Analysis of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Allegations

scribd.com/document/389821761/Mitchell-Memo#fullscreen&from_embed

Attached: Dr Ford.png (1696x1054, 356.2K)

MUH KAVANAUGH!

Bump

Post more please

Oh look another kike making a fucking slide.

How is this a slide?

The kikes are really sliding this thread…

Not an argument faggot, he's a white man under the attack of women's lies. Reminds me of when women cried rape during jim crow after being caught fucking a black man

Lol

Fahgots

Fuck MGTOW, I'm on my 5th child with my DACAryan wife.

And the attempts here are also laughable.

Attached: 14551eb0ebf351584fc335ebf622cf7a1d0a2944a8e5e23c92c79a0c8b8bfc29.png (909x796 464.5 KB, 215.84K)

MGTOW is just abandoning your responsibility to procreate, if it pleases the Jew just don't do it

Why didn't she plan out her lie better? If you are going to tell a lie on a national scale, you ought to have planned the whole thing out + done mock interrogations with one of your accomplices.

Wait, what are you implying here. I really need to hear/see this.

Attached: Shiggurai.png (290x324, 141.59K)

Women are ONLY good for having children, anything more and they become a complete detriment to society.

Pussy pass

Cunt, how many kavanaugh threads are necessary?

>Stop making new threads with new I formation just let (((us))) stick to relentlessly shilling and detailing one thread
Aww, is it getting harder to shill, kike? Too many threads damning your "Kavanaugh is a rapist pedo it's a fact stop supporting him goyim" narrative? Filtered. Kill yourself.

The kikes were expecting to be able to bully everyone into submission with their screeching, pussy hat wearing harpies.

But we can see that clearly failed.

Who care what some stupid cunt has to say about some other stupid cunt?

The usual, during the Kavanaugh confirmation, some usual faggot started shilling against Kavanaugh and acting on being know-it all. So then one user insulted him and then posted this Zig Forums BO sucking a dick. Later on all of that anons posts were reported.
Second picture is during near the vote of the confirmation. As usual, the sperg doesn't know how to change his file name and starts his usual routine. After the vote, he went on full butthurt mode. And he kept doing so for the rest of the day.

Wrong. MGTOW is a defensive position that serves to protect men from divorce rape and false accusations.

As shitskins continue to breed, truly the future. It's impossible to find a woman at all, might as well reee about.