Best Jewish NGO Conference to Attend?

If Zig Forums was to attend an upcoming jewish NGO conference to stage a political demonstration, which conference would it be? Which jewish organization is the worst?

ADL is responsible for censoring the internet and covering up the white genocide in South Africa. +1,000 in attendence.

AIPAC is responsible for dragging american goyim into wars for Greater Israel. 18,000 in attendence.

Cancerous cancer. Unknown amount attending.

Attached: ADL 2018 Summit.jpg (914x963, 515.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJDJWoBddH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=2114HzzR_7E
youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeQSfFhj8
nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_of_Presidents_of_Major_American_Jewish_Organizations
conferenceofpresidents.org/
web.archive.org/web/20180809171811if_/https://assets.aspeninstitute.org/content/uploads/files/content/docs/jsp/Inclusive-America-Project-participant-list.pdf
frontpagemag.com/fpm/271101/twitter-censors-david-horowitz-calling-out-islamic-daniel-greenfield
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/235453/rockefeller-brothers-fund-gets-behind-bds
youtu.be/nD-iArp4U9c?t=1239
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 2019 AIPAC Policy Conference.jpg (796x894, 514.41K)

Attached: JDCA Meeting.png (514x515, 192.69K)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=IJDJWoBddH8

bump for exposure to wage slaves just getting home from wage slavery jerbs wondering what is the latest habbeing

ADL because if you attend the AIPAC one it'll have slav-jew hybrid bodyguards that will pummel you the second you shout anything and ADL is fucking with the internet and will lack upper body strength and mettle. This better not end up on the fucking news and you better just be there for peaceful trolling. I want an unbroken chain of jews false flagging themselves and getting caught with nothing to point at and say 'white supremacists attack jews its anuddah shoah!'

Last time any white person attacked a Jew in the UK was throwing bricks at synagogues in the late 40s, no deaths - because Zionists torture-killed British soldiers. I'm guessing one of those (((KKK or Neo-Nazi))) serial killers in the 70s was the last time it happened in the US. Basically don't be a faggot OP, only ideas and memes can defeat them.

What conflict was this?

ADL, this will make people aware of the Jewry that goes on under their noses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

There were incidents like this that normie boomers know about but they're like "eh woteva" about it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

What's weird is I made a military history records request and someone with my great-grandfather's exact name and who got the exact same wound type (artillery shrapnel) in the exact same battle in WW1 was wounded by a sniper in 1948 and our family were puzzled and had to confirm he never served in Mandatory Palestine.

It doesn't show the injury account but I'm guessing based on the odds that the mixup included a British soldier who was crippled by a sniper bullet, there must be a lot of injured Brits from that insurgency not in the tally. I don't understand that conflict, it was probably Diaspora jews directing the British government to prevent the creation of Israel because they didn't want to bleed numbers within western countries.

I finally got around to reading the protocols of the learned elders and I honestly find it hard to believe it was a hoax by some Slav. It actually makes a good case for why goyim aren't fit to rule themselves and gives on-point observations about how easily herded they are. If you look at even WW2 propaganda, if the protocols was propaganda it was lightyears ahead in terms of subtlety. Not to mention it predicts (as in says this is what world jewry will carry out) the world wars, the wall street crash, credit cards and exposes Freemasonry as a jewish puppet mafia (this was only confirmed in a hidden camera sting of a 33rd degree initiation ceremony in Turkey, where they chant hebrew and drink the blood out of gushing live goat that has its throat slit on an altar with star of david - 1997 - nearly a 100 years later) and that they maintain rule with a network of blackmailed criminals 'withholding police records of sordid crimes of the worst order they would never want revealed so that they are under our control forever' how the fuck am I supposed to believe this was a hoax when this was proven to be true in the 2010s in the UK parliamentary pedo scandal over a hundred years later and proven with Epstein's island being rigged with hidden cameras in court papers?

youtube.com/watch?v=2114HzzR_7E - former mayor of London talks about MI5 hidden camera blackmail

youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeQSfFhj8 - Tory whip (middle man blackmailer for MI5) admits to holding paedophilia over the heads of members of parliament to affect policy

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

For T_D faggots that screech every time Epstein is mentioned here you go youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU why would Trump draw attention to Lolita Island if he was part of the activities? Sleep easy

Didn't think the conflict would be that soon since the British army and allies just did all of that dirty work in Germany for the jews.

"If" my sister had a dick, she would have been my brother.

that's wrongthink, user. according to your new jewish World Order, there is no such thing as gender

Attached: Powerful.jpg (600x311, 41.32K)

80% of 8ch is propaganda and retards thinking that they know something because they read the jew news. heres some actual intel

youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8

Reminder that the Anti-Defecation League was founded in response to the justified killing of a Jewish pedophile/murderer.

Attached: 1390683891857.png (1921x635, 220.8K)

Hard to choose, but probably AIPAC because they are so obviously a foreign entity controlling your country.
ADL are slimy but protesting them won't do much since people will just think it's a racist protesting those who fight racism. They are much more subtle a threat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_of_Presidents_of_Major_American_Jewish_Organizations
There are at least 51 such organizations (those that go to the above conference).
As of 2014, member organizations included the following:

Alpha Epsilon Pi (AEPi)[9]
Ameinu
American Friends of Likud, a group supporting the right-wing Likud party that has been a leading force in Israeli politics since 1977.[10]
American Gathering/Federation of Jewish Holocaust Survivors
America-Israel Friendship League
American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
American Jewish Committee
American Jewish Congress
American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee
American Sephardi Federation
American Zionist Movement, a coalition of Zionist groups and individuals, and the American affiliate of the World Zionist Organization.[10]
Americans for Peace Now
AMIT
Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
Association of Reform Zionists of America/World Union North America, the Zionist arm of the Reform movement and an affiliate of the Union for Reform Judaism.[10]
B'nai B'rith International
Bnai Zion
Central Conference of American Rabbis
Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America
Development Corporation for Israel/State of Israel Bonds: Since 1951, Israel Bonds sales have helped Israel’s Finance Ministry support projects in key sectors. Bond sales have exceeded $25 billion.[10]
Emunah of America: Chapters and divisions around the United States support Israel’s largest Religious Zionist educational and social welfare organizations.[10]
Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF): Supports social, educational, and recreational programs and facilities for Israeli soldiers and supports bereaved relatives of fallen soldiers.[10]
Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
Jewish Community Centers Association
Jewish Council for Public Affairs
Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
Jewish Labor Committee
Jewish National Fund
Jewish Reconstructionist Federation
Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America (JWV)
Jewish Women International
MERCAZ USA, Zionist Organization of the Conservative Movement
NA'AMAT USA: This group has pursued its goal of supporting the women and children of Israel for the past 80 years.[10]
NCSJ Advocates on behalf of Jews in Russia, Ukraine, the Baltic States & Eurasia
National Council of Jewish Women
National Council of Young Israel
World ORT - ORT America branch
Rabbinical Assembly (RA)
Rabbinical Council of America (RCA)
Religious Zionists of America (RZA or Mizrahi)
Union for Reform Judaism (URJ)
Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America (Orthodox Union or OU)
United Jewish Communities (UJC)
United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism (USCJ)
Women's International Zionist Organization (WIZO)
Women's League for Conservative Judaism (WLCJ)
Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ)
Workmen's Circle (Arbeter Ring)
World Zionist Executive, US
Zionist Organization of America (ZOA)

Attached: 1532897950050.jpg (2909x2068, 2.86M)

Looking at your pic, I forgot how many think tanks don't count as "jewish" organizations, when they most definitely are.

FUCK YOU! My dad can beat up your dad, incel. You faggit jew-loving cawk-gobbler

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpeg (639x435, 59.94K)

It's just a thought experiment.

Attached: 1474899520086.jpg (747x850, 380.3K)

hourly reminder:

Whats the difference, attend every one, with guns preferably.

Attached: glowinthedarkcianigger.jpeg (480x464, 139.1K)

Just said that american protestants worship devil worshippers, post proofs from The Bible, tell them that they arent christians.

Sauce?

>>>/oven/

Glow

Could you stand the smell?

Attached: anal assault pack.jpg (385x494, 31.11K)

WOW, that's a lot of organizations and people who should be forced to register under FARA.

All for naught

Attached: azl36287594728364914y129316490157195952y58724tf62.jpg (236x191, 10.49K)

A good strategy to actually damage the ADL's narrative would be to draw attention to the fact that they spied on MLK.

Attached: How the Jews Targeted Martin Luther King.png (494x839, 136.67K)

Why choose just one?
>conferenceofpresidents.org/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_of_Presidents_of_Major_American_Jewish_Organizations

GLOW

Attached: 2000 Rabbis Support Mudslime Invasion.png (1247x916, 769.75K)

They're not?

The problem with infiltrating jew groups is that jews normally backstab each other on their own so they're super paranoid.

the one where you shoot all the kikes

Attached: 1439607683837.png (255x148, 62.34K)

>an upcoming jewish NGO conference
How about attending the upcoming conference of 8-chan volunteers and Zig Forums moderators..?

In the pic (related) some of Zig Forums's new mods are on their way to the recent big get-together

Attached: jexoof0392291=.jpg (532x380, 38.57K)

Naturally, the kikes to this day do everything they can to frame the narrative on that one.

As to OP, I'd choose the ADL because it's more specifically anti-Jewish than anti-Israel, and if you attend the AIPAC one, interspersed with anti-Israel lobby chants will be a bunch of shitlib nonsense like "my body, my choice!", "Israel is a racist apartheid state," etc. Most people who oppose Israel do it for the entirely wrong reasons. It's, ironically, the result of Jewish subversion in other areas that turns these NPC's against Israel, because Israel is so obviously the opposite of what they teach us we should be (open borders, anti-racist, pro-miscegenation, etc.). They have the right opinion on Israel for entirely the wrong reasons.

Attached: HesInnocentGoy.jpg (700x467 160.49 KB, 151.95K)

Just pick one out of a hat.

The ADL is working with ISNA to censor Jews who oppose Hamas

web.archive.org/web/20180809171811if_/https://assets.aspeninstitute.org/content/uploads/files/content/docs/jsp/Inclusive-America-Project-participant-list.pdf

leading directly to frontpagemag.com/fpm/271101/twitter-censors-david-horowitz-calling-out-islamic-daniel-greenfield

Yes, they sold out their own people for a few shekels, and Soros and Rothschild are involved. Average Jews don't know yet. The teevee and corporate news tell them everything is fine!

Choose a smart approach. You go in there with 1488 and they will solidify against you. You go in there with evidence, pamphlets, banners, open the average folks' eyes to what their leaders are doing, and you get Jews to go 1488. It will be hilarious.

Extra ammo: Their "Never Is Now" summit is linked through Ford to the Rockefeller Brothers Fund which supports the BDS movement.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/235453/rockefeller-brothers-fund-gets-behind-bds

Go to the other conferences and keep spreading the word.

He's firmly butthurt by BDS in this video. I don't see why he would be on Soro's side. Too many levels of jews jewing jews for me I guess.

youtu.be/nD-iArp4U9c?t=1239

(Greenblatt of the ADL)