Within the (((margin of error)))

Robert Menendez is a crook and a shabbos goy.
This race is a dead heat and a flippable Senate seat. Dems don't vote midterms and this spic is a known criminal.
NJ hate thread, then? I'll retrofit the memes and pin everything shitty on this asshole and Booker and the NJ dems, which are all fucking despicable.

articles.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/10/njs_dramatic_senate_race_between_menendez_hugin_in.amp

Attached: 1538432409267.png (480x911, 224.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/industries/recips.php?cycle=2018&ind=Q05
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't he molesting children on some island with a Jew donor?

I still don't believe many people from here live in NJ.

I'm a neighbor
Pay your property tax, goy

Chris FatFuck Christie
Reporting in

James GayAsFuck McGreevy
Reporting In

John GonnaRobYaBlind Corzine
Reporting in…

You found me out Denver

Corey SecretlyNotaNooker Booker
Reports in
I moved to a state that actually lets me own a weapon.

Nobody gives a shit about your party politics, kike.

Attached: 1538436652427.jpg (750x433, 182.07K)

I remember you

He is the biggest receiver of pro Israel lobby according to opensecrets.org.

opensecrets.org/industries/recips.php?cycle=2018&ind=Q05

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (595x478, 31.42K)

[-]

bump

Yeah. Forget if it was Epstein or someone else.

Why not? This board was started by expats from 4chan, which was a lot of NYC locals.

The more racist Republicans become, the better they will do in the northeast.

bump

Go stick a pork roll up your ass.

Attached: WTFRUTALKING.png (983x849, 581.31K)

Check the crosstabs. Menendez corruption is only a minor issue for most of the people answering the poll, more people care about giving control of the Senate to the Dems than menendez' corruption. He'll win because libshits have zero morals.

NJfag here. Fuck this state, after I leave, I dont care if it becomes California 2.0. Nothing here, including the people, are not worth saving.

Attached: ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg (246x138, 14.32K)

He took time off from that to campaign

Attached: Menendez.jpg (681x448, 91.96K)

Yep, they funded his defense for his trial

Attached: Menendez2.jpg (842x676, 136.72K)

Correlations

Attached: 78785.jpg (640x1108, 115.34K)

This state has been tied over a barrel by a Tammany Hall style fixer by the name of Norcross for decades. The owner of the Philadelphia Inquirer runs an investigative series on him, he promptly dies in a plane crash. Norcross gave us all these creeps. And will continue to. Organized crime runs this state and will continue to unless the FBI comes in with a roto rooter and cleans us out.

Thank you user I've been looking for this for years

All politicians are, but by all means, keep voting and pretending you're accomplishing something.

I've been stuck in this fucking state all my life and the only time I went to georgia was the best few days i've ever had.
I want to get a BB gun without needing a gun license, and i'll be hard fucking pressed to find a senator that would actually oblige.

Accurate

I'm a journalist in South Jersey fresh out of college. All the professors I had who'd written about the Norcross family were kicked out of their jobs at the Inquirer, the Star-Ledger or wherever else they were working. I'm trying to figure out a way to get the information about Norcross out there without getting shot. or something. How do you guys think I ought to go about it?

Attached: afa96ebcc02d14de26edc9db3580118a17901381aea9139265d2abd2311ac782.jpg (600x461, 73.77K)

Wife voting. I hope we win this one

Very carefully

Maybe tacking up photocopies on public bulletin boards, I wish I knew.

An anonymous blog advertised with publicly posted flyers? Unironically speaking that sort of thing gets noticed here in Springsteen Country.

Whatever you'd do you'd have to get damned creative if you're not going to wind up fertilizing the cranberry bogs, user. Godspeed you

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_17_01_05_Barna_da_Sienna_S_Margaret_devil_hammer_det.jpg (673x606, 125.19K)