Brit/pol/ #2901: Tommeh Edition

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Tommy Robinson faces up to two years in prison after judges rule him in contempt of court
Tommy Robinson faces up to two years in prison after being found in contempt of court for livestreaming outside a grooming trial
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-guilty-prison-contempt-edl-old-bailey-protests-a8990256.html

Tommy Robinson battle bus gets parking ticket outside Old Bailey
The fine was issued as Robinson attended the committal hearing where he is accused of contempt of court by filming defendants in a sex abuse trial in breach of a reporting ban, outside Leeds Crown Court in May 2018
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7216903/Tommy-Robinsons-battle-bus-gets-parking-ticket-outside-Old-Bailey.html

Jaguar Land Rover will build electric cars in the UK despitedespitedespitedespitedespitedespite
Car manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover will start building electric cars in its Castle Bromwich factory, in Birmingham
news.sky.com/story/jaguar-land-rover-unveils-plans-to-build-first-electric-car-in-uk-despite-brexit-worries-11757072

400 ex-prisoners and homeless from Poland to work for 50p-a-day
Europe's biggest slave gang picked up around 400 ex-cons and alcoholics in Poland and brought them to Britain to work for as little as 50p a day, while they creamed off £2million in profits and drove around in flashy cars
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7216565/UK-s-largest-modern-slavery-ring-smashed.html

Fury as House of Lords votes to block no deal Brexit ‘it’s a political ruse!’
PEERS last night backed a Parliamentary move to "stop Brexit". They voted by 245 to 99, a majority of 146, in favour of setting up a joint committee of peers and MPs to examine the potential costs of a no-deal departure from the EU
express.co.uk/news/uk/1148997/brexit-news-no-deal-house-of-lords-vote

Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay makes shock admission about ‘no deal Brexit recession’
BREXIT Secretary Stephen Barclay stunned Sky News’ Beth Rigby after making a shock revelation about the possibility of a “no deal Brexit recession.”
express.co.uk/news/uk/1148968/Brexit-news-update-latest-Stephen-Barclay-no-deal-Boris-Johnson-Jeremy-Hunt

'Thank God we’re leaving!' Widdecombe speech stuns 'undemocratic' European Parliament
BREXIT PARTY MEP Ann Widdecombe delivered a stunning tirade in the European Parliament as she shamed the “undemocratic” bloc
express.co.uk/news/uk/1148981/Brexit-news-Ann-Widdecombe-speech-video-Brexit-Party-European-Parliament

Extinction Rebellion climate change protestors vow to shut down Heathrow
Blueprints drawn up by the group show protestors want to use drones to shut down Europe's busiest airport this summer in a campaign to stop the construction of a third runway
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7214123/Extinction-Rebellion-protestors-shut-Heathrow-two-weeks-flying-pink-toy-drones.html

Senior Iranian politician warns Iran has a 'duty' to seize a British oil tanker if the vessel intercepted by marines in the Mediterranean is not released
Mohsen Rezaee, secretary of Iran's Expediency Discernment Council and commander in the Revolutionary Guards, said it was Iran's 'duty' to retaliate after Royal Marines and Gibraltar police intercepted the Grace 1 tanker on Thursday
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7216267/Iran-accuses-Britain-piracy-tanker-seized-Gibraltar.html

Russia plans to tow nuclear power station to the Arctic despite environmental campaigners branding it a 'floating Chernobyl'
The Akademik Lomonosov, dubbed the 'floating Chernobyl' by its critics, has been under construction for almost two decades and is headed for the small Arctic port town of Pevek
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7197749/Russia-plans-tow-floating-Chernobyl-nuclear-power-station-Arctic.html

Staffordshire Hoard was discovered 10 years ago
Their find, on July 5, 2009, became an international sensation and was sold off to museums, leaving the men rich
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7215241/Staffordshire-Hoard-discoverers-war-ten-years-3-3m-haul.html

'We're anti-influencer': ice-cream truck makes Instagram 'stars' pay double
Joe Nicchi has had enough of self-proclaimed influencers wanting free cones for publicity. Now he’s the one going viral
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/03/ice-cream-los-angeles-instagram-influencers

'Racism is not going to help us': Buttigieg slaps down man who man who said black people should 'stop committing crimes and doing drugs' to cut crime
Footage shows him responding to the heckler: 'Sir, I think that racism is not going to help us get out of this'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7216703/Buttigieg-slaps-man-said-black-people-stop-committing-crimes.html

Attached: D-uUvmUXoAA0o63.jpg (108.17 KB, 600x1200)
Attached: D-uSHSYXoAAeU3e.jpg (39 KB, 680x382)
Attached: D-uRxvPX4AA7cf0.jpg (82.29 KB, 900x563)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/463459-eva-kor-auschwitz-survivor-deceased/
archive.fo/Yv2t4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-48881237
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7217367/Chinas-PLA-conducts-new-live-fire-military-drill-near-Hong-Kong.html
twitter.com/hashtag/OppressedByTheEU?src=tren
edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2019/06/28/podshare-san-francisco-rent-housing-bunk-bed-zw-orig.cnn-business/video/playlists/business-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=owrhKIN3Y90
youtube.com/watch?v=4GyOQj5IREk
youtube.com/watch?v=UASfXSQ015U
youtube.com/watch?v=TKfS5zVfGBc
youtube.com/watch?v=XPlvqDu7PYI
youtube.com/watch?v=IIrCDAV3EgI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7217263/Poland-set-SCRAP-income-tax-people-26-stop-flow-young-people-EU.html
express.co.uk/news/royal/1149758/archie-christening-meghan-markle-prince-harry-date-queen
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/05/make-language-gcse-exams-easier-stop-dying-private-school-chief/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-48888893
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-contempt-court-case-grooming-gang-trial-huddersfield-a8990436.html
youtu.be/6ueklvzfCtY?t=886
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219229/Ex-MI6-boss-warns-UK-going-political-nervous-breakdown.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7218555/Facebook-removes-Make-America-White-group-sprung-Disney-cast-Halle-Bailey.html
express.co.uk/news/world/1150014/iran-uk-supertanker-middle-east-crisis-gulf-pacific-voyager-grace-1-gibraltar
twitter.com/owenbroadcast/status/1146904121678733312

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

SHE'S PICKED THE WRONG WARTHOG

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

yeah yeah the money just w-went somewhere
they were told their business was legal
I called it earlier, Brothels are allowed to operate, they must have pissed off (((someone))) high up

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

House of Lords needs to go. Tired of their noncense.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

It all needs to go, burn it all to the ground.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

that kike who shilled for McD's died
rt.com/news/463459-eva-kor-auschwitz-survivor-deceased/

It's too much.

Attached: -14.gif (336.11 KB, 400x364)

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Imagine banging this out at full volume at pride, forgive me but I forgot how enterainingly bad the mac lads were

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

muh nugs

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

died shilling for globohomo
a fitting end for a jew

Attached: holocaust-auschwitz-mcds.png (341.95 KB, 636x1000)

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

this EVERYTHING is infiltrated, unnecessary or entirely useless

Attached: 3b622e30c59c951a4eddbe39f011e6b686e437c12d2ca74d828ed38d89a839c0.jpg (265.54 KB, 1342x1920)

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

ywlts BBC documentaries start to look like that 2014 era troll video mocking murimutt documentaries

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Macc Lads sang the official Zig Forums anthem tbh

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

Think of how many council jobs there are completely pointless.

Attached: bj,m.png (80.77 KB, 978x804)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

what a time to be alive unlike her

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

be me age ~10
meet some gypsies for the first time
they seem friendly and white enough
play football with gypsy kids
realise something is off
they are waiting for their big brothers to turn up
see three big lads running towards me
"haha they gunna beat the shit out of you and steal all your shit"
get the hell out of there narrowly avoiding getting caught

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

carrying out regular shealth and safety inspections to ensure the site is compliant
health and safety for what? gypsies litterally set up in fields outside council houses, making sure theres no dog shit on the floor so they enjoy their stay more?

Attached: 1527954331669.jpg (67.77 KB, 690x497)

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

it's the degenerate side of youtube again

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

think they're saying it's allowed as long as there is no people trafficking, and he was caught twice for this
He was arrested in 2003 following the discovery of a trafficked girl at Dolly Mixtures.
"He was interviewed again and warned that if he continued to run the brothels he might be further prosecuted."
But another investigation was launched after a Lithuanian girl known as Rita who worked at the brothel was found to have been trafficked into the country by a gang of Albanians.
The court heard how Barnett was arrested after Rita was rescued by two Polish men who had visited the brothel and spoken to her in Russian. They followed her as she left following a shift and alerted police.
archive.fo/Yv2t4

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-48881237
they are both mudslimes
who could have predicted this

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

our gov't actively supports criminal groups even though everyone wants rid of them

Attached: -ps.jpg (48.69 KB, 480x960)

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

potato in the exhaust pipe tbh

Kayden James
Kayden James

Is BBC3 trying to compete with C4 to see which is the most degenerate mainstream channel?

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

ah I was wondering how the fuck they managed to make £5M from a brothel, obviously used the girls as literal slaves, sick shit

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Exciting opportunity
Liasing with pikies
what world do I live in?

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

exiting ways to get beaten and robbed

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

der thot

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

A world where councils are considering paying criminals to not commit crimes.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

Quality, just found an old harddrive with them on

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Probably not a good idea for old people to be eating from McDonalds

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

These nuggets aren't as good as the ones we got Auswitchz
She's demented ignore her
Dies two days later

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Attached: yheTskc8s1r-bWSV.mp4 (7.23 MB, 640x640)

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

has science gone too far

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

GoPro's are great tbh

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

keeeeek

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

China's military helicopters fire various missiles to destroy targets in a new live-fire drill near Hong Kong
Multiple low-flying military helicopters fired various missiles and destroyed targets at the exercise which lasted from day to night, reported China's official military media
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7217367/Chinas-PLA-conducts-new-live-fire-military-drill-near-Hong-Kong.html

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Invasion by the mainland when?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (35.48 KB, 255x224)

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

twitter.com/hashtag/OppressedByTheEU?src=tren

FBPE ebin bazingaing us backwards bigots
just exposing themselves as a bunch of rich cunts who've never suffered anything

Attached: BZZ.jpg (108.85 KB, 1200x1183)

Henry Price
Henry Price

bet they think wogs are opressed

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

None of the shit they are listing makes any sense, "teehee I can travel wherever I want and muh education"

Last year my family and I were so #OppressedbytheEU we were forced to canoe down the dordogne in France, after travelling through a tunnel on a train, and a long drive. You can see oppression etched anguish on their faces.
For most of my adult life, I've been #OppressedByTheEU. I had to live in France as part of my uni degree, once there, I was forced to make friends & engage in very French activities. Since then, I've been compelled for over 35 years to freely work & travel throughout Europe!''
We felt awful oppression in Rome! #OppressedByTheEU
On a beautiful April day in Paris, I was cruelly #OppressedByTheEU by being forced to listen to people playing music.
This year we were so #OppressedbytheEU that we were able to drive unhindered through four European countries to get to our favourite holiday destination
My daughter is being #OppressedbytheEU. They forced her to hand over 150,000 of their so-called "euros" and all she got in return was a 3 bedroom city centre apartment with views across Madrid.
I've lost count of the number of times I've been forced to endure the freedom to visit awful places such as Seville, Rome, Florence, Paris etc without visas or setting up holiday health insurance 😢😡#OppressedbytheEU
Last year, for hubby's 60th, we drove, with our dogs, through France, Italy and Switzerland for a month! The bloody EU had the cheek not to want visas or international driving licences and there were no mobile roaming charges! Just who do they think they are? #OppressedByTheEU
Ain't it lucky these rich cunts are able to travel so freely, I'm guessing they've never been to America or China though.

Last year, the EU invested £19000000 for farming around the Sheffield region. That's a good reason to feel #OppressedByTheEU
Here in #Cornwall we are deeply #OppressedByTheEU. So much so that the EU invested in a brand new university campus here, brutally enforcing educational opportunities on thousands of our young people. Absolute serfdom & slavery!
EU came into my neighbourhood & gave us money to redevelop an old inner-city slum-clearance site so our kids had somewhere to play safely 😱 How dare they invest in our health & wellbeing? !! #OppressedbytheEU
Sure is nice that the EU gives us just a small amount of the money they demand we pay them, and then slap their logo on every project taking full credit for it, how very generous of them.

Femi's one is perfect, it highlights the major issue that they insist doesn't exist.

Attached: mn.png (60.61 KB, 570x458)

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

This is the moment far-right folk singer Tristan Morgan sets fire to an 18th Century synagogue in Exeter.

Attached: 7tvILoyJ8O8TC9j7.mp4 (6.06 MB, 720x720)

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

sets fire to an 18th Century
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE–
synagogue
top lad what was the building before it was a house of satan?

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Blows his face up

Attached: 143897799359.jpg (50.56 KB, 508x606)

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Pasture.

Ryan James
Ryan James

This bunk bed in San Francisco rents for $1,200 a month
PodShare is a co-living space where tenants pay to rent a "pod," or bunk bed, in one of its San Francisco or Los Angeles locations.
edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2019/06/28/podshare-san-francisco-rent-housing-bunk-bed-zw-orig.cnn-business/video/playlists/business-news/

This is Hell.

Attached: CNN---Tenants-in-this-co-living-space-pay-1-200-a-month-to-rent-a-pod-or-bunk-bed-in-San-Francisco-1147173296905031680.mp4 (14.74 MB, 480x480)

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

wondering how the fuck they managed to make £5M from a brothel, obviously used the girls as literal slaves
guess that's why she has a good knowledge of slavery

Attached: EmmaBarnett-Slaves.mp4 (396.94 KB, 640x360)

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Attached: 78267ec6dcefe8963d25b35763b0616d0de358a180efa1c4d24ec5c70f5ea7b0.jpg (548.58 KB, 1024x818)

Zachary White
Zachary White

blows his face off
lol my sides

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (586.64 KB, 1000x667)
Attached: c641e371e579280aba78fa20c33dba977bb08d2b36b8254139122e3669dac487.jpg (39.24 KB, 713x675)

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

good lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (75.47 KB, 640x640)

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

put this style of living into Deus Ex and other cyberpunk dystopias
soylents think they are "quirky" and "cool"

Wish they'd actually address the issue rather than ducking out the moment someone points out that it's kikes.

Attached: nyc-landlords.jpg (56.2 KB, 720x1007)

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

attaches his twitter to his slave pen
they all immediately talk about how much money they make
capitalism sure is epic

Attached: 1538321415710.png (612.46 KB, 559x566)

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

As much fresh cancer we get every day I can't get over the old cancer that is dance clubs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (843.83 KB, 1920x1080)

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Wish they'd actually address the issue rather than ducking out the moment someone points out that it's kikes.
Wish the Jews actually addressed the issue rather than ducking out the moment someone points out it's them

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

quirky upbeat royalty-free music to make it seem warm and inviting to hide the dystopian reality
This music just puts me on edge whenever I hear it tbh, any time it's in a video the video can never be something good.

Everything about it just screams "GET OUT OF HERE RUN JUST RUN" tbh, it's almost cultish the way they praise it.

lel, I meant people complaining about sky-high rents, they moan that everything is a ripoff but never try to address the problem outside of this "quirky" shit, not realising that landlords would absolutely love what they are doing and would capitalise on it the moment they got a chance.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Lads, what's to be done about it all?

Attached: smhpepe.jpg (56.6 KB, 750x870)

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Start with a big fart ngl

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

"This restaurant is finding ways of saving our planet by replacing its meat dishes with ALTERNATIVES!" youtube.com/watch?v=owrhKIN3Y90
"Here's our picks for the best ways to make your studio flat more cosy!" youtube.com/watch?v=4GyOQj5IREk
"This young boy dazzled us at Pride! Here's his touching story!" youtube.com/watch?v=UASfXSQ015U

Attached: -l.png (83.7 KB, 500x235)

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Not 👏 clicking 👏 on 👏 any 👏 of 👏 those 👏 links 👏

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Attached: Jove-decadent.jpg (155.17 KB, 720x600)

David Green
David Green

the titles aren't what the videos are lad

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Attached: sf6R2p8XJasscREt.mp4 (673.65 KB, 480x480)
Attached: fmgh.png (492.25 KB, 576x626)

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Where do these people find all this royalty free music?

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

"how to get free roblox robux (working)"
youtube.com/watch?v=TKfS5zVfGBc

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

Just when you think women can't get worse

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

kek

There's tons of it online because it's so fucking easy to make, you just need a ukulele and a xylophone, and perhaps add some clapping and whistling.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Kek

Attached: FxULZK0-KSMcO8WZ.mp4 (6.85 MB, 640x360)

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

all those victims points.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Always do the opposite of what Jeremy Hunt says.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

The kikes could be calling for Tommeh to be crucified he'd still defend them.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

"how to make your lipstick last TWICE as long!"
youtube.com/watch?v=XPlvqDu7PYI
"timelapse of x"
youtube.com/watch?v=IIrCDAV3EgI

Attached: 1501953429580.jpg (145.2 KB, 546x977)

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

literally any NCS or Kevin MacLeod song would work tbh

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

If only he was a woman and black then he'd win victim bingo smh

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

It's the ones with ukuleles that set off red flags tbh, they started with it being generic quirky buzzfeed videos that were tame enough, but then the music spreads to these godawful things and anyone watching subconsciously associates it with those lovely happy videos they saw before.

Attached: UKw.mp4 (3.13 MB, 1280x720)

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

Attached: 41135135426d2b8168f33c4bd5be35c228ed290ed6160c34b9576b62f4a9bd21.jpg (97.01 KB, 960x540)

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

alright lad

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

any interesting politics happen today? was just doing boomer work for a bit

Jackson King
Jackson King

The Iranians are going to steal a British ship in retaliation for theirs, about it really.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

One of our dafties is going to prison, Iran is going to retaliate, about it.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

reeducation camps in the future are going to use those songs
lel tbh
good lad

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

based will they truck of peace some poopcock parades?

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

anyone else noticed the weird annoying abstract piano musak being used on the bbc all the time, its so annoying

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

I sneeze exclusively out of my mouth tbh

Eli Price
Eli Price

Who knows? They might get the blame for a bombing if one occurs.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

BOJO

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

inb4 the London parade has an i n c i d e n t

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

careful lids

Attached: 405b782dab084eee223c9316549e7e1a04432a4276a25487dfbe2f18850be36e.png (777.48 KB, 960x953)

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Promoted just means they paid money for it to be shoved on people's timelines lad
Thought that said spaghetti at a glance keek

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

my dad reported some gypsies to the police for squatting in a car park en masse (in a quaint countryside town) and messing shit up (their kids were stealing from toll machines and shit like that)
policeman on the phone reprimands him for calling them 'gypos'
This fucking country. Gypsies and jews are two groups of people more or less defined by an anti social nature and a predatory "me first: fuck everyone else" attitude: yet they're bloody protected species, while our own people are considered literally non existent in many cases, and guilty of all of the world's crimes in the rest. Boy, do I love the complacent vanities of people who have too much.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

just walked in on my brother having a wank tbh

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

its funny how the most pc soyboys will bully gypos
be me
work at uni
soyboy central
someones bike gets stolen
"bet it was gyppos"
everyone laughs

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Did you offer to give him a hand?
Dare I ask what he was touching himself too?

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Attached: ab834fcdc1c8f5e2a243f9ca4f8a93b73ae0965cbd338370a10a4ea2c61bbc86.png (452.18 KB, 616x463)

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

I miss him lads

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

i think he was on webcam tbh

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

I don't.

It's a fucking joke, you'll struggle to find anyone who actually supports the gypos and when you do it's some fucker who either has never had to deal with them or someone who works for the gov't.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

materialism

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

smh zoomers tbh

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

be me
"go on chatroulette user, loads of hot girls"
go on chatroulette
20 guys with their dicks out
finally a naked thot
she starts bullying me telling me to clean my room
tfw I got bullied by a naked thot who was fugging herself with a dildo

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

domino's for tea

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

good lad

Attached: dominos-pizza.jpg (152.22 KB, 1200x982)

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

yet the staff is 100% paki

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

ywn explore another planet

Attached: 2eb23a2b7050497e7a4d3b8a8453fbefe0b54b0cde6dab90ab51696cda719a69.jpg (18.81 KB, 300x194)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

sitting in pub
all the blokes have thai wives

very strange

You've got this one

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Attached: hails.png (1.33 MB, 1920x1080)

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

all the blokes have thai wives
the missus can't nag you if she can't speak english

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

*traps

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

is that bernie sanders?

John Flores
John Flores

my wife is asian

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Attached: mpv-shot0023.jpg (62.46 KB, 829x360)

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Half a pizza later and I'm stuffed. I'll save the rest for tomorrow.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

Gypos are like Jews, no one likes them

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

yeah but if someone mentioned (((them))) in the meeting there would have been hell to pay for

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

(((stuffed)))

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

This tbh, although we're not exactly yank levels of goyimism so you can still make kike jokes.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

thats a fucking lie SA

Attached: 1556793756596.png (113.82 KB, 422x422)

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

uwot

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

100 percent you can't make jew jokes in a UK university

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

I've not once had anyone complain about me making kike jokes tbqh

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Depends if you mean with students or with staff and which students and which staff tbh. But yeah, you definitely can make any sorts of jokes on any campus tbh. Most people aren't actually as pc as they assume most other people are, so when some baste lad is willing to say racist funnies, the response is generally alright.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Attached: f5db0ce1ed3bf06d74127cd626cc82dd3da8c19fbbeb53169aa6a0c9157a2aa5.png (19.16 KB, 657x527)

David Diaz
David Diaz

Most people aren't actually as pc as they assume most other people are
This tbh, everyone is so fucking scared of being reprimanded for any slight, but the moment someone actually makes a joke people relax about ti.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

tbh

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

the low charisma lads itt who can't believe that normies can be easily seduced away from political correctness

William Phillips
William Phillips

they dumped all their points into INT

Attached: 1S.jpg (40.33 KB, 634x650)

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

fuck off miscegenator

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

tfw I dumped all my points in to INT

CHR and DEX fucked

Attached: 2Spooky4Luna-1145774673017409536-D-ab74XWkAEV8Et.jpg (77.41 KB, 1024x789)

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

dumped all of my points into ALCH and OXY tbh

Attached: 14389779853.jpg (4.16 KB, 156x202)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Low Strength
Average Dexterity
Above average Constitution
Low Intelligence
Low Wisdom
Low Charisma

Attached: 46f7dc5aaef64666dc78d8073e228cce7ef6c23f0f3094de8d649d9acba033c9.jpg (61.73 KB, 750x903)

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Which pub lad?

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

unit

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

imagine being this new

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

140+IQ and <90IQ are infinitely times better than 91-139 IQ tbh

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

ywn be a dad

Attached: df0.jpg (59.24 KB, 450x327)

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

big brain brainlet alliance when

Blake Young
Blake Young

high CHR with low LUCK

Attached: nige-beer.jpg (36.93 KB, 634x367)

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

tfw too smart to be based brainlet
tfw to dumb to be based smart lad
tfw sufficiently smart enough to be like other cattle
jej

Attached: 1524958633706.png (604.34 KB, 810x556)

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

haha, lol, lel, lul, kek, jej, lmao, rofl

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

I have brainlet common sense and big brain wisdom tbh

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

iktf probably autism tbh

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Back from the club. Banged a slag, sex is overrated

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

extreme male brain master race

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

repent

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Investigators finally revealed the name of the man who fell out of the Kenyan airways plane.

Amin Yaflowerbed

James Murphy
James Murphy

have the opposite tbh

Attached: chad-deano.png (127.76 KB, 1440x1058)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

keeeeeeeeeek

Attached: -K.jpg (49.64 KB, 707x702)

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

You think you are a deano lad?

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Poland is set to SCRAP income tax for people under 26
Poland has approved a measure to give young people under 26 a tax break to stop them leaving the country to find better paid jobs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7217263/Poland-set-SCRAP-income-tax-people-26-stop-flow-young-people-EU.html

Attached: poland-(5).jpg (71.28 KB, 768x512)

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

good pic lid jej
have the opposite tbh
low iq brainlet tbqh

Attached: yew.png (545.14 KB, 2048x2048)

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Good one lad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (352.31 KB, 523x371)

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

wew

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

God, Poland is based.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Here's the full one lad.

this again

Attached: virgin-william-chad-deano.png (204.23 KB, 2464x1058)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

tfw mummy bullied me for not moving my arms whilst walking

Attached: 1501484261715.png (246.17 KB, 1338x569)
Attached: The-virgin-sit-1f448c-6292695.jpg (115.28 KB, 820x635)
Attached: 1490465147025s.jpg (120.17 KB, 790x843)
Attached: 1529836948290.jpg (57 KB, 960x390)
Attached: 1522258972742.jpg (151.08 KB, 1200x724)

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

"The EU invested in…"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EU MONEY YOU THICK CUNTS

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

How is it even possible to be that bloody thick.

Attached: ;;.jpg (41.62 KB, 807x659)

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Let's just create a new currency out of thin air
The audacity of these cunts.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

bonsai tbh

James Davis
James Davis

Still have some of my old drachma tbh

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Archie christening: Meghan and Harry ‘weren’t accommodating’ so Queen will miss baptism
ARCHIE HARRISON will be christened at the Queen’s private chapel inside Windsor Castle tomorrow - but the Queen will not be there because of a diary blunder made by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, a royal source has claimed
express.co.uk/news/royal/1149758/archie-christening-meghan-markle-prince-harry-date-queen
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor will be baptised on Saturday, July 6 in a ceremony attended by Royal Family members and friends. It was previously revealed the Queen would not be attending the happy day due to an unknown “prior engagement”.
But now a royal source has revealed the real reason why the Queen will not be at her eighth great-grandson’s baptism - because Harry and Meghan forgot to check her diary in advance.
Royal sources have revealed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex originally planned the christening for today but this was flagged as a no-no due to the busy schedules of Prince Charles and the Queen.
The date was moved back by one day allowing Charles to attend after returning from his week in Wales marking his 50th anniversary as the Prince of Wales.
But the Queen was still unable to attend as she had already agreed to spend the weekend with her husband Prince Philip in Sandringham after staying in Scotland for Holyrood Week.
A royal source told the publication Harry and Meghan should have been “more accommodating” than they were about the date for Archie’s christening.

Attached: 8Chan-Queen.jpg (69.15 KB, 560x501)

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Didn't end up going on my hill climbing adventure today lids, so no pictures I'm afraid. Might be trying again tomorrow.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

weather should be cooler at least, lad

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

Europe has been worse off since accepting the Euro. Glad we kept the pound beyond 2008. No wonder the continentals hate us.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

I can feel it

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Could you imagine the utter mess had we adopted it?

John Richardson
John Richardson

You played this?

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Getting nice and brown from all this sunshine lately tbh. Used to just turn pink and crusty when I was a lad.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Really makes you rinky dink dink
Fucking gypos or?
Brzezinski family

Attached: 3C637ED7-6B17-4C63-AC3F-95555B86DAF4.jpeg (1.5 MB, 2224x1561)
Attached: 202EA38C-3384-49BF-9B01-F75AA8ECB525.jpeg (1.1 MB, 2224x1229)
Attached: 195A19E2-7A20-4AB9-AEE0-2848AB4B8AC3.jpeg (1.31 MB, 2224x1572)

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

We would be paying denbts as much as Greece. Still remember this /pol/ threads from years back.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Whereabouts are you lad? It's been fucking nightmarish going on the tube, but gorgeous when sitting in the beer garden.

I really don't get how people don't notice how shitty the EU is, they really must be warped.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Make language GCSE exams easier to stop them from dying out, private school chief says
Mike Buchanan, executive director of the Headmasters’ and Headmistresses’ Conference (HMC) which represents the country’s leading public schools including Eton, Harrow and Winchester, urged the exam watchdog to act
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/05/make-language-gcse-exams-easier-stop-dying-private-school-chief/

NO
Don't make them fucking easier, improve them from being a teacher just reading out of a fucking phrase book. I don't think anywhere in the world teaches language like we do, it's absolute shambles the setup they have in schools here.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

tip top lel tbh

Attached: 1426358191485.jpg (5.94 KB, 170x250)

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

yeh literally stolen from some facebook lad page

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

Anne Widdecombe is based tbh

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Ancient city of Babylon designated Unesco World Heritage Site
Iraq has been lobbying since 1983 for the 4,000-year-old site to be added to the United Nations' prestigious list
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-48888893

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

WE NEED A PEOPLE'S VOTE.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Emma Barnett could not be more of a kike in that interview

Attached: charls.webm (303.93 KB, 568x320)

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

the only peoples vote we need is a referendum on locking all politicians and journos in a room with Steiner armed with a machete tbh

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

In minecraft,of course

Attached: Helper-135.png (96.3 KB, 796x588)

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

tfw we will never know if helper lad returns because he shared his helper folder so every lad will have the same filenames as him
smdh

Attached: premature-orangulad.jpg (62.93 KB, 1024x768)

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Attached: KgmMDhdG9b1PJl5w.mp4 (3.56 MB, 720x900)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

The black race should be put down tbh

Attached: smh.png (22.83 KB, 1100x773)

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

Yanks turn into the biggest spastics on the 4th of July.

Attached: D-p03u8XYAAwOzH.png (96.82 KB, 1000x1000)
Attached: fuentes-(1).mp4 (1.53 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: fuentes-(2).mp4 (1.4 MB, 1280x720)

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Attached: andy-ngo-800x480.jpg (47.57 KB, 800x480)

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Kingdom Come Deliverance in the Humble Monthly

Attached: happy-tim.png (291.88 KB, 418x379)

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

They are doing it again, lads.

Attached: msm-bugs.png (372.31 KB, 570x732)

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

I don't get why yanks like Jim and Nick get so butt hurt over us, inferiority complex?

Attached: D-thfNOW4AgSU8h.jpg (116.07 KB, 900x600)

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Americans like to laugh at others, lest they look inwards and see themselves.
We have guns to stop tyrannical government *said by an American*
<Oh wow, you must be really free then? *asked by an Englishman*
Yep *CIA, FBI, NSA agents and police officer looking on in disbelief on one side whilst AIPACC, Dems + Republicans, Jews on the other doing the same*

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

We just need to cull the big population centers tbh

Attached: 1bba02b824559c5083d5fd4634a65373a2fd873ffa6f067e8b0e61afd91124b4.png (458.46 KB, 904x848)

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

so you're saying having children is saving the white race, well then I've done my job, what about you user, wheres your kids?

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

tbh

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Shit feeds maggots, maggots feeds proles. Proles take dump. Rinse and repeat.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

every woman i meet is a single mum i don't think there are a shortage of white children in my region lad

tfw just want to find someone without children to make children with, its so soul destroying

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Attached: 14389779824.jpg (37.57 KB, 698x544)

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Attached: 14389779810.jpg (7.91 KB, 167x216)

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

So basically you're literally hitler, you bigot.

Good lad.

Attached: women-tinder-dating.png (1.09 MB, 651x2408)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

another "cute innocent shy lass" turns out to be a whore so you stop associating with her to not bring shame to yourself

Attached: 0298ba8401fa9a20490875ad89bdcd27e1f8f7f7f79570a638d23959d487667a.png (314.84 KB, 600x400)

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

15 more minutes lads

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

fuck off posting this same boring miserable image all the fucking time you cunt

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

so this is what passes for content, if I posted this I'd be banned, I hope any children SA has turn into nasty aids ridden faggots

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Attached: theENDofarguments.jpg (100.85 KB, 516x565)

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

STOP POSTING THE SAME FUCKING IMAGES

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Lad angry becuase he cant handle that women are just as horny as men and act on those impulses without inviting him

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Attached: 14389779828.jpg (13.36 KB, 339x347)

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Both men and women should be banned from having sex until marriage.

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

They never had a real empire that planted fags in freshly claimed soil.
The only such images the US can conjure in their imagination are Iwo Jima and the moon.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

*flags
LOL

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

>lost another 500g
im actually going to die i am afraid lads

Attached: 215e1a81c46f94bf20e037b462a80cfc29228dfa6ec1f99be286df237f093de0.png (272.21 KB, 570x567)

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Good lad

Attached: 1abb2add4fe0b1406fc2bc48eec.jpg (5.99 KB, 250x231)

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

how much do you weigh now lad

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

excusing whores behaviour

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

that planted fags in freshly claimed soil
And so they are making up for it by planting fags in our nations now.

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

This. I stopped posting in this shithole many months ago but I still read it and I am scandalised by the crap that gets posted. I've unjustly banned for far less.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

46.7kg

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

I need to stop drunk posting

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Lad. Go to the doctor FFS

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

You need to bulk up you dopey cunt.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Buy modulen and eat white bread

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

go to the doctors it's free.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

50 hours fast lads I'm making it

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

someone else posting the ricardo party music
Good lad

Attached: ricardo-party.mp4 (9.97 MB, 640x360)

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

strawmanning me

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

I know, fuck lad is it that bad?
I don't know how to gain weight smh lad.
I do eat white bread
modulen
I'll see if I can find it at the shops, thanks lid.

Attached: escape-tim.png (136.46 KB, 266x427)

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Lad, how tall are you?

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

You do nothing and eat a lot.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Get some big boy grub lad

Attached: sweet-anodyne.jpg (38.35 KB, 640x640)
Attached: weetos.jpg (48.18 KB, 330x445)
Attached: that-lozenge-shit.jpg (53.42 KB, 500x500)
Attached: big-boy-drink.jpg (33.41 KB, 480x480)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

I don't know how to gain weight smh lad

Attached: EAT-BIG-GET-BIG.webm (3.02 MB, 636x360)

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Yes you utter mong. Sort it out. If I were you I would down a tub of peanut butter now to make sure you dont pass away in your sleep tonight.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

glad this faggots dead

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Attached: oM-36.mp4 (3.69 MB, 640x346)

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Attached: manatee.png (346.39 KB, 720x720)

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

the one where hal broadcasts william l pierce speeches

Attached: 1513291260151.png (656.21 KB, 778x713)

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

That one episode where his brother gets a pet rabbit and accidentally crushes it in his sleep has stuck with me for all these years.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

At least I think that was Malcolm in the Middle.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

I will smh u lads are scaring me.
166cm
I do nothing and eat little smh
vimto
good lad
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad i cant you dont understand i eat one or two small meals a day im fucking stuffed lad please
good lad for trying

Attached: 46f7dc5aaef64666dc78d8073e228cce7ef6c23f0f3094de8d649d9acba033c9.jpg (61.73 KB, 750x903)

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

His little brother (stewie, I think) used to annoy the shit out of me tbh.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

rip

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (436.48 KB, 480x459)

James Murphy
James Murphy

tfw 137IQ points

Attached: tenor.gif (1.65 MB, 266x200)

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

stewie

umm, its dewey, shame that he was abused while filming smh poor lad

Attached: 1502108915584.jpg (17.1 KB, 375x375)

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Remember watching one of those terrible videos youtube recommends all the time for no apparent reason (this one was 'what are these stars up to now?') and discovered that frankie muniz now races cars.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Is there any truth in your claim or are you just being a chan culture zoomer?

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

keeeek lad

Attached: keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.jpg (49.66 KB, 1280x720)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Is there any truth in your claim

look at this smug face, you just KNOW

Attached: 31413dca11586f5798d24925f438cf2492e254266cc18a6aea932189cbc5d952-(1).png (933.67 KB, 1024x768)

William Green
William Green

literally me except im a manlet im not that built and i own a real house

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

iirc he had a stroke at lost most of his childhood memories

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

peak in your childhood
Can't even remember it

Attached: 1499802807568.jpg (74.47 KB, 807x802)

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

166cm
Lad…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.25 KB, 399x127)
Attached: kramer.png (677.95 KB, 927x785)

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Mfw drank over 2 litres of cheap Mexican piss beer

Attached: joneshead.png (63.31 KB, 254x244)

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

I think he released a video saying he was abused

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

San Miguel lad?

Attached: ac2a906be5b1cf7f9da760bc5ca860d0038def399eafe083d2a71c30ba169aa1.png (36 KB, 501x388)

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

this manlet looking for attention by being "underweight" when he is just small

fuck off cunt

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Corona. I also have some shit whiskey (Honey Jack Daniels) which I am tempted to pile into right now

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

nightshift bullies

Attached: 4c0f3d4df677791d1477bab3d290363656d6e5ab8a9b294b7b22584f2de6389f.jpg (32.14 KB, 688x578)

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

that ending
Lad

Attached: 85f4ebaa705c90b6fe46c47d671aa09e6d3d541f28bac0cf71e106a88929c758.jpg (37.64 KB, 398x376)

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

(Honey Jack Daniels
Lad that taste fucking vile smdh

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Isn't San Miguel Spanish lad?
I have a half decent cigar to tuck into but then I will be up another hour and I have to be up driving tomorrow

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Don't know lad, all spics to me tbf

Attached: d0923df8c393f552d3b87fb31977bbc40f9bb51cb938f55276b02b18016a2ac1.png (499.6 KB, 741x679)

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

I know lad. It was a present. Smh. I need to sort out a good liquor cabinet. If it was up to me I would be on Johnny Walker Blue. Haig Club is quite nice too. What whiskey do you lads like?

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

It was a present
Same thing happened to me
What whiskey do you lads like?
Whichever one won't make me puke from drinking straight smdh

Attached: 1560658510693.png (120.88 KB, 420x420)

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Attached: -360p.mp4 (14.9 MB, 480x360)

Jacob White
Jacob White

Chivas Regal only

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Kek. Fair enough.

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Just had to nod sympathetically as a cat lady went off on one, at random, with no provocation and with no relation to the preceding friendly smalltalk.

You know what's really scary, these kids in cages! I mean if it can happen there, it could just as easily happen here!
Pretty much the exact wording, completely out of the blue. I was too blindsided to ask if she was talking about Obama's detention policy that got no press and drumpf has just continued, or that "crying at the sight of a car park fence" Ocasio-Cortez shite, and I didn't point out that unfortunately, it's unlikely to happen here.
I've lived in Mexico you know, they've got this new president, he's really great, ironically it's probably one of the most stable countries around
Had to disguise a stifled laugh/snort with a nod and a "yeah?", didn't have the heart to show her some cartel videos
I mean he was brave as well, hundreds of people who stood for office in those elections got shot!
Oh really?
They just want us to fight among ourselves, that's what they want, isn't it?
Probably not woke anti-semitism, I guess she was referring to Farage and the evil white rich men who oppose immigration and rule the world.

I was just pic related the whole time, pls change the topic lady before I laugh in your plain, single, mid-40s face

Attached: 22-maga-teen.w700.h700.jpg (99.89 KB, 700x700)

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Always seen it but never tried it tbh. I will make sure to have a wee dram next time im out.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Hot Fuzz was 12 years ago

Attached: f18c51fb6fbcd99b382a599b5a8abd0cd885f4e5e1ee3b7011145822c1559244.gif (2.9 MB, 200x200)

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

le cornetto films

depressing nonsense

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

The Matrix is 20 years old this year

Jace White
Jace White

smh came out the year I was born

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Only posting as a reference point lad, I think it's shite now but thought it was good back then

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

tfw too polite to tell people like that to fuck off

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

the reddit thread on tommeh

oh excuse me I meant to say STEPHEN YAXLEY LENNON

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Zoomer ITT

Attached: D-bj35tWwAAh2W0.jpg (37.61 KB, 586x669)

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

tfw used to be but get very confontational now

Attached: 1511333328608.jpg (41.71 KB, 807x657)

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

HE'S THE JANNY UUUUGH STIFFY LITTY JANNY UUUUUGH

Attached: 969718f8a744efbf82b119d7a5f4f34b098713016a9a8a93ff42bddec4b19e12.png (40.34 KB, 556x578)

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

wow lad you sound really edgy, did you have a duster and a cowboy hat on as well?

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Once told a faggot to fuck off in a bar, he wanted me to fuck him. Smdh

Attached: disgusted-apu.png (32.47 KB, 750x417)

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Attached: 1581-dog-lips-rubber-toy.jpg (74.72 KB, 800x600)

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-contempt-court-case-grooming-gang-trial-huddersfield-a8990436.html

media going fucking hard on this tommeh memi smh, reading about those parasite lawyers trying to get the case dismissed, scum, this whole "they have an obligation" shit is a total memi they are all a bunch of leftist traitors and should be hanged, legal system is a fucking joke

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

smh couldn't comfy post with you last night because faggot jannies banned me for nothing as usual, glad I got a mention in that last voocaroo

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Which lad are you?

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

banned me for nothing as usual
only bans placed were legitimate ones
hmmmmmmm

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

ywn be a dad
ywn have a 30 year old boomer son to protec you with a shotgun

Attached: 1562366630020.jpg (57.14 KB, 306x650)

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

bins ITT rn

Attached: aryan-brotherhood.jpg (16.95 KB, 800x399)

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Excellent post

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Attached: 1499802807568.jpg (74.47 KB, 807x802)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Lad bins hasn't posted here in ages

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

he thinks I don't know who he is
he thinks I can't see post history
You need help.

Attached: 4eb4.jpg (62 KB, 713x611)

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Meant to reply to

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Attached: bloat10.jpg (334.13 KB, 808x538)

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Is it nuclear destruction lad?

Eli Price
Eli Price

Attached: 14389779827.jpg (20.44 KB, 427x466)

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Gonna take a hot poo then have a cold bath

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

No that's me, lad.

Attached: the-end-of-the-world.png (469.13 KB, 750x563)

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

It's the mental cunt who acts like a spastic, shits the place up, gets banned, and runs off to /newbrit/ to go on about how he's never going to come back here.

Attached: Untitled.png (53.46 KB, 600x290)

Ayden White
Ayden White

Who honestly thinks like this. I read this kind of thing and just lose the will to live, knowing that people are so easily misled into such absurd worldviews, held with such fervour. Was she a boomer by any chance?

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

believing in zoomer incel fantasies

Attached: dog-wearing-hat-bwc6166239.jpg (13.77 KB, 269x194)

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

tfw there is quite a significant get comming up

Attached: shaman.jpeg (11.87 KB, 201x251)

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

I only hope.

Attached: 751d601e1eaa4a0d555990c65211b6b33f114b1eba614cd15844789d7d8aa92f.png (954.49 KB, 1141x1075)

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Sick of it all. Im going to bed and hopefully things will get better in the morn.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

(1)

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Nopoo tbh

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Attached: IQ.jpg (22.84 KB, 367x656)

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Hope I'll fuck mutelass someday smh. She said she'll text me if she's not a lesbian

Attached: c5de1a847552124d93d6f8449223c1876e7d6e560d82f494da2f1faa46dccc8a.jpg (20.2 KB, 228x221)

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

tfw now nostalgic for the late 00s

good tune

sixth form days

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

good lad
sounds like she just wants to string you along smdh

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Tbf I think she's still confused about her sexuality

Attached: 2aa7434eed6af54cd14a86bf3f5a9e18f0fefb4c74383a4ce96e92917edee83c.png (120.53 KB, 734x778)

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Give it up lad its never going to happen and im bored of the mutelass arc

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Lad

Attached: caee28be5b08c2b61833d02765d7337d2ce96dc17f94fdb32e7fa0f9bd3dbeb7.jpg (77.41 KB, 1024x789)

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

you can hope but just like with nuclear war for me its just a big cope

Attached: 1514172735672.jpg (64.55 KB, 640x480)

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

I might start an Arab/paki/civic lass arc soon if I meet a specific lass soon a gain, she always is flirty with me smdh

Attached: f8764aaba368c506ddecf2decabe285359cc0e79957abbdd62486fc92160daa5.png (205.8 KB, 600x600)

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Lad…

Attached: ed4a148a341623c0e6a9e1eb348d5aff715aa16f216b413c22e61ec584b25cbf.jpg (26.54 KB, 667x659)

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Attached: IMG-20190603-014942.jpg (46.3 KB, 600x592)

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

sorry lid someone had to tell you honestly

i dont care for wogs so you better be a good storyteller if you want me invested in that arc

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Ah good lad
Oh nevermind keek

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Used to play singstar with my sister and this was one of the songs

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

fucking awful then. fucking awful now. i thought i was the only Lancashire lad on here

Attached: Brit.png (505.84 KB, 1280x720)

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Just the hat and aviators, didn't want to overdress, took a selfie

to be clear, I was bemused that a twitter catlady had materialised irl and was trying to keep a straight face at the shite she was coming out with.

Slightly younger than a boomer, maybe mid to late 40s, she wasn't being confrontational and was otherwise friendly, she just started this mad little rant assuming I'd agree.

And for toil reasons I had to put on a shit-eating grin and nod along, but I nearly laughed aloud when she described Mexico as "one of the most stable countries around"

Just checked and five of the top ten "highest murder rate" cities globally are in Mexico, but not being Ben Shapiro I didn't have that stat memorized so I didn't really feel confident challenging her on that and potentially making her shit her pants

plus, it would have been rude

Attached: Untitled45.jpg (14.79 KB, 300x432)

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

remember when beeb 3 still polluted your telly with shit like this

she is fit though

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

obie trice real name no gimmicks

Attached: 143897799436.png (274.13 KB, 641x353)

Christian Price
Christian Price

Tried talking to a 19 year old lass recently, was vaguely interested in maybe asking her out for a drink but I think she's jewish and has a light moustache smdh

Attached: 22525509f81217a7c6128b0a2ba38b7c0acf38c52133858e0264b9a875883e96.jpg (108.32 KB, 1200x1106)

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

AHEM

Attached: 1e4332496bbd9aaf90ec9c96eb04660531d550f6621695901a2eddc733943d6d.png (109.35 KB, 390x390)

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Smdh, would tbh

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

Swn suck my cock

Attached: 1561077124505.png (173.45 KB, 432x327)

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

Fuck Niggers.

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

Lad?

Attached: e5201e766adc500664118353b22311456a56ca27dcb6831e8b4e4a9d6ba48f41.png (219.82 KB, 378x379)

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Bolton memi posting
keeek

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

the total lack of respect us noflag poster get is disgraceful tbh I consistently effort post and keep the discussion going and post OC and am the main lad who talks to steiner everynight on the nightshift, its always me him puglad and nuclear annihilation lad, but nasty people ruin things for us, many such cases.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

fuck sake beeb 3 put out some trash

hated this budget ali g twat

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

This tbh

Attached: bd45fc105993c3a25b52bde66195145a515a7280faa36c2f0cc6abec0d7a20c5.png (32.02 KB, 657x527)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

beeb 3 put out some trash
you don't say lad

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

whatever happened to that wagie lad who was desperately trying to dry his clothes at 2 am

Attached: 1528844193623.png (312.29 KB, 492x495)

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

he's being punished for having damp wagewear tbh

Attached: ddbf306d8456ffa6e2f4709f23504ff1be9d1cbb5e71f9cc37c61ba207af47b8.png (1.18 MB, 805x1199)

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Sour cream and onion pringles and the rest of the vodka

Attached: Helper-228.png (94.83 KB, 450x405)

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Kek I am still here

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

found out i put my clothes on the wrong wash tbh

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

the despair of impending toil rots a lads brain tbh

Attached: empty-stare-homer.jpg (83.9 KB, 355x527)

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Just found some mini cheddars as well

Attached: a44ac7b9d6d43bf0ee3bf61da3768baabc70d6ebd85db45d4bbf8d70576d1816.jpg (312.28 KB, 700x658)

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

My security notebook full of evidence about a bunch of differrent workplace incidents got destroyed in the wash last week tbh

Attached: aa34bf9fc0dda060b27f5665cdf250c57375e5b902f22e60b552faed404ac81.jpg (39.42 KB, 512x384)

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

discussing wageslaving on a friday night

Attached: 11dfiy.jpg (58.57 KB, 1247x800)

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

bacon eggs n sosig

Attached: 1523926652675.jpg (19.87 KB, 409x409)

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

they better be dippy eggs lad

Attached: 0b1594e487f8bbacdc3534860f60de549ec3fd7ab747c27856e62d6aa7f33335.jpg (200.33 KB, 1536x1010)

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

no just regular

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

nice timestamp.
bacon eggs n sosig
making me hungry thanks lid

Attached: 5e309f51db5ab47bc999fa15ed37c5e33f0f74f219ba991e0690b18ca58ba169.png (292.49 KB, 596x493)

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

mfw no lithe slav thot to accompany me on my trips to soviet crack dens

Austin Price
Austin Price

trying yo convince an old man that suicide isn't worth it.

Attached: 65865864cb663e00d3e97fac061ae3b85a6ad24f0c920bbfca39aeefcbab00a9.png (13.19 KB, 418x359)

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

SA is such a nasty horrible mod lads, should we split again, I'll make a board that has 10 mods and only in extreme cases will people be banned because this is ridiculous, he is a filthy yid bully useless mod

Attached: 1511395946882.jpg (69.5 KB, 720x602)

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

good luck tbh lad that will be tough.

Attached: v3pWSCAvyjuuM4yGEo3tM0EoMtQEmBtp3OXPvKBzerWeB8iYKJSaaNlvh3pDcJkBWuwQdtwrIYUFh4TPPFjdSKTlj1-5BFj47c03.png (477.76 KB, 714x714)

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

almost 1222222

Attached: picard.gif (1005.7 KB, 496x371)

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

did my back in at toil lads smh

Attached: Cat-Pain.jpg (60.75 KB, 500x500)

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

He's Catholic so I have a head start.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Attached: throne-of-blood2.jpg (131.1 KB, 1176x711)

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

sent mutelass Closer by Nine Inch Nails

Attached: 32b7f08aa10d890be96ac68335835406969e0b47612fd97f4fbf2ced9e6d3877.jpg (10.94 KB, 225x225)

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

westie?

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Probably going to regret that one keeeeeek

Attached: 1560199831154.jpg (17.65 KB, 222x241)

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

bap roll with cream cheese for dindins

Attached: 4cbe9fcf91daf0a26ece55a0ef9b8efb1b7c200d8eaf32f45a5b9ac16c0cf546.png (163.17 KB, 373x321)

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

keeeeeeeeeeeeek lad possible responses include
haha you're funny
what the fuck is wrong with you never talk to me ever again
;)
I'm gay you know…
either way good lad

Attached: 1561323762303.png (962.61 KB, 634x1490)

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Good lad, dairylea memi cheese?

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

nah this stuff bought from Tesco, not a paki shop pretty good stuff

Attached: snapshotimagehandler-1394708953.jpeg (28.94 KB, 540x540)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

pug lad

Attached: b6d7e8ea4734d19c641a685fc4d289676e2375fd6c3afe64f6306bd04358c989.jpg (37.77 KB, 700x710)

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Lad

Attached: puglad.mp4 (2.31 MB, 1280x720)

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

lad, are you dating an asian lass?

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

smh where is steiner

Attached: 1503019914207.png (168.95 KB, 737x758)

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

I hope it this

Attached: 41135135426d2b8168f33c4bd5be35c228ed290ed6160c34b9576b62f4a9bd21.jpg (97.01 KB, 960x540)

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

I wish haha

Attached: 926abeff0ccc2524f3d6f9708bbd8b896e1149fffd8a7ec877841437891ebd75.jpg (10.89 KB, 255x254)

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Attached: beg-to-differ.webm (466.42 KB, 960x540)

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

lad why would you buy something that has sandrunes on the front label

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Attached: 1562353441931.jpg (13.17 KB, 480x360)

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1560245626625.png (165.76 KB, 601x495)

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

wtf you even doing lad

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

some peopleget all the dubs smh

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Mummy bought it once, I liked it and continued buying it.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

aussies have been exposed to too much heat

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

mummy got the LOCAL icecream brand lads, eating now

Attached: aryan-brotherhood.jpg (16.95 KB, 800x399)

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

she swallows dune cum too, you gonna try that?

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

good lad. What flavour?
don't like bullies tbh

Attached: pingoomer.jpg (247.28 KB, 618x618)

John Cook
John Cook

Is this a belated 4th of July treat?

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

again with the dubs

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

because you’ll probably like that too

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

butter pecan it was p gud

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

yeah mummy got it yesterday and made breaded chicken and asparagus with mashed potatoes and cucumber salad

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

Ice cream is a gateway to noncery tbh

Attached: brapchambers.webm (2.23 MB, 398x224)

James Campbell
James Campbell

braphog webm
Lad…

Attached: 1bba02b824559c5083d5fd4634a65373a2fd873ffa6f067e8b0e61afd91124b4.png (458.46 KB, 904x848)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

not if you hand churn it.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

sounds yummy. pecans are at their most based on a danish tbh

Attached: 5459.jpg (30.1 KB, 400x322)

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Filename
smfh was so funny before he went overboard

Attached: 143897799374.jpg (183.53 KB, 500x370)

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

rare aoc’s

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

19…

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

tbh

good lad

no lad, ice cream is good and pure
like all pure things, nonces twist it to serve their own ends
hang the nonces and eat more ice cream tbh

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

overboard is an understatement tbh he went nonce mode smh

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

get

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

that guy at the end who gets braptised

Attached: dog-smelling-flower.jpg (39.52 KB, 657x391)

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

genuinely think my line is incapable of glory due to cowardice and this is how I've made it to be able to experience this current state as a form of punishment.

Attached: 1398234010649.png (6.77 KB, 238x243)

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

fuck off newfag

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Attached: penguin-1.jpg (73.54 KB, 640x960)

Angel James
Angel James

was my get a success?

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Attached: 2aa7434eed6af54cd14a86bf3f5a9e18f0fefb4c74383a4ce96e92917edee83c.png (120.53 KB, 734x778)

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

h

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Looks like a smug nige jej
We are actually in a hyperrealistic simulation that the bots put us in as punishment for abusing them for so long

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Attached: cow.gif (29.26 KB, 112x94)

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

N

James Martinez
James Martinez

sorry I should say arrived at this consciences state to experience this current reality as a form of punishment.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

AHEM

tfw will never have this

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

all these lads trying to nonchalantly get the big number and pretending like they aren't being really obvious about it
smh lads just get the get and let's be done with it

Attached: [aggressive-honking].png (150.51 KB, 407x387)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Attached: 14389779921.png (141.96 KB, 480x305)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

let the uk be conscious dreamining

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Attached: 1560245626625.png (165.76 KB, 601x495)

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

Attached: 1521236614388.jpg (94.28 KB, 645x773)

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

ywn be a dad

Attached: funny-dog-chew-toys.png (194.23 KB, 288x290)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Attached: Untitled.jpg (9.79 KB, 700x700)

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

nigger

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

ARGH

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

whatever that is

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

smh

Attached: 5d3fafdc837a317d56b2496cbd329f2f6d15db1033b852ba32e23b97b3df96bb.jpg (18.66 KB, 399x384)

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

You could have held onto that and got a visa to the UK out of coo/k/.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Willies and bums

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

in this moment i am euphonic.

John Russell
John Russell

poor get

Attached: 5b6d0c73d9abcb616eef938cb77f33d5746f14a5a25d84279da94154647ddf40.jpg (113.8 KB, 657x868)

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

not poos and wees

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (41.81 KB, 480x360)

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

Attached: the-dreamer-is-awake.png (608.84 KB, 740x1016)

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

poolad

Attached: 97f663119623f766e1bc010601c32973860400a7f521a8e7535f948eac3cbad7.jpg (31.02 KB, 624x479)

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

"Woah steiner is that you, damn bro haven't seen you since graduation, oh these are my 2 sons say hi to steiner guys, so anyway what you been up to bro"

Attached: 1557939023742.jpg (205.09 KB, 1080x1080)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Attached: 1522856963009.png (114.02 KB, 429x491)

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

it’s a jared loughner reference.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

trying to not kms hows stacy doing does she remember me as the kid in the library watching ghost in a shell with 2 niggers in naruto shirts?

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

does she remember me

no

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

jared loughner had a printed copy of mein kampf. he shot a kike. how this is seen as a coincidence i’ll never understand.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

yes she does. tell him the lies he needs right now, lad

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

tell him the lies he needs right now, lad

he barely (you)s me so no, very very disrespectful obscure posting

another thing steiner will not have

Attached: 1526992464960.jpg (265.21 KB, 1080x1350)

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Was never into any stacies at school, they were all too vapid for my taste tbh

Attached: e830d4662ed5ac864ce86fc44ea68d12b0601976b2867d3d7da9dd4cf3494941.jpg (58.83 KB, 645x500)

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

unironically Zig Forums pol ay be under russian control.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

yeah thats why

Attached: 1495558972472.png (101.91 KB, 227x194)

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

why

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

i once had an epic get. but the content said the us military is badass. my get was deleted.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

they were all too vapid for my taste tbh
Tbh, most lasses are trash

Attached: 83e9514b74e2e20e5114c01ae2a8205ec3c518899c5cae78aecd52a4f94dd112.jpg (65.32 KB, 1024x1024)

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Don't know what you're trying to imply tbh

Attached: wojak-point.png (5.71 KB, 604x608)

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

i’m still salty about that get.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

when a little black haired lass with freckles ran up to you from behind and called you daddy and held your hand but then realized you weren't her daddy and got nervous then saw her dad around the corner in the aisle in the store

smdh god is torturing me

Attached: 1558270417214.png (656.96 KB, 768x576)
Attached: 33ee88bdeb4ed6ca6b40523337efbeaaa72525da57bc316341b984893a93d776.jpg (38.97 KB, 640x853)

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

shy brunette nerd lasses and goth lasses>all stacies

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

I might die alone but I don't think it will be anyone's but my own fault.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Attached: 1523272685920.jpg (51.47 KB, 704x720)

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

12222.Sounds like noncery 2 me m80.55

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

tbh I think it's why I find quirkier women more attractive like kim-Joy for example
Had a huge thing for a brunette nerd weeb neet-esque lass for about a year. I asked her out and found out she was a lesbian tbh cried myself to sleep for a few days. Still hurts tbh, never liked a women like I liked her smh

Attached: 14720936670040.jpg (49.03 KB, 680x455)

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

they all are. that’s why marriages in every successful society (during the society’s emergence) has/had arranged marriages to some degree.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Only way to look at it, only an intellectual could construct an ideological framework to suggest anything else

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

reminder that the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) want to degrade all human interaction with sexual perversity automatic associations

Attached: 17c31b92b464f6421f7b94-jpeg--serveimage-png.jpeg (14.3 KB, 300x400)

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

god is telling you to import a ukrainian lass.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Attached: serveimage.png (320.72 KB, 970x438)

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

puglad

Attached: f5db0ce1ed3bf06d74127cd626cc82dd3da8c19fbbeb53169aa6a0c9157a2aa5.png (19.16 KB, 657x527)

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Attached: e4f2bdd8759dcb49633d9ca106d68f715a63d12151a05b283b44b47fbc1cf923.png (121.19 KB, 265x396)

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

*watches you*

Attached: th.jpg (4.21 KB, 321x181)

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

lads, i have now bought 2 vintage digital labelers. how long b4 this is a proper hobby?

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Attached: 1407188855257.png (832.08 KB, 1919x917)

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Lad we were brothers what went wrong?

Attached: 1560200441260.png (138.63 KB, 390x314)

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

did you know some labelers can print text mirrored? that's for glass displays like at a baker.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

because p-touch brothers > regular brothers

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

reminder harvey weinstein had already been fucking her at that point.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

too much metaposting tbf its okay though better than the tinderposting phase at least 22st meta posting is not as depressing

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

lad don't get too into labelling things or else you'll turn into a political cartoonist

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Attached: 00c.jpg (123.81 KB, 1024x620)

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

nigger bings down the house gif

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

bit of a myth, lad. boomer stds are skyrocketing.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

i feel sorry for steiner, he can’t get a boyfriend, probably the scottish accent, which, opposite to the british one, is assumed straight.

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

life ain’t fair smh

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

keeeeek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.69 MB, 1920x1080)

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

steiner was kratos the whole time

Attached: steiner3.webm (4.66 MB, 1280x720)

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

im not a gayism

Attached: 1533616567393.jpg (36.87 KB, 853x474)

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.28 MB, 1920x1080)

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

your secret is safe with us.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

steiner is a sweetist

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

C O N S U M E

Attached: wine-aunt-2.png (403.92 KB, 750x400)

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

spend 10 minutes converting a video
no (you)s

worst nightshift in recent memory

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

your id didn’t post a vid

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

ffmpeg -i infile.mp4 outfile.webm
takes a few seconds tbh very useful

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

am I shadowbanned or something smh total (you) drought tonight

Attached: drought.jpg (83.6 KB, 657x405)

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Watching The Virtues lads

Attached: it's-the-kind-of-tired-that-sleep-won't-fix.jpg (42.69 KB, 499x360)

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Posted that image last night at 4am
Posted this image last night at 4am
doing it again tbh

Attached: comfy-piggu.png (121.09 KB, 320x240)

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Nitey nite lids maybe I'll wake before 4pm

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

for the taig diaspora like steiner

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Fucking hell lads, second episode really hits hard

Attached: bd45fc105993c3a25b52bde66195145a515a7280faa36c2f0cc6abec0d7a20c5.png (32.02 KB, 657x527)

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Rehn?

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

GIVE ME A FUCKING (YOU) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 4dfl6ubtyfl21.png (269.71 KB, 677x605)

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Attached: 1394498455253.gif (168.21 KB, 375x375)

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Second episode of The Virtues, lad

Attached: 1560200441260.png (138.63 KB, 390x314)

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Attached: 1503234672248.png (424.56 KB, 652x1224)

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

First 20 minutes so far are fucking harsh

Attached: a3bd841c6e97450489714990c05e6de0e2fcef841aac5a526753bdfb5f21f5ec.jpg (114.2 KB, 811x1082)

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Attached: kinghomer.webm (871.38 KB, 574x432)

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

fuck its almost 5

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

The Virtues is so harsh on the feels lads, fucking stabs you right in the heart and swipes the knife around

Attached: 4d52ca80e1c2130f3cbc83ca33f4e2740d36db4d1b312d02cfe83371d38ea076.jpg (39.75 KB, 480x480)

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Attached: why.webm (3.68 MB, 640x360)

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

keek good lid

smh can't stand to see a lad get starved of (You)s tbh
it's just cruel is what it is

Attached: (you)'s.webm (4.2 MB, 640x640)

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

was convinced I was shadowbanned, thanks lad

Attached: 9c378693aadb8a85e73e286eba7762b19a6250179ec3097c3d88b8ee97ca552c.png (115.73 KB, 680x817)

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

disoriented or deranged
smh the unquenchable thirst for new frontiers is implicitly h'white and I hate how everyone who has a vested interest in maintaining the status quo will instinctually try to pathologise that behaviour without ever even wondering why
not everyone is content to consume, breed, and die without ever wondering what's on the other side of the horizon
yes I know it's le ebin science atheist man but he makes a good point about humanity's drive to explore and discover tbh

Attached: Wanderers.webm (10.58 MB, 640x272)
Attached: garl-tsagan.png (93.61 KB, 938x823)

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

metric
Reported for being a JF

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

tfw you use metric on dating sites so lassies can't tell just how short you are

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

JF you're not fat, you're fucking THICC
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
youtu.be/6ueklvzfCtY?t=886

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (332.92 KB, 535x541)

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

it's not right keeping a mental woman as a gf like that

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

So somebody who can drive, make food, shop and survived perfectly fine on their own before they met someone should not be able to do what they want? Kind of hate how retards can't consent legally. They can consent verbally and with their body, but a court would deny them the right to have a family. smh

Attached: 1532150298227.png (18.1 KB, 789x750)

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

BASED.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

got your eye on a nice downy lass?

Attached: undatables-downi.jpg (41.91 KB, 968x681)

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Not yet but I'm looking. Will have to be a retardation that doesn't lower the chances of conceiving and doesn't increase the chances of downey kids though

Attached: 72645b7320e139ec7b601e0d8955e543bd901197680d17aa9d0e7b20f862e97a.jpg (29.28 KB, 720x648)

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

that basically rules out everything except a brain injury tbh lad
up for a bit of DIY?

Attached: bowden32.png (500.95 KB, 692x537)

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

get a mental health gf then you can have her locked up if she disobeys you

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Just low IQ and simple nature would be fine tbh. Don't want to end up accidentally killing a lass

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

BORIS SPEAKING NOW LADS

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

OOOOOOHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (368.63 KB, 640x610)

Joshua White
Joshua White

those giant bony hands

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Attached: america.jpg (89.79 KB, 689x758)

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Female Smeagol

John Campbell
John Campbell

The mad cunt posts CP
Really makes you think.

Attached: untitled3.png (115.68 KB, 1010x539)

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Florida woman

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

SA browses /newbrit/

Attached: 2016-10-23-01-54-40.png (300.35 KB, 370x388)

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

"y-yeah but at least w-we can say the n-word…. w-where's your l-l-loicence britc-cuck…."

Attached: D-p03u8XYAAwOzH.png (96.82 KB, 1000x1000)

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

He posted CP?

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Any time he starts spazzing out here I go and check there cos he runs straight back there to sperg out.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

say nigger in the US
get fired, doxed, and have your house burned down by antifa
a-at least the police didn't arrest me

John Scott
John Scott

nigger.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Well he must have, there's no way that I know of for a mod or BO to place a site-wide permaban on any IP, and the only stuff that ever gets banned like that is CP, so draw the logical conclusion.

James Phillips
James Phillips

wow BTFO so based at least we can pretend say nigger online tho

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

Need to go suit shopping

Attached: 1530547534746.jpg (84.65 KB, 754x1158)

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

I think they are talking about Dankula getting arrested "hehe you have no le freedom of speech where's your loicence"
At least we can grow parsnips :^)

Attached: gj,.png (1.13 MB, 784x872)

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

already got smine

Attached: 2017-02-06-22-46-26.png (287.35 KB, 1008x670)

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Do they pump extra chemicals into the water or something on July 4th cos every yank turns into an uberspastic on that day.

Attached: fuentes-(1).mp4 (1.53 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: fuentes-(2).mp4 (1.4 MB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

what for lad

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Your funeral

Attached: 1461610551603.jpg (383.53 KB, 1822x1282)

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

oy begorrah

Attached: SA-in-london.mp4 (5.23 MB, 1280x720)

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Need some formal attire for toil duties.

Attached: 0c822b4b459efedc622136a127b17085baaea765151422cd25072cbdc31557ad.jpeg (41.29 KB, 579x960)

William Reed
William Reed

tfw taigs exist

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (315.07 KB, 2270x1701)

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Ex-MI6 boss warns the UK is going through a 'political nervous breakdown' as he says neither Tory leadership candidates nor Jeremy Corbyn have 'the standing that we have become used to in our top leadership'
Sir John Sawers today issued a public slap down to the three men vying for the keys to Number 10 - saying that the UK could have a prime minister who 'does not have the standing that we have become used to in our top leadership'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219229/Ex-MI6-boss-warns-UK-going-political-nervous-breakdown.html

How many ex-spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) do they have that they can run these stories out every fucking week.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

his toilmasters let him dress fancy and doesn't force him to wear ridiculous clothing for their amusement

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Ahh fair, just go for a cheapo one tbh.

Suits are fucking awful in hot weather though.

Attached: D-x25IgWkAASXoU.jpg (67.76 KB, 640x806)

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

"it's perfectly safe goyi guys ignore the fact we haven't actually proven that it's safe and all we've done is just say that it's safe just trust us and don't listen to those people criticising it they probably believe there's some international clique controlling the world haha how ridiculous is that!"

Attached: 5G.png (63.36 KB, 652x584)
Attached: 5G-(1).jpg (57.2 KB, 1078x790)

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

It's great he's going to prison. We won't hear from him again.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Until the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) decide that he's useful and roll him out again.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

when the British people vote against your internationalist superstate so you install radiation transmitters all over their country

Attached: e8419a0a572cd99cfe0082511770f30c5aead43415a69bc02156349c9fcb7aa7.jpg (5.71 KB, 549x580)

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

you gay folk are metrosexual right, got any fashion tips`?

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Jail times and trials are part of the game to give him more credence. We have limited time to turn well meaning but naive patriots supporting Tommy to the right way of thinking.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Feels like it was just yesterday that 3G was the hot new thing.

Attached: 1940s-1950s-man-using-old-fashioned-wall-mounted-telephone-CMRE7D.jpg (186.97 KB, 1016x1390)

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

They are terrible at subtlety.

Attached: trends-lgbt-pride.png (10.77 KB, 240x220)

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

buy a cheap suit on Ebay or somethig and get it tailored to fit will unironically look better than some italian cut richfag suit

Attached: red-fawn-frenchi-bulldog-dressed-as-dorothy-wizard-of-oz-standing-against-a-tree-PEK2DB.jpg (224.44 KB, 928x1390)

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

kek

Three-button is outdated, one-button is too casual/american, go for the best of both and get two-button. Centrism works for Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad, let it work for your suit.
You go for single-breasted like a normal person, double-breasted if you're off to the yacht club later.
For venting I recommend double over single, gives you more room to move in. Best option is to go to a shop and try both on, see which feels more comfortable for you personally.
The shoulders HAVE to fit properly. The rest can be tailored to your exact size, but if the shoulders don't fit then it's not worth it.
Don't bother with patterned suits, checkered can work for tweed and pinstripe for dinner, but a plain and simple suit works anywhere and everywhere.
Material is up to you. Ideally you want wool with silk lining and ideally you want a home in the Cotswolds, but we can't have everything. If you're going to wear it ragged then there's nothing wrong with polyester, just be aware you'll sweat an ocean in it. Summer suit get in linen.
Colours. Black, navy, dark grey, light grey. Anything else is a memi.
Ideally a suit for every day of the week. It all depends on your work environment, but I'd say two of each colour, that way you have one to wear whilst the other is in the dry-cleaners.

Find a good tailor and become bestest of buds with him. You want someone you can trust to actually fit you properly and not rip you off so he can make more money off of you later. A good tailor is as valuable as a unicorn that shits gold, he'll know how to fit you perfectly.
Take your tailor's advice. If he gives you a measurement and you think it's a little loose you trust him, he knows you're either going to be moving about a lot or you'll be putting on a few pounds at some point and is counting for that.

Find a good dry-cleaner and become bestest of buds with him. You want someone who knows how to treat a suit properly and not ruin the bloody thing.

Ebay you risk the shoulders not fitting properly and they are a fucking nightmare to tailor.

Attached: break-it-down-the-suit.jpg (662.83 KB, 2550x3300)
Attached: suit-(2).jpg (442.79 KB, 800x3650)
Attached: GM5c0.jpg (63.95 KB, 459x506)

Asher Price
Asher Price

Our memmies spread so fast
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7218555/Facebook-removes-Make-America-White-group-sprung-Disney-cast-Halle-Bailey.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (672.68 KB, 649x688)

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Exactly, this is just to get his name out there even more.

That was around 2010 iirc? I don't even remember hearing about 4G being rolled out, it just sort of appeared overnight.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

"HAHA WYPIPO SO SENSITIVE!"
yeah so long as you ignore the chimpout to pic related
it's all so fucking tiresome

Attached: D-nQBXPUYAA0gHk.jpg (113.17 KB, 850x1100)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

1 button is pro white just fuck off

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Too much like a sports jacket tbh

Attached: suit-style.jpg (399.21 KB, 1000x2198)

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Attached: 1562353441931.jpg (13.17 KB, 480x360)

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

not wearing trackies every day

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Just made a tea with deionised water, tasted better imho

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

good lad

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

The salt over that image was amazing.

3 button double breasted or go home.

Shellsuits tbh lad.

Attached: black-panther.jpg (310.55 KB, 878x2021)

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

not wearing a duster

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Funny how they have the world's biggest chimpouts whenever it's applied against them. I was actually putting a folder together of contradictions in this recent trend of blacking or bleaching characters in media but there ended up being so many I got bored and couldn't be arsed. You've no idea how ridiculous it gets.

Attached: D-nREa1UYAAs1CL.jpg (98.36 KB, 668x1146)
Attached: second.png (88.78 KB, 686x864)
Attached: africa.jpg (156.16 KB, 1624x1100)
Attached: moffat-bbc-dr-who.jpg (96.55 KB, 1062x746)
Attached: BBC-Dr-Who.mp4 (1.01 MB, 640x360)

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Can't stress the dry cleaner bit enough, you need to find one that does it in house and not one of these big companies that send it away/outssource. You may never see that nice suit again and the compensation is similar to an insurance claim, I.e they devalue the item they lost and you won't be able to replace it like for like with the compensation they give you.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

sadly kids believe it

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

good lad

Attached: pumped-up-kicks.jpg (11.17 KB, 298x298)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

implying SA's suits aren't £80 washable polyester from Burton

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

You'd be surprised lad, with how online a lot of them are I'd say a great many are seeing it for what it truly is. Granted a lot of that is going to be because of silly memmies but once that seed is planted it doesn't just go away.

Yeah you need someone who will value your suit as much as you do tbh

kek my work ones are off-the-rack M&S tbh

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Got a great dry cleaner but need to find a decent tailor and quick, got a wedding next month and my blossoming beer gut has made it a little tight. Don't know what to look or ask for though.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

off the rack Next isn't too shabby

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

the US 2020 census is going to be such a blackpill, I got preselected to be a census rep by the state smdh

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Do you have to do it?

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Doubt you'd have much luck getting it made larger tbh, do a keto cut for this month and you should burn off the pounds quick enough.

Quite a few high street retailers off-the-rack suits are pretty decent, I just use M&S cos I have a discount there.

[F] lad, how blanda'd is your area anyway? Also did they manage to secure the citizenship question?

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

yeah I think so

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

my state is pretty based outside of the area I live which is the south east. the metro region in the south east still has large white primarily catholic irish/ anglo /pole and german enclaves but its full of niggers and spics and arabs too in their own enclaves but outside of the SE its pretty much like 80-90 percent white with little enclaves of IT poojeet colonies in suburbs

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

They smaller'd it for me when I bought it, I was hoping they could reverse that? Not got a clue about suits your if I'm honest.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Count your blessings tbh lad, if I were to do that where I live I'd be counting more poos than a sewer worker. This area has had a huge influx of them in just the last five years.

If they've tapered it down they should be able to reverse it tbh, depending on how they've done it. I'm assuming it's just stitched into shape rather than them cutting it. In fact if you had a look you might be able to see where it's stitched up (depending on how they've done it) and you could potentially undo it yourself if you fancied risking it.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

the poo diaspora is crazy, they have taken over canada super fast

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

wdhmbt

Attached: adv.png (605.3 KB, 572x748)

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

It's like a miasma, if a community isn't strong then they'll take over within half a decade.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

(checked)
Thanks SA, that help. Me mates mum makes clothes and stuff I'll show it her and ask her advice from I dare not do anything like that with my fat thumbs

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

No worries lad, I like suits tbh and it's nice to help lads out with them. Yeah it's better to not risk damaging it over stitching that'd only cost a couple of quid to have undone.

Attached: thu-(1).gif (1.68 MB, 480x268)

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

kek

Attached: bird-vs-bourgie.mp4 (5.73 MB, 720x1272)

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Tbf if you're a London sewer worker all you do is count a few large turds

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Post the most boomer takes you've ever seen

Just found this fucking gem, I'm at a loss for words

Attached: boomertake.png (145.8 KB, 590x591)

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

absolute lad

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

middle-easterners don't have blue eyes or light hair
jesus actually looked like this cos science said so
I was wondering when the jesus example would be played for this Ariel thing.

Attached: twitter-jesus-(1).png (638.91 KB, 572x780)
Attached: twitter-jesus-(2).png (449.83 KB, 572x1110)
Attached: 141.png (2.99 KB, 493x402)

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Attached: heh.jpg (98.17 KB, 456x380)

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Jesus was nothing but a fucking kike.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

He's making room for his friends

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (427.3 KB, 523x543)

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Israel

Attached: 143897799451.png (93.11 KB, 220x267)

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

bring back the inquisition I say

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Some mummies had fair hair, Achilles had fair hair yet it is impossible for the area between Egypt and Greece to have it?

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

They opened that sarcophagus the other day and were 'shocked' to find the remains had blonde hair, really makes you think

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

N

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Attached: hbalA3V9mSNZaaAy.mp4 (7.45 MB, 640x360)

William Brown
William Brown

They were desperate to prove that it was a result of the treatment mummies receive so they tested it on people's hair today and it turns out it does not change people's hair colour.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Makes me laugh when blacks and half castes get Egyptian themed tattoos.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

The lengths they'll go to is honestly fucking hilarious, it's so pathetic.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

I don't want to live in a society with these people, lads.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Same here. Even when they have their own country they still insist on spreading their cancer all over the globe.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Kek, both types of people lad

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

they were bix nooding the fuck out, even the white guy was but he was less retarded.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

tfw no puritan country

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (80.4 KB, 500x500)

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Attached: 20XNfo13fNNxHn4e.mp4 (4.88 MB, 320x568)

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

bouncing milkers on this bird

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Indeed.

What is it with niggers and their funny finger movements? I know chimps are good at sign language if taught properly, whether if it's some inherited trait from years back, I dunno. Very odd species.

Joseph James
Joseph James

tbh

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

demonstrates ability use camera
didn't film the incident

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

Phone priviledge
Check it muttlass

James Wilson
James Wilson

Jonathan, their only son, was the fifth of 11 children.
Oh no I hope this doesn't happen to me

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.64 MB, 800x880)

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Dark nipples

Attached: Doom-PC.gif (2.99 MB, 500x375)

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Lovely caramel dip nips

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

we're just victims

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

it was probably a shitskin, if it was a white guy she would say it.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

look at those nips lads

Attached: mpv-shot0024.jpg (54.14 KB, 688x368)

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

pink nipples > brown nipples tbh

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

tbh

Attached: mpv-shot0025.jpg (54.57 KB, 688x368)

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Iran chaos: Britain warned ‘be afraid’ after UK supertanker scare in Gulf
BRITISH maritime officials have announced a UK-flagged supertanker which stopped in the Gulf is "safe and well" after Iran dismissed reports its Revolutionary Guards had seized the vessel
express.co.uk/news/world/1150014/iran-uk-supertanker-middle-east-crisis-gulf-pacific-voyager-grace-1-gibraltar

Wish they'd stop with the teasing and just kick off already.

Attached: happening-(1).jpg (548.58 KB, 1024x818)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Tbh

Attached: 23977cc126b4f21d61bf933dcde75e4e85691a07e26291a61beeb9d3ec87013d.jpg (745.55 KB, 2000x2956)

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

stopping at 11

Attached: come-on-now.png (256.92 KB, 368x657)

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

small pink nipples and small areolas tbh

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Nothing wrong with a little darker tbh

did someone saw her nipples off?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2 MB, 1918x1080)

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Some madlad needs to get the chaos going smh

Attached: 66e6c16dd909bf10ef69cf7a5436480d71111c58cb55396d8bbf53529667c074.jpg (237.59 KB, 1405x1204)

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Lovely tbh.
I've seen some really matted milkers in my life.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

would not

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Attached: mpv-shot0026.jpg (48.78 KB, 688x368)

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

It's fucking endless.

Attached: o1.png (1.24 MB, 1000x738)
Attached: o2.png (112.96 KB, 977x677)
Attached: g-(2).png (908.99 KB, 838x611)

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

tbh

Attached: 111.jpeg (390.51 KB, 1866x1423)

James Stewart
James Stewart

pride year

Attached: 9e00754dbfd5f8baf2be770cc872ec97f50369f3f3e01fc6967903a67dd957e3.png (103.21 KB, 1000x700)

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

It's actually pretty good if they carry this shite on. The more obnoxious they are the more the public shifts their views.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

I'm with you brother

Attached: it-aint-me.jpg (118.82 KB, 772x817)

Luis Long
Luis Long

Attached: mpv-shot0028.jpg (72.74 KB, 1020x552)
Attached: mpv-shot0029.jpg (94.95 KB, 1020x552)

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

It's already like that lad, I'm hearing more and more bitterness and anger the more they escalate things.

Attached: london-lgbt-pride-(1).png (993.47 KB, 900x1180)
Attached: london-lgbt-pride-(2).png (1.59 MB, 900x1180)

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

london is desperately in need of hellfire tbh

Attached: ee15bee227cae804b38bad25d2f70f92dc823ee868ad603d653679de5cc0f8f3.png (333.63 KB, 654x521)

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Music to my ears. Civil unrest is growing. Soon.

Attached: -r.jpg (96.37 KB, 1024x963)

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

This is legitimately one of the least attractive women I've ever seen

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

had that reaction last time I posted her too smh. Do you think she is ugly?

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Can only speak from experience, but there is definitely a growing resentment in the air. People are well and truly fed up of the endless poz being forced in their faces every minute of every day.

Attached: lgbt-gen-z.jpg (204.6 KB, 1410x1224)
Attached: g-(2).jpg (20.12 KB, 480x270)

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

praying for another Omar Mateen tbh

Attached: aj.gif (6.75 MB, 368x208)

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

tfw family says something "homphobic" and immediately undercuts it by pointing out how homophobic they are and how that is wrong
sick of social engineering lads

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Tell them to stop being poofters tbh, you're going to have to pull your thumb out if you want to undo the conditioning.

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

The mannish face coupled with the weird body, if I didn't know what this was from and who it was I would've thought it was a (barely passing) post-op tranny tbh.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

oh sorry the question was "Do" not "why" and yes I do find her ugly.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

Weird body?

Brother knows I'll criticise him when he cucks so he just strawmans me before I say anything smh

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

Call him out for strawmanning tbh

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Like I said, she has a weird body, it might be the lighting in the scene tbh.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I thought it was a transitioning male tbh but kept quiet incase I'd be insulting your waifu or whatever the kids call it these days. I don't know why but her facial features look really boyish coupled with those tiny tits and sqaure body frame.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

How is it weird? I figured that was an above average lassie body tbh

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

How is it weird

See

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

would you ==RAPE== her, though?

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

damn it

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Attached: shhh.jpg (711.21 KB, 2448x3264)

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

if I must

Attached: 4u.jpg (120.38 KB, 744x1063)

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Once had an argument with some cocky paki on the yt comments section because he reckons that Pakis run Birmingham. I asked him if he was an arse bandit and he got all irate and flustered as they do. Then I asked him "Well you must be a homo if you allow these battyman pride events in your city".
He was fucking seething kek

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

lel top lad, it's funny how arrogant and uppity pakis are thinking that they actually run the country

Attached: -k-(1).gif (1.99 MB, 332x215)

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Now that's some 4D chess right there.

Attached: sublime.png (91.7 KB, 237x287)

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

narrated by nignog

Attached: erhhthht.png (17.58 KB, 824x644)

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

i would never eat a seedless, i.e infertile (low t) watermelon. its a vasectomy melon. a melon that at birth accepted that it would lose the game of life and never reproduce. bad energy. atheist food

Attached: 85f4ebaa705c90b6fe46c47d671aa09e6d3d541f28bac0cf71e106a88929c758.jpg (37.64 KB, 398x376)

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Kek source?

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

twitter.com/owenbroadcast/status/1146904121678733312

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Nothing better than agitating the situation. If something kicks off it has fuck all to do with me guv'nor. Kek

Attached: farageloafgetty-57ed7cd752871-57ed7cd7609b0.jpg (27.1 KB, 630x394)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

It's not the white kids that are against it, it's just that there's less of them.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Attached: IMG-20190706-154706.jpg (94.87 KB, 961x1046)

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

mentally ill homeless man
Reddit wanking over this

Honestly everybody who uses Reddit should kill themselves

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

keeeeeeeeek

Attached: IMG-20190706-155038.jpg (111.94 KB, 603x697)

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Breaking 68 hour fast, lads. Prayfor me

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

The House of Lords has been a joke for a long time. It's not like we even have an aristocracy to fill it properly anymore anyway.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

kek reminds me of the anime twitter profiles sending the US taxman after e-thots

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Fresh Sseth

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Wouldn't that be a matter for customs and revenues?

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Wrath of the Awakened Incel.

It should be a matter for the fucking police, she's potentially sending poison around the globe.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

david
davis
has
resigned

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Might send my soiled bathwater to Africa tbh. That'll finish the bastards

Attached: fea65039df2ab0c1b7fbb51b41ae0fc7e6752c19d3336e852fd3cda6ca5b60c8.jpg (22.36 KB, 297x331)

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Exact opposite happens. That’s s cope.

William Wilson
William Wilson

Exact opposite happens
Cite sources seeing as every example we've come across shows otherwise.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

This picture triggers Steiner.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

tfw the Anglican church is the centrist church

Carson King
Carson King

already bean posted pleb

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Why?

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Barney is neet incarnate tbh

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

How is she operating how accounts? As an individual or self-employed? Exploring the government information on tax, pretty sure she should be charging VAT on these items, unless they're not operating as a business; unfortunately I can't actually find where it's being sold through. Smh I just want to help the tax man.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

fresh

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

that thumb
Wtf

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

Its one of those things that they suddenly care about when its convenient,like Scotland going independent because of brexit as if they didn't already support that.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit