't think you understand how difficult it is to run a country. Even though the wall is running its course, he also promised in bringing white immigrants (which is more important than a wall). You have to understand that most of the whites coming to live into the US come through the border (those that use airplanes for the same purpose tend to go to European countries).

Nice Hitler dubs, maybe the answers to those question can be found if you ask around your community. This is what makes white communities so fun, you can interact with the people there and get warm and positive answers.

Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP, okay?
"Y-Y-You don't know how hard it is!" is just fucking mealy-mouthed faggotry from a sycophant, or someone LARPing as one.

1. The wall is not happening - he got less $2bil for it and I suspect even that is bullshit in some sense.
2. He has brought in an INSANE amount of LEGAL non-White immigrants, ON TOP OF the illegals that are coming in to boot.
I dunno what the fuck that's even supposed to be, except some REALLY awful sycophantic shilling or just lazy-as-fuck LARPing as such.

Politics cannot be a theater because theater is for faggots. Unless your post was an esoteric metaphor, you're wrong.

Read that Nixon quote about the grove.

That was me acting as a mouthpiece for my community user - none of us know why the fuck he's doing that, because none of what he's doing does much to benefit Whites.

For what? There's no imminent military threat against the US, besides those being created by Trump and the jewish cabal who controls him.
aka non-White health insurance.
What the fuck do they do that's of benefit to me and mine?

Dude, the wall was just an esoteric metaphor. No need to kvetch like a Barbara shill.
Many people are saying that the trade deficit with Canada will reverse.

kys
Nobody cares, nigger.

Go back to Mexico, with your "esoteric" non-White faggotry.

Experts can be wrong, around 2001 or 2002 there was an expert who told the American people that airplane fuel melted the steel. Maybe he was pretending to be retarded.

Many people in the MGTOW community cannot wait until waifu bots become a thing.

How many kids will you have with your waifu?

Without conflict our lives would be very boring my abstract friend. An apex predator must always be ruthless. It is only natural that people who backstab, lie, and cheat come into prominence more and more as civilization advances.

Those who can't be ruthless are destined to be slaves. There are plenty of slaves perfectly happy with the state of affairs, as long as they are allowed to survive. They will rebel only when it is too late for them.

But there is another camp of people who survive and procreate based on sheer luck and competence. I ask you mister blackpill, do you really think such people can be exterminated?

Fuck off nigger. Reported.

Isn't Evan Clay a guy that sells cars on late night television?

Listen faggot, the wall was an esoteric metaphor for building up inner strength despite the challenges of the modern world. Just because you cannot get a job doesn't mean you must lack the courage to do the right thing!

Why do the mods allow you to shill like this?
Is it because you're one of them?

Attached: esoteric borderjumper.jpg (2412x3096, 1.39M)

Checked for answer the fucking questions, bean.

You're so paranoid. If I was a mod, Zig Forums would forever be changed. Also, I would be making sure 8/pol/ hits the news.

< vote for Hillary, because you would totally be having this financial recovery regardless

I'm not a fucking beaner, you fucking nigger.

No offense if you're actually black

jejjed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (697x802, 97.16K)

You're just enthusing esoterically.

Are ameriindians the real Israelites?

Homo

Checked for yes, you are, you fucking beaner scum. The evidence is right there.
Unless you're going to try to tell us it was some OTHER faggot using the same failed-forced-meme that only you use that was kvetching about how spic-women were 'Whiter'.

Who said you were a mod?
I just implied you were an awful shill the shit-tier mods protect.
You sure jumped to deny that quickly. Little defensive maybe? Little paranoid?

Oh boy and now he called in some help… Now this thread will be all "muh esoteric mexican White Nazis bro!" and "MUH ECONOMICS".
So sick of this shit…

Daily Reminder
Demographics are the only thing that matters - demographics are destiny. Everything else is secondary.

KEK

Almonds = activated

< demographics are everything
Strategy. First 14. Then 88. Can't have 88 without 14. Got it? Kikes get it. That's why Maher wants to put whites in the poorhouse, and literally admitted it. He didn't admit the reason. His explanation is exactly like yours. That poverty, he explains to his audience, would lead to the people rallying around whatever-the-hell-motivates-them, which, in the case of the left is leftwing policies coming into place. Here, you are exactly like Maher - (((you))) tell us that (((you))) are sure that just a little while in the oven will do whites some good, namely, to get whatever-the-hell-this-group-wants, you just copy paste that shit, same as Maher. Ever mindful is the conman of the desires of his mark.

Attached: candidate_vs_president.webm (640x360, 12M)

I'm just annoyed by your seemingly constant presence on this board. Your esoteric meme caught on with exactly nobody, so you're the only one who uses it, and you use it all over the place, usually while doing this same shit-tier shilling thing you're doing right now, because you're not White (or LARPing as a spic), so you can be picked out like the muddy outsider you inherently will always be, and when called upon it, you retreat behind a strawman of denial of the fact that your meme never went anywhere (despite much effort).
I accused you of being a shill the mods protected, not a mod. I get it, you're ESL, but try to keep up.

What's the Mexican equivalent of almonds?
Peanuts = Chili-Limed ???

Oh and then here comes your little buddy.
What insane nonsense will come forward next, after that insane retarded opening of wordsalad you just dished out.
>(((you))) tell us that (((you))) are sure that just a little while in the oven will do whites some good
What the fuck are you talking about?

I said this:
Do you agree, yes or no? Simple yes or no question, and the correct answer should be obvious.

I didn't want a wall anyhow. I like mass beheadings, mass rapes, mass graves in the desert, killer drugs coming in across the border, and competing for low wage jobs by telling my hiring agent I'll do the job for even less than he's paying.

For those new to politics, op's operation here is what's called "flogging". A common shilling operation is "poll flogging," which is where the shill uses a poll to help perpetuate a situation of low poll numbers (or high ones). Polling becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy.

The goal here is to "flog" the absence of progress on the wall. The absence of progress is due, precisely, to Congress, and the RINO boys, and particularly their kike connections.

But, according to op, who is obviously here to undermine your entire life, its goals, white people, our interests, our dreams, our aspirations, our hopes, the reason why Trump hasn't succeeded is precisely himself, not others.

This is generally a tell indicating a kike is behind the post. They will tell you kike control X, but pretend kikes totally don't control Y, or ignore the implication, which is obvious, of total control.

A more probable situation is that the kikes have lost control of Trump, and this has lead to this very thread, and Soros' money put to the shilling.

I think I broke your little buddy 'esoteric' mexicunt bro.

I genuinely have no idea which person you're insulting, because you're so an outsider.

I do wonder though… Which kikes, exactly, are inhibiting Trump?

The ones he put in power?
The ones he keeps in power?
Or the ones he's related to?

I just want some specificity, ya know? Introduce that into the algorythmn next time round.

And I know what you are. You're someone who grew up in a hassidic household.

Female. And full of hatred for the white people who will stuff your cunt in an oven.

Well, that's pretty smart of you, actually keek

Mass beheadings is an esoteric metaphor for White Sharia.

the ones that own the media, the banks, and the US political system all hate him. as well as all the international jews fucking with europe.

but i bet youre happy about that you filthy kike.

Attached: TEW10.jpg (800x800 84.3 KB, 79.32K)

In our country - which is utterly unlike your levantine country - we have what we refer to as a "system of checks and balances". This means that the President can only sell the public on an agenda, but it is up to Congress to act, specifically to fund, such things. And he can do very little to change this, and there is a literature a mile long detailing all of this.

But such a curious gaslight, and gaslighting is so easy for the (((ignorant))), to deny basic civics!

"Congress controls the purse strings."

I think Mnuchin is the one who wrote the anonymous op ed. He talked about tribalism, and he used a phrase that reminds one of Shakespeare's Caesar: "honorable men".

Remember Shakespeare in the Park? Brutus. Brutus is psychological identity of the democrat. You will see this coming up over and over.

Consider #MeToo

how is this different from #EtTu ?

Faux Jews hates Trump? Breitberg hates Trump?
I don't think so user.

Women can ONLY be trusted if there are consequences for them.

Like when the President gets checked like a bitch when he tries to exercise his legally-defined executive power?

Attached: 1st Amendment_.jpg (1272x2864, 1.04M)

You must be really gullible then.
That sounds accurate given what I've seen of you.

How old are you? Well, let me put it another way: How many years over 40/under 18 are you?

The "don't vote"-meme is getting a lot of play, I have to figure out a flow-chart to mock that shit.

Attached: women-n.jpg (672x708, 132.65K)