TRUE MEANING OF SKULL AND BONES

esotericawakening.com/esoteric-meaning-of-skull-and-bones-322

Attached: skullandbones.jpg (400x351, 35.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esotericawakening.com/the-occult-significance-of-the-number-6
esotericawakening.com/is-free-will-an-illusion
ia802708.us.archive.org/22/items/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KeMTuwDS8DM
esotericawakening.com/elder-futhark-the-secrets-of-the-runes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger.

You can occasionally find someone that kind of knows what they are talking about that is at least on the right track with the philosophical meanings of the symbols, however they still don’t understand their true meaning. The philosophical meanings always come after the true meaning. The secret to decoding esoteric symbolism is that there is always a mathematical principle behind the symbol, if it was designed by a true adept. If you have not found the mathematical principle behind the symbol then you have not decoded it properly.

You may be wondering to yourself “how can math have a Philosophical meaning”? Because math is the way the creator expresses everything in this reality. Numbers have meaning, they are not just arbitrary symbols for some abstract concept. If you read my last article on the number 6 you should remember I mentioned this formula (Fn = Fn-1 + Fn-2) as the formula God uses to create this reality. What does this formula look like in 2 dimensions? The Fibonacci spiral

So what does this have to do with the skull and bones? I will get to that, first let’s go back to my last article where I discussed a little about the number 6 again. I want to stress “little” here because the true adept could write an entire book on the meaning of each number and why it is important in this reality and how it is expressed. I didn’t tell you about this next item because it opens a can of worms that as I mentioned requires an entire book to fully explain but I will post a video at the end of the article to help you explore this more. This is called the seed of life. Why is it called the seed of life? Because everything in this reality is built on this pattern, the forces of the creator governing the dynamics of this reality to act in a way to produce this pattern which everything else in this reality is built on, but it all starts with this pattern.

shit kicking moron nigger faggot that article is way over your head

Attached: October 21 2018.png (1088x2172, 689.53K)

How very prototypically Jewish. They strain out the gnat and gulp down the camel. They worship all the way up to the 6th luminary Saturn but not the 7th (God, Infinity, the Divine Sun). To them the numbers are reality, rather than the purest (though still imperfect) representation of a more subtle and beautiful universal structure.

"To the Aryan the atom is an unseen gnome with an important task and place in the universe. To the Jew it is just another fuzzy number."

Attached: 1511126855170.gif (306x320, 86.15K)

a nigger here who actually knows some shit for once impressive
esotericawakening.com/the-occult-significance-of-the-number-6

fucking summary you drive by numberfag

neck yourself you lazy sack of shit it is a fucking article, read it or suck on some asshile

stop shilling your shit schlomo

Attached: Life.jpg (472x477, 61.44K)

kys glow in the dark nigger

How does a thread get derailed 101, by new glowies being indoctrinated into TranslucentWhenObscuredByShadow-thinking

whats supposed to happen on oct 21 nigger?

not happening, because you lie.
learn to spell while you are at it.
return to whatever shithole you crawled out from and stay there please.

Attached: 1413732884248.png (330x570, 336.43K)

Two years and two months too early.

Thor is the fool. Everyone is waiting for the New World Order and for all things to be made new again.

Attached: Rider Waite tarot the fool.jpg (814x460 115.3 KB, 143.37K)

Bumping your own fucking thread and linking without context. If I wanted links I'd go to drudge. You are a lazy OP and your disregard for board culture is shutting this place up.

Easy question OP.

Genesis 3:22 King James Version (KJV)

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

and it goes on:

Attached: anunnakitreeoflife-manipulatingdna.jpg (572x302, 61.68K)

I will fuck start your face nigger gys

there is no question there you brainless twat and fuck your kike fan fic book

How about this: numbers follow the same underlying paradigm as everything else? Yes, they're symbols, as are words and emotions and memes.

repeat

Kill yourself, nigger.

Code Teal?

If you’re awake enough to know who and what they are, you’re awake enough to know that you don’t mention them in polite company.

Denver, your shits weak.

Zig Forumsight company? There isn't a whole lot of worry about that around here.

Cool my name in gementria or whatever translates too 322

It's a references to Genesis 3:22.

mine name is 888
"Out of the garden, get thee hence!"

Best ones

Worst ones

My personal favorite.
Autists Will Learn My Message

Attached: rare roof pepe.png (1024x768, 1.06M)

Attached: 1529013511436.gif (611x425, 1.16M)

kys CIA nigger day of the rope soon no one is afraid you faggots

stupid christcuck nigger

fuck you nigger

Why?

nvm thot you were some free mason kike chill trying to get some newb fuck wit to waste time on some bs. Read my article I am an initiate not some fuck wit I dont play games or get kiked

Every time.

they sure do kike get necked

I know who all of your niggers are and so the rest of our people

Attached: rekt1.png (709x606, 99.51K)

Everyone knows who Bodhi Mantra is. We're not impressed larper

I don't understand what you are saying? Are you saying I am deliberately trying to mislead someone by wasting there time with a 30 second read shitpost or are you saying I am not allowed to ask questions regarding gementria or are you saying I am woman or are you saying I am free mason or a kike?

Your article talks about the significance of numbers so posting about gementria was I thought acceptable, why isn't it?

Attached: IMNOTSCHIZO.jpg (229x220, 10.28K)

Pirates.

Shh, don't tell them damnit. It is better to watch them flail around in the darkness.

Attached: baudrillard.png (500x393, 111.24K)

Bitch my work started the NPC meme you massive faggot

You are an observer I am a player you fucking faggot you are only memeing what my work actually spawned you fucking brainless NPC cuck

Please answer me.

Them integers don't lie

You obviously don't know what they are, let alone how they work.

Tasty.

Attached: snekcheck.jpg (700x512, 36.66K)

I now present:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little freemason kike shill? I'll have you know I'm the top initiate in my class on esoterica, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids against jewish golems, and I have over 300 confirmed exorcisms. I am trained in advanced trigonometry and I'm the best sacred geometer in my entire sect. You are nothing to me but just another symbol. I will randomly assign numbers to, and derive meaning from, your body with precision the likes of which has never been asked for before on this Earth, mark my fucking numerals. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the aether? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spirits across the mortal plane and your soul is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're a fucking ghost, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over six hundred sixty-six ways, and that's just with my protractor. Not only am I extensively trained in spiritual warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the divine and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this mortal coil, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godless idiot. I will enumerate fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking damned, kiddo.

bitch the meme literally started a few days after my article you worthless sack of shit. I cracked the matrix years ago you fucking donkey.

Bitch our people actually do shit while you sit on chans all day doing nothing but absorbing our work and being programmed by our memes you stupid as shit nigger. Nice projection faggot I literally laid out all the science of exactly how it all works that you are clueless about. Wash your underoos nigger you are the NPC motherfucker

Please answer me

man your post was fine sorry I misunderstood, if you want to understand NPC science unlike this NPC nigger
here enjoy my bro
esotericawakening.com/is-free-will-an-illusion

you dont know shit about the deadly gangster communist computer god motherfucker

YOU ARE A TERRORIZED MEMBER of the “MASTER RACE”, WORLD-WIDE FOUR BILLION EYE-SIGHT TELEVISION CAMERA GUINEA PIG COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD “MASTER RACE.” YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRET OVER-ALL PLAN: WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.

you aint Dec woke motherfucker you are just here to keep the plot moving bitch

Attached: computerGod.jpg (536x431, 24.64K)

THESE HANGMAN ROPE SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE POLICE trick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them TERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERY for the COMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENT and CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP. THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICE in ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

Attached: retardedrobot.jpg (300x300, 16.5K)

Those are hilarious, as ETHNO-GLOBE user I am sort of more of a beardless goy than boy…all of those are hilarious in one way or another. Doesn't understand 'no' means 'no' ..OMG laughing so hard. 'Autists will learn my message.' Hmmm delicious, sometimes I think I was born to talk to you guys and help in whatever way I can. Poster child for birth control…too funny, I am sure the people who became my enemies thought so…

Cool, thanks so much for sharing I spend most of my Gematria time in Babylonian Gematria where I am 'Fiat Lux' among other interesting things -
LET THERE BE LIGHT!!
particularly apt in partnership with Zig Forums - people of light ∞ .

Your loosh is tasty

50 replies deep and nobody mentions Antony C. Sutton in a Skull & Bones thread? Like, wtf? He trashed his entire career publishing a multi-volume expose' of how the West built the Soviet Union, but he considered his magnum opus to be his book about Skull & Bones. I'm disappointed in you kids.
ia802708.us.archive.org/22/items/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones/AmericasSecretEstablishmentOrderOfSkullbones.pdf

>esotericawakening.com/is-free-will-an-illusion

Thanks man I really wish I understood math better. What is your honest opinion on the gematria stuff? I have read that it predates the Jewish reilgion going back to Mesopotamia I think. I have only read the kybalion and did some research on Hermes Trismegistus.

I extend the above question too you as well.

NPC fucking pleb kek, watch my meme this into reality you fucking pleb, everyone will know about Dec posting in less than 2 weeks because I will program them too you fucking chump, sit back and watch a real user work

youtube.com/watch?v=KeMTuwDS8DM

Attached: matrixfacts_01.gif (560x240, 1.22M)

Oh the gematria is built into the reality this is what you want my friend this is God tier
esotericawakening.com/elder-futhark-the-secrets-of-the-runes

haha

Attached: redskull chill.jpg (558x900, 150.41K)

Wonder Twins; Activate!

Attached: wonder twins activate.jpg (599x800, 108.74K)

I find this fascinating even though I don't understand that much. Ironically one of my Gementria is "Keep learning you will understand" just enrolled for physics/compt.sci at uni. I want to understand physics, the esoteric and philosophy eventually. Sorry for blog post.

not at all man always glad to help out budding young adepts. I have all the sources you need you will everthing on the site, leave comments any time I also have a channel in UGEtube packed with sources personally vetted by me top tier shit

So, you admit it is shizo word salad. Gross.

you niggers are clowns you got no business calling anyone schizo posting on a mossad run site home of the Q LARP psyop you fucking clowns

jeez fucking fancy digits man.
what else would we do on a mooossad run site? ;)

nigger faggot

IS 8CH AND Q GONNA SAVE THE WORLD? OMG MY HEROES ROFL YOU FUCKING CLOWNS