3 terrorist attacks on GOP just today including protestors busting in and assaulting a senator...

Something big is going down. But what?

Attached: fat person carrots.png (1350x662, 57.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187821639
archive.fo/K0Yuz
archive.fo/j0qbZ#selection-4117.0-4117.108
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45725535
archive.fo/bJjkH
cbsnews.com/news/secret-service-investigating-suspicious-letter-addressed-to-trump/
archive.fo/ToB0c
youtube.com/watch?v=yp7min0TOiY
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/10/03/report-former-sailor-suspected-in-ricin-letters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope nothing's gonna happen irl.You are paranoid.

Oh okay good to hear. I'll go back to not paying attention to what's paying on and playing video games then.

We were under attack? No wonder everything feels laggy today

Go fuck yourself.

I lurk both boards and both are lagging. 4chan was down for hours and the post server got hit and 8ch is going slow as fuck. It's still lagging for me.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187821639

You misunderstand. I personally WANT shit to kick off into the real world. Nothing would make me happier than shooting and hanging every scumbag I could get my hands on. I doubt it’ll happen but a man can dream.

Cuckchan is totally fucked. More shills than usual because of refugees. Libs going more insane than ever. Just wait for brett to be nominated.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYS IGNORE THIS THREAD EVERYTHING IS FINE!

Sage and report.

Who the fuck cares about the jewish theater of the week, faggot?

post proofs

Already a thread, goatfucker.

And the best part is you faggots will continue to cuck out which will only embolden them.
And then you turn around and whine about accelerationists "making things worse".
What a fucking joke.

Elections?
The Silicon Valley had already started mass censorship.

Right here. I meant to say rep.

Also look how many shills in this thread.

Attached: terrorist dems.jpg (834x768, 91.28K)

Shills already flooding this thread. Have the kikes lost it or did the golems strike out?
Let's see what the night brings.

Attached: 5b6f95ba457f19d135230b1c2782514dc1925fc78b32638758f379b216bcdc00.gif (420x236, 939.61K)

sage

Nobody will believe that, it's 2003 all over again with that anthrax scare but this time it is liberal retards. No good will come out of this except cianiggers feeling happy.

sage negated, fatherless bastard

Wanna know how I know at least one of them is new?

8a6170 thinks spamming sage does anything aside from waste thread room. (((they))) probably think that spamming it lowers the thread.

No the best part is retards like you not using opsec. This only emboldens us.

No one here actually whines about that… when it comes up we're usually in agreement that it's a useful tactic in some scenarios.

I know right? The biggest joke ever in the history of jokes: we let you jew faggots take over the world while appearing completely apathetic…

Though, you're really not going to like the punchline.

Attached: uncle.png (228x171, 39.13K)

Supposedly two were hospitalized, but it could just be precautionary.

The real story here is that they're attempting to terrorize and mobilizing against republicans.

grow your hair longer fag

I am amazed how they continue doing the same retarded shit even though we are literally pointing out their flaws to them. Why do they never adapt?
All this spamming and saging does, is making us more attentive and interested in the topic. Holy fuck these absolute retards.

Attached: ProSkaterAfrica.jpg (500x500, 52.81K)

I know if I were planning a false flag or something, this would be a high priority.

Attached: mfw frodo retard.png (365x334, 153.54K)

I don’t see your bitch ass out there doing footwork, big man.

Most of you anons are alright, but don't show up on omegle video chat tomorrow.

Accelerationists don't make things worse because you don't do anything. You're a fat neet who learned how to make fire when you were in the boy scouts 20 years ago so you think when SHTF you'll be some kind of survivalist-soldier superman that will get all the money and women. You're an idiot, basically.

I didn't hear about this white powder from any of my lib friends, now after I look it up the left is laughing saying its coke or talcum for thier butts.

While I agree its laughable, it would be open to a nation wide manhunt if it was sent to a demorat

The President has released the unredacted text messages and FISA warrant application to the Senate. So far, the House and us normalfags don't have access but it is going to royally fuck up the FBI and Obama's whole administration.

Situation is developing as we shitpost.

No one believes you.

sage

It’s literally not. The ZOG will not arrest the ZOG.

Your days are numbered, if you think it isn't happening then you're even dumber than the normal shills we get around here.

Prepare you gash with an extra large dilator because it's happening.

when wheelchan was "under attack" and you didn't even notice tho

Attached: tew88shib.gif (480x228, 499.03K)

Reminder that nothing will happen and that this was proven decades ago. Reminder that I’ve said it twice just this year and was proven right every time.
archive.fo/K0Yuz
archive.fo/j0qbZ#selection-4117.0-4117.108
Reminder that you have no evidence for any of your claims.

It's been 502ing constantly all day.

Interesting timing, too. FEMA, in coordination with the FCC, is doing a national test of the Emergency Alert System tomorrow. This will also be the first national test of the Wireless Emergency Alert system. Everybody in America is getting a test alert sent straight to their cell phones.

are there any mawds on the side of the avg wheel-channer that can see where this is coming from?

Attached: you dont wanna know.jpg (791x795, 108.98K)

filtered.

Is it time to drop dox?…

If they cave on Kav now they will just be inviting more of this in the future.

This won't rile up the special ops ninjas at all, no sireee bob. Also isn't this the kind of dirty trick we saw after 9/11?

Seems like they're pulling out all the stops now. Kinda scary desu.

They won't cave, this is butthurt faggotry and a taste of what's to come from the glowdarks.

It'll be memory holed. Just like when a Bernie bro shot up a GOP ball game a year ago.

wha wha what? no one does that anymore. they don't even have 20 pizzas delivered to vacation homes anymore
scenario:
That never happens anymore

Attached: x88ylwecb.jpg (1201x900, 280.13K)

Just because the media kikes aren't talking about it that doesn't mean nothing's happening. Pull your head out of your ass, the media's nearly powerless now.

If this is as it looks, a coordinated attack on our communications networks. It begs the question, to what end? Testing the waters, flexing muscle, shutting us down for a big happening? Also, what do we do about it?

Christ on a cracker. Not everything is some global conspiracy to make sure you stay incels.

Of what? The only ways out are total collapse or destruction of the status quo, what is to fear but everything remaining the same?

Oh I see you're one of THOSE faggots.

Don't worry, it'll all be over soon, for you nonces.

I didn't hear about this. Could you be more specific?

LMAO DUDE WEED protesters beat up a senator, it's in the news and shit.

Better check with your local Imam to see if your loiscence to post is still valid after saying mean words on the internet like that. I would hate to see you jailed for life.

The absolute STATE of drupcels.

filtered

FISA memo and unredacted texts released today.

IT'S OVER FOR THE LIBTARDS AND THEIR PET DEEP STATE NIGGERS

This is not cuckchan and you're exactly right, nobody does that anymore. All information is key to collect regardless if it's just extra data to sit on. Once the web is finally scrubbed of most of the key public identifying info we will wish we collected what we could have, while we still could have.

Is Zig Forums under DDoS or is it just the visiting 4channers with their chatty, inconsequential one-line posts?

You have to resort to cycling proxies or else your niggerfaggotry won't even be seen. Filtered.

say mad scholomo no ones even talking about that itt

Attached: not_even_trying_anymore.jpg (960x960 130.13 KB, 134.97K)

is that out yet?

When was the last time you had sex with a beautiful White woman, user? And don't lie this time like the last time, Bob

who f'king knows? we're not gonna get any help from wheelchan mawds to determine if its halfch or plebbitcommies

I didn't hear about this. Could you be more specific?>>12228538
Beat him up? How badly was he hurt?

This is good. Having the GOPe get attacked by far leftists might knock them to their senses and realise being a cuckservative is a losing strat that will get them killed.

Beat him up? How badly was he hurt?

They were released to the Senate. House doesn't have them yet and neither do we, but it explains why so much shit has gone down today.

So this is why this board has been full of low-effort slide threads and pushing up dead threads.

none of the GOP-fags, nor any Republican/neocon/RINO/Zionist piece of sh*t want any help from the genera public because they think we're all named Moe Dean or Cletus

Does anyone else think the press and special interests watching us 24/7 is interfering with our productivity? It's been a while since we've had any good ops.

RICIN PACKAGE SENT TO TRUMP TOO

Oh fuck this is insane.

Are you serious? Is it from a Lefty commie faggit or some fucking Mos Add jew blaming it on a Lefty commie faggit?

We don't know yet but I would bet a whole box of Cracker Jacks that Trump will find out soon.

expound on that, user. Are you saying that as:
please help us understand. we're all new recruits just learning chan-ology

I don't know who did it but it's obvious pretaliation for something big going down soon.

Source?

Holy fuck, you’re all schizophrenic incels. Nothing is happening.

Attached: AA70AEE6-0E2A-43E9-8684-6B0D2F8A948E.jpeg (1242x1147, 274K)

(check'd)
Different torfag here.
Secret Service intercepts suspicious envelope sent to Trump
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45725535
archive.fo/bJjkH
Secret Service investigating suspicious letter addressed to Trump
cbsnews.com/news/secret-service-investigating-suspicious-letter-addressed-to-trump/
archive.fo/ToB0c

Well that's some shit, thanks user.

Literally nothing is happening. Nobody got hurt from any of this and the only thing that even remotely happened was 4chan going down temporarily. You’re all just weird beta incels.

Holy fuck, kill yourselves you fucking schitzos.

bumplocked: unsubstantiated speculation, low effort

this is not the board for you
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/qresearch/

What's got you so scared? There sure are a lot of (1) and done posters in this thread telling everyone that nothing is happening.

Attached: whoa.jpg (639x479, 26.93K)

The more they post their nonsense the more they give it away. Shills only shill for stuff they've been instructed to shill for, and they only shill against stuff they've been told to shill against. One can bait them and see what they bite on.

Shockingly most people think this - that they'll magically become the protagonist of a science fiction movie. What would most likely happen is the majority of the people here would abandon their political stances immediately and their convictions chucked when faced with the harsh reality of what we talk about when it's not just a fantasy but face to face. Yet having said that there will be a percentage who master this and are thus immunized to the psychological effects of this event if they've managed to prepare effectively. Basically the majority of us no matter how well trained realistically will die within the first wave no matter how well we hold ourselves. It's those who survive that who will shape destiny when they face evil with evil.

Back from the gym. Can you show me which part of the OP mentions Jews?

You outed yourself Schlomo. Just like when we say globalists and you people instantly start screaming anti-semetism.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

In the time since I made this thread I learned that Trump and Mattis also got a Ricin letter.

Shills still gonna downplay?

Shills are scared as fuck because it's quite serious now. I expect some of them will have their doors kicked in and be given a royal pranging.

JEEBUZZ H.
youtube.com/watch?v=yp7min0TOiY

Attached: yall12dve.gif (200x316, 1.62M)

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/10/03/report-former-sailor-suspected-in-ricin-letters/