This is the post that got half Chan frozen

This is the post that got half Chan frozen.

Attached: 1538410302565.jpg (600x3240, 545.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contactform
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached is the floor plan demonstrating that the renovation included a window where the door was installed.

Attached: 1538429722491.jpg (1311x891, 222.12K)

I think someone also found and called a woman renting there and she worked as a "couple's therapist". Wouldn't admit that she was the Ford's therapist either when questioned.

Really this was all a scheme to avoid illegal rentals and the Fords probably used that therapist that lived there as their ticket for legally installing another front door, using the sex assault as a medically documented reason. Bitch sat on it from 2012 when she first heard Kavanaugh could be put in.

Good catch, user

Attached: 1512504389335.jpg (577x734, 122.12K)

So she's a lying cunt like everyone already knew. I'm sure the FBI has this information too. What are the odds they do anything with it?

Attached: 1538159311403.jpg (637x506, 51.5K)

good job OP.

I don geddit.

She was lying about the second front door, but we knew that.

She lied under oath before the Senate judiciary committee

Typical

I approve of all of this, but how will we get to the point that someone will actually report on any of this? If all of this is true, then public records would be available to any inspector or reporter, and a serious investigation by police or FBI would provide even more results at a reasonable speed.

If this can be proven, it's perjury and it completely clears Kavanaugh in every respect. The likelihood of this getting buried is very real; someone needs to act fast getting this to a proper investigator so these records can be requested and salvaged before they are scuttled.

Kill yourselves faggots.

We could get Judaical report on it!

The senators are talking about how they were doxed which one of the chans found out.

Get used to it until 4chan is back up.

We're already on it. The documents that were posted on 4cuck have been saved and sent to our state senator and I'm currently archiving this thread to be sent to him too

Saved.

Attached: lol kikehurt.png (969x1672, 1.7M)

What does this have to do with anything?
Am I missing something here?

twitter

We're here to stay now.

Attached: 1530622407147.jpg (262x206, 8.74K)

Ford told the Senate committee that she had the second door installed in 2012 because she needed a rape escape.

Who is "Dr. Fraud"?
pls help a brainlet.

Attached: 1517410190090.png (638x359, 242.17K)

i've always wondered, is that actually real?
it has to be fake, right?

is this some Josef Fritzl shit and why the hell should I care

The alleged "rape victim" in the Kav fiasco. If this information is true, it means she's a lying cunt who kept doubling down over and over. Dems latched on to the story and used it at a politically strategic time.

No its not you stupid nigger I've seen that post multiple times on 4chan and even on Twitter.

Um. Guys. I keep getting a gateway error when I click on this from the catalogue. Anyone else?

I've just emailed McConnell's office. You other faggots should do the same.

Da faq
Since this thread appeared 8ch start poping "bad gateway" for me

Worked fine all day.

Attached: da fuck.png (932x482, 89.22K)

been like that a few hours now user

I tweeted Tom Fitton the images and text.

right here, goy!

Attached: DrFraud.jpg (446x534, 158.33K)

literally based
and
literally redpilled

This was posted previously with no issue. I've even seen it on Facebook. This is NOT the reason why.

You don't have to break links in here you stupid niggers

Shouldn't people be contacting the FBI since these cases are clearly still open?

It was real in his mind.
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html

user that would be extremely sexist, she's already extremely stressed out from dealing with her horrific past, give her a break, bigot.
she's a COURAGEOUS WOMAN, what are YOU?

No. They lie all the time. I don't have that particular video but here's another like it.

Attached: 73b350998183cac51df73fdb9144064dc4ab2bc197a8badaf01712c8c18075b3.mp4 (854x480, 8.67M)

Is this really it? Isn't it another Syria strike or something? The whole "poison Mattis" thing with ricin doesn't seem a big enough deal to shut 4chan down like this and al the Ford shit too.

technically they already have the evidence since they sit on all the servers