Trump's Frist Pardon- an Orthdox Kike WhoLiterally Destroyed an Iowa Town

I heard this name, but it didn't all click for me until I saw a mention of his cunt daughter and kike son-in-law going to a "Lubavitcher" synagogue for their high holy day, where they vow that they can lie to non-Jews all year an get away with it. Here is the story of the Jew pardoned. And WHo was briging this Jew to the nation's attention over 8 years before the kikes was even arrested?

DR. WILLIAM PIERCE, in a broadcast called "Murdering Iowa." He can tell the story bette rthan I ever could, so will leave the info on his pardon (or "commutation") here and then Dr. Pierce's report.

Og, and BTW, after Dr. Pierce died it got much, much worse. And for those who don't down, the Lubavitcher kikes are the ones who were led by Rabbi MEnachem Schneerson, well known for saying continually that gentiles "don't have souls and were put on this earth to serve the Jews."

I'm gonna get called an "anti-Trump shill" and all kinds of other things, but what this kikes and his family did to that town in Iowa…I saw with my own eyes. And how did they try t stop anyone investigating them? By stuffing ballot boxed and using their more than 400 illegal Guatemalans to vote to put orthodox Jews on the city council.

No wall on border, but this fucking kike was out of jail in a few months after Trump took office, sinc the son-inlaw was very close to the Kushner scum family. Gettin REAL tired of this shit….

First, the info on his pardon:

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday commuted the prison sentence of former Iowa slaughterhouse executive Sholom Rubashkin, who was sentenced to 27 years for bank fraud and money laundering, the White House said.

In a statement, the White House said the decision, which is not a presidential pardon, had bipartisan support from leaders across the political spectrum, such as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-California) and Orrin Hatch (R-Utah). Trump's action does not vacate Rubashkin’s conviction and leaves his term of supervised release and a restitution obligation, the White House said.

Rubashkin, a 57-year-old father of 10 children, oversaw operations at Agriprocessors, a large kosher meatpacking plant owned by his father in the northern Iowa town of Postville. The plant was raided by agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in May 2008, leading to the arrests of nearly 400 Mexican and Guatemalan immigrants who were living and working in the country without authorization."

(THIS ISN'T EVEN 1/1OTH OF THE STORY– READ/LISTEN TO THE DR. PIERCE REPORT I'LL LEAVE FOR SOME INFO ON WHAT THESE KIKES WERE DOING TO THE LOCAL RIVER AND LAKE. I THINK THE NEW YORKER EVEN DID AN ARTICLE ON HOW REPULSIVE THIS JEW IS.)

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/12/20/president-trump-commutes-sentence-sholom-rubashkin-ex-iowa-slaughterhouse-executive/971291001/

Attached: iowa-jew.png (1230x728, 942.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ts0rxBVLEU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-22/trump-commutes-27-year-sentence-kosher-meat-executive-after-congress-finally-agrees-
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6Cli2odss&t=1727s
archive.org/details/MurderingIowavideosTranscript
israelpalestinenews.org/israel-gets-far-more-than-38-billion-under-the-new-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KFFP

Attached: 1516038590992.jpg (720x960, 40.84K)

I like some of what Trump does but it's pretty obvious he's a good goy. i wonder if the kikes have something on him or if it's because his daughter joined their tribe? i have no idea why anyone works with the jews, no gentile has ever benefited from trusting jews even the house goys who suck up to them end up thrown under the bus eventually.

Of course, the text of Dr. Pierce's article "Murdering Iowa" has magically disappeared, as will this video soon as well so PLEASE make sure you save it mates:

In the meantime, I have all dr. pierce's articles saved as PDFs in a collection a few aussies put together years ago. LEt me see if I can screen shot and post it here. This is really important lads. Don't let it slide. At least fucking look into it. The kikes name is there, the town is "Postville," and the broadcast/article by Dr. WLP is called "Murdering Iowa."

Fucking fix your shit OP. I was interested but since you can't grasp english, sentence structure, or fucking basic grammar it reads like it was written by an ADD addled 12 year spic. It is god damned near incomprehensible, faggot.

Attached: AJ_found_the_OPs_post_history.png (680x502, 485.64K)

Probably something relating to Epstein, or maybe his pedo mentor Roy Cohn.

Attached: Protocols - Dark Stains.png (538x400, 266.1K)

(could not embed file bc I already did so in another thread, I should have waited for this one. Begging people to at least LSITEN to Dr. Pierce on this. If you don't trust Dr. Pierce, just google the name since even the corrupt MSM was at that time reporting on how they has literally destroyed an entire town in Iowa. Name of town is (was) Postville.

Give me a fuckign break dude. typing this outside my office on a faggot tablet on my lunch hour in jew york city and barely getting coverage. Just take the main names, the address of the Dr Pierce video, and i can clean up everything when I get home and am free to write at my own pace with access to everything.

Epstein was friends with all the elites, makes me think most elites are sex predators. it would be a shame to find out Trump is one but it wouldn't be a surprise.

Don't worry goys, it's just 1488D chess.

Here is a copt y of the text. When people like me were saving them and warning that one day ZOG would purge the entire net of these, literally eVERYONE laughed and called me a paranoid lunatic. Searching for it ow, see if you can find it..

Reminde rto get a cheap, 10 TB drive and SAVE FUCKING EVERYTHING:

Murdering Iowa
To most people statistics don't have much meaning. They're just numbers. Tell people that 50 years ago 90 per cent of the citizens of the United States were White, that today only 70 per cent are White, and that 50 years hence less than half the U.S. population will be White, and it doesn't move most of them. They can't remember what it was like 50 years ago, when the United States was unquestionably a White man's country, and they don't have enough imagination to visualize what it will be like when Whites are a minority and are completely at the mercy of Blacks, Asians, mestizos, and Jews. Tell most people about this trend toward a darker and darker America, and they will just shrug. They don't see how America's changing demographics will affect what they can buy at the mall or watch on television. What is happening to America is happening so slowly that they aren't alarmed.
That's most people. In a few places in America, however, the changes are occurring more rapidly, and people are forced to pay attention. Many of these people are alarmed. I receive letters every week from listeners who lament what has happened to the towns or the neighborhoods they grew up in. They tell me that 15 years ago every family in their neighborhood was White. The streets were clean and safe. They could leave their doors unlocked without worry. Their kids could walk to school or play with other kids in the neighborhood in safety. They could take a stroll in the evening with a wife or a girlfriend without danger of having lewd comments directed at them.
Today half their neighborhood has become non-White. Streets and yards are littered with trash, bars have been installed on all first-floor windows, Their kids get beaten up and have their lunch money stolen, and no White man in his right mind will expose his woman to the catcalls and deliberate jostling by the non-White thugs who roam the streets and hang out in the malls.
We've come to expect changes of this sort in the decaying cities of the East Coast or in California or Florida or Texas, where the impact of non-White immigration has been especially heavy during the past few decades. But the White heartland also is being corrupted now. In fact, there is a deliberate campaign to corrupt and pollute the White heartland as quickly as possible.
Iowa is an excellent example of this. One of the Whitest states in the country, a land of corn-fed, blue-eyed, blond farm boys and girls, Iowa is looked upon with undisguised hatred and distrust by the multicultural planners and diversity mongers of the East Coast. From their point of view Iowa, with less than three per cent minorities in 1990, was far too White, far too Aryan. Something really had to be done about Iowa. And so they're doing it, with the help of their natural allies in the statehouse, in the Christian churches, in big business, and in the media.
Under Iowa's new Democratic governor, Tom Vilsack, state officials have launched a campaign to bring more non-Whites into Iowa. Recruiting teams are sent to ghettos and barrios around the country to persuade Blacks and mestizos to move to Iowa. The government in Washington is pumping money into a number of special programs in Iowa to help in the process of multiculturalization. Non-Whites are even being recruited in Mexico, Africa, and other non- White areas and then brought to Iowa as government-approved immigrants. A story which
appeared last month – that was May 4 – in the Chicago Tribune praising the efforts to darken Iowa contained interviews with several of these non-White immigrants, including a physician from Ghana married to a White woman, a meat-packing plant employee from Puerto Rico married to a Filipina, and a high school student from Laos.
Governor Vilsack and the other politicians justify this program to racially pollute Iowa with the argument that Iowa's population isn't growing fast enough through natural increase. Iowa's population increased by only 5.4 per cent during the 1990s, while the population of the country as a whole increased by 9.6 per cent. Without a faster growth in population, claim the multiculturalizers, the economy will be hurt. The pretense is made that there will be no one to do essential jobs. The Chicago Tribune quotes Governor Vilsack: "Who is going to farm the land? Who is going to teach our children? Who is going to care for our medical needs?"

This same spurious argument is being used by the enemies of our people in Europe to justify opening the borders of European countries to the Third World. Europeans aren't breeding fast enough to maintain the various welfare programs and social services needed to provide for an aging White population, so fast-breeding Third Worlders should be brought in to keep the population growing, say the multiculturalizers.
Of course, any scheme that depends upon a continually growing population must eventually come to grief, when the land can support no more people. Did you catch that? Any plan, any program, that requires a continually growing population for its success is fundamentally flawed and eventually must fail. But the people pushing such schemes onto a gullible White public don't really care about the long-range prospects. For them the scheme is simply a trick to get as many non-Whites as possible mixed in with the White population as quickly as possible. They believe that once they have done that it will be too difficult – too bloody – a task for us to unmix what they have mixed. They will be surprised at what we are willing to do to repair the damage they have done.
Listen: If Iowans need more teachers and doctors, the law of supply and demand will take care of that. Iowans may have to offer higher pay to attract needed White workers from other parts of the country, but that is the way things always have worked. The argument that non-Whites are necessary to keep the economy alive is fraudulent, but the politicians, the Christian churches, the big businessmen, and above all the media – the untouchable Jewish media – are supporting this fraud – this genocidal lie – and few citizens, in Europe or in Iowa, are bold enough to challenge it.
The fact is that much of the 5.4 per cent increase in Iowa's population during the 1990s has been mestizos brought in by the owners of meat-packing plants looking for cheap labor. This has resulted in those Iowa communities with meat-packing plants being especially hard hit by the multicultural onslaught. Storm Lake, a town of 10,000 residents in northwestern Iowa, is an example. In 1990 Storm Lake was virtually all White, a nice place to live and to raise a family. Today a third of Storm Lake's residents are non-White, and the quality of life has changed accordingly. In all of the 1980s there was just one homicide in Storm Lake. Between 1990 and 2000, as the town went from all White to one-third non-White, there were 10 murders, and other crime also rose proportionately.
This sudden destruction of their community and their life-style in the course of only a decade shocked a few of Storm Lake's White residents into speaking out. The multiculturalists have responded by bringing their road show to town, proclaiming Storm Lake a wonderful example of how a diverse group of people can live and work together, and denouncing anyone who doesn't want to go along with the continued destruction of Iowa as a "racist" and a "bigot." With the Christian clergy and the media noisily on their side and the big businessmen providing support from behind the scenes, the multiculturalists have been moderately successful at shouting down the dissidents even in heavily impacted areas such as Storm Lake.
The local high school students, raised on MTV, have been taught that a White Iowa is a boring Iowa, and that having lots of non-Whites around adds some buzz to an otherwise dull life. The Chicago Tribune article that I cited earlier had an interview with a 17-year-old White high school girl in Storm Lake. Looking around at the non-Whites who make up nearly half of her high school classmates, Jill Parman said:
I know that Iowa doesn't look like this, but it would be a whole lot less boring of a state if it did.
Thoroughly jaded young people such as Jill Parman, taught by television that life should, above all else, be entertaining, are quite susceptible to the poison disseminated by the multiculturalists. And the multiculturalists are indeed proud of their ability to use their control of the mass media - - especially television – to take over the minds of the younger generation and alienate them from their people and from their people's traditions and values. They have become quite self-confident – arrogant, really – in their ability to keep dissent within manageable limits as they continue their genocidal work.

Everything before and after that part is less important.

(APOLOGIZE FR FORMAT BUT THEY'VE LITERALLY REMOVED EVERY COPY FROM NET, NOWHERE TO LINK IT FROM).

An even better example of this than Storm Lake is the small town of Postville, in northeastern Iowa. Postville is undergoing an even more traumatic racial and cultural transformation than Storm Lake. A decade ago Postville was an all-White, all-Christian farming community of 1,000 souls, most of German and Norwegian ancestry. Then Aaron Rubashkin, a Hasidic Jew who owns a kosher meat market for supplying his fellow Hasids in New York City, opened a kosher slaughterhouse in Postville. He had bought Postville's bankrupt meat-packing plant from its Gentile owners and converted it to kosher use, because he could get his meat slaughtered much more cheaply in Postville than in New York, even when the cost of shipping the meat from Iowa to New York was included. Today he and his son Shalom run the slaughterhouse, which employs 300 workers, nearly all of them non-Whites recruited by Aaron and Shalom outside Iowa and brought to Postville specifically to work in the slaughterhouse. They also brought more than 30 Ultra-Orthodox rabbis and their families to town. The rabbis do the actual slaughtering of the animals according to Jewish ritual, a shockingly inhumane procedure, which has been outlawed in many jurisdictions.
The White people of Postville feel overwhelmed. Their town has been stolen from them. Ten years ago everyone they met on the sidewalk or in the local pizza parlor was a neighbor, someone they had gone to school with, someone they shared values and traditions with. Now they see Orthodox Jews wearing black hats and prayer shawls and talking to each other in Hebrew. They see Mexicans and Nigerians and Vietnamese lounging against the lampposts and
jabbering at one another in other strange languages. They see their schools, which used to be entirely White, swamped with dusky aliens.
But it is the Jews who are the most difficult for the people of Postville to accept. The Jews are all from New York City. They are loud and pushy. They are fast-talking hustlers. They are arrogant. They make no effort to adapt themselves to the ways of Postville. Instead they demand that Postville adapt itself to them. They even ignore the local laws with contempt. The Rubashkins dump the waste from their kosher slaughterhouse into the local river, polluting it so badly that it no longer is suitable for fishing or swimming or boating. Postville imposed a $2 million fine on the Rubashkins, who simply refuse to pay and keep on polluting, knowing that the governor and the media are on their side.
And unfortunately, some of the White people of Postville are on their side too. The City Council members, for example. And the people at the local newspaper. The newspaper hired a Jewess to write a regular column. When there was a vacancy on the City Council, the council members appointed a Jew to the council, saying that it would be good for the local economy. When local citizens circulated a petition protesting the appointment, they were accused of anti-Semitism by the newspaper. That intimidated most of the White citizens into silence, but not 81-year-old Dorothy Radloff. She said that she didn't want a Jew on the City Council. She went further, saying what many other Whites in Postville were feeling but were afraid to say:
We're just afraid if they get one in, then pretty soon the whole council will be Jewish, and they're going to run the town. They're working to take the town over and push the rest of us out.
But with the support of the newspaper and the other council members and the mayor, the Jew, Aaron Goldsmith, won a special election two months ago. There's something about politicians and journalists. And the gullibility and blind tolerance of our people for getting kicked in the teeth and not fighting back seem to know no limits. Perhaps if the White citizens of Postville, Iowa, had known a little more about the Hasidic Jews who are taking over their town and flooding it with non-Whites, besides the fact that they are pushy and arrogant, the election to the City Council might have turned out differently.

So is this what you're doing now? Reposting old shit? Also that town is in the most liberal part of Iowa so excuse me if I don't give a fuck. This is the state which is going to vote a Dem into office because they're mad about their soybeans not going to china because they lack a single patriotic bone in their bodies and which produced the "I love tacos more than my dead daughter" guy. Take your shilling bullshit and fuck off.

Pierce is fucking dead

The Rubashkins and the other Jews associated with the kosher slaughterhouse all are members of the Ultra-Orthodox Lubavitcher sect. The Lubavitchers are those strange-looking Jews one sees in New York wearing long, black coats and black hats, with sideburns down to their shoulders. The late leader of the sect, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, was worshipped like a divinity by his followers, including the Rubashkins and all of the other Jews they brought to Postville.
Rabbi Schneerson was a real Old Testament Jew, a Talmud Jew, who preached to his followers the unadulterated doctrines of the Talmud, including the doctrine of Jewish superiority and the doctrine that the Jews are the chosen people of God, ordained to rule all the other nations of the world and own all their possessions. His sermons have been published, although you're not likely to find them in the New York Times or any other place where Gentiles might read them. But I'll read you a selection from one of them, just to give you the flavor. Rabbi Schneerson preached:
The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of a member of any other nation of the world…. The Jewish body looks as if in substance it were similar to the bodies of non-Jews, but … the bodies only seem to be similar in material substance, outward look, and superficial quality. The difference of the inner quality, however, is so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species. This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews…. Their bodies are in vain … An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist. A non- Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul comes from holiness.
Well, Rabbi Schneerson had much more to say in his preaching to his followers about the satanic nature of Gentiles and the holy nature of Jews, but perhaps you've gotten the general idea from what I've just read. The general idea is that Jewish superiority has been bestowed on them by their deity. The Jews are so superior to us that they are justified in doing to us whatever they want. They are entitled to deceive us and plunder us and take all our possessions from us, and it is a transgression against their deity for us to attempt to protect ourselves. That's what the Hasids believe. That's what the Rubashkins and all the other Jews in Postville believe. It's too bad that there was no one to tell the White citizens of Postville what the Jews really think about them before they elected one of the Jews to their City Council.
Perhaps Dorothy Radloff had some inkling of the truth when she told her fellow citizens. "They're working to take the town over and push the rest of us out." Indeed. Unfortunately, too many of her fellow citizens failed to heed her warning. They listened instead to their Christian preachers and their local politicians and their newspaper. They have for all practical purposes lost their town. They are too confused and demoralized and disunited to put up an effective opposition to the Jews. And if they really started to clean up their town and take it back, Mr. Bush would send in the FBI to stop them. They would be arrested and charged with "hate crimes."
At this point we might ask: Why are the Jews and their allies doing it? Why are they hell bent on destroying White areas like Iowa? Why aren't they satisfied with what they have done to California and to the big cities of the East? Why do they want to make the whole country look like New Jersey and New York? Why do they deliberately destroy all-White communities such as Storm Lake and Postville?
I'll read you a few words written by Professor Earl Raab of Brandeis University's Institute for Jewish Advocacy:
The Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the American population will soon be non-white or non-European. And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond the point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in this country.
"We have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to ethnic bigotry for about half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it irreversible….

Votefags are such cancer.

In plain language, Professor Raab is boasting that he and his fellow Jews have changed the immigration laws – and prevented the government from enforcing what immigration laws we still have – in order to make the American population more heterogeneous, or, to use the more familiar term, more diverse. Their goal is to make Whites a minority in their own country so that the Whites can never combine against the Jews and regain control of their own destiny. You can read more of Professor Raab's sinister scheming in a book that is available from my sponsor, National Vanguard Books. That book is Alien Nation, by Peter Brimelow.
Professor Raab and his fellow Jews aim not only at eliminating the White majority in the country as a whole, but also at polluting and corrupting every White area inside the country, so there will be no one capable of organizing an effective opposition to the Jews. They will be the only racially conscious group still able to wield power. What the Jews have done to Postville and are busy doing to the rest of Iowa is just one step in their grand scheme for implementing a Final Solution to the Gentile problem. This Final Solution is not being implemented with concentration camps and gas chambers, but with bought politicians, with corrupt preachers, and above all with television and other mass media. It is being implemented by flooding the country – and every White area inside the country – with non-Whites and by encouraging miscegenation. It is being implemented through programs aimed at increasing diversity. It is being implemented by deceiving and brainwashing White people to collaborate in their own destruction.
The hour for our people is late indeed – but it's still not too late. It's still not too late to fight back.

(END. THE JEWS LITERALLY REMOVED EVERY COPY OF THIS STORY FROM EVERY ARCHIVE SITE ON THE NET. AND THEY WILL SOON REMOVE VIEO FROM YT. HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO LISTEN TO DR. PIERCE BEFORE THAT IS GONE TOO.)

As opposed to being an uneployed NEETsoc who posts 20 year old articles from dead white supremacists while pretending you're doing a single fucking thing for white people by bitching about Israel on the fucking internet

And yeah, when white traitors destroy their own town with their own refusal to accept that shitskins are shit they deserve it too. I relish the idea that white liberal non-Jews living in browned areas will ultimately be consumed by the shitskins they let into their midst, they absolutely fucking deserve it.

Your nose is showing.

This is his bid(and his family's as well) to make his name an integral part of the emerging oligarchy

Attached: He knows.jpg (600x600, 61.92K)

JEWBOY, WHY DON'T YOU dig up your dead mother, take her and fuck off? This was Dr. Pierce writing on this in the year 2000….almost a FULL DECADE before the FEDS moved in and charged the with all sorts from crime from voter fraud to human slavery to illicit dumping with fines totally in the tens of millions that made the local lake no longer useable.

How, jew boy, do you suppose Dr. Pierce knew about all of this A FULL DECADE before the FEDS finally moved in? Because EVERYONE knew, but were too afraid of the Jew's political connections to actually do something. And, a few years after his conviction, the head jew is pardoned…

"old shit????" NO KIKE, IT'S CALLED CENSORED SHIT, JUST AS ARCHIVE.COM CENSORS DR. PIERCE BROADCASTS EVERY TIME THEY GET AROUND TO FIGURING UP NEW ONES ARE UP. THEY CENSORED ALL OF HIS WRITINGS FROM ARCHIVE.ORG.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE DEPTHS OF HATRED I HAVE FOR YOU FUCKING KIKES. AT LEAST OTHER CRIMINALS LIKE GYPSES DON'T TRY TO SCREAM INNOCENCE AND BLAME A HOLYHOAX.

Attached: 1461898414641.jpg (600x485, 88.98K)

YOU DISGUSTING KIKE. if you do live in owa as you indicate, you are a fucking jew who knows this entire story– the voter fraud with the illegals, the figth not to let the kikes take over the city council, all of it. And this all happened AFTER Dr. Pierce died. He wrote in the year 2000 complaining about what they were already doing then.

And now this kike is walking free, bc his son-in-law not only a Jew but a fucking lubavitcher? Democracy in this country needs to end, the kikes need to experience the REAL holocaust they've been asking for all these years.

So is this Jew living in the states still?

it's done one-at-a-time, just as they have done in infiltrating every nook and cranny of Western society. One to back of the head!

Attached: yl6e99np.jpg (938x808, 142.36K)

THis is fucking amazing this greasy kikes was allowed to walk. And notie, on this ONE issue, democrats AND repulbicans agree: criminal kikes should go free:

Rubashkin was the head of Iowa slaughterhouse, Agriprocessors, which grew to become the nation's largest kosher slaughterhouse and meat packing plant - and the only foreign slaughterhouse allowed to export beef to Israel. Between 1997 and 2002, sales grew from $80 million to $180 million.

On May 12, 2008, the FBI and Homeland Security conducted the largest workplace raid in the history of the United States against Agriprocessors, arresting 389 illegal immigrants. Two Federal trials were launched for fraud and immigration violations, while Rubashkin was acquitted in a state trial over 67 child labor violations.

"For years, Agriprocessors used a broken immigration system to exploit workers and to drive down working conditions, and it appears it's finally caught up," said Scott Frotman, spokesman for the United Food and Commercial Workers union, which had been organizing at the plant since 2005. "It really does appear the Rubashkins developed their business plan directly from Upton Sinclair's 'The Jungle.' I think this shows this behavior was systemic throughout the company's operation." -Washington Post

Agriprocessors was fined $10 million for wage violations in October, 2008. The next day Rubashkin was arrested at his Postville home on charges of fraudulently diverting millions of dollars from a collateral loan account to accounts receivable. Rubashkin also ordered computer records scrubbed to hide the transactions. He was denied bail in 2008 after a federal judge determined that he posed a flight risk due Israel's "Law of Return." "I was stunned. So I guess if you're Jewish, you get locked up with greater frequency…" said Rubashkin's bail attorney, former top DHS lawyer Baruch Weiss. Rubashkin was finally released on $500,000 bail in January, 2009 by District Court Judge Linda Reade.

The White House explained that the commutation was "an action encouraged by bipartisan leaders from across the political spectrum, from Nancy Pelosi to Orrin Hatch," adding that many have called the 27 year sentence handed down to the father of 10 "excessive in light of its disparity with sentences imposed for similar crimes."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-22/trump-commutes-27-year-sentence-kosher-meat-executive-after-congress-finally-agrees-

Of course not user. I scanned the articles to learn that he "returned to Ny to a hero's welcome." There was a story from around ~2007 from…almost sure the New Yorker, maybe Vanity Fair that really got into the depths of theses kike's depravity, and how they had ruined an entire town.

The Dr. Pierce article/broadcast a good place to start while I check my bookmarks…

OH, GUESS HIS FIRST NAME…SHLOMO. YOU COULDN'T FUCKING MAKE IT UP IF YOU TRIED.

Attached: iowa-kikees.jpg (620x350, 32.39K)

MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD– EACH TIME SOMEONE EMBEDS A DR. PIERCE POST HERE, IT GETS DELETED BY THE JEWS WITHIN 3-4 DAYS. I ONLY POSTED THE VIDEO HERE SINCE I HAVE COPIES SAVED AND WILL UPLOAD AGAIN, BOTH TO YT AND EVERY OTTHER VIDEO SITE THAT WILL TAKE IT.

PLEASE DL ANY AND ALL DR. PIERCE VIDEOS TO BE ABLE TO SPREAD THEM. THANKS.

Still a better choice than Clinton, and I'm still voting in November. That goes to you too, OP, and every other pre-election shill. No one here thought Trump was a nationalist, let alone an ethno-nationalist, in 2015. No one. Pretending like h's somehow stabbing us in the back implies we expected something other than someone whose rhetoric was for better than that of his opposition, and he has been better for us than Obama, and certainly better than Clinton would be. So let me reiterate, I will be voting in November, pre-election shills. I'm voting!

Either you're a lying kike or you weren't here during the election.

You clearly weren't here, because no one thought he was a nationalist, and you can't prove that anyone did. At best he was a "fuck you lefties" president. Everyone knew he was a centrist. Also, I'm still voting in November. How mad does that make you, David?

So has he even been in prison?

Go fuck your dead mother's hairy cunt you scumbag. No one here did more shilling, made more OC, or put in mo ehours than I fucking did. Match the plans and OC memes here, then to cuckchan to watch it spread like a virus to normies.

Ad I have a casual shitbag like you–who did fucking NOTHING– telling me I have no right to be angry and feel betrayed? Yes, the dems would be worse, since they are same on Israel as the repubs. The only Western nation where there $might* be real choice is Labour in the UK, who consistently call out Jew hypocrisy but are just about full on commies. There is no choice here.

Same as has been going on for 100 years, Zionism vs. Bolshevism and the Churchill article. 2 groups of kikes at war, 6 trillion wasted already to protect the kikes borders on wars in the mideast, but the fucking congress won't even give us $20 billion OF OUR OWN TAXES to protect our borders. You're fucking right I'm pissed hymie.

Oh, and how long before the sand niggers (with help of mossad, of course…they've now admitted to funding and arming ISIS) decide to strike back and kil a bunch here in relation for ZOG arming the kikes and the killings in Gaza and fucking Embassy moved to Jerusalem?

VERY SAME (!) Kikes like Feinstein and Schumer– dual Israeli citizens, sure as hell support Israel's wall. Won't support our wall. And no one other than Dr. Scheuer will even call them out for it.

Attached: idf-moral-merchant.png (195x255, 16.01K)

Maybe overnight user. As I recall, they got a mistrial declared on one, then just kept delaying, promising support to whatever presidential candidate guaranteed them a pardon. Just like Clinton and the " New Square Four" scandal.

That's a very jewish thing to say. I'm still voting, by the way.

but goy, You Can't Vote Yourself out of a Planned Genocide (TM) (C)

Attached: shabbat (32).jpg (446x534, 155.39K)

jew york has a long-nosed rat problem. the vermin are overpopulating, not limited to the ghettos, and need to be pruned

Attached: 45 in 2018.jpg (676x769 235.16 KB, 126.02K)

how does a community let this happen? if some fuck tried this in Maine he would wake up naked in his front yard hung upside down from a tree

Why do faggots keep pushing the DR PIERCE thing so hard when he was awarded a doctorate from a shit degree mill? He did it to gain clout because credentialism is a thing in this kiked society but as somebody with a MS in an actual science who makes his living producing an actual physical product by applying the scientific method I will tell you that credentialism is bullshit. The degrees mean nothing and I learned more in six months of work that in six years of schooling and I was able to focus almost entirely upon my major without an kiked up libarts courses. We don't mention the fucking degrees of anybody else and Pierce's are more bullshit than most, other than some actual kiked up "x-studies" curriculum obviously.

Also a kike with kike friends in high places traded favors and likely brides to get off, this isn't new. The real question is just how much shit did they pull to get his sentenc

Everyone who wasn't just shitposting for giggles knew he was a "civic nationalist" who wanted his precious 80s back, and the 80s were kiked to shit. Trump at best knows what kikes do but being who he is he doesn't have a visceral disgust reaction to their behavior, he like many others likely thinks he can use them to his own ends.

Oh and for anybody who thinks I'm a pussy who doesn't want civil war have a recipe for nerve gas which I have being developing and posting since 2011. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Attached: 993554121-quote-we-in-america-do-not-have-government-by-the-majority-we-have-government-by-the-majority-who-thomas-jefferson-283952 (1).jpg.png (842x395, 151.47K)

No.

Golly gee willikers, I wonder why.
This bullshit can be summed-up with one basic fact; Sholom Rubashkin is an ememy of the Rothschild cartel. What? Really? How? Why? 86 counts of federal bank fraud related to loans. He broke the one and only rule that jews have; no jewing other jews. Kang Nigger and Nigger Holder presided over the Justice Department when it prosecuted Rubashkin. Kang Nigger and Nigger Holder are super-gay AIDS faggots who work directly for the Rothschild cartel. There is no fucking reason for kikes to go to all the trouble of ruining this hooknose fuck, just to turn around and let him go. There is sense in the pattern of Trump undoing everything Kang Nigger did, which includes unfucking one of the enemies of the Rothschild cartel, because that's what Trump has been doing the entire time.
tl;dr - kikes still mad Trump undoing everything Kang Nigger did

Attached: jew-satan.jpg (617x332, 38.47K)

he did purchase 666 5th avenue, the US headquarters for the Nazi party, in the offices of FR Tripler

Bob Ball claims Putin and Trump are working together to arrest the Rothschild cartel

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6Cli2odss&t=1727s

Bob Ball was head of security at Trump's Atlantic City casino

Lmao, look at the yid on the left. Is he even in the same dimension as we are?

Link please, I'd like to listen to it.

That poison isn't banned in Burgerland, and Europoors are already committing a crime by being here.

All these votefags should simply vote third party.

Nope, I'm voting for the Republican in my state. He's pro-deportation, anti-immigration etc., while the Dem is open borders. No thanks.

Found a transcript, I think it's on YouTube as well.

Rubashkin was in prison for 6 million hours(so
(probably overnight)but it was a complete holocaust, for a jew it was 6years in a gas chamber

Kill yourself, kike

it's a game of give and take

False. There are no pro-deportation or anti-immigration Republican politicians. There are only Republican politicians who claim to be these things so that low IQ morons like you will vote for them.

the jews take everything and give us shit?

Yeah? I'm still voting for him over the pro-immigration, pro-amnesty, pro-affirmative action, pro-equality, pro-open borders Democrat. Thanks for trying though. No third party here. I'm voting Republican.

Thank you.

voting for a third party is completely fucking pointless, name the last time a third party candidate got elected. i bet it was decades ago, if even that.

no, kill YOURself kike
this case allowed obama to pass a landmark supreme court decision that let illegals have even more power over the taxpayer

Attached: 1538433844745.png (262x220, 86.44K)

yes,until no

literally doesn't matter,its about reassuring the general population that these are normal feelings…there are many others like them,not just angry losers on the internet like the kikes want them to think

there are no members of congress who don't have a hold file and haven't promised to do everything to help Israel

Gayness is not peace or liberty.

learn from the leftest degenerates…study the progression….despite what people think (((this))) didn't magically happen over night…don't over play your hand and always be patient

See, still enraged that Rubashkin got away with stealing all those shekels from the (((banks))) when he was supposed to die in prison from nigger dicks as punishment for crossing the Rothschilds.

Attached: megajew.png (350x350, 132.58K)

The book’s main strength is its authors’ intimacy with the story. All three spent more than a decade examining the fragile modus vivendi constructed as the town’s white, Christian population of 2,000 absorbed some 400 Chasidic Jews and several thousand immigrant laborers, mostly Latino, who arrived to work at the kosher plant. The authors provide a month-by-month chronicle of the time leading up to the May 2008 federal immigration raid at the plant and the year since, as the town’s population was decimated and its infrastructure destroyed.
>The feds are complicit, they charge: While some of the immigrants arrived voluntarily, others were resettled in these towns by federal agencies and offered up to local industry as a compliant workforce.
Governor Vilsack and the other politicians justify this program to racially pollute Iowa with the argument that Iowa's population isn't growing fast enough through natural increase. Iowa's population increased by only 5.4 per cent during the 1990s, while the population of the country as a whole increased by 9.6 per cent. Without a faster growth in population, claim the multiculturalizers, the economy will be hurt.
An even better example of this than Storm Lake is the small town of Postville, in northeastern Iowa. Postville is undergoing an even more traumatic racial and cultural transformation than Storm Lake. A decade ago Postville was an all-White, all-Christian farming community of 1,000 souls, most of German and Norwegian ancestry. Then Aaron Rubashkin, a Hasidic Jew who owns a kosher meat market for supplying his fellow Hasids in New York City, opened a kosher slaughterhouse in Postville. He had bought Postville's bankrupt meat-packing plant from its Gentile owners and converted it to kosher use, because he could get his meat slaughtered much more cheaply in Postville than in New York, even when the cost of shipping the meat from Iowa to New York was included. Today he and his son Shalom run the slaughterhouse, which employs 300 workers, nearly all of them non-Whites recruited by Aaron and Shalom outside Iowa and brought to Postville specifically to work in the slaughterhouse. They also brought more than 30 Ultra-Orthodox rabbis and their families to town. The rabbis do the actual slaughtering of the animals according to Jewish ritual, a shockingly inhumane procedure, which has been outlawed in many jurisdictions.
>But it is the Jews who are the most difficult for the people of Postville to accept. The Jews are all from New York City. They are loud and pushy. They are fast-talking hustlers. They are arrogant. They make no effort to adapt themselves to the ways of Postville. Instead they demand that Postville adapt itself to them. They even ignore the local laws with contempt. The Rubashkins dump the waste from their kosher slaughterhouse into the local river, polluting it so badly that it no longer is suitable for fishing or swimming or boating. Postville imposed a $2 million fine on the Rubashkins, who simply refuse to pay and keep on polluting, knowing that the governor and the media are on their side.
READ NIGGERS READ

Attached: postville-350x560.jpg (350x560, 57.66K)

Help me spread the word about this even larger and mandatory give away to Israel.
SPREAD THE WORD CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN
israelpalestinenews.org/israel-gets-far-more-than-38-billion-under-the-new-deal/

STOP OPWESSING ME JOOOZZ :((((

JOOZ ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!!!

You're not even reddit tier. Go back to twitter, faggot.

Kill yourself you worthless fucking loser. Keep crying about the mean prejudice of jews :(((( prejudice is sooo bad and mean and evil :((((

Why are you still here?

Stop replying, brainlet.

See

No comment necessary.

Attached: 10-year US-Israel MOU - $38 billion.jpg (1288x1276, 266.71K)

Do you even know what IDs are and that I was just giving you advice?

See

Attached: 1510677110500-1.png (254x254, 92.6K)

I'm just advising you to not reply to 147faa's blatant low-effort bait but you are too dumb to realize that said poster is not me. I was never the one attacking you, fucking hell.

Thanks Donald

Sheriff Joe was his 'frist' pardon

Attached: 5364742.jpg (267x302, 23.07K)

Attached: _.jpg (3024x4032, 1.19M)

See

Are you literally fucking retarded?

==see==

I guess it's impossible to reason with you and I regret ever giving you a three-word piece of advice. You must be a cuckchan refugee much like the baiter you were replying to. Oh, redtext doesn't work like that btw.

Attached: netanyahu9111.jpg (512x344, 45.78K)

Literally the first result

Trump's always loved jews, I think they don't even have anything on him and that's why they hate him winning so much. They have to rely on him continue being a shabbos goy while not having any actual dirt to destroy him if he were to somehow be redpilled. Pretty fucking unlikely to redpill him considering his son-in-law, daughter-in-laws, and grandchildren though.

He has too many close ties to sex-trafficking not to have partaken in it.

Attached: Epstein.jpg (720x720 127.65 KB, 82.9K)

This utterly destroys the "well you have no room to complain if we're not reproducing above replacement levels" logic of some of the cucks.

Good job outing your self.

see

This timeline is fucked.

Natsoc.

Hang all communists.

nice try, kike

She’s closer to platinum

Jared Kushner did that.

Attached: x99opl777tn.jpg (480x264, 81.78K)

Who's the Senator you're voting for?