Ricin detected in packages sent to Pentagon

archive.is/i8fIA

No word yet on the intended recipients. Ricin is a strange choice, like some hipster who watches too much TV.

Attached: 6417a35f0.jpg (568x346, 17.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2-taken-to-hospital-after-white-powdery-substance-found-in-cruzs-texas-office-possible-ricin-at-pentagon
archive.is/vXZiE
nypost.com/2018/10/02/packages-sent-to-pentagon-test-positive-for-ricin/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/ricin-detected-in-mail-sent-to-pentagon-envelope-addressed-to-sec-of-defense-james-mattis/
archive.fo/gXDhU
cnn.com/2018/10/02/politics/pentagon-ricin-mail/index.html
newsweek.com/envelope-white-powder-sent-ted-cruz-office-1149425
emergency.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/qa.asp
archive.is/eM2A3
nyti>>12229510
original.antiwar.com/justin/2002/03/29/anthrax-as-a-metaphor/
nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/ex-fbi-agent-claims-retaliation-for-dissent-in-anthrax-inquiry.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: gettingaway.gif (245x295, 1.94M)

ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: its nothing.gif (500x197, 1.04M)

ALSO SENT TO TED CRUZ OFFICE!!!

foxnews.com/us/2-taken-to-hospital-after-white-powdery-substance-found-in-cruzs-texas-office-possible-ricin-at-pentagon

Attached: 1507242563103 (1).jpg (300x338, 24.32K)

beat me to it

Attached: 5e3d6ef169d3f50154971e88ab5c017a4d1c5ffd288f508497dbf65a8782ec9f-pol.jpg (434x600, 33.03K)

But why el rato?

YOU CANT BE THIS NEW…

It's actually happening.

Yeah, but what?

It, nigga.

the federal government sends itself "white powder" all the god damn time.

Liberals basically hate everyone republican.

What’s it?

What is it?

Oh right… that.

Substance sent to Cruz's office tests negative for hazardous materials

archive.is/vXZiE

Goddammit
Right when I was about to drop my dox of 70 people. Probably not the best time now. I was gonna dedicate a quality OP to it too. I'll just keep adding onto it for now then.

nypost.com/2018/10/02/packages-sent-to-pentagon-test-positive-for-ricin/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Any word on their political leanings?

Calling it now: (((False flag))) framed on Iran, the world's greatest exporter of terrorism, goy.

One of the envelopes was addressed to Secretary of Defense James Mattis and the other envelope was addressed to Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral John Richardson, CNN reported

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/ricin-detected-in-mail-sent-to-pentagon-envelope-addressed-to-sec-of-defense-james-mattis/

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: 6653b9cc7b933fc0aa86208d07d5141ac7b14c5dbe5f1b637ae36584567a0478.gif (385x354, 2.66M)

Links gone now

Attached: Audi_by_tsuaii.jpg (660x1020, 304.52K)

I'm calling it now, whoever was stupid enough to send a letter laced with ricin to a guy this important is going to be black bagged within 72 hours. They dun fucked up now. This is at least a Category 4 Habbening.

Attached: 1416250674822.jpg (619x490, 51.03K)

This has Mossad written all over it. They're trying to get the NPCs pushed over the edge to being pro war against Iran and Russia.

Oh, good. Zionists are being targeted.

(checkkk nice id and time get too)
pretty much this.

Maybe they'll say it's revenge for that recent attack in Iran.

Attached: 1494612380350.png (512x512, 23.5K)

FTFY.

Disgusting
Shut up Jewessess. It’s bad enough the rest of the population believes your bullshit

archive.fo/gXDhU

this.

Mattis is Marine Corps.

Richardson is Navy.

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this?

Attached: U.S.A.S.O.C. xx.jpg (1000x1133, 240.65K)

Can’t happen, they don’t control the narrative anymore

This is fucking incredible, I wonder if it's the same stolen ricin that was used in those mail attacks post 9/11? They add tracing agents to chemical and biological weapons.

dangerous post. be careful

Why the Fuck you watching CNN

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 1.12.48 PM.jpg (1868x1382, 434.16K)

whats the most toxic plant?
what is the most potent commonly occuring plant based toxin?
how to extract it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 1.16.23 PM.jpg (2542x1140, 337.72K)

Not strange, it's easier to make and get a hold of than most other crap.

Perhaps the only good or [positive to come out of "trannies are troops" Mattis

Attached: 57864848.png (960x540, 662.39K)

Cruz will win in 2020

This makes me wonder what is being planned for tomorrow since the EAS test is tomorrow. All of these events show that something is being cooked up. (((They))) are up to something. Of course the alamoniggers are downplaying the EAS test as some shitpost tweet sent to everyone's phone. Although it should be seen beyond that. Those kikes are trying to start war.

It is everything but it's nothing again
It's never anything really fun

The last time this happened under GWB it was Jews. Probably Jews again.

Sounds more like faggot frogs again.
Yep I was right.

El rato was the most reviled republican before Trump showed up. But to today's leftist a milquetoast centrist republican like Lindsay Gramnesty is just as bad as uncle Adolf

Attached: 799.jpg (616x616, 28.21K)

Not really. It's easy to make and nobody's going to be all that suspicious of some dude buying castor beans.

Attached: ricin.jpg (848x611, 91.3K)

Let's recap today.

what else?

Not surprising.
Due to the policy of multi-cult-uralization, America is riddled with enemies that hate the government as much as we do.
When you are engaged in a policy of bombing the world and then inviting the survivors to live in your home, the political struggles that exist in other nations will be fought out across our own lands.
A multicultural state is a state with a thousand different fracture points. Alienated American Whites who hate the government for destroying their country, African sepratists who hate the government because of ray-sism, alienated marxist lunatics who hate whoever the media tells them to hate, Islamists who want to destroy America and its Zionist rulers, Mexican supremacists who want to destabilize the government and secede, outraged libertarians who are appauled at the tyrannical police state needed to keep the diversity in relative order, hate-crazed liberals who hate Trump because their tv told them so, and countless foreign operatives operating for state and non-state actors based in foreign lands because the government imported them here.

Shit is fucked up but no one targets the important targets.

When you remember you’re the the captain of the ship

You guys don’t even know who the important targets are.

I am a captain of the 322. I can be fat if I want.

Sessions is still proving to be a corrupt piece of shit attorney general by giving Trump only redacted versions of the documents that can rock the government

They might be 1/16th Mexican user, better safe than sorry. I report bean-buyers to ICE.

(checked trips of truth

Capped

astute post

topkek

Attached: 7896DD81-5807-4350-8F3B-E3B2EB24FA2D.png (1136x640, 91.48K)

also checked trips of truth

Attached: E41F3F04-EA4E-4A93-BD32-32074F140A24.png (1136x640, 136.78K)

The FBI will try to take over the inevitable military intelligence investigation into this but they will fail. Cap this. The ninjas don't like the glowdarks as it is, could be this was the straw that broke the glowdark's back.

The
Opposition is even downplaying the event.
cnn.com/2018/10/02/politics/pentagon-ricin-mail/index.html
seen here in their nice video - they are short of saying Ricin is not dangerous to people
unless you pull the trigger and blow your own head off.

We know the truth - its extremely dangerous.

white powder has been discovered at ted cruz office
newsweek.com/envelope-white-powder-sent-ted-cruz-office-1149425

——————————–

Men
We are coming into war
this is the pregame show
Scoff now
but have your supplies
sorted

Post like a sane person or refrain from posting at all.

Whose "opposition"? The Pentagon is not your friend.

peak shilling lads, keep it up

Sorry if I don't tolerate Johnny Neptune-tier posting.

Attached: 162fda422dff5381cf8330cd835c608a5578069ba157022e3903e46014959fad.png (625x626, 621.71K)

Tonight, on this evening's news. Ice dildos. Beer drinking. You can't prove you didn't rape her.

Zero mention of the terrorist attack on the Pentagon.

>emergency.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/qa.asp

good read if your retarded like me

>(((ricin)))

Got it.

Yeah I'm sure The Pentagon will forget about this because the Mockingbird Media doesn't report on it. That's how the world works right?

NOW THEY ARE SAYING A RICIN PACKAGE WAS SENT TO TRUMP TOO

History never repeats itself but sometimes it rhymes.

Polite sage.

Good. Hopefully somebody can get this shit in an Amazon center or somethinf and take out this entire shit country at once.

Daily reminder that these people use daily shows like jeopardy to send messages.

Beto Uprising

Attached: beto-orourke-mugshot.jpg (770x433, 83.28K)

If the GOP cucks how on the nomination then they are caving to terrorism. Once you do that and legitimize terrorism as a political tactic it is all over. Next step will be bombings assassinations. It will only escalate from there.
This is now bigger then the SCOTUS nomination.

Attached: 4e7a16af1bd27eea2ef7f611999098179dad5cf1b7c9704e6cc920fbff1b06e5.png (1419x857, 236.96K)

Remember when they tried to kill them all on a train recently? Republicucks better find their guts.

Attached: i hear the train a commin.jpg (637x524, 80.5K)

Nice.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THEY NEVER REALLY SOLVED THE ANTHRAX CASE AND JUST BLAMED THE GUY IN CHARGE OF THE LAB!

Oh, and he committed suicide.

Welp that's it, nothing to see here.

Attached: 5676573272.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

My wife, who is pretty much a normie, informs me that there are no stories on this on any of the news pages. It's getting buried.

Which is the same thing that happened to when millions of dollars went missing at the pentagon before 9/11. Tomorrow might bring a big happening and since this story is getting memory holed by force, shows that they are really desperate.

As with that story, while the news media may have buried it, autism remembers.

Good old Dov, taking a couple trillion without accounting for it.

archive.is/eM2A3
nyti>>12229510
mes.com/2018/10/02/us/politics/ricin-pentagon-mail-poisoning.html
google.com "ricin pentagon" multiple stories.
not being buried. not yet, at least.

The Pentagon is made up of fag lord anyway.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (385x540, 72.3K)

Where have I seen this shit before?

Ted Cruz is a probable RBG replacement if Trump maintains the presidency and Republicans maintain/hold the Senate.

Checkin these, but wondering why not bottle caps?

Attached: 28pe0t~2.jpg (467x336, 40.01K)

Hey Goy it was Iran!

You go boy…

He was born in Canada, do Supreme Court justices have to be born in the USA or not?

Yes they did, Mueller covered it up.
original.antiwar.com/justin/2002/03/29/anthrax-as-a-metaphor/

FBI whistleblower
nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/ex-fbi-agent-claims-retaliation-for-dissent-in-anthrax-inquiry.html

Attached: Patsy.PNG (868x1018, 202.52K)

There is no birthright citizen requirement for any federal office outside of POTUS to my knowledge.

Underrated

I feel you might be very correct

probably because it's actually fake and made up by the trump admin itself, which watches too much tv, just look at how much of a larper q is

Other anchored thread on this topic linked the attacks to 4chan going down and Zig Forums being DDoSed. 4chan is back up now and I just got gated by a CloudFlare puzzle. Confirms laggy servers has been DDoS not just halfchan visits?