Germany to ease immigration rules to tackle worker shortage

Brace Yourselves For More Rapefugees

Jesus fucking Christ. "Worker starved"? Seriously? Young Germans are forced to live with their parents due to the housing shortage, but now these traitors want to import another million violent African rapists to help drive down the wages and replace the German nation.

Cooks and IT technicians? You mean like how everyone was under 16 last time and a woman?

Wanna bet?

Could have fooled me.

The nerve of these treasonous bastards. It really is astounding.
Anyway, archive isn't working for some reason so here is the original article
yahoo.com/news/germany-ease-immigration-rules-fight-worker-shortage-111955534.html

When will Germans remember who they are?

Attached: 000.jpg (757x600, 581.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12228251.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never understood this. I remember Tim Cook saying all the factories for Apple shit were in China because America didn't have the trained work force. That was a load of bullshit only someone disconnected from reality can believe. Your resources are there, maybe you should train the people instead of demanding they have worthless degrees.

Attached: 013.jpg (680x1125, 118.51K)

Germany has immigration rules? I thought merkel dissolved the borders several years ago.

You're misparaphrasing what Tim Cock said, he said specifically America had a lack of trained tooling work forces. As in, there is a lack of Americans trained to work in assembly lines. Apple products are not actually manufactured in China, the main components are fabricated in Taiwan and the screens come from Korea. iPhones are only assembled in China.

Just the same, how hard is it to train someone to work on an assembly line.

It's menial work. You only need hands and a brainstem to perform it.

Not hard at all, Timmy wasn't implying it's hard to train assembly line workers, just that China has more than America, China has a billion people and America does not and is a post-industrial economy. We can train people to work the assembly lines again but there still wouldn't be enough people to match the sheer volume of iShits that need to be delivered every week. That's also why most assembly lines in the USA are for the automotive industry where shipment volumes are much lower than small iDevices. Plus the way the Chinese economy works means that workers work for some of the lowest wages on Earth making assembly dirt cheap there. Hence their hilariously shit GDP per capita

Attached: b441ed2723917de1c879f32e11f799ec438d3de2aa3bf3720c3279baa1eaf199.jpg (570x533, 50.17K)

This is why Elon Musk is based af

Because the automotive and space industries don't need high volume production, they require lower volume but higher quality production. So Musk can easily afford to assemble in the good old US of A

Germamutts BTFO

This is the real reason

It's also why Xi is in panic mode over tarrifs because once Chinese products become too expensive for the rest of the world to justify outsourcing assembly to then their trade deficit is going to get significantly worse and they rely on balanced trade

Why would Germany lower their standards of immigration? didn't germany already NOT have standards will the millions of rapefugees they took in? What, not enough white genocide going on?
I swear to god im killing every jew personally with my bare hands, like Hitler tried to do.

Still its a step in the right direction though. He also said Europeans have "almost like a social duty" to have children themselves in stead of importing people from different countries, the whole "who do you think owns the press" tweet unleashed a character assassination on him which I haven't seen for a business man/non-politician.

Really? Not attacking you genuinely curious.

When has the suicidal German government ever been honest with its citizens about those citizen's genocide?

Never forget the Jews that are behind this, when you finally snap and need to draw blood.

Attached: WhereTheKikesAre.jpg (640x468, 34.19K)

It bothers me that all the jobs that manufacture garbage are in another country while many of the jobs over here are just sales and service where people sell that garbage direct to you.

Well, relatively speaking, not as high volume as iPhones.

Probably because he also does "high end" cars instead of everyday shitboxes.

Attached: 1385854051677-1-1.png (556x377, 24.52K)

There is no reason iphone should be high volume either.

Attached: Germany New Years Eve.mp4 (1280x720, 6.36M)

I wish he did.
There might not have been more kikes AFTER the holocaust than before it.

Who could have possibly guessed that this would happen??

Chemnitz was just the beginning.

Germany's immigrAPEtion rules: Come one, come all, except healthy and smart white males.

If you want definitive proof of why this is happening, straight from the source, see 8ch.net/pol/res/12228251.html

Attached: war of the wombs.png (1120x929, 813.75K)

That feminist looks more crazy than the Muslim.

Muslims kill feminists which automatically makes them better people.

Is a worker shortage even a bad thing?

>EASE
what the fuck else is there to possibly allow into into germany?

Seriously?
wtf is wrong with people? It's called White Genocide. We've spent years meming that word into the public consciousness. Don't make all that time in vain.

If you did this, shame on you. That is a shitty thread. Don't ruin a decade of hard work with "le grane replacement" a dumb phrase that distracts from the truth.

Anyway, I agree and it's a damn shame. Listen to this song. Not only is it actually pretty catchy, but it encourages Arab men and women to get married and have children. And what does music directed at White people encourage? Degeneracy, self hatred, and death.
Feminism is an act of psychological warfare and when coupled with forced multiculturalization and open borders, it is an act of genocide.

Threatening growth. Growth with no end in sight, eternal growth, always pursuing more growth and damn the people. There must always be constant growth goy! How else will the economy help destroy you?

I'd like to discuss this, if possible.
The way I see it, normies have a distinct mental image of what 'genocide' is. It is instilled in them in school with all the WW2 imagery they are subjected to. That and the msm images of muh Africa.
I don't think normies will ever accept that they're being 'genocided' unless there is mass scale violence being inflicted on them, and even then it could easily be renamed 'conflict' or 'rioting' or any number of other things.
But 'replacement' is a word they can understand. Not only understand, but actively see occurring outside their windows and on their telescreens. Nobody wants to be replaced.
That's my thinking for what it's worth.

Attached: mlk14.png (1200x630, 666.59K)

That's the point.
The word "replacement" is vague and doesn't conjor up any strong emotions. But genocide is a planned and aggressive thing. It has real meaning to people and implies that (((someone))) really hates us.

Also, we are supposed to use inflammatory and aggressive language because it gets people asking questions and puts you on an aggressive footing. Using "genocide" actually invites the enemy to make the effort of trying to debunk your word, which places YOU in charge of the flow of conversation.
Assuming you've been here longer than a few months, you can imagine how a conversation with an anti-White should go.

Attached: C8CxGqhW0AAJn5T.jpg (700x531, 78.62K)

I meant to add,
… and IRL you can just point it out that we're going to be a minority in less than 50 years.
Your audience will know this. Even boomers know this. Everyone over 10 knows this and most 10 year olds probably know it too.

"Worker shortage" is GREAT for actual workers. It puts their labor in high demand and tends to raise wages, increase opportunities for workers, and increase job security (hard to replace).
Of course, the (((megacorporations))) and (((wealth class))) DGAF about actual workers (or anyone). They only care about their shekels and they prefer to have excess working drones making minimum wage and who are always afraid of being fired (easy to replace).
So, who does the government listen to?
Hmmmmmmmm………..
(of course, the ideal is a proper balance between the two, combined with Volkism and White countries for White people and only White people and no jews)

This.
Stop White genocide, remove ZOG, reestablish White homelands.
The only way to MAGA is to remove ZOG and MAWA.
The invasion of (formerly) White countries by non-Whites combined with endless propaganda pushing degeneracy, racemixing, childlessness for Whites, and "diversity" CONSTITUTES AN ONGOING GENOCIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE.

(((growth)))
You know what grows without bound and destroys everything in order to keep growing?
Cancer.

Perhaps.
However, "replacement" is a far less "hostile" and "scary" term than "genocide." People replace their socks, or replace someone when they move to a different job, or replace the ink in their printer. Genocide, on the other hand, means, specifically, exterminating a people.
Also, people have been heavily primed to react strongly to the concept of "genocide." Exposing the reality of the ongoing genocide of White people may present an opportunity to take advantage of the (((conditioning))).
Furthermore, "replacement" implies that the White people will "go somewhere else." There is no where left to go. No, (((the goal))), it appears, is to EXTERMINATE ALL WHITES via low White birthrates, racemixing, and, eventually, sterilizations, forced racemixing, and, when Whites are too weak to resist, killings.
They (multicult open borders types) even admit it. After all, "diversity is about getting rid of White people, and that's a GOOD thing!" according to anti-Whites.

White Nationalism or White genocide.
Pick one, White man.

Merkels coalition may not hold out that long. If it does then either fight back or regroup in another euro country to push the right harder.

>Of course, the (((megacorporations))) and (((wealth class))) DGAF about actual workers (or anyone).
Damn straight.
It's kind of pathetic how the (((leftists))) dropped their mask of pretending to care about the working class. Stabbing them in the back just like jews to every single goddamn time.
The funniest thing is if the kikes managed to get a communist party going in the USA and seized power, all those bourgeoise fags on Zig Forums would be among the first to be put up against a wall and shot. All those true believers would be exterminated and replaced by a-moral bureaucrats and step-and-fetch-its(neo-cons).

Good points anons. You make a good case. Thanks for the input.

Attached: gammon hypocrisy.png (618x600, 545.66K)

1 in 4 Germans have a migration background. Thats is 20 Million People and we still need more people to feed the system so it can grow.
Imagine if we would send all of the 20 Millions back.
The whole system would collapse.
Germany is fucked beyond repair.

If you really want to hurt the system, you have 2 options:
1. live on welfare and never work like a nigger.
2.Leave the country
Because this country isn't yours anymore and your own people sold you out.

Attached: 80ed8892c9ed395027928067199fc9796c3ccd010d8dac4113007d75fe6f3fee.png (283x410, 56.27K)

>(((we))) still need more people to feed the system so it can grow.
That sounds like a cancer.

I don't know the exact stats on Germany's invasive species. But in America, if all non-Whites left we'd instantly have an almost 70% reduction in crime, a reduction in obesity, less money spent on welfare, a near 100% reduction in rioting, an increase in minimum wages, a drastic decrease in healthcare costs, and a drastic increase in IQ.
The only potential downsides would be slightly more expensive tomatoes and a decrease in the size of the military. But that's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.

Race traitors
Also nice d&c

why dont they use the ones already in the country? oh yeah cause the dont fuckin work. import 300,000,000 and they still wont work. oh wait! they are trying to bring in 300,000,000 half for eu and half for us.

Are there any publicly traded companies that are pushing Globohomo as big players? Thinking back to the large drop in stock price when we first meme'd about Steve Jobs death well before he croaked and Tesla's stock taking a shit after the Joe Rogan dude weed shit. I wonder if the right series of black PR could crash this plane with no survivors?

Attached: 8905ea91a8062b857a07a9866111a1.png (476x346, 196.16K)

lel

Its slavery,salvini put it best blacks from africa and muslims from southwest asia are at best being somewhat lied to and forcibly moved and at worst engaged in a form of human modern day slavery in which germany and the european union is not only complicit but is financially benefiting from these people's and eu citizens misery.

it is clearly being orchastrated by the british, who else has flooded countries with more africans and muslim asians than the british?

They did it in the carribean,africa,parts of asia and the uk with the mass immigration of the late 60s. its to reduce the population to slaves by providing an"obedient cheap workforce". As if these people were african exhibits in a belgian human zoo which existed up to the 60s showing africans to europeans as animals.

This is why the european union is dead, it is based on the liberal idea of rights to all people, not all people except migrant workers. I guarantee you people will stop wanting to come once african and asian economies start really taking off and of course (((they))) will try to put a stop to that with some loans based on diamonds to be shipped to tel aviv promised to some warlord whom took the country by force and then bono will stick his faggot face on tv asking for money to help repay these debts when the klkes should have been told to fuck off in expecting these loans to be repaid in the first place.

indians don't want to come to be manservants and africans don't want to come to be slaves, they are being told they will be all living like kanye west once they cross the mediterranian sea ans discover life is not really like that.

As for breeding white women, black men and asian men and white women has been used in the carribean since the days of the earliest slave plantations and these places were known as sex farms

black people and asians don't want to be bred or kept, or forcibly mixed with whites only jews want this to happen and that is why this will fail.

Attached: CcBdVAXUsAAgW-o.jpg (720x906, 150.43K)

LOL

Cause it is bullshit.

Do you seriously believe there are more qualified people outside of Germany? If so, I have some Bitcoin for you to buy…

Because they are no longer pretending to give "Asylum", they want to cut bureaucratic tape and flood the country without much hassle.

Are you crazy, a lefty?

They are throwing open the door for everyone to come in, they have just to claim seeking jobs.
What they are doing is EU Freedom of Movement, but now for people worldwide to come to Germany and the rest of the Schengen area

I am already leaving, quit my dead end job as an engineer, and gonna hop the border to Switzerland next January.

Good luck buddy. Sorry Germany is a shithole

There is barely any grow.

What there is of grow is by consume, real estate bubble. Just like it used to be on the mediterranean EU, Turkey. That has crashed by now. As it will crash Germany, because the consumption, housing price and rent bubble is by unproductive parasites the government let in and pays for with cheap credit. Cheap credit for now, just as long until the market realize that Germany is not going to repay it, because it has destroyed its workforce, people and replaced them with useless third-worlders.

The German government is now feeding the bubble to keep the appearance.
The German government is now forcing the people to buy new cars because the old ones are too polluting. Main reason is sales to private individuals in Germany are decreasing since decades because ordinary Germans can no longer afford to buy new. So it is an attempt to push the industry, like the Government mandated trade-in and destroying of second hand cars scheme they had some years ago.

But the system only needs to grow to feed the mouths of ‘new Germans’. Stand your ground and fight!

That is pathetic empty rhetoric, nothing more.

>blacks from africa and muslims from southwest asia are at best being somewhat lied to and forcibly moved and at worst engaged in a form of human modern day slavery
Are you some lobotomized leftist?

Nobody forces anyone'", they are here for the free money'''. What kind of "slaves" are payed and housed for no work?
And "best" is in rape, murder and analphabetism.

Leftist retard confirmed.
"Financial benefit" of paying out of the nose for parasites.

That's Communist Despot Merkel to you.

it's fake.
nothing shown, deliberate zooming in and out to try to make it look amateurish, yet perfectly vertical, with just the right lighting.
have a look a real candid footage to compare.

"worker shortage" is the biggest lie used to brign immigrants.
It needs to be dismantled

This is the simplest way to red pill someone on this now.
Point out that 97% of all the shitskin immigrants remain unemployable, that millions of germans are refused employment, and now Merkel wants to bring millions more useless violent terroristic raping negroids.

Countries are no longer countries anymore. They are more akin to giant corporations and the nation is the workforce that can be replaced at any time to maximize profits for the selected few on top.

All the best Germans have been emigrating to civilised countries and leaving merkel's shitpile to rot.
They should really go back and kill her and her cronies.

Even Seehofer cucks out… Pathetic. His party will keep bleeding votes to Alternative.

You're comparing private companies that have to take care of themselves or they'll lose the legs they're standing on with bureaucratic untouchable parasites

Oy Vey!!!
Lets not give Germans an incentive to have children, that would be literally Hitler!

World economy has to grow or mass extinction ensues since under communism no one is incentivized to work even for food. Less people working to feed more. So, let’s get everyone we can in employment and consumption and exhaust all planetary resources, then eat all the animals followed by each other. Good times.

You have my sympathies, Germanbro.
Do you have a career lined up in Switzerland? I have always heard that Switzerland has very tough immigration laws.

I'm all for conserving the environment, but this is a direct attack upon the second hand market. That is to say, this is a direct assault upon the working class Germans. I know because I live off of the second hand market.

They used to say "diversity is our strength"
Now they say "worker shortage"

We must stop this insane system before it destroys the entire earth.

Oh white man - there is no running. It will follow you there.

and go where poland?
there is nowhere left to run to, there is no mystical unspoiled paradise the kike parasite has burrowed itself into every place that isn't a total third world shithole

and this point the only solution is moving to rural regions within you country that are 'poor' from which the invaders leave by themselves and ride out the tiger

in general a peacefull change through voting in europe is impossible at this point just go with accelerationism and let the cities burn

If you want to stop the bleeding, and reverse the damage, there is a (((particular group))) that you need to get rid of first

Guaranteed "third countries" will exclude white nations.

Hiding never solves anything.

East Germans succeed

There will be mass death, but that’s the price of civilization. For now we will bow to our Chinese overlords, whose growth is already slipping, along with us, into oblivion.

kek

And they want to fill the spaces that require highly skilled workers in the auto industry with illiterate retards?

Attached: 1460188488529.jpg (1000x1282, 492.56K)

Attached: co will defend this.jpg (620x782, 139.98K)

They had rules?

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

Yet you are completely impotent trying to pull your shit here. Funny that.

Fucking traitor. The mountain jews hate your for pushing their wages down and not speaking their accent. Begone and stay in your newly adopted country. Don't think of heading back if we ever manage to take ourselves out of this misery. Nobody needs rootless globalist scum like you, who flees rather then fights for his future.

No, anti-White kike.

Germany has no rules on immigration, so they can't ease something that doesn't exist.

AKA

Attached: 1534787475649.png (743x476, 248.79K)

they don't work. ever.

Can't stop your negro worship for one moment eh?
Also that image is KANGS tier.
Go back to blacke twitter nigger.

Not really when you TRULY understand that they want us all dead.
They will do and say ANYTHING to get their way.
And they won't stop EVER, they are like the terminator.
The ONLY way to stop them is to kill them
all of them

There is no logic or consistency to anything these fuckers push.

Sane nations encourage people to have kids instead of committing national suicide.

Attached: Sound familiar..PNG (851x691, 378.63K)

Unless you realize that they are consistently pushing White genocide.

just lost 10% and the future looks bright.

This is why I don't understand the EU, or people in general.

Jews genocide whites. How about now?.

We have unemployment up the ass, there is no worker shortage.

you got your headline wrong there bucko. The correct headline would be:

Germany to ease immigration rules to tackle high wages

Attached: leder 2.png (300x300, 99.19K)

We don't talk about mudbrick factories or slaughter house lines here. We are talking about assembling of highly suffisticated components and products, mostly automotive,pharmaceutical, electronic and medicinal technology.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (183x141, 30.68K)

an underlying thing here is that cat ladies get said cats because they havent had any children of their own, however the muslim chick does have kids, but shes also a muslim, shes a bit more content due to the kids, but has also lost her mind a good bit due to the musliming, cat lady has lost her mind though because she has no family, just cats