Incest

What will this map look like 30 years from now?

Attached: incest-map.jpg (960x640, 69.89K)

A lot more dark blue if arabs and pakistanis continue to flood in.

Just poo it.
Shit stain the whole thing.
Shitskin the whole thing.

Attached: pooinloo-public-toilet.mp4 (400x300, 697.88K)

You mean Wincest.

I am entirely unsurprised.

Attached: t. Poortugal.mp4 (496x360, 2.04M)

Attached: 000.jpg (1280x1024, 581.7K)

What a shit thread

You ignore ge*many,France,Russia and Spain but immediately look to Portugal? Why are anons so obsessed with the big Portuguese sausage? You must fantasize about a hairy Alberto bull planting his potent seed into the tight pussy of a white women.

What did your sister feel like Miguel? Did you deliver her a creampie?

Go fuck yourself, reddit.

Reported for kike shill

Neck yourself.

Sadly I'm a only child so I wouldn't know besides much like Cristiano Ronaldo I can easily find willing white puss to put my benis in.

Correlation?

Attached: Vargs-Yurup.png (1194x1136, 162.61K)

is always equal to causation as they say

Attached: 1476859983393.jpg (754x1598, 333.06K)

Attached: it's truth in meme form.png (800x1745, 265.05K)

I feel like I just had a stroke.

That's actually not so bad if you think about it. It's not like they'll be having any children.

what the heak I love degeneracy now

I've thought about it. I hate clown world.

Reminder that 90% of the "Meds" in nord vs med shitposting threads on halfchan (before memeflags) were Brazilians and other similar smelly South American monkeys who believed they were the "heirs of Rome".

I'm sorry you're not blonde.

Is how I interpret this data. Which is lacking any sauce, stupid faggot OP.

Look it up yourself you triggered shit. Takes 2 seconds.

Just saying.

"legal" could just mean there's no existing law because they never deemed it necessary to explicitly pass one, you know

on this note- Ireland, Italy, Germany, and Greece are the only countries in the map that appear to have passed laws condoning incest in certain situations

and for Ireland, it could just be that the law they passed explitly mentions male-female and the map interprets that to be a special provision for gay incest

Was far from being the only inbred Royal you faggot on similar note pic related.

Attached: LMAO.PNG (1024x571, 948.39K)

Retard, it would be real easy to get a map of actual inbreeding and test your theory. Just seperate the pakis.

The point is that it's not like it never happened in Spain.