Trump Insults Female Reporter. WH Later Cucks Out and Edits Out Insult from Official Transcript

archive.is/gmOLg

This is why feminism has been allowed to run rampant during Trump's term because he's pussy whipped by his jew daughter. He needs to stop being such a giant pussy. What does his daughter have on him?

Attached: poj.gif (1242x2020 2.71 MB, 987.7K)

still not as much as a pussy as your average ""president"" who would spend an entire week apologizing over something small like this

*of a pussy
pardon my autism i just got up
but yes he does need to stop being pussy whipped

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

The best part about Trump: the salt.

Voting for him in 2016, if nothing else, was worth it for the salt.

I remember election night like it was yesterday. this place was fucking wild

at least 10 liberals killed themselves when they realized he got elected as well, guaranteed

So insulting an dipshit leftist fucktard kikebot is double-extra bad if that dipshit leftist fucktard kikebot also has bobs and vaygene?
I'll put that in my big "We're Totally Not a Weird Emotional Cult" book of weird emotional leftist rules

Attached: tinyface02.jpg (614x858, 79.9K)

And X changes every 2 hours or course.

It's not. Trump is just a soy infused bitch these days.

That's the only good thing about Trump. He's a kike shill who has done nothing for anyone but jews.

I hate Trump now but i have to agree with you here. Shit was fucking hilarious. I still have like 300+ screenshots of butthurt libs saved somewhere.

alpha as fuck

Attached: 3d6f1332e68a51d4c43ad56f06f9b38721f653e2e27e69187611ec953bdd5648.jpeg (951x633, 77.66K)

Since you're the expert on being a soy infused cuckā€¦ when was the last time you told a woman she doesn't think? putting lipstick on a male doesn't make it a woman

Attached: durden.jpg (1200x800, 170.07K)

"Thank you, Daddy! Women are the future."

Attached: jewvanka.jpg (474x564, 25.83K)

They're testing to see how much they can get away with "editing" before people find out.

even this idiot fox reporter tries it. takes her being rebuffed twice to get the hint.

his grandchildren. suspect she also resents him for divorcing her mother.

Attached: Outnumbered 10_1_18 _take a hint.webm (640x360, 3.38M)

kek, when my wife starts a conversation off, "you know i was thinking" usually is a good one!

Attached: 4267701-avengers (2012-) 039-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

Living dangerously.

Attached: tampax.webm (480x480, 1.55M)

This is accurate. This is how bitch cunt daughters operate universally.

This. It's ridiculous. Too bad Trump cucked out a like a sloppy pussy because this was a good opportunity to demonstrate the mental gymnastics of the left.

I am sure all the women who didn't know how to defend themselves and their children against the Red Army would totally agree with you 100% (if they weren't dead). Women should never know how to defend themselves or be taught to fight.

Look at that look on her face when he said that. She was wet as November.

Oh you.
In those days women knew how to fire a weapon and fight for their families, and it still didn't stop the men from having their way with them.
because men are stronger than women

This is why Marxist threads like this should be banned from here. It's warping these gullible nigger's minds.