Pres Trump calls out (((FBI investigation's))) anti-man bullshit

>“In this realm, you are truly guilty until proven innocent, that’s one of the very very bad things that is taking place right now,” he said.

>When asked by reporters if he had a message for women, Trump replied, “Women are doing great.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/02/donald-trump-kavanaugh-hearings-a-very-scary-time-for-young-men-in-america/

archive.is/LiPQQ

He's not wrong with the above statement. In an age where women have options of unlimited nigger and other mystery meat cock with the touch of an (((app))), as well as White-men extorted (((government))) welfare, women have been made special status citizens. Men specifically White men? Nothing but slaves that need to be all but exterminated.

For a prominent individual, the president of (((America))) no less, to make this statement is nothing short of remarkable. We need to take advantage of such actions and push the Overton window further. It's unacceptable that White men are being attacked like this without any response. This may not be much, but it is white pilling.

Attached: 1461719357264.jpg (680x510 73.82 KB, 63.44K)

the absolute state of journolism

he sounds like a bitch

Attached: S'ok.png (1000x750, 629.12K)

Reminder that your jewish paid shill publicly disavows white nationalism and all forms of white identity and that you are a cocksucking redditor.

You seem bothered, Jamal. Tell us what's really on your mind.

REEEEEEE for me kike2.

Attached: So Smug.jpg (480x360, 47.95K)

Trump said that she was very credible and started the FBI investigation himself. He doesn't really have a right to complain.

SO WHY DOESN'T HE DO SOMETHING BESIDES TALK EVERY SINGLE TIME?

Trump says, Trump tweets, but does trump DO?

This right here is an example of why men will never fight back against being pounded into the dust. Men are individualistic and feel that they must maintain self-sufficiency even when it is very clear that that is causing massive self-destruction due to lack of unity.

He did do something. He agreed with the slut and started an FBI investigation over it.

I agree. Personal pride is an extremely powerful element of personality. You described me to the letter.

Incel virgin president. I bet he doesn't even have kids, just actors because the is a virgin!

Yup another reason to vote Democrat on the 8th and end this charade. Accelerationism is the way.

that sounds like something that a teenager would say
or GLOW IN THE DARK CIANIGGER GET OUT OF HERE

SORRY ROASTIES
NO MORE FREE PASSES

Attached: listen_and_believe_is_a_lie.jpg (324x324, 17.57K)

Reported for jewish spam.

Because he’s a paid jewish shill and will never do anything against the ZOG. Anyone who says otherwise is imkikey, a redditor, or a paid shill.

Yeah, he should have just called for the vote and see people like Flake vote against Kavanaugh like a man.
Some good advice, user. If I ever want to fail at something I'll be sure to contact you.

This leads to South Africa and you know that.

Overton predicted this

Attached: qezErPM.gif (250x189, 2.55M)

He called for the investigation that Flake wanted, and congress agreed to, for his vote.
It is limited to a week, it will not go beyond that.
Kavenaugh will be confirmed.

And he will not only remember who it was that viciously slandered his name, he will remember those that stood up for him.

Attached: Wolf2.jpg (900x600, 97.86K)

Flake and the 2 republicunts will be voting no. They don't have the votes.

Attached: 20f8277ca6510316811bcc0651f33a169a601a86628556c99d10d4abd3250a46.jpg (750x1327, 174.33K)

Red state dims will flip

This.

Wishful thinking.

Wait and see

There's no reason to believe a dem will flip. Why on earth would any democrat not take the chance to flip the bird to Trump and help negate his SC nominee?
Even if this farce of an FBI investigation turns up nothing, and the senate do actually vote on it, Republicans won't have enough votes thanks to traitors, and not a single dem will flip.

Attached: e8cc35660f26d8443204a5a9ccc98834e44f0e0a79ba08e0608d85f5f231ce12.jpg (525x540, 179.45K)

Flake didn't actually say this, and he walked it back.

Nope. Internal polling shows red state dimwits who oppose kav are stoking the rage of normies. I'm half inclined to believe Trump is using Kavanaugh as bait, simply because of how white and male with a reputation as a drunk he is. He could have easily nominated a nigger or a bitch, or a nigger bitch, but he chose someone who specifically fucked with the Clinton mafia.

yes this is the case and No Agenda has been saying this for weeks. Trump's SISTER recommended another SC nominee, a woman named Amy Coney Barrett, and she's the one he actually wants to get it (but if Kav somehow gets it that's fine too). Kav drew fire and they magdumped on him, then threw their guns at him, then threw any random objects nearby. they're completely out of ammo, Barret's going to be able to just waltz right through the confirmation, and Punished Kavanaugh is going to spend the next six years "building that private army of his one more time" so he can run in 2024. meanwhile, Dems and the media are making complete asses of themselves to the normies. Kavanaugh was probably an absolute prep school asshat in high school but the role he's playing, the load he's bearing on behalf of the Republic right now, is truly honorable, especially for mick

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (200x300, 97.92K)

dear god no

I don't buy it.

Because they want to hold onto their jobs is why. A red state Dem is elected when there is no feasible Republican alternative at the time of election. Their position is precarious by definition, and even their campaign rhetoric sounds completely alien compared to Democrats from states in which they hold a majority. So there is significant pressure on them to conform. Also, everyone - left and right - knows that the shitshow around the Kavanaugh confirmation has been nothing but a dirty political hit job. Thus being from a red state and having responsibility to their constituency could free them to vote according to their conscience (if they have one).

id love to see Amy Barrett there

Are there any valid sources, besides left wing rags, that reveals any alcoholism? I know that NYT had to partially retract their "Kavanah is an angry ice throwing drunk" story earlier today.

underrated post, too bad casi todos here are redditors feminist enabling cucks that DO NOT understand that (((wymyn's right))) is inversely proportionate to birth rates

It's about culture, in Sweden (first feminist cuntry), the birthrates of feminists in dogshit… the birthrates of wymyn in NO GO ZONES are a different story.

You ARE a bitch

zero. it is all extrapolated by Mike Judge's (his friend) embellished book about being a teenage alcoholic in the 80s. my belief is that Ford read that book and imagined herself in one of his parties to come up with a plausible sounding story.

Yeah try telling that to the Boer.

Alcoholism? No. Drunk? Yes. He drank too much when he was a lad, but he obviously grew out of it. He admitted that himself at the hearing.

Are you sure? Fine, jump into the pool go get what was done to me done to you.

Everything from day 0, because none of you can even begin to imagine what this feels like. Imagine the most painful torture you could ever experience without being able to tell when it’s going to occur and then go through that for a year.

Stupid liberal whore.

She is terminally christcucked to the point that she adopted niglets from Haiti. Not at all based.

perhaps this halloween we can revive stories of witch hunts and real life lynchings

Attached: angela-witch-hunt-west-papua-new-guinea.jpg (640x844 310.61 KB, 700.75K)

imagine being this retarded

reported for reporting reports :^)

Based

Here's your (((you))) kikel.

Attached: NAFYA2.jpg (2550x3300, 361.57K)