WTF is going on with white people?

If any of this white-hate happened in my country the SJWs would be massacred in the streets!
In Iraq, instagram whores are gunned down!
timesofisrael.com/instagram-model-murdered-at-wheel-of-porsche-in-baghdad/

Attached: 1502770518928.jpg (408x230 1.13 MB, 91.71K)

Pick one, you have to go back.

Fuck off jidf, you know what i mean.
muslims gun down degenerates in the streets and jews are not safe.
Why are whites accepting this bullshit?
Why is there no punisher style rebellion?

Attached: 1526311589420.png (571x618, 105.17K)

Spengler and Glubb are the answers to those questions. It's the fate of civilizations.

care to elaborate?

Attached: 1509722491981.png (426x399, 235K)

Spooked me for a sec to read my surname here.

Sage for off topic

I guess people still think they have too much to lose.

Reported for doxxing yourself.
Kidding but you idiot.

I really doubt that user. I'm from the former Soviet bloc and people here seem to be fine with faggots and trannies now when even ten years ago they used to get harrassed and beaten in the streets. If you're really from Iraq, props for not succumbing to the Western pozz yet. Anyways, as long as people have their mind numbing kikebook and instajew to distract themselves they will put up with pretty much anything, it seems.

Inbreeding. 200 years of inbred entitlement and laziness.

1/3 of all Nobel Prizes granted to US citizens were awarded to immigrants. Many white ones, but not just white ones.

"Hurr durr I'm 'murrikun! Go home! Derp." That's what's wrong.

How can there be white hate in your country if there is no whites in your country, shoo shoo Arab jew.

Attached: exes and whys.gif (283x400, 50.24K)

The Arab world is more white than Britain and the US. Fuck the western world. It's jewish as all heck and can't be saved without genocide happening.

The KKK needs to make a grand comeback.

Slide thread confirmed

Britain, that is probably true now. Sad.

Attached: crying lion.png (258x246, 65.31K)

Not sure, but I officially joined the mile high club about 40 minutes ago.

Can’t even get out of Colorado

When order breaks down, a lot of people are going to get gunned down around the world. Give it time.

Iraq is a third world country and could never possibly develop beyond that state. The thing which makes us tolerant of others is also what makes us civilized and what makes our advancement as a society possible. We have the capacity to change our behaviors and adapt to our environment. You don't. We will evolve past this hardship, like we did every other. You will always be primitive.

Another point is that the 3rd world will only develop insofar as industrialization. The pollution can heavily be sourced to rivers coming out of china and other asian nations, yet it is used to browbeat the White countries into 'green' foolishness.